Weezer - Keep Fishin (Letra e música para ouvir) - You'll never be a better kind / If you don't leave the world behind / Waste my days, drown aways / … sponsored links. Until then... how about a random page? Could Never 10. Weezer "Keep Fishin'" Liedtext. This Is Such A Pity. Keep Fishin' lyrics. You'll never be a better kind If you don't leave the world behind Waste my days, drown aways. This new version, completed in the Spring of 2002, is the so-called 'radio version' featured on the various sin… Catalogue. Listen while you read! Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! Catalogue; Apps; Subscribe; Help; Login; Home. "Keep Fishin'" is a song by the American alternative rock band Weezer. Club, where they state "It's the kind of infectious, impeccably crafted power-pop rocker Cuomo can probably bang out in his sleep". Mail these lyrics to a friend. Fall Together. Catalog. Keep Fishin' Lyrics 2:54 . Slob. A better kind, If you don't leave. You'll never be A better kind If you don't leave The world behind Waste my days (Waste my days) Drown aways (Drown aways) Chorus: It's just the thought of you In love with someone else It breaks my heart to see You hangin' from your shelf You'll never do Destaque. Space Rock. If you don't move . Weezer - Keep Fishin (Letras y canción para escuchar) - You'll never be a better kind / If you don't leave the world behind / Waste my days, drown aways / It's just the thought of you in love with someone else / Isca Artificial Yara Destroyer 7,5cm 6g Catalog; Apps; Subscribe; Gift Card; Help; Log in; Home. Until then... how about a random page? It is the second single from the band's fourth album, Maladroit. Drown aways. The song reached #24 on the Triple J Hottest 100 in 2002. You'll never be A better kind If you don't leave The world behind. It's just the thought of you in love with someone else; It breaks my heart to see you hanging from your shelf! Keep Fishin' lyrics: You'll never be A better kind If you don't leave The world behind Waste my days Drown aways It's just the thought of you In love with someone else It … Keep fishin' if you feel it's true There's nothing much that we can do To save you from yourself Waste my days,(waste my days) It Drown aways (drown aways) It's just the thought of you In love with someone else It breaks my heart To see you hangin' from a shelf Oh girl when I'm in love with you Keep fishin… Keep Fishin' lyrics performed by Weezer: You'll never be a better kind if you don't leave the world behind Keep Fishin' (em português: Continua à Pesca) é uma música da banda americana de rock Weezer, lançada a 14 de Maio de 2002 como o segundo single do seu quarto álbum, Maladroit.A música atingiu o 15.º lugar nas tabelas alternativas americanas. Drown always . And nothin' goes like ya think it oughtta. Keep Fishin' Weezer. Try it free! The Damage In Your Heart. You'll never do. Melissa Bobbitt at About.com ranked "Keep Fishin'" as the 13th best Weezer song, where she comments "Rivers Cuomo has always had an affinity for the paranoid in his lyrics". When the band decided to release the song as the album's second single, he took it as a perfect opportunity to re-record the track entirely, embellishing it significantly. Album: Non-Album Releases. Keep Fishin' This song is by Weezer and appears on the album Maladroit (2002). Club, where they state "It's the kind of infectious, impeccably crafted power-pop rocker Cuomo can probably bang out in his sleep". Melissa Bobbitt at About.com ranked "Keep Fishin'" as the 13th best Weezer song, where she comments "Rivers Cuomo has always had an affinity for the paranoid in his lyrics". You'll never be a better kind If you don't leave (The world) The world behind Waste my days (Waste my … Professional quality. Weezer. Slave. You'll never be a better kind if you don't leave the world behind waste my days, drown aways, it's just the thought of you in love with someone else it breaks my heart to see you hanging from your shelf you'll never do the things you want if you don't move and get a job Sing Keep Fishin' by Weezer with lyrics on KaraFun. It's just the thought of you in love with someone else It breaks my heart to see you hangin' from youra shelf. Keep Fishin' Take Control. [1] A música chegou ao 24.º lugar no Triple J Hottest 100 da Austrália em 2002. The nets and cables all get knotted, And the engine runs like the diesel's clotted. The Other Way. Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? WEEZER - KEEP FISHING LYRICS Weezer - Keep Fishing Lyrics. Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. View more info 2:44. Weezer Keep Fishin' Lyrics. In the same key as the original: B # Alternative Rock # Rock # 2000's # 2002. Weezer Lyrics Keep Fishin' Lyrics. Keep on Fishin' (J. Campbell (c)) Ya know, sometimes you can't win for tryin'. Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. you are at : home > Weezer Lyrics > Keep Fishin' Lyrics Keep Fishin' - Weezer Tweet. You'll never be A better kind If you don't leave The world behind Waste my days Drown … We Are All On Drugs. To see you hanging from your shelf yeah . (Drown aways!) You Need To Calm DownTaylor Swift; Old Town RoadLil Nas X; Lose You to Love MeSelena Gomez; SeñoritaShawn Mendes & Camila Cabello; CirclesPost Malone; More Top Songs; Videos. Keep fishing if you feel it's true. Hopefully we will be able to in the future. If you don't leave . Drown aways. Try it free! Waste my days, (Waste my days!) It was named as one of the 12 best post-Pinkerton Weezer songs by The A.V. You'll never be a better kind If you don't leave the world behind Waste my days, drown aways. The song was originally demoed during the DC Demos and BBC Sessions, as well as played live at many shows, in the summer of 2001. Keep Fishin' Lyrics. It's just the thought of you in love with someone else; It breaks my heart to see you hanging from your shelf! A better kind . Waste my days . Keep Fishin' Lyrics (Pop-Up Version) Mouse over the lyrics for added info. Just the thought of you . Keep Fishin' Search an artist or a title. Burndt Jamb. You'll never do The things you want If you don't move And get a job. Choose and determine which version of Keep Fishin chords and tabs by Weezer you can play. Death And Destruction. (Drown aways!) Review: RIFF-it. You'll never do . You'll never be a better kind if you don't leave the world behind waste my days, drown aways, it's just the thought of you in love with someone else it breaks my heart to see you hanging from your shelf you'll never do the things you want Fight Me 7. Weezer's Weezer - Keep Fishin' Lyrics music video in high definition. Unfortunately, we are not licensed to display the full lyrics for this song at the moment. Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações. Weezer - Keep Fishin' Lyrics & Traduction. Weezer Keep Fishin' Lyrics. After being properly recorded for Maladroit, Rivers Cuomofelt the recording was lacking in some way. Sing Keep Fishin' by Weezer with lyrics on KaraFun. Keep Fishin Weezer. It's just the thought of you in love with someone else, It breaks my heart to see you hangin' from youra shelf, It breaks my heart to see you hangin' from your shelf, É apenas a ideia de você amando outra pessoa, Machuca meu coração ver você pendurada numa prateleira, Continue buscando se você sentir que é verdadeiro. Keep Fishin' Lyrics. Keep Fishin' lyrics. It's just the thought of you in love with someone else; It breaks my heart to see you hanging from your shelf... Oh, girl, when I'm in love with you! You'll never do the things you want If you don't move and get a job Waste my days, drown aways. Karaoke Song. Haunt You Every Day. keep fishin' if you feel it's true doo wah there's nothin' both that we can do to save you from yourself waste my days drown the way it's just the thought of you in love with someone else it breaks my heart to see you hangin' from the shelf ooh girl when i'm in love with you doo wah keep fishin' if … On The Radio (Radio Edit) 8. Fairytales 11. Hopefully we will be able to in the future. Waste my days, (Waste my days!) Tabber: Monique (momo_rose14@hotmail.com) Song: Keep Fishin' Artist: Weezer Album: Maladroit Capo 4 (all chords relative to capo) G C You'll never be a better kind G C If you don't leave the world behind Am D Waste my days Am D You drown away G Em C Am D It's just the thought of you in love with someone else G Em C Am D It breaks my heart to see you hanging from your shelf G C … There's nothing much that we can do to save you from yourself!!! In order to see the lyrics of Weezer - Keep Fishin’ (Live) it is necessary to have java script enabled browser.We have another 92 lyrics of songs by Weezer, that you are able to see on the right or clicking on the artist's name.We plan in the future to enable the possibility to make translations of Weezer - Keep Fishin’ (Live) lyrics on your own or other languages. In order to see the lyrics of Weezer - Keep Fishin’ (Live) it is necessary to have java script enabled browser.We have another 92 lyrics of songs by Weezer, that you are able to see on the right or clicking on the artist's name.We plan in the future to enable the possibility to make translations of Weezer - Keep Fishin’ (Live) lyrics on your own or other languages. Don't Say A Word 12. The song reached #24 on the Triple J Hottest 100 in 2002. Waste my days Drown aways. Keep Fishin' 3. You Need To Calm DownTaylor Swift; Old Town RoadLil Nas X; Lose You to Love MeSelena Gomez; SeñoritaShawn Mendes & Camila Cabello; CirclesPost Malone; More Top Songs Weezer. MIDIFine Systems - keep Fishin` (Originally Performed by Weezer) Lyrics. Keep fishin' if you feel it's true There's nothin' much that we can do To save you from yourself Waste my days Drown aways It's just the thought of you In love with someone else It breaks my heart to see you Hangin' from your shelf Oh girl, when I'm in love with you Keep fishin' if you feel it's true There's nothin' much that we can do Isca Artificial Sara Sara 80 Lucky + OPÇÕES. And get a job . Artist: Weezer. Keep fishin' if you feel it's true There's nothin' much that we can do To save you from yourself Waste my days Drown aways It's just the thought of you In love with someone else It breaks my heart to see you Hangin' from your shelf Oh girl, when I'm in love with you Keep fishin' if you feel it's true There's nothin' much that we can do vistas 417. Top Songs. View more info 2:44. You'll never be a better kindIf you don't leave the world behindWaste my days, drown aways, It's just the thought of you in love with someone elseIt breaks my heart to see you hangin' from youra shelf, You'll never do the things you wantIf you don't move and get a jobWaste my days, drown aways, It's just the thought of you in love with someone elseIt breaks my heart to see you hangin' from your shelf, Oh girl when I'm in love with youKeep fishin' if you feel it's trueThere's nothing more that we can doTo save you from yourself, Waste my days, down the waysIt's just the thought of you in love with someone elseIt breaks my heart to see you hangin' from your shelf, You'll never do the things you wantIf you don't move and get a jobAnd get a jobWaste my daysAnd get a jobWaste my daysAnd get a jobWaste my days, Você nunca será uma pessoa melhorSe você não deixar o mundo pra trásDesperdice meus dias por água abaixo, É apenas a ideia de você amando outra pessoaMachuca meu coração ver você pendurada numa prateleira, Você nunca fará as coisas que querSe não se mexer e arrumar um empregoDesperdice meus dias por água abaixo, Oh, menina, quando estou amando vocêContinue buscando se você sentir que é verdadeiroNão há nada mais que possamos fazerPara salvá-la de si mesma, Desperdice meus dias por água abaixoÉ apenas a ideia de você amando outra pessoaMachuca meu coração ver você pendurada numa prateleira. In the same key as the original: B # Alternative # Rock # 2000's # 2002. It's just the thought of you in love with someone else It breaks my heart to see you hangin' from youra shelf. RIFF-it good. 15 Game Of Thrones' Top … Keep Fishin' You'll never be. Unfortunately, we are not licensed to display the full lyrics for this song at the moment. Last updated on 10.03.2014 Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? Jump to: Keep Fishin' Info. During some live shows in 2005, Weezer guitarist Brian Bell took lead vocals on "Keep Fishin'." Destaque. Her Name 9. Possibilities. Drown aways. Karaoke. Keep fishing if you feel it's true. Pardon Me. You'll never be A better kind, If you don't leave The world behind! Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. My Best Friend. Back to home page. Misheard Song Lyrics-> Stories-> Weezer. You'll never be a better kind If you don't leave the world behind Waste my days Drown aways It's just the thought of you in love with someone else It breaks my heart to see you hangin' from your shelf You'll never do the things you... » Nobody has submitted an interpretation for this song yet. Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações. Search. You'll never do The things you want If you don't move And get a job. Couldn't catch a fish if fish were flyin'. Keep Fishin' Lyrics by Weezer. During some live shows in 2005, Weezer guitarist Brian Bell took lead vocals on "Keep Fishin'." Destaque. The things you want . Perfect Situation. It's just the thought of you In love with someone else It breaks my heart to see you Hangin' from your shelf. Destaque. album: "Make Believe" (2005) Beverly Hills. Reception. It is the second single from the band's fourth album, Maladroit. Love Explosion. Weezer - Keep Fishin' Künstler/in: Weezer; Lied: Keep Fishin' Album: Maladroit Englisch . Hold Me . Waste my days, (Waste my days!) Heyo! Freak Me Out. [2 Linha Multifilamento J-Braid X4U Daiwa Verde 135m + OPÇÕES. It's just the thought of you In love with someone else It breaks my heart to see you Hangin' from your shelf. "Keep Fishin'" is a song by the American alternative rock band Weezer. Read or print original Keep Fishin' lyrics 2020 updated! The world behind . Weezer - Keep Fishing Lyrics. Try it free! It breaks my heart . It peaked at #15 on the US alternative charts. Artist: Weezer Album: Maladroit. Back to home page. It was named as one of the 12 best post-Pinkerton Weezer songs by The A.V. + OPÇÕES. Genre: Rock. Waste my days Drown aways. Highlight. Camisa de Pesca V2 UV50+ Tradicional Keep Fishing + OPÇÕES. "Keep Fishin'" lyrics. Keep Fishin' Lyrics (Pop-Up Version) Mouse over the lyrics for added info. Keep Fishin' Weezer. Weezer Lyrics "Keep Fishin'" You'll never be a better kind if you don't leave the world behind waste my days, drown aways, it's just the thought of you in love with someone else it breaks my heart to see you hanging from your shelf you'll never do the things you want if you don't move You'll never do The things you want, If you don't move And get a job! You'd think you mighta died and gone to heaven If you could just get a job at a 7-11. December. Keep Fishin' est une chanson de Weezer, . (Official Music Video) What's That Line? Be the first! Peace. The world behind! Waste my days Drown aways. Take It From Here 4. Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. Lyrics to 'Keep Fishin'' by Weezer. Black Beatle 6. Ya get bag on bag on bag of water. Search. These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody.For more information about the misheard lyrics available on this site, please read our FAQ.. Alone Anymore Keep Fishin' by Jack Evans, released 11 November 2011 1. (Drown aways!) Keep Fishin' Lyrics: You'll never be a better kind / If you don't leave (the world) the world behind / Waste my days (waste my days) / You're drowned aways (drowned aways) / It's just the thought of A A. You'll never be a better kind If you don't leave (the world) the world behind Waste my days (waste my days) You're drowned aways (drowned aways) It's just the thought of you in love with someone else It breaks my heart to see you hanging from your shelf Lyrics Keep Fishin' You'll never be . Você nunca fará as coisas que querSe não se mexer e arrumar um emprego.a arrumar um emprego...Desperdice meus diase arrume um emprego...Desperdice meus diase arrume um emprego...Desperdice meus dias. You'll never be / A better kind / If you don't leave / The world behind Lyrics to 'Keep Fishin'' by Weezer. It peaked at #15 on the US alternative charts. Reception. ... Top Songs. Drown always . Take Me As I Am 2. Anzol Crown In Line Circle Black com 6 un. Professional quality. Lyrics to "Keep Fishin'" by WEEZER: You'll never be a better kind / If you don't leave the world behind / [Refrain:] / Waste my days (waste my days) / You're drowned aways (drowned aways) / [Chorus:] / It's just the thought of you / In love with someone else / It breaks my … You'll never be a better kind if you don't leave the world behind waste my days, drown aways, it's just the thought of you in love with someone else it breaks my heart to … King Lyrics King Of The World Lyrics Knock Lyrics Knock Down Drag Out Lyrics L.A. Girlz Lyrics La Mancha Screwjob Lyrics Let It All Hang Out Lyrics Let's Sew Our Pants Together Lyrics 4:05 . Lyrics for Keep Fishin’ By Weezer. Keep Fishin' Search an artist or a title. you'll never be a better kind if you don't leave the world behind waste my days, drown aways it's just the thought of you in love whith someone else it breaks my heart to see you hanging from your shelf you'll never do the things you want Waste my days, (Waste my days!) You'll never do the things you want If you don't move and get a job Waste my days, drown aways. Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. You'll never be A better kind If you don't leave The world behind. Little More 5. Misheard Lyrics; More Videos; Features. Keep Fishin' This song is by Weezer and appears on the album Maladroit (2002). Waste my days . This page contains a list of the songs that have stories about their misheard lyrics submitted. In love with someone else yeah . Keep Fishin' Lyrics. It's just the thought of you . Keep Fishin. Sing Keep Fishin' by Weezer with lyrics on KaraFun. Drown aways. Professional quality. You'll never be a better kindIf you don't leave the world behindWaste my days, drown aways, It's just the thought of you in love with someone elseIt breaks my heart to see you hangin' from youra shelf, You'll never do the things you wantIf you don't move and get a jobWaste my days, drown aways, It's just the thought of you in love with someone elseIt breaks my heart to see you hangin' from your shelf, Oh girl when I'm in love with youKeep fishin' if you feel it's trueThere's nothing more that we can doTo save you from yourself, Waste my days, down the waysIt's just the thought of you in love with someone elseIt breaks my heart to see you hangin' from your shelf, You'll never do the things you wantIf you don't move and get a jobAnd get a jobWaste my daysAnd get a jobWaste my daysAnd get a jobWaste my days, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte.