Check out L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Shampoo reviews, ratings, price, benefits, how to use process & more information here and buy online. Just leaves hair smelling fresh and clean. Please call us @ 800-631-7358 and provide reference # 1245038. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. I use the two for a deep scalp and hair conditioning treatment. I also love the Oil. Would buy it in future. Satisfied with the nutrition system it leaves my hair. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Curls Shampoo hydrates and nourishes curly hair to reveal bouncy, defined, lustrous curls. Makes my hair smooth without weighing it down or making it greasy. We all have to use conditioner and detangling sprays. Good for very dry hair or people who don't wash their hair every day, Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2017. I loved the way this L'Oreal Oil Nourishing shampoo left my hair feeling healthy, shiny and smooth. It also contains rose oil to regenerate hair, lotus oil to soften, chamomile oil to soothe, tiara oil to purify, flax oil to illuminate, and sunflower oil for its antioxidant … I apply this every time I shower and leave it in for about 5 minutes. I have been using L'Oréal Extraordinary Oil shampoo and conditioner for years, and I find that especially the conditioner is about as close as you can get to salon quality: it is thick and creamy, and it makes my hair wonderfully soft and easy to manage. After years of research, L’Oreal Paris created a technology that contains micro-purifying cleansing ingredients. I love itttttt. Hi There, Thanks for reaching out! Not crazy about how the bottles are designed they are awkward and sometime don’t close great. I suggest this oil for thicker hair. Thank you, L'Oreal for consistently releasing such great quality products at great low prices. The minute I opened it, I could smell the shea and coconut which are my fave scents to put in my hair. I mean, I'm already in love with their makeup, now I am sooooooo in love with the entire brand! Rinse hair thoroughly and proceed with Elvive Extraordinary Oil conditioner. I received my very first voxbox via Influenster! L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Masque At least once a week, I like to use a hair masque. Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2019. 4/5 stars from 40 reviews. It gives your hair a nice sheen without making it shiny, if that makes sense. The first time I tried this shampoo, my scalp felt really itchy. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. No greasy residue, not hard to wash out. I have really curly hair and hate conditioner that is watery. L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo - Dry Hair: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Though it's oil, it's not greasy. It aims to give you soft, shiny, thick, strong, and manageable hair. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. We love the smell even tho others thought it wasn't pleasant. It lathers so amazingly well and that is an even bigger bonus because, again, my hair is extremely thick, so other products tend to just soak in too fast. 1,302 global ratings | 260 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2016. The sent can be a bit much for some. Distribute from roots to ends, working your way through the length of your hair. L’oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Serum review 1 Serum, Many ways to use. All of us are battling over where this shampoo is permanently going to reside (it will be the master bath with me, of course). I was able to try out the L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil and this is my all over the place review! This is so far the BEST conditioner we have ever purchased. This is thick and not watery at all. See 13 member reviews and photos. 3296. Thank you!!!!! within a week of using this product my hair was no longer breaking or falling out, it is soft and even my scalp is in better condition than it was before!! L'Oreal Paris ELVIVE Extraordinary Oil Shampoo is a shampoo for dry hair. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Not to mention that styling is effortless. L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Conditioner #influensterawards2020 This product is so great on my tips I burn my hair a lot with ironing tools so this helps maintain its shine. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Though this was a gift, I can definitely see my purchasing the products when these run out. Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2020, This is by far the best conditioner! It wasn't dramatic, but it was enough to make it hard to get my natural waves to be wavy. :), Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2020, We often change conditioners and shampoo's. Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2017. It smells incredible, it is so moisturizing, and makes my hair way less frizzy. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It leaves hair soft and clean for a long time. My hair feels nice and soft after use. 4. L'Oreal's products don't do that. It also smells amazing. Hello everybody! I really like the scent, and the way it lathers up, but I can't use it because it doesn't work for my hair. I have naturally curly hair so it don’t frizz out my hair out when I let dry naturally. That night I showered, used shampoo and conditioner and used the L’Oreal Extraordinary Jojoba Oil Hair Mask as a leave in conditioner, which I think is the technique I’ll be going for the most. The product arrived with the top not having been secured with something as simple as tape - half of the product had spilled all into the box. L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil Shampoo Reviews | 4.4 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and 1,000s of product reviews. Oz... L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo, 20 Fl. Only thing is it doesn’t really have a smell I usually like shampoo/conditioners that leave hair smelling pretty. Oz... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This shampoo has a very strong prefume scent, over powering, I didn't like that. L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Conditioner hydrates, nourishes and conditions to transform dry, lifeless hair to soft and lustrous in just one wash.* For best results, use L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil shampoo and conditioner together for hair that is sumptuously soft, lightweight, and brilliantly shiny. When you get to be my age it's nice that the shampoo and conditioner have slightly different bottles because I can't read the label without my glasses, that's a plus. I still use a few squirts of another product to make it easier to comb through the tangles I get with long, fine hair. The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review. It lathered well and cleaned well. Like many women I also add to the damage with coloring and daily straightening. May 17th 2018, 5:50 pm. ... $6.79. Both of the girls have a lot of hair too. The hair oil system re-nourishes and redefines curls, eliminating dryness in just one wash.* For best results, use L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Curls shampoo … Your hair will feel wonderful after you shampoo and the smell is divine. By combining these two products my hair has a silky feel to the touch and it is hydrated. Well, we discovered L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil, a hair treatment brand that claims to be the No. I have never really used this brand before even tho i see commercials all the time for it, but i finally decided to try it and boy am i glad i did!!! 13 reviews. For best results, use L’Oréal Paris Extraordinary Oil shampoo and conditioner together. I can give you not one but many reasons to use the L’oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Serum. This page works best with JavaScript. 1 Hair Treatment Brand in the world, in 31 countries to be exact*! This new product by L'Oreal stands by its name. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Shampoo is infused with 6 micro oils to provide complete nourishment to your hair from root to tip. Love the way this makes my hair look and feel, Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2017, There are 3 females in this household right now with long hair. L'Oreals Extraordinary Oil Goes well with Maui MOISTURE Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask . The L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oils Nourishing Masque is designed for dry hair that needs extra care but can be used every time you wash your hair. L'Oréal Paris Extraordinary Oil Shampoo hydrates and nourishes to transform dry, lifeless hair to soft and lustrous in just one wash with our Expert Extraordinary hair oil system. I have very thick, curly/coily, coarse hair. Pick your favorite and cleanse your hair for a clean, fresh mane. Rinse and repeat. See 126 member reviews and photos. $3.49. I honestly didn't have too high of hopes in trying this because I've used products before that said they would help eliminate dryness, but I was very pleased with the outcome. L'Oreal Paris. 1068. I have fine naturally frizzy dry hair .I can never keep my naturally wavy frizzy edges under control.This conditioner is my favorite right now! For some of those complaints I can just take a pill and soldier on, but for others I just deal with it in silence. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Treatment: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I’ve never reviewed a shampoo before, but I am certainly always on the hunt for a good shampoo and conditioner. My hair stays moisturized and little to no breakage . L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo hydrates and nourishes to transform dry, lifeless hair to soft, lustrous in just one wash with our Expert Extraordinary hair oil system. I have been combining this product with L'Oreal's Extraordinary hair oil and the results are amazing. You can use it to nourish your hair before shampoo or can use it before a blow dry to protect your hair from the excessive heat. This post was sponsored by L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I did also use the Oil Nourishing conditioner and treatment. This really does leave hair soft and shiny, and it was fairly easy to comb through afterwards as well - I did get the three products together, shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner used after towel drying - though I checked to see if combing was easy enough without the extra leave in conditioner and it is. Usually shampoo leaves my hair feeling even dryer than when I had started but this one didn't. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. My only complaint is that it leaves the hair looking (and feeling) oily the day after shampooing. Oz (Packaging May Vary). The product arrived with the top not having been secured with something as simple as tape - half of the product had spilled all into the box. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. We love this shampoo and conditioner..actually gives hair a little curl too! Style Name: Shampoo Verified Purchase. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo, 20 Fl. Smells absolutely amazing !!! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2018. I suffer from AsYouGetOlderItis. Hair is sumptuously soft, lightweight, brilliantly shiny. Hair feels more nourished and disciplined. This is an incredible shampoo + its accompanying conditioner, it cleans my scalp and leaves my hair really soft. Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2020. I believe, however, with continuous use, I may see a change in that area. My husband's hair has never been "soft" and this stuff makes his hair silky soft and gorgeous. Shampoo cleans hair great and it keeps it moisturized and soft. It is mine, all mine. (Conditioner bottle is upside down) all in all I would recommend this because it left my hair looking really healthy and shiny! In my box I received full size samples 1 Shampoo 1 Conditioner and 1 Re-Nourish Mask. I received a free sample of L'OREAL Extraordinary Oil CURLS Line to test and review. As a guy with standard guy hair (shorter, but not super short), I wash my hair every day, and I found this stuff to be a bit much for that. It smells sooooooo good. So, when I first got it, I was a little iffy, I won't lie. This is probably not a problem for anyone who absolutely must wash their hair daily, but for those of us that wait a day or two between shampoos it's not ideal. Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2017. L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Review So this was a unique situation to say the least. It has the same soft scent as the shampoo and conditioner. Find the best shampoo for you to ensure your hair care routine starts off right. I will never get over the smell, Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2016. See all details for L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo, 20 Fl. This product comes at a good price point as well for the size of the bottle (currently just under $5). 65 reviews. Never heard of it? My husband and children have thick hair. L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Energizing Red Day Cream ... L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo Macadamia & Argain-from $9.05 1. $3.42. I have been receiving a lot of compliments on my hair prior to using these products the only way I could get my hair styled like that was in a salon. Every time I see my doctor and complain about this or that she starts the discussion by saying, "as you get older...". After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24h Fresh Wear Foundation - New Formula- Shop online or in-store And this helps with moisture and doesn’t let my hair look so damaged and dry. L'Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo - 28 fl oz ... L'Oreal Paris Dream Lengths Shampoo & Conditioner Kit - 28 fl oz. I have very fine, thin hair, so I have to be careful about ordering products with oil in them. They both love the shampoo. The smell is really amazing tho, so I … The product itself didn't work for me - made my hair unmanageable. We look forward to your call. Product will lather more the second time, an indicator that your hair is fully clean! Get the picture? 3.0 out of 5 stars Product wasn't taped so half had spilled all in the box. Leaves my hair healthy & shiny without weighing it down, Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2018. 13 reviews October 21st 2016, 11:32 am L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Extrordinary Oils Collection is the perfect set for anyone with curly hair. My hair was absolutely damaged and anything I tried would do nothing ! Usually, the day I shampoo, my hair is quite dry and is a mess but the next day my hair starts looking better. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2017. Hard to explain but true. The reason I would I buy this shampoo is because I bought their extraordinary oil first, and I really like the scent of the oil. The brand has also recently ventured beyond hair oils, infusing their expertise in hair care into a new line of premium shampoos and conditioners. L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Conditioner, for Dry or Dull Hair, Conditioner with Camellia Flower Oils, for Intense Hydration, Shine, and Silkiness, 28 Fl. I have fine, dry hair. This shampoo/conditioner, however, is awesome. Product wasn't taped so half had spilled all in the box, Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2020. This ultra-lightweight shampoo creates a luxurious dense foam that deeply cleanses the scalp and hair to effectively remove oil, dirt and PM2.5 pollutants, leaving the hair clean and non-greasy until the next wash. Hair is sumptuously soft, lightweight, and brilliantly shiny. Leave-In. They lather and cleanse leaving your hair smelling amazing. With shampoos for all hair types, L’Oréal Paris’ shampoo offerings include shampoo for thinning hair, shampoo for thick hair, shampoo for damaged hair, and more. I also feel that the shampoo thoroughly cleans my hair without stripping it dry. Decent for price I was trying to save a little money so tried this kind. My hair is long and during winter time it can get frizzy from wearing hats. This page works best with JavaScript. bwahaha, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2016, I love it! Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2. I find sometimes that products like these don't suit my hair in the right way. It also felt smoother than when I tried the mask as a pre-shampoo treatment. I was thinking: oh no, I should return this stuff now. Allow me to explain. I am so glad I received these products from L'Oreal Paris as a gift. I usually have to add in leave-in conditioners/coconut oil for that. I can just blow dryer and get my hair look straight. My curls are so soft and defined since switching! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Elvive Extraordinary Oil helps to smooth the look of even the most rebellious parts of the hair. L'Oréal Paris Unbelieva-Brow Long Lasting Eyebrow Gel-$30.26 1. My hair looks healthier when I'm using this. L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo - 12.6 fl oz. I love this shampoo & conditioner. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo 12.6 oz, See all details for L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo 12.6 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I am very happy with this shampoo and would recommend it to family and friends. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2020. smells good. L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Conditioner, 12.6 Fl. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & … Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2017. Mine is thin. L'Oreal Paris Magic Invisible Dry Shampoo-$14.64 11. Here's my L'oreal Extraordinary Oil Curls Review for the Shampoo & Conditioner. My children&I's hair are soft to begin with but this just amplifies that. The bottle itself is easy to use in the shower, large cap with a larger thumb grab. The sent stays in your hair so you are sure to smell and feel good all day, Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2020. Lol The product didn't make my hair soft or anything but honestly as coarse as my hair is, no shampoo/conditioner ever does. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 3296 reviews. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I am so happy that my hair can look professionally done with so little effort on my part. For best results, use L'Oréal Paris Extraordinary Oil shampoo and conditioner together. Oz (Packaging May Vary) 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,230. 2. 3. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I decided to give this a conditioner a try and it was life changing . The formula contains Nutri-Ester technology, which leaves an ultra-thin film on hair that acts as a protective top coat. I'm sensitive to perfumes and smells and they don't smell strong at all! 4.6 out of 5 stars with 1068 reviews. Oz. 1.Lather shampoo with water in your hands and massage into scalp. I used to lose a great deal of hair in the shower and after brushing. You will. Shop L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Shampoo + Conditioner - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. April 11th 2016, 12:43 am. The scent of this product is nice, although a bit strong. We are sorry to hear about this. My hair was actually more frizzy then usual after using this. $6.59. This shampoo did weigh my hair down. I have dyed my hair blonde to brown and back to blonde in less than 6 months! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.