Book your adventure with us! Santa Isidra Catholic Mass (4) 15 min. 33 Restaurants within 0.75 miles. El Conquistador Resort Palomino Island, Fajardo Puerto Rico. Hacienda Campo Rico – Campo Rico Trail Rides. Experienced guides take you around lagoons, through tropical vegetation, and around mountains with views of coastal plains. Puerto Rico is a stunning country with a variety of natural settings to enjoy and a horseback ride along the beach or through the countryside makes for the perfect afternoon out. We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Tourismus Puerto Rico; Hotels Puerto Rico; Pensionen Puerto Rico; Ferienwohnungen Puerto Rico; Pauschalreisen Puerto Rico; Flüge Puerto Rico; Reiseforum Puerto Rico Best nearby. Do a search on the SJ forum of restaurants by the Westin Rio Mar for a bigger list. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-6620262', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');rent a car and see other sites. I will let you know next week as I will be back Monday night 4/2. Art Galleries. Palomino Stables: Great Horseback Riding Experience for Kids - See 14 traveler reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for Fajardo, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. I hear Rosa's seafood place on 187 is good. Learn more about our Covid-19 response. Inspiration to see the planet. Charter a boat and reel in the catch of the day. Taxi for two from San Juan Airport to El Conquitador? Answer 1 of 3: I want to take my 4 year old daughters horseback riding, should I bring leggings for them, or can they ride with shorts? 5 Other Attractions within 0.75 miles. The invigorating two-hour and a half horseback ride takes you off the beaten path to enjoy an incredible ride and experience a change of pace and scenery while basking in the Caribbean views and the beauty of this unique rainforest ecosystem. Top Puerto Rico Horseback Riding Tours: See reviews and photos of horseback riding tours in Puerto Rico, Caribbean on Tripadvisor. The Ferry to Culebra from Fajardo during Xmas. Top Fajardo Horseback Riding Tours: See reviews and photos of horseback riding tours in Fajardo, Puerto Rico on Tripadvisor. Your mixed Paso Fino breed horses are strong and surefooted and will carry you through the dense forest and up the mountainside to the mystical area of Hacienda Horizonte. Fajardo Horseback Riding Tours. Tell us the place and we will take you there!!! Filter • Filter Close. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. El Conquistador Hotel Chops Restaurant (26) 0 min $$$$ American. From Fajardo: Icacos Deserted Island Catamaran & Picnic Cruise, El Yunque Rainforest Off the Beaten Path and Bio Bay Kayaking Combo Tour, All Inclusive Beach Boat Tour to Icacos Island, http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html. El Conquistador- Casita Village or Las Olas Room?? Gallop through the crystal-clear waters of the Mameyes River and through the forest to reach Luquillo Beach, where you’ll have time to relax with swimming, sunbathing and cocktails. Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, and a camera. I am staying at the El Con this Thursday 3/29. Whether you’re a keen horse rider or have just always had a special place in your heart for these majestic creatures, the idea of riding a horse on the beautiful beaches of Puerto Rico will likely appeal to you. You’ll find horseback riding adventures in Puerto Rico that are suited for both adults and children, singles and couples. Website +1 787-863-1000. We are used to staying at very nice places so hopefully this does not disappoint. Punto Latino (50) 0 min $ Caribbean. Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer. We also rented a (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Fajardo Tourism Fajardo Hotels Fajardo Bed and Breakfast Fajardo Vacation Rentals Fajardo Vacation Packages Flights to Fajardo Fajardo Restaurants Things to Do in Fajardo ... Fajardo, Puerto Rico . Those restaurants listed ablove are in OSJ. Take the Horseback Ride of a Lifetime in Puerto Rico. Fajardo Horse Horseback Riding by EquineNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Helmets are available. Answer 1 of 2: Hello, My husband and I are visiting in January with our toddler. El Conquistador Resort Palomino Island, Fajardo Puerto Rico. Answer 1 of 3: I want to take my 4 year old daughters horseback riding, should I bring leggings for them, or can they ride with shorts? Does anyone have any advice on restaurants? It is just as awesome as the pictures, if it is that the pictures on sites are in their grounds but not necessarily where the ride goes), Im going to try and find out what the deal is with them. Cremaldi Ice Cream (99) 15 min £ Dulce Aroma (75) 15 min £ Cafe. Punta Cana. Ride beautiful Paso Fino horses around 2,200 acres of Puerto Rico countryside. Combining activities with lunch and drinks and transport can start to get pretty expensive in Puerto Rico when planning independently. View all hotels. Horseback riding through fields, valleys and along the beach with Kerry from Hacienda Tierras Nuevas in Manatí. Punto Latino (50) 0 min $ Caribbean. Afternoon. Horseback Riding. For a forest ride go to Hacienda Carabali in Rio Grande, about 15 mins north of El Conquistador. Get answers to your questions about Fajardo. Enjoy a scenic horseback-riding adventure through the forests, beaches and rivers of Puerto Rico on this 2.5-hour trip. The possibilities are endless. The offer horseback riding Tuesday – Sunday from 11am to 5pm. Head to the interior karst mountains of Puerto Rico, just about 1.5 hours drive from Rincon for a horseback riding adventure you won’t forget. 4.5 #39 of 45 in Outdoors in Fajardo. For customer service, call us toll-free at 1-800-397-3342. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Horseback Riding Nature and Wildlife Outdoor Activities Puerto Rico Horseback Riding - Fajardo Nature and Wildlife - Fajardo Horseback Riding - Arecibo Nature and Wildlife - Arecibo Horseback Riding - Luquillo Nature and Wildlife - Luquillo Category. I have been to Hacienda Madrigal in Cidra many time and ill tell you it really is another world up there in the mountains of (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? El Conquistador Resort, Fajardo Picture: Horseback riding - very fun - Check out Tripadvisor members' 11,057 candid photos and videos. Click blow to find your adventure and start making memories today. Adventure Seekers – Puerto Rico; Rainforest Tours; Old San Juan; Bio-luminescent Bay Tours; Casa Bacardi Distillery Tours; Tropical Beach Adventures; Cueva Del … Parasail over tropical blue Caribbean waters. Book your tickets online for Horseback Riding Puerto Rico, Manati: See 29 reviews, articles, and 53 photos of Horseback Riding Puerto Rico, ranked No.5 on Tripadvisor among 15 attractions in Manati. PUERTO RICO HORSEBACK RIDING. Enjoy a half-day horseback riding adventure in the El Yunque Rainforest with the guides at San Juan Tours in Puerto Rico. For customers outside the US, please call 1-404-728-8787. International calling rates will apply. Take the Horseback Ride of a Lifetime in Puerto Rico. Can anyone recommend where to go horseback riding? Caribbean Coast. 6 min. Join Campo Rico Trail Rides to hit the trails with us in Puerto Rico. Take in a bit of Puerto Rico’s culture at Old San Juan or go horseback riding along the coast. Palomino Stables, Fajardo Picture: Horseback riding on Palomino - Check out Tripadvisor members' 11,057 candid photos and videos. Carabalí Rainforest Adventure Park is the largest theme park in Puerto Rico. Its not uncommon for the sites to have pictures of awesome off limits spots on the farms. Book your ride online today! Top Fajardo Horseback Riding Tours: See reviews and photos of horseback riding tours in Fajardo, Puerto Rico on Tripadvisor. Catch and release of a marlin in San Juan. D'galeria (5) 8 min. See all. Price £ £ Time of Day. Puerto Rico's clear, turquoise waters offer breathtaking snorkeling adventures. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one. Fajardo. My account; Log out; Log in; Start planning; Trip Planner: Caribbean / Puerto Rico / Fajardo / Palomino Stables. Discover Puerto Rico by Horseback. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-6423268', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Puerto Rico. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. so, ill let you know. BEACH HORSEBACK RIDE IN PUERTO RICO Explore Puerto Rico and its amazing beaches on horseback on this unforgettable adventure at Carabalí Rainforest Park! Soak up the Caribbean sun while enjoying the sights and sounds of wildlife on the smoothest horses around. El Conquistador Resort Palomino Island, Fajardo Puerto Rico. Antigua. Fajardo. This San Juan cruise saves you money by merging a catamaran cruise with lunch, local sangria, beach time, and even an optional upgrade for hotel pickup and drop-off. Top Fajardo Horseback Riding Tours: See reviews and photos of horseback riding tours in Fajardo, Puerto Rico on Tripadvisor. The morning ride, at 9am, is a perfect way to start your day. We operate 7 days a week with 2 rides daily. BEACH HORSEBACK RIDE IN PUERTO RICO Explore Puerto Rico and its amazing beaches on horseback on this unforgettable adventure at Carabalí Rainforest Park! A surfer catches a wave in Puerto Rico. Definitely (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Fajardo Destination Experts. Fajardo Horseback Riding Tours. We offer three great horseback rides that take you to either our beautiful beaches, luscious El Yunque National Forest, or famous Campo Rico! I have heard wonderful things about Tropical Trail Rides in Isabela, but is there anything closer to either San Juan, Fajardo or Vieques that is recommended? Arecibo. Luquillo. What I meant to say is that the place itself is awesome and it is just as awesome as the pictues show, but that i cant guarantee that the pictures are of the spots where the ride passes. Hotels in der Nähe von Colon Horseback Riding, Vieques: Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 20.007 bewertungen von reisenden, 5.113 authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote für 27 hotels Hotels in … Once mounted on the horse, the excursion begins and traverses … Can anyone recommend where to go horseback riding? In Vieques, a municipality where wild horses roam free, you can take a guided trip in Esperanza through open meadows, hills, and two beaches, one of which has black sand. Answer 1 of 17: Hi! Please check you have entered your email address correctly. Art Galleries. Fajardo Tourism Fajardo Hotels Fajardo Bed and Breakfast ... Popular Fajardo Categories Fajardo Beach Spa Hotels; Fajardo Beach Suite Hotels; ... Hotels near Marina Puerto del Rey; Hotels near Marina Puerto Chico; Read More Show Less. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Travelocity User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Book now! Can anyone recommend where to go horseback riding? Boricuba (48) 14 min ££ - £££ Caribbean. Best nearby. Answer 1 of 9: I am staying at the El Conuistador Resort in April. - See 14 traveller reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for Fajardo, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. 6 min. Im not sure if they still have the horses on Palomino, if they do, then thats an option... if they dont well it depends what youd like. Website +1 787-863-1000. Things you view while shopping are saved here. Cruz Bay. I am in going in the end of June and plan on doing it if they have it. Take a tour of Palomino Stables, Puerto Rico. Top Puerto Rico Horseback Riding. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-6618954', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');car to check out Old San Juan. Hard to get a bad meal there. See all. We're staying at El Con and looking for advice on where to take our son horseback riding (He rides regularly). Kayakers paddle through the bioluminescent bay in Vieques. Attractions in Puerto Rico. The invigorating two-hour and a half horseback ride takes you off the beaten path to enjoy an incredible ride and experience a change of pace and scenery while basking in the Caribbean views and the beauty of this unique rainforest … Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. Horseback riding with a beautiful family from Philadelphia! Carabalí Rainforest Adventure Park is the largest theme park in Puerto Rico where you can go horseback riding, drive ATVs, and more! Fajardo Tourism Fajardo Accommodation Fajardo Bed and Breakfast ... Popular Fajardo Categories Fajardo Beach Spa Resorts; Fajardo Beach Spa Hotels; ... Hotels near Marina Puerto … 6,038 forum posts. more. Fajardo Horse Horseback Riding by EquineNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. A women flies down a zipline at Toro Verde Adventure Park. 3 Other Attractions within 0.5 km. 6am—12pm. Fajardo. Gallop through the crystal-clear waters of the Mameyes River and through the forest to reach Luquillo Beach, where you’ll have time to relax with swimming, sunbathing and cocktails. To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to. Fajardo. All rights reserved. St Maarten. Anyone have any feedback on Hacienda Madrigal in Cidras? Soak up the Caribbean Sun while enjoining the sights and sounds of wildlife on the smoothest horses around. Morning. Or if you prefer, you can see the best sunsets on the 4pm tour. El Conquistador- Garden View Room in Las Olas vs. Las Vistas. The pictures on their web site look great, but I also know web sites can be deceiving. We're staying at El Con and looking for advice on where to take our son horseback riding (He rides regularly). Select your Puerto Rico excursion below! St Maarten. Hangover Sport Bar. Upon arriving to Luquillo Beach, you will enjoy a visit to a tropical bar, all… El Conquistador Hotel Chops Restaurant (26) 0 min $$$$ American. Enjoy a scenic horseback-riding adventure through the forests, beaches and rivers of Puerto Rico on this 2.5-hour trip. D'galeria (5) 8 min. D'galeria (5) 8 min. I have heard wonderful things about Tropical Trail Rides in Isabela, but is there anything closer to either San Juan, Fajardo or Vieques that is recommended? Fajardo Tourism Fajardo Hotels Fajardo Bed and Breakfast Fajardo Holiday Rentals ... Hotels near Marina Puerto Chico; 19 Restaurants within 0.5 km. Flowerfarm. New Providence Island . Once you check in, you will receive a basic lesson in horseback riding and orientation on the rules. © 2020 Travelscape LLC, An Expedia Group Company. Answer 1 of 9: I am staying at the El Conuistador Resort in April. You have to ask for one if you want one. We specialize in scuba diving San Juan, Fajardo, Culebra, and other locations. Horseback Riding tours & tickets. Answer 1 of 17: Hi! Evening. Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. Fajardo Flights to Fajardo Our horseback riding on the beach adventure will allow you to traverse the crystal clear waters of the Mameyes River to finally reach Luquillo´s Gold Coast. Answer 1 of 3: Has anyone done the horseback riding in El Conquistadors Private island? Weight limit of 250 pounds. CST# 2083930-50. Sign in to see exclusive Member Discounts. I have never done the actual tour, but Ive been there and Ive ridden horses with a Paso Fino Association and its very nice. Feel a change of pace allowing the soul to reconnect with nature. You don’t have to be an experienced rider to enjoy an outdoor adventure horseback riding in Puerto Rico. For a beach ride go to Rancho Buena Vista in Palmas del Mar (Humacao), about 30mins south of (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Enjoy a scenic horseback-riding adventure through the forests, beaches and rivers of Puerto Rico on this 2.5-hour trip. Casitas Cafe (32) 0 min $$ - $$$ American. See all. Gallop through the crystal-clear waters of the Mameyes River and through the forest to reach Luquillo Beach, where you’ll have time to relax with swimming, sunbathing and cocktails. Palomino Stables, Fajardo. Fajardo. Top Fajardo Horseback Riding Tours: See reviews and photos of horseback riding tours in Fajardo, Puerto Rico on Tripadvisor. Playa Escondida / El Convento Beach claims another victim, Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, El Hotelito At The Rainforest Experience Farm. We provide gentle, but spirited, healthy horses that can accommodate beginner, intermediate, and advanced riders. Riders of all experience levels are welcome. 12pm—5pm. US Virgin Islands. This tour caters to all levels of riders: beginners, intermediate, and experienced riders are all welcome.All the El Yunque Horse Riding Adventure / 2 1/2 hrs tour participants are given lessons in Horseback riding, including safety rules and regulations, before departing. Click here to Learn more about adventures Adventures. Palomino Stables, Fajardo: See 14 reviews, articles, and 20 photos of Palomino Stables, ranked No.43 on Tripadvisor among 75 attractions in Fajardo. Hangover Sport Bar. Casitas Cafe (32) 0 min $$ - $$$ American. also, right there theyre about to open a nice restaurant and the resort its in also has a few choices to spend a some time on exploring. This place hasnt been doing too well lately, people always complain that the place is a bit rundown and the horses look sick and sad... this is part of the reason why theyve added and now they have 4-tracks and bike rentals there and they also have a restaurant (never been). Get the reviews & ratings at Inspirock along with details of location, timings and map of nearby attractions . Art Galleries. Answer 1 of 2: Hello, My husband and I are visiting in January with our toddler. 19 Restaurants within 0.5 km. You can do a search on the PR forum of restaurants in OSJ for a bigger list. La Romana. Puerto Rico Tourism Puerto Rico … Kids under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Puerto Rico is a stunning country with a variety of natural settings to enjoy and a horseback ride along the beach or through the countryside makes for the perfect afternoon out. Aqua Adventure brings a new level of excitement to your vacations in Puerto Rico. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. Rincón. We provide gentle, but spirited, healthy horses that can accommodate beginner, intermediate, and advanced riders. Palomino Stables: Won't go again. Philipsburg. Departs into the foothills of El Yunque National Forest. Soar above the trees with a zip-line tour. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-6620302', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Fajardo- try some of the places in Las Croabas bay area- fun. Riders of all experience levels are welcome. I am staying at the El Conuistador Resort in April. Can anyone recommend where to go horseback riding? Travelocity, the Stars Design, and The Roaming Gnome Design are trademarks of Travelscape LLC. my bad erased something on the post and the sentence of the pictures doesnt make sense anymore. I think it is offered through the hotel on their private island. Send me emails with travel deals, special offers, and other information. Experienced guides take you around lagoons, through tropical vegetation, and around mountains with views of coastal plains. Best nearby. Whether you’re a keen horse rider or have just always had a special place in your heart for these majestic creatures, the idea of riding a horse on the beautiful beaches of Puerto Rico will likely appeal to you. Soak up the Caribbean sun while enjoying the sights and sounds of wildlife on the smoothest horses around. We can't tell if you're a human or a bot. Ride beautiful Paso Fino horses around 2,200 acres of Puerto Rico countryside. Answer 1 of 3: I want to take my 4 year old daughters horseback riding, should I bring leggings for them, or can they ride with shorts? This place is pretty cool and its kept in good conditions, same as the horses, healthiest trail ride horses ive ever seen. Enjoy a scenic horseback-riding adventure through the forests, beaches and rivers of Puerto Rico on this 2.5-hour trip. Here at Tropical Trail Rides we offer a variety of possibilities for your horseback riding adventure. Top Puerto Rico Horseback Riding Tours: See reviews and photos of horseback riding tours in Puerto Rico, Caribbean on Tripadvisor. Choose from lessons, scuba diving trips, and … Icacos and Other Islands - Closed (Corona Virus / COVID-19)? 3 Other Attractions within 0.5 km. Vieques. Riders of all experience levels are welcome. Answer 1 of 3: I want to take my 4 year old daughters horseback riding, should I bring leggings for them, or can they ride with shorts? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-6291017', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');El Conquistador. Mount up on a beautiful gentle,spirited well trained Paso Fino horses and explore breath-taking countryside views just minutes from San Juan on a 2,200 acre private ranch. You will have a unique opportunity to ride on your horse along gorgeous beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. Once you check in, you will receive a basic lesson in horseback riding and orientation on the rules. This once in a lifetime experience will take you off the beaten path to enjoy a landscape surrounded by natural beauty. Thanks for any feedback provided!!! To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html. Gallop through the crystal-clear waters of the Mameyes River and through the forest to reach Luquillo Beach, where you’ll have time to relax with swimming, sunbathing and cocktails. Fajardo. Take a horseback ride to explore the countryside, mountain escapes, or a relaxing saunter along the beach. My wife and I are a little nervous based on all the reviews but will obviously decide for ourselves once there. If you’re looking for an unforgettable experience during your stay in Puerto Rico, you simply cannot miss our horseback riding adventures! Lots of good restaurants- I liked Parrot Club, Dragonfly , Buren., Raices, El Jibarito.. so many- hard to name them all. For restaurants in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Horseback Riding in El Yunque Rainforest Ride Paso horses while enjoying magnificent views and experience one hour the stunning flora and fauna of this unique eco-system. Minimum age to go horseback riding is 8. One of our expert trail guides will show you all of the best spots to explore. 4 days in Puerto Rico BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights Preferences: August Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 28 days in Puerto Rico BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, kids, popular sights Preferences: October, kids Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 1 day in Fajardo BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights Preferences: August … Fajardo. Profile. Website +1 787-863-1000. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. You can enjoy horseback riding through the forest or the beach, explore the rainforest on an ATV, race your friends on the go-kart track, and more. Answer 1 of 3: I want to take my 4 year old daughters horseback riding, should I bring leggings for them, or can they ride with shorts? Horseback Riding tours & tickets. Related: What are the most popular tours in Fajardo? There are others close by- I love Lolitta's for Mexican (in Luquillo).