Bestill nå og spar opptil 50% med TiCATi! Located next to Durham Performing Arts Center, our hotel is near Durham Bulls Athletic Park and the convention center. We recommend booking a free cancellation option in case your travel plans need to change. Celebrate your style at Aloft Durham Downtown, a hip new hotel with easy access to the American Tobacco Historic District’s offices, shops, and restaurants I would love to come back when it's safe and all of the amenities are open again. Now $135 (Was $̶2̶2̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Aloft Durham Downtown, Durham. I would definitely go back. Hvis du tilmelder dig vores e-mailnyhedsbrev, får du desuden besked, når vi har eksklusive tilbud og udsalg kun for vores abonnenter. We liked everything at aloft durham downtown including staff and location. Guests enjoy the comfy beds. Needless to say, I did not get much sleep. The hotel requires guests to stop and get a QR code to park in the nearby garage so I just parked nearby in one of the free parking (on the weekend) garages. This would not be a problem if I were staying alone, but it annoyed both my husband and me to be awakened at different points throughout the night by the bright room light. ", I was really excited about my staycation at the Aloft in Durham. It was the closest hotel to DPAC for watching multiple shows. re:fuel by Aloft(SM) Perk-up or chill out with gourmet snacks, grab-and go-meals and make-your-own cappuccinos at Re:fuel by Aloft. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Aloft Durham Downtown? Hotel Reservation Network | 2020 © I will find another hotel for my next multiple show weekend. Kig i vores billedbibliotek, læs anmeldelser fra hotelgæster og book med vores prisgaranti. It is right near Triangle Brewing Company. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Perfect place for a trip in Durham. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek er vurdert som "Flott" av våre gjester. Wesley.Hsu@aloftdurhamdowntown.com. Aloft Durham Downtown er bedømt til "Superbt" af vores gæster. Please wait, we're checking available rooms for you. Thank you for choosing the Aloft Durham Downtown for your staycation destination! The front desk team was friendly. Vi vil også fortelle deg om hemmelige tilbud og salg når du registrerer deg for å motta våre e-poster. I do wish I got his name. Guests enjoy the bar. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a restaurant and a bar. North Carolina Aloft Asheville Downtown Aloft Chapel Hill Aloft Charlotte Airport Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre Aloft Durham Downtown New: Aloft Mooresville - Opening December, 2020 Aloft Raleigh Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek New: Aloft Wilmington Hotel and Conference Center - Opening June, 2021 During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. View deals for Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Also, big thumbs up for the Bliss soap and body lotion in the bathroom! Offering 134 rooms adjacent to the Durham Performing Arts Center. Aloft Durham Downtown. Kind of a high rate for what the property is. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. the bulk amenity shower gel or hand soap, but I realize that is the brand standard and nothing the hotel can do about that. Now $89 (Was $̶1̶0̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek, Raleigh. Built in 2015, the property is designed in a historical style. We pride ourselves on ensuring all of our guests receive nothing less than a perfect experience so please reach out to me directly should you give us a second chance. Are any cleaning services offered at Aloft Durham Downtown? The hotel also has a small bar with a pool table and board games on certain evenings. Unfortunately, this property has no available rooms for your dates. Yes, a parking garage and paid public parking nearby are available to guests. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. There is a great view of downtown Durham from the top floors, including the gym and pool which I didn't use but looked nice. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Before you stay & play at Aloft Durham Dowtown, read through our tutorial on how to get here. Vi vil også fortelle deg om hemmelige tilbud og salg når du registrerer deg for å motta våre e-poster. Immerse yourself in the excitement of Bull City when you stay at Aloft Durham Downtown. Switch paces at Aloft Durham Downtown. Photos of Aloft Hotel Downtown Durham. Due to the location in the heart of Durham, it is easy to get to such landmark as Historic Durham Athletic Park, which is around 15 minutes' walk. The person at the front desk was so nice and helpful. There was not a lot of sound transfer from room to room like the other Alofts I've stayed. The towel could have used some fabric softener too. The hotel is 100 yards from American Tobacco Campus, 100 yards from Durham Performing Arts Center and 6.3 miles from Research Triangle Park. more. This Aloft also doesn't allow dogs. I enjoyed the little snack bar and the true bar while I read a magazine and enjoyed a cocktail. We appreciate the comments. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, luggage storage, and a kids' club. Still a few kinks but since they opened yesterday, no worries. The lobby bar is complemented by billiards and a terrace.Cots, a mini club and board games for children are provided at Aloft Durham Downtown Hotel. Smelled delicious. The free in-room coffee and tea were much better than what hotels usually offer. The hotel is green in that it uses the dispensers in the shower for shower gel and a shampoo and conditioner all in one. Nearby attractions include NC Escape (0.3 miles), DPAC - Durham Performing Arts Center (0.04 miles), and Durham Bulls Athletic Park (0.1 miles). So why the two star review? Priser fra 1 449 kr. Bedding was a little wrinkly, and I didn't care for the smell of. Ta en titt på bilder, les anmeldelser fra tidligere gjester og bestill hotell med vår prismatch. We enjoyed the convenience of this property to the performing arts center and multiple dining options in the area. Opplev Aloft Durham Downtown. When I tried to check in about 4:30pm, my room was not ready yet. So far so good. There was a couch and a chair as well as the desk areas. The area seems like a good place to be, close to many big businesses, ample restaurants around and comfortable accommodations with some good amenities, despite them being smaller than I’m use to. Guests enjoy the dining options. Please see our partners for more details. Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant, and breakfast. Thanks for the wonderful review. The room was clean and two bottles of water were complimentary. Guests can enjoy a lounge and free instant coffee during their stay. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. Aloft Durham Downtown is rated "Superb" by our guests. Is Aloft Durham Downtown located near the city center? View deals for Aloft Durham Downtown, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Besides my room not being ready 90 minutes after check in time, housekeeping decided to come around banging on the doors on the floor, and asked me when I was planning to be leaving, then went on banging on the rest of the doors. See 210 traveler reviews, 158 candid photos, and great deals for Aloft Durham Downtown, ranked #29 of 71 hotels in Durham and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor.