The process should not take more than 10 minutes and your iPhone will be boot loop-free once complete. [Useful Guide: iPhone Goes to Apple Logo and Restarts Again] 4. China is very incredible. 1. without data loss and make iPhone return to normal. If iTunes won't recognize your iPhone on Apple logo or won't restore the iPhone, you can use the following tool to fix iPhone in Apple logo loop without iTunes. I graduated from Emory University with a degree in Computer Science and Mathematics. 1. This method is suitable if your iPhone is stuck on Apple Logo after installing a third party App or during or after your jailbreaking attempt. You need to put your iPhone into DFU mode to fix it stuck on apple logo screen. :) I tried using iTunes, but it wouldn’t even show up as a device on a computer (both PC and Mac). After a few minutes, your iPhone will be back to normal and boot loop-free. If you get any other problems, such as iPhone 8 stuck in Apple logo, iPhone 8 stuck in recovery mode, you can leave us a message. Join our team. What you need to notice is that the way to hard restart the iPhone 8 differs from that of other iPhones. Enter Recovery Mode for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max. My iPhone 6s Plus (iOS 13.4) was full on memory and when I restarted the phone it stuck on Apple Logo. Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Without Restoring. It is stuck on the Apple Logo from when you boot up your phone after turning it off, then after 15 or so seconds of the Apple Logo the screen turns black and then the Apple Logo reappears. FonePaw iOS System Recovery can easily help you fix iPhone 4/5/5s/6/7/7 Plus/8/X/11 frozen on Apple logo without losing your data. Close. Not for you.The update is finished without a problem. This will have iTunes attempt to reinstall iOS without wiping your data but more often than not, the data will be overwritten. Then it’s most likely the data is corrupted. FonePaw iOS System Recovery can easily help you fix iPhone 4/5/5s/6/7/7 Plus/8/X/11 frozen on Apple logo without losing your data. This is what we called Force Update. It was very hard to get in Recovery mode, but when I completed it and followed your steps it worked again without data loss. Join 1,000+ others who get get daily tips, tricks and shortcuts delivered straight to their inbox. No other third-party program can save you. The iPhone is a wonderful example of Apple’s “It Just Works” philosophy. Let go of the Power Button, but keep holding the Home Button for an additional 15 seconds. It can be repaired, but usually the data is lost. Archived. The display logo might look different because different iOS versions will have a new logo for the recovery mode, so don’t worry about it. Alternative tools to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo issue. I once saw a forensic team recovered a suspect iPhone’s data. If for some reason none of the fixes worked, your iPhone may be facing a serious hardware problem as opposed to a simple software one. Let’s hopefully it’s not corrupted. If it failed or stops before the progress bar starts running, it’s a higher chance that your data is not unaffected. Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Without Restoring. about the data. My name is Aseem Kishore and I am a full-time professional blogger. In either case, your local Apple Store will have the answers you seek. Put the iPhone into Recovery Mode. Restore iOS in DFU mode - Erase iPhone 8 (Plus) If the operating system is seriously crashed, and your iPhone 8 (Plus) still in an infinite loop of booting, you have no choice but enter DFU mode. Many users also discover that their iPhone keeps on resetting or rebooting itself a number of times every few minutes or so. Required fields are marked *. Really nothing you can do now, you can send it to us, and we’ll run some check to quote you a price.Don’t ask how much to repair because we won’t know if we didn’t run a full diagnosis on it. Check our workshop contact and address below the blue button. When your iPhone is stuck at the Apple logo, it means that the operating system is having trouble starting up. Force Update won’t affect any of your data. Just click okay or continue. Being a booting problem, this issue can be found in all the models of iPhones irrespective of whether it is a newer … (It is always better to keep a working iPhone than a dead one.) 2.1. Or it might be a NAND problem (hard disk). But they still charging the customer even it’s not successful. It would look like the photo below.At this point, we are pretty sure it’s a hardware problem. iPhone stuck in Apple logo loop. Why? “Is the data still recoverable after erased?” This is the question almost every day people asking me. Let’s learn how to force restart an iOS device. It may not work 100% but the data is safe. For all models: My Iphone X was stuck on the apple logo after my storage was full and I restarted the phone. This is what we called. For iTunes on the Windows operating system : Seeing as a continuous iPhone boot loop is often the result of a software error, it may benefit you greatly to use a professional iOS repair tool to find a fix. Because Apple is very good at security and privacy, their iTunes program is very sure to clean it nicely. For iPhone 8 or newer: Continue holding the side button, even after you see the Apple logo. Nothing you can do but send to a professional like us to check it. Can still recover the data? Hundreds of times, I told customers the iPhone water resistance could not be trusted! Reasons responsible for the iPhone’s boot loop or stuck on Apple logo If there is any kind of malfunction in hardware such as battery and wifi adaptor this can be … Uh oh. In order to get the iPhone out of the Apple logo loop, you can try DFU mode as below: Hold down the Home and Power buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. :) I tried using iTunes, but it wouldn’t even show up as a device on a computer (both PC and Mac). With your iPhone stuck on white Apple Logo screen, follow the steps below to start your iPhone in Safe Mode. Close. Whether the iPhone is stuck in recovery mode, DFU mode, boot loop or Apple logo, you should try to force restart the device. The effective method: fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo by restoring iPhone to factory settings. Such as water damaged, fell to the floor too hard, or someone accidentally damaged it when repairing it.Ask yourself this. 2. Most likely is the iPhone automatically attempts to update itself when you are charging it. They do this without letting anyone see what they are doing.Apple Centers is about RM80. These particular repair tools not only help to correct boot loops but can also help with constant freezing issues, specific errors, and other iOS complications. You can send it to us, and we have proper tools to check whether the data is there or not. Release the buttons until you see the Apple logo. If your iPhone 8 keeps restarting, you can try to fix it by force … Thank you very much!!!! It only appears after weeks or months, because the corrosion is expanded into some critical chipset zone. You can see them once we fixed the hardware that caused it. Uh oh. Once you got the iTunes on your PC, we just need to put the iPhone into recovery mode and then let the iTunes reinstall the iOS to keep your data. Use Safe Mode to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo. iPhone stuck in Apple logo loop. Use TinyUmbrella to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo. 5 Solutions to Fix iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop (iOS 13/12/11) “My iPhone 7 has been turning on and off and stuck in a boot loop (meaning Apple logo comes on and off for at least 30 mins) can someone please help me?” Above is a recourse from an iPhone user, and he or she is not alone. G.10, South City Plaza, Seri Kembangan 43300. Now that your iPhone has enough charge, connect it to a computer (Mac or Windows) and launch iTunes. Read Joseph's Full Bio. Then, it repeats this process, stuck in a loop. 2. This is also true should the complications stem from something deeper, such as a motherboard malfunction. The iPhone will be stuck in the recovery mode when you turn it on. Love to write? Press and hold Side button until you see the Apple logo. They lost the chance to do data recovery and blindly changing parts. "Help! How To Fix An iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo Loop- For iPhone- 6/6Plus, 7/7 Plus, 8/ 8 Plus,iPhone X, iPhone XR & iPhone XS (Max) Getting your iPhone Stuck on the Apple logo loop is one of the most common problems faced by iPhone users from all over the world. The only hope is we wait for Apple to release a new iOS version to fix this. This troubleshooting Apple loop issue is just a basic course for my students. Check this video for that kind of tool. Below video is one of the cases stuck Apple loop – It’s one of the Face ID components caused it. The process is a great way to fix the iPhone boot loop problem but comes at a cost that you may not wish to pay. Recovery Mode boots up … But there can be instances when your iPhone stops working for a variety of reasons. Before we get started, you can find out why does the iPhone get stuck on an Apple logo screen? Finally press and hold the side/power button until you see the iTunes logo. This app fixes various iOS issues, such as stuck Apple logo, boot loop, frozen screen, startup issues, and other problems. But also have those cases that cannot be recovered data because the NAND is totally dead. Switching to Mac is part of the AK Internet Consulting publishing family. It might be the CPU or motherboard is unable to detect the NAND (Hard disk).Most of these cases can be repaired and the data recovered. If you are iPhone X and newer models, there are high possibilities for your iPhone is water-damaged before, and the problem is only appearing now.Please don’t argue with me that the iPhone is water-resistant. Op een iPhone of iPad herken je het probleem aan het Apple-logo, dat continu verschijnt en verdwijnt. Click the icon of your device when it is recognized. Jailbreaking your iPhone can also cause unforeseen complications which include the continuous iPhone boot loop if not pulled off perfectly.