Mixed with vodka, honey and soda water. Lavender is very calming and soothing, so it adds a different dimension other than sweet, tart, or salty. I couldn’t have imagined a better lavender farm for me and the girls to visit this summer. Catch Jade Estabillo making this cosmic cocktail right here. Refreshing Lavender Lemon Sparkler Cocktail. 4 of 5Simply combine the two ounces of St-Germain and four ounces of Santa Margherita Prosecco in a champagne flute and garnish with one stem of dried lavender. Lavender Cocktail Recipe courtesy of Nico de Soto, Co-Owner, Mace, New York City Ingredients 1.5 ounces brown butter- and vanilla-infused Pierre Ferrand 1840 Cognac 3/4 ounce blueberry and lavender shrub 1/2 ounce verjus 1 ounce Champagne 1 sprig lavender, for garnish Method Add the Cognac, shrub, verjus and Champagne to a shaker filled with ice. that looks amazing- I’m definitely gonna have to try it. Once you try it, this flavored syrup may become a staple in your bar. Lavender is one of my favorite scents and flavors so I like to incorporate it in foods and cocktails as much as I can. Real lavender flower buds and lemon zest infused simple syrup make this Lavender Lemon Sparkler Cocktail. Hi Camilla! No matter what season it is, this classy cocktail is great for any occasion. Keep the Magic Alive! When serving, pour the lavender lemonade cocktail into each glass and top off each drink with 0.5 - 1 oz of vodka, ice, and garnish with a lemon slice. Aside from the dried lavender, there are only two ingredients in this simple cocktail: 2 ounces of St-Germain Liquor and 4 ounces of Santa Margherita Prosecco. The 10-minute happy hour can be as simple or as sophisticated as you like. Looks like you’re already signed up or your email address is invalid. If you’re thinking of visiting any of the lavender fields in Southern California read my guide below for more information about the various lavender farms to visit. If you haven’t had many gin cocktails, this one is a great place to start. A lavender simple syrup adds lovely floral notes in this riff on this classic champagne cocktail : the French 75. There are a few things that make Araceli Farms different than the other lavender farms in California. Scegli tra immagini premium su Lavender Fields Provence della migliore qualità. LAVENDER FIELDS FOREVER. Shake vigorously, and strain into an ice-filled collins glass. Dried florals in general feel like autumn to me, reminiscent of wreaths and golden fields. Add lavender garnish and enjoy. I thought it would be nice to add a hint of lavender to one of my favorite cocktails… a gin and tonic. Meetjen Women's Vintage Floral Lace Dress Handkerchief Hem Asymmetrical Cocktail Formal Swing Dress. Obsessed with St. Germain, I definitely have to make this drink ASAP! Araceli Farms: My FAVORITE Lavender Field . Lavender bitters are ideal for gin and other white spirits mixed drinks. Browse our curated collection of quality coffee & cocktail tables made to fit any room and decor. Also set Sale Alerts and shop Exclusive Offers only on ShopStyle. Somerset Bay Home and accessories always ship free at Lavender Fields. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THESE POLICIES, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE SITE. For the cocktail: Add the vodka, lavender syrup, Page's Parfait Amour, and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Somerset Bay, Modern History, Phillips Scott and Global views to name just a … Thank you, Meredith! Then lay it gently over the top of the ice cube. http://bit.ly/1RsnU0c. If you’ve ever wanted to add a field of lavender to your cocktails, making your own homemade cocktail lavender couldn’t be simpler! It can be used to give a variety of Rosemary or a blend of lavender and rosemary are two places to begin but don't stop there. My Holiday Front Door Décor Is All About the Evergreen, Colds, Flu, Allergies, or Coronavirus: The #1 Sign to Help You Spot the Difference, The 27 Best Christmas Cookie Recipes to Make This Holiday Season, © 2020 Camille Styles Inc, All rights reserved. Aside from the dried lavender, there are only two ingredients in this simple cocktail: 2 ounces of St-Germain Liquor and 4 ounces of Santa Margherita Prosecco.