Your iPhone 7 says "No Service" and you don't know why. iPhone 6 stuck in reboot loop after screen replacement! 1. iPhone Keeps Restarting While Charging. If iPhone is Restarting only while charging, the problem is most likely due to broken or faulty Charging cable or due to lint or debris being stuck in the charging port. Question: Q: After a screen repair, my iPhone 7 won't charge past 2% and keeps randomly restarting. Hence, updating apps to the latest version might be able to solve it. After that I did not try anything else. This problem is incredibly frustrating because you can't make calls or receive texts, unless you have a connection to Wi-Fi. Do you have any similar experience with Oliver? Sign in to follow this . I get a little spinning icon for maybe 5 or 10 seconds and then it comes back to the screen where I have to put in my pin. The software malfunctioned and the phone went into the same restart-loop. I believe this iPhone keeps restarting every few minutes problem will be solved after following the above methods, such as setting date and time, FoneCope iOS System Recovery tool, updating iPhone status, factory reset, force restart, and iTunes restore. This topic is now closed to further replies. Any help to fix this iPhone reboot loop issue? Why does my iPad Air 2 keep rebooting? Keep holding both buttons as the screen goes black. 2. 1. iPhone 7 Plus Restarting after Screen Repair Regie69 on 27/11/2017 - 11:33 Last edited 27/11/2017 - 11:34 Hi all wondering if anyone here can give advice why an iPhone 7 plus would be restarting after I replaced screen. The home button was damage from the the drop when it came in last time. Before proceeding, we recommend trying to back up your iPhone. I had the similar issue with iPhone 7 screen replacement with grade AAA screen. I've replaced the screen and everything was good, except for the home button as stated. I've seen something similar. Case 1: iPhone Keeps Rebooting and Can Enter Operation Interface. The screen goes black. Why Does My iPhone Keep Restarting Itself? After replacing the screen, it was working perfect when testing before clipping screen back into frame. In this article, I'll explain why your iPhone 7 says no service and show you how to fix the problem so you can make and receive calls and text messages once again. This problem starts happening once folks update their iPhones to the latest iOS. New screen was working fine after tested everything, Now, when I closed the new screen on the phone to put final two screws, display just disappeared and was tuning on and off and it is keeping turning on and off for long. More Less. That’s all for how to fix iPhone keep restarting. "I encountered a problem after updating to iOS 12. The phone still worked entirely, I could make phone calls, take photos with the forward facing camera. Having the Apple iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus under warranty when an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus keeps restarting can help you save some money in case something is seriously damaged with the phone. Sometimes that’s not always … Causes of iPhone 7 (Plus) Boot Loop Issue. Don't release the buttons when you see the Apple logo. Sign in to follow ... press and hold the "Volume Up" button. However after doing the last two, they seem to be restarting themselves after being on for about 5 minutes or so. One, their iPhones restart randomly without any apparent pattern or predictability. Apple iPhone 7 Plus restarting when placing a call after replacing the screen. My iPhone restarts randomly and I'm not able to use it now.Please help!" If required, clean the Charging Port and Headphone Jack using a toothpick. When the iPhone keeps restarting over and over again, the whole iOS experience seems to get stuck in a boot loop. For iPhone 6/6s and earlier models, keep pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, and don't release when you see the Apple logo. iPhone keeps restarting after screen replacement. If you get any other problems, such as iPhone 8 stuck in Apple logo, iPhone 8 stuck in recovery mode, you can leave us a message. Q: "After a recent iOS update, I found my iPad keeps restarting on itself randomly over and over. But if still, your iPhone keeps restarting … Inspect the Charging Port and Head Phone Jack on your iPhone. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve … Quick Solution – iPhone 8 Back Glass Repair; iPhone 8 Broken LCD Screen Refurbishing – Glass Only Repair; How To Fix iPhone 8 Stuck on Apple Logo; iPhone 7 Series. On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen. After consulting online support, as well as the Genius Bar at the Apple Store, I was informed that the phone had unexplainably malfunctioned and is beyond repair. Many users also discover that their iPhone keeps on resetting or rebooting itself a number of times every few minutes or so. No matter whether iPhone 8/8 Plus stuck in boot loop after jailbreak or during iOS update, you can easily fix it using solutions mentioned above. Sometimes the screen will go all blue like the blue screen of death before restarting. iphone screen 6 which presents the startup problem stuck on the apple. 1. An iPhone 7/7 Plus reboot loop is one of the most normal issues for many users. What should I do to stop my iPad from keep restarting Apple logo?" Your iPhone keeps restarting itself every 10-15 seconds, and never returns to the Home screen. More often than not, rebooting iPhone 7 (Plus) can provide a useful remedy for most bugs, and it will normally finish the startup process in a few seconds—but, if it's been minutes or even hours, only looping the Apple logo then a black screen and the circle is never ended, you just get stuck in a boot loop unfortunately. Finally try a forced restart, if you still can not solve the problem of the iPhone stuck in reboot loop, then contact Apple official. I have a iPhone 7 that came in for a screen replacement. The Apple logo appears and disappears on the screen, over and over again. iPhone restart loop: Your iPhone continuously restarts and it’s totally unusable. This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Is this what you are seeing? Question: Q: iphone SE keeps crashing and restarting itself (not dropped/come into contact with water) Hi, I bought an iphone SE around two months ago, and have not dropped it and it hasnt come into contact with water. A friend came to me with an iPhone 7 Plus that was jammed in a car door. More and more people reported that their iPhone stuck in a restart loop. I find it hard to grasp that an $700+ phone that is just a little over … share. Once they are turned on, they will work just fine and normal, and then will shut off and reboot. Solutions To Fix “iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus Keeps Restarting” Issue “My iPhone 8 keeps restarting”, “My iPhone 8 plus keeps restarting’ and also “My iPhone X keeps restarting” are now the hottest topic. I decided to replace the screen. The details have been fully discussed in this page. Several readers report this particular iPhone keeps rebooting issue following their upgrades to the newest iOS version. You should also get the iPhone checked out by Apple Support if you have an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus that keeps rebooting… It's not a restart. Solution 1: Update Apps to the Latest Version. Fix iPhone 7 Won’t Turn On – CPU Repair; iPhone 7 Plus Memory Upgrading On iOS 11 – 32 GB To 256 GB; iPhone 7 Black Screen Repair – Logic Board Solution I have replaced screens in the past but never a 7 Plus. 3. Keep holding both buttons until you see the recovery mode screen. But you don’t have to worry about it as here we provided some effective troubleshooting that will help you to fix iPhone keep restarting itself after updating to iOS 11. Any suggestions? Older Models, Out of Replacement Period etc. On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons at the same time. iFolks complain about two different types of resetting problems. Touch ID still worked but not the home function. One of them is on 7.1 and the other 7.0.3 so I don't think that an update would do any good. Proximity sensor shorts and makes the iPhone to restart. Many of you may have also encountered such endless iPhone reboot loop. Link to post Share on other sites. Updated on 2020-08-28 to Fix iPhone; My iPhone 7 is stuck on Siri and then keeps restarting itself again and again. Particularly, when the latest iOS 13 is been launched, more and more users are coming across the problem of iPhone reboot after iOS 14 update. Apple Footer. Having the iPhone 7 under Apple Care when an iPhone 7 keeps restarting can help you save some money in case something is seriously damaged with the iPhone 7. Tap Updates section in the bottom left corner of the iPhone. On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time. - Oliver. If your iPhone falls into the second category, skip ahead to step 5. The screen shattered and there was a bend in the phone too. One moment they are using their iPhones as normal and in the next moment, bang–it’s suddenly resetting. iPhones that restart intermittently: You can use your iPhone for a while with no problem at all, and then your iPhone suddenly restarts. 174 posts; 174 posts; Location: Germany; Posted July 6, 2017. This is irksome when you find yourself unable to operate your iPhone and many iPhone users described the same issue that their iPhone keeps restarting for no reason, especially after upgrading to iOS 14/13/12. The phone came in before a few months ago for an other screen replacement. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen. Open the App Store. You can learn and follow in easy steps. Been there, done that, I can feel the agony that you may be going through right now. You should also get the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus checked out by Apple Support if you have an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus that keeps rebooting, shutting off, or freezing. Enough of the random boot loop, it’s time to look for the fixes to take control of the unexpected rebooting of the iPhone. Let go of both buttons when the Apple logo appears. When the iPhone keeps crashing and restarting, the apps could be the problem. Please can someone help, just replaced the screen on my iPhone 6 and it has been booting for like 2 … HELP! Followers 1. For iPhone 7/7 Plus, press and hold the Volume down button and the side button at the same time until you see the recovery mode screen. During the install process, the device freezes and remains that way. Back Up Your iPhone (If You Can) There’s still a chance that your iPhone is on and that botched screen replacement made the screen appear black. Questions › Category: iPhone › iphone 7 plus Screen keeps restarting after screen replacement 0 Vote Up Vote Down sokhoeurn asked 2 years ago Dear Rewatechnology, I would like to ask you some questions. For those that don’t have Apple Care, but still have problems when an iPhone keeps restarting. On an iPhone 6s and earlier: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time.