Our alternative methods to animal testing, Babies, children and pregnant women: specific needs. It acts as an antioxidant that helps maintain the properties and performance of a product as it is exposed to air (to avoid a change in odor, in color, in texture...). And honestly, I think this serum … Instrumental test n¡1: shampoo + masque + thermo-smoothing cream vs. regular shampoo. L’Oréal Serie Expert Liss Unlimited is design for frizzy and unruly hair. *Liss Unlimited Double Serum vs. classic shampoo. Because we know that your beauty is first and foremost a matter of trust, we are committed to providing you with the answers to your questions about our products and their ingredients. Special offers and product promotions. Hair artists are at the heart of who we are. product(s), What does the numbers on hair colour stand for, 11 Precious Natural Ingredients for Superior Haircare, Natural oils and professional performance. Kukui Oil and Evening Primrose oil controls frizz and smoothes hair. Liss Blow-Dry Cream. Apply to towel dried hair and leave for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. For more information: Download the Serie Expert Care Chart Liss Unlimited A complete smoothing range for unmanageable, frizzy hair. LISS UNLIMITED. Aluminum salts are widely used: as adjuvants in vaccines, coagulants in water treatments and antacid drugs. Keep your hair smooth and silky soft, with the Apres Shampooing Liss Unlimited conditioner by L'Oréal Professionnel. BESTSELLER. L’Oreal Professionnel Liss Unlimited Evening Primrose Oil is a LOVE at first use product for me and over the last few months it has become my Holy Grail hair serum. 5. not present. Thanks to its unique formula of Pro-Keratin, Kukui Nut Oil and Evening Primrose Oil, your hair will be strengthened and smooth while keeping frizz away and blocking out humidity. The light, water-soluble formula, seals the hair giving it a fabulous shine and controlled smoothness. Apply to clean, damp hair then leave on for a few minutes before rinsing. Browse the full range of Serum for all hair types : Tecni.Art. L’Oréal Serie Expert Liss Unlimited hair care range purifies both hair & scalp with lovely and not overwhelming fragrance to provide up to 4 days of frizz protection in 80% level of humidity. The whole line is enriched with Pro-Keratin and Kukui & Evening Primrose Oils to help control the frizz and maintain smoothness. Liss Unlimited range of L’oreal Professionel is “smooth and control” range. Argan oil is a vegetable oil used in cosmetics for its nourishing and antioxidant properties. Argan oil is naturally rich in vitamin E and fatty acids (omega 6 and 9). Butylated Hydroxytoluene or BHT is a stabiliser that can be found in cosmetic products. INGREDIENTS Enriched with Keratinoil complex technology: Pro-Keratin complex of amino acids and wheat protein mimic the hair’s natural keratin structure to instantly strengthen and protect hair. Has a beautiful primrose oil aroma, which lingers throughout the day. The serum is amazing and I can’t wait to share it with you. Anti-frizz serum. $31.82. This dry oil is formulated with Evening Primrose Oil for added shine, control and manageability of rebellious hair. L’Oreal Liss Unlimited Evening Primrose Oil By Shindhujaa B. Hi IMBBians, I would like to review L’Oreal Liss Unlimited Evening Primrose Oil (Serum), it’s a shine perfecting blow dry oil.It does add shine to your hair like mentioned on the bottle. Price Indication and How to use LOREAL LISS UNLIMITED SERUM 30ML|Call 19557|24hrs With a formula enriched with Pro-Keratin and Evening Primrose Oils, which work to give the hair a sleek and softened finish, and Kukui Nut Oil - known for its humidity-blocking qualities. All Hair Color Products;