We will send you a TNE brand HyperX replacement mic 3.5mm Cloud Alpha game microphone to replace your broken or lost Cloud Alpha gaming headphones mic. Fix: HyperX Cloud Stinger Mic Not Working, SS3svc64.exe prompt on startup: Here’s what you need to do, [FIXED] Discord Fatal JavaScript Error Occurred, Fix: Arctis 7 Mic Not Working Issue [2020]. Designed for comfort – Exceptionally comfortable memory foam ear cushions and padded leatherette headband help keep you focused on gaming, Supreme audio quality – Large 53 millimeter drivers provide high-quality audio. Plug each cord attached to… I play on Xbox and anytime I’m in a party everyone comments on how bad the echo is. The pre-loaded buttons on the headset are all that's needed to control side tone, game/mike volume and mute. The dual chambers separate the bass from the mids and highs, allowing optimal tuning for cleaner, smoother sound. HyperX Cloud Alpha. Free shipping New HyperX Cloud Alpha S … Damaged headphone cords and cables can also cause issues with the mic and it stops working. Has a wind noise reduction microphone. A wind noise reduction microphone is designed to reduce wind interference, providing sharper audio in … SPECIALLY MADE: Your mic has been made just for your model headset. Cloud Alpha has premium red memory foam, an expanded headband and softer, more pliable leatherette, an aluminum frame, detachable braided cable and noise-cancellation microphone. Go through this tutorial and find out how to fix the headphone jack. Since its introduction in 2014, the Cloud has arguably been the one gaming headset to beat. The Alpha has new ear cups, new dri v ers, better materials, a new carrying bag, and a detachable cable. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com, HyperX Dual Chamber Drivers for more distinction and less distortion, Signature Award-Winning HyperX comfort. The HyperX Cloud Alpha mic not working issue is common and if you’re facing it too, you can solve it by trying some simple fixes. Frequency response of Microphone is 50Hz-18,000Hz. To check whether the mic has access to Windows 10 and apps, follow these steps: Check if mic is working. HyperX Cloud Alpha vs HyperX Cloud 2. Mic on Cloud Alpha not working. Check the settings by following these steps: If you’re using an outdated or corrupt audio driver, the mic on your headset won’t work. I am not getting any response from the microphone or I cannot hear sound from the headphones. HyperX Cloud Alpha - Gaming Headset, Dua... HyperX Cloud Alpha - Gaming Headset, Dual Chamber Drivers, Award Winning Comfort, Durable Aluminum Frame, Detachable Microphone, Works on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Mobile Devices – Red No additional software needed to get these to connect and work. AMD Ryzen 7 1800X + Radeon Vega running Star Wars Battlefront 4K Ultra settings, Intel i9-9900K runs Incredibly Hot at 5GHz OC in Gigabyte’s internal tests, Xbox One X GPU is Equivalent to an Nvidia GTX 1080, says Dev. Vocal clarity is better with the Cloud Alpha, and important sounds for speech are relayed clearly whether you’re communicating in-game or in a conference call. Unlike other brands, these require no software to be running in the background to connect and work. HyperX Cloud Flight. Get your HyperX Cloud Alpha ready for the road with the HyperX In-Line Mic. HyperX™ Cloud Alpha’s ground-breaking Dual Chamber Drivers design will give your audio more distinction and clarity by reducing distortion. In this video am i teaching you how to solve the problem with the HyperX Cloud mic, for Hyper X cloud 1 and 2. HyperX Cloud Alpha - Gaming Headset, Dual Chamber Drivers, Award Winning Comfort, Durable Aluminum Frame, Detachable Microphone, Works on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Mobile Devices – Red 4.5 out of 5 stars 4,528 $99.99$99.99 Get it as soon as Tue, Sep 1 HyperX Cloud Alpha - Gaming Headset, Dual Chamber Drivers, Award Winning Comfort, Durable Aluminum Frame, Detachable Microphone, Works on PC, … The durable aluminum frame can take the rigors of daily play, and per player request, Cloud Alpha also features a tough, detachable braided cable. Recently, some of its users have reported an issue where its mic is not working. Hear in-game details better and get the in-game advantage on your opponents, 7.1 virtual surround sound – Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound for precisely located audio, Passive noise cancellation – The closed ear cup design blocks out outside distractions to keep you in the game, Built to last – The solid, durable aluminum frame is built to withstand the blows of daily use, Detachable, noise-cancelling microphone – TeamSpeak and Discord certified so you can chat with your friends and your callouts will be heard loud and clear, Compatibility: 7.1 virtual surround sound on PC & Mac. HyperX Cloud Alpha - Gaming Headset, Dua... HyperX Cloud Alpha - Gaming Headset, Dual Chamber Drivers, Award Winning Comfort, Durable Aluminum Frame, Detachable Microphone, Works on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Mobile Devices – Red The HyperX Cloud Alpha is a little better than the HyperX Cloud 2.The Cloud 2 and therefore the Cloud Alpha has the same design with a detachable boom mic so you can use them casually for day-to-day use, though the mic on the Cloud 2 performs slightly better overall. Stereo on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices, Gaming-grade 2.4GHz wireless connectivity, Long lasting battery life – up to 30 hours, Detachable microphone with LED mute indicator, This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. Posted by 1 year ago. Close. The Cloud Alpha headset builds upon HyperX’s foundation of signature award-winning comfort with premium red memory foam, expanded headband and softer, more pliable leatherette. Comfortable and light, setup was a breeze, range will reach most parts of our 2 story house with minimal crackling. Featured Questions. I got the HyperX cloud Alpha's not too long ago and with that, I encountered the problem of a constant crackling/static noise which got increased when I boosted the microphone volume. HyperX Cloud Alpha. Sound pressure level : 98dBSPL/mW at 1kHz, Detachable braided cable with convenient in-line audio control, Excellent quality and functionality, as I've come to expect from HyperX. In this post, we’ll present the fixes to solve this issue so that you get back to your favorite games and communicate with your teammates smoothly. The detachable noise cancellation microphone makes it easy to communicate with teammates, and the dual chambers reduce distortion and separate bass for crystal-clear sound. There is a ton of static noise coming from my microphone, its as loud as my own voice. Does the HyperX Cloud Alpha have 7.1 surround system? HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro Gaming Headset. If your mic isn’t working, you must allow your Windows 10 system to access it. $12.95. To check if the cord is damaged, inspect it from top to bottom and look for any cuts. i just received this hyperx cloud alpha in the mail an hour ago, brand new just bought it off amazon. Improve game audio with this HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro gaming headset. Cloud HyperX II vs Cloud Alpha: Cloud 2 vs Alpha vs Artcis 5: which is better? Single button for calls and media controls Flexible Braided Cable Compatible with Cloud Alpha Part Number: HX-ILMICCA-BK $14.99 Add to Cart. The Cloud Alpha headset builds upon HyperX’s foundation of signature award-winning comfort with … HyperX Cloud Alpha Review: … Issues with mic also arise if the volume is set too low and it isn’t able to record your voice. It’s rather flexible, so positioning the mic in the most optimal place shouldn’t be an issue. Headsets. Nearly everything that plays through the headset speakers is echoed through the microphone. HyperX Cloud Alpha microphone echo. Recently, some of its users have reported an issue where its mic is not working. Follow these steps to do this: After updating the driver for your audio device, restart your PC. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. Popular . Fixed my low volume mic (HyperX Alpha) Headsets *UPDATED 25-1-19. These are a great HyperX mic replacement for Xbox One or HyperX microphone replacement PS4 or your computer. Even if you’re using the headset for the first time, this problem can occur. Updating the audio drivers will fix the issue. Released last month, the $99 Cloud Alpha replaces/reimagines the iconic HyperX Cloud headset line. HyperX Cloud Alpha, Recording PC Sound/Music etc, Even when mic unplugged? Fixed my low volume mic (HyperX Alpha) Headsets. Hyper X Alpha mic very quiet I bought the hyperx alpha about 2 weeks ago and have been loving them since. Another reason of the HyperX Cloud Alpha mic not working is that the headset is not set as the default device on your system or is disabled. In the case of the HyperX Cloud Alpha, HyperX claims the mic does some noise cancellation on the hardware side, which can have an impact. Then check to see if the microphone is working. Replacement Gaming Mic for HyperX Cloud Alpha Xbox PS4 Computer Gaming Headset. HyperX Cloud Alpha is an advanced gaming headset designed especially for the gaming enthusiasts. Mic test while playing Fornite on my PS4 Pro so you can hear how it actually sounds like! HyperX Kingston Cloud Pro Wired Gaming Headset HX-HSCL-SR Tested Xbox One PS4. PS5 GPU Equivalent to Nvidia’s RTX 2080 Ti? and the mic is having this annoying sound. AMD RX 6000 Series Pricing Leaked, No Competition for RTX 3090? No products were found matching your selection. You can solve the HyperX Cloud 2 mic not working issue easily without the help of an expert. Impedance: 65 ohms, Durable aluminum frame with expanded headband. FIX FOR: - low volume ... my boost up +30dB just for people to even slightly hear me and on Discord people have me on 200% because otherwise my mic is basically off (using Cloud Alpha's). Archived. The Cloud Alpha headset builds upon HyperX’s foundation of signature award-winning comfort with premium red memory foam, expanded … Quick Start Guide User Manual Warranty Information; Frequently Asked Questions. I bought this headset because of all the good reviews it had gotten. The HyperX Cloud Alpha mic not working issue is common and if you’re facing it too, you can solve it by trying some simple fixes. Hey everyone! They also accompany a rather more versatile USB DAC with additional microphone … The dual chambers separate the bass from the mids and highs, allowing optimal tuning for cleaner, smoother sound. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. The HyperX Cloud Alpha S builds upon the groundbreaking Cloud Alpha and features custom-tuned HyperX virtual 7 1 surround sound With the included audio control mixer you can activate the surround sound and adjust the game audio and chat balance without having to go into any menus Bass adjustment sliders have been added to the ear cups so you can personalize your audio The Cloud Alpha S still … Even if you’re using the headset for the first time, this problem can occur. Everything works fine other than the microphone. The HyperX Cloud Alpha S includes a detachable microphone. My review on the new HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset. If you feel there is a cut or damage on the cord, replace the cable. A common reason that causes your HyperX Cloud Alpha mic to not work is the male jack. If it’s still not working, move on to the next fix. $39.95. The HyperX Cloud Alpha™ S builds upon the groundbreaking Cloud Alpha and features HyperX virtual 7.1 surround sound 1. I bought a new HyperX Cloud Alpha headphone set all excited to come home and game this evening after work. With the included audio control mixer, you can activate the surround sound and adjust the game audio and chat balance without having to go into any menus. Multi-platform compatible with in-line audio controls on PC, PS4, Xbox One and other platforms with 3.5mm ports. The sound of the mic is clear without background noise triggering the mic on discord when using sound detection for turning on your mic. Check this DIY method to fix a damaged cord. Easily answer or end phone calls and conveniently control your streaming media with a single button. HyperX Cloud 2 is a gorgeous gaming headphone which can bring an immersive experience to the users. Once the Settings app is launched, navigate to, Press the Windows key and R key simultaneously to open the, Right-click on any empty space inside the device list and select, Right-click on your headphones and select. HyperX Cloud Alpha S - PC Gaming Headset, 7.1 Surround Sound, Adjustable Bass, Dual Chamber Drivers, Chat Mixer, Breathable Leatherette, Memory Foam, and Noise Cancelling Microphone - … The best of all wireless headsets under $600. HyperX™ Cloud Alpha’s groundbreaking Dual Chamber Drivers design will give your audio more distinction and clarity by reducing the distortion. However, the issue is that even when optimally placed, the mic here is just kind of quiet. Following are the fixes that will help you: This fix is for the Windows 10 users. Free shipping. The headphone is very comfortable and is perfect for using for long gaming sessions. How do I resolve this problem? The HyperX Cloud Alpha does not support virtual surround sound. Just detach the standard mic, and swap out the audio cable with the slim in-line mic. HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset - Dual Chamber Drivers - Durable Aluminum Frame - Detachable Microphone - Works with PC, PS4, PS4 PRO, Xbox One, Xbox One S (HX-HSCA-RD/AM) (Renewed) This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. HyperX Cloud Alpha is an advanced gaming headset designed especially for the gaming enthusiasts. If the audio jack of your headset is damaged, you can fix it very easily yourself. I added Dolby Atmos which can be downloaded from the Microsoft store for about 10-15 dollars which adds a wide range of sound adjustments for different applications. HyperX In-Line Mic Cloud Alpha Edition. The HyperX Cloud Alpha S uses a detachable bi-directional, noise-canceling microphone. 6. The HyperX Cloud Alpha offers slightly better microphone quality when compared to the Razer BlackShark V2. More microphones result in better sound quality and enable the device to filter out background noise. I think it significantly improves the performance of the headset. However I specifically picked these out instead of the clouds due to the better microphone, but when I went to use it I noticed it was extremely quiet. kingstone hyperx cloud alpha vs audio technica ath m40x? The control box is the small box that has volume controls, headset, and microphone ports. 4. How to fix HyperX Cloud 2 mic not working. The headset is super comfortable, however the mic is not working. HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro Gaming Headset . Bass adjustment sliders have been added to the ear cups so you can personalize your audio. After purchasing and testing every branded wireless headset available on Amazon, I concluded that the HyperX Cloud Flight S is the best overall. This HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro gaming headset has an adjustable aluminum headband to create a custom fit.