Electrode, Comp-c0c70956-8ecd-4b9c-8992-88cf261c22fc, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-00d74179-007-1762588b07894d, Generated: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 22:18:03 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Expert Help, Arctic King 5,000 BTU 115V Mechanical Window Air Conditioner, WWK05CM01N. Delivers 6000 BTUs to cool small rooms up to 250 sq ft Easy Mount window installation kit included Easy to operate controls with a digital thermostat Maximum cool - 2-way air … This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. More disappointments, on the highest fan speed and coolest setting, barely 'blows' at all. This wouldn't be as big of a deal if buying a window kit to replace it were cheap but they run about $50. add to compare compare now. The wings only span to a max of 30". It comes in a neutral while finish that blends well with most houses. Main Results Continued. EZ mount window kit allows for simple installation. But I can see inside the air conditioner through where the air comes out and it's all styrofoam. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. This being said, it's not ok that I received a damaged $200 item from your business, money doesn't come easy to people especially during tough times. Sue. Model: LW6019ER. GE - 250 Sq. add to compare compare now. Three fan speeds and a 24-hour on/off timer make it easy to find and set your preferred temperature. SKU: 6390676. Our Price: Our Price: Quick Ship Items labeled Quick Ship will ship within 2 business days from our East Coast warehouse. My only problem is the filter light is ALWAYS on, even when the filter is clean and dry. Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton Split. Also for: Asr05, Arh06. 8000 Btu Portable Air Conditioner. Min./Max. View and Download GE ASH06LL - 6000 BTU Air Conditioner owner's manual & installation instructions online. ft. Well, I am very impressed. I will probably chance Facebook Marketplace for a good used one, but was scared because my neighborhood is full of drug users and I didn't want to inhale drug residue:). Check out an installation video online: https://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-support-search-content?contentId=39294 - Thanks for considering GE! Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. This foam material is similar to what is used in coolers and insulated cups. Taking it out of the box it had a massive dent in the back and the front frame was cracked and dented as well. The box I received the item in was a bit weathered which may be the direct result of the damaged item within. Sue, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Features a one touch lift-out filter that allows for easy cleaning, electronic thermostat, 24-Hour On/Off Timer and remote control. My item came in perfect condition....no cracks, dents or chips. Hi Lisa - The unit does not have internal packing material. Already purchased your product? It also comes with a remote and I really like the plug buttons to shut off the plug so my kids don't keep playing with it. Arctic King 6,000 BTU 115V Window Air Conditioner with Remote, WWK06CR01N PREMO. The frame of the side panels is wide enough, but the accordion style piece inside there will not stretch that far, so the max you can get this to fit is maybe a 32 inch wide window. $525.07 $433.94. Window Opening 22-1/2 /38 Width (in. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. $367.05 $311.06. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. 6 pints per hour Digital controls, 3 cool speeds, 3 fan speeds, and 2-way air direction. Regular Price: $249.00. ADD TO CART. Owners Manual. You can see the pics. Additional features include a one touch lift-out filter for easy cleaning, an electronic thermostat, 24-hour on/off timer and remote control. Go to. Great a/c for an amazing price. Our list includes other models. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. It operates on 115V. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Sold by eBuzz. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm ? suppliers and others provide what you see here, The AC itself works great and the remote is convenient. Give this a shot. THIS one is so quiet! The information on line, the box, and instructions say it will fit a 36" window. My husband hooked it up on about 20 min and it started as very warm air then I left it on for awhile and it was giving out very cold air. Manufacturers, 6,000 BTU EZ Mount Window Air Conditioner with 11.0 CEER, 115 Volts, Fixed Chassis, 3 Speeds, Electronic Digital Thermostat with Remote and Delay Timer. Amana 6,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner … For what you get, the price is high. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. It has an Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) rating of 12.4 which is one of the highest among GE models. Haier ESAQ406T 22" Window Air Conditioner Serenity Series with 6,000 BTU 115V W/ LED remote control in White. The 5,200 BTU air conditioner is not the most powerful out there but can still comfortably cool a medium-sized space. AEW06LY! Please watch in 1080p Full HD. Sold by … This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Sold by iShopDirect. This 6,000 BTU 115-Volt Electronic Room Air Conditioner effectively and quietly cools the indoor temperature inside your home for a more relaxed and comfortable living environment. The GE 6000 BTU air conditioner includes an easy mount window installation kit, which will allow you to setup the unit in no time. It's not necessarily that the GE 6000 A/C was terrible to get in place, but it certainly wasn't as easy as the brand claimed. and how long --and what does it cover???? Air Conditioner Portable 14000 Btu. It's three cooling modes and fan speeds allow you options depending on the weather outside. Features a one touch lift-out filter that allows for easy cleaning, electronic thermostat, 24-Hour On/Off Timer and remote control. Choose the best window air conditioner from this round up including window AC reviews and what to look for before you buy. I never installed a window air conditioner before this, and if I'm lucky I'll never have to do it again. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. One is barely a year old; one is 2 years old. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. It comes in a neutral while finish that blends well with most houses. Check Stores. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. It also is flimsy and doesn't seem like it will last very long. Walmart gave me a $38 discount, but it was quite annoying. My little $139 cheapie by Artic Air is far superior. I just installed and there were no internal items to adjust. User manuals, GE Air Conditioner Operating guides and Service manuals. Shares (Image credit: LG) The best window air conditioner will work quietly to keep you cool at home. ft. with dehumidification up to 1. 7000 Btu Window Air Conditioner. Air Conditioner Drain Line Outside House. what is the warranty???? LG LW6017R 6,000 BTU 115V Window Air Conditioner, White. 6,000 BTU GE® 115 Volt Electronic Window Air Conditioner Model# AHP06LZ FEATURES Airflow (cfm) Roomside (hi/low) 175/155/140 Chassis Type Fixed Delay Timer 24-Hour On/Off Timer Fan Speed Selections 3 Cooling; 3 Fan Only Filter Type Slide-Out Louver Style 2-Way Mounting Type EZ Mount Plug Type Parallel/NEMA 5-15 Remote Control Yes Rotary Compressor Yes Thermostat Type Electronic Unit … Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 7 reviews. It comes in a neutral while finish that blends well with most houses. The EPS is part of the product and should not be removed. You can find the model number and total number of manuals listed below. SKU: 6354715. 6000 Btu Window Air Conditioner. Target VM Express $25 – $50 $100 – $150 $150 – $200 $200 – $300 $300 – $500 $500 – $800 $800 – $1000 Amana AUX Commercial Cool Danby DeLonghi Emerson Quiet Kool Frigidaire GE Appliances Haier Honeywell Insignia Keystone LG Electronics NewAir Portacool Royal Sovereign Sensibo Whirlpool Whynter 6000-10000 BTU 10000-16000 BTU 2000-6000 BTU over 16000 BTU … For rooms of up to 250 square feet, the Frigidaire FHWW063WBE 6,000 BTU Air Conditioner hits all of the right notes with low energy usage, low noise levels, and easy installation in a … DONT BUY IT!! This air conditioner comes equipped with 6000 BTUs to cool rooms up to 250 square feet for comfort. Kill-A-Watt Meter video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAxFR7mb5V8 GE AEL08LS 8,100 BTU Window Air Conditioner… I really don't want to go through the whole hassle of a return only to get another item with another issue!! I took a chance on this one because I returned a different one from a different (supposedly better) company. I bought it in 2019 and waited a year before I reviewed it.... thought Id give it time to see how well it preformed. Watch a video on QR codes. Neither system is getting stressed. Download 1883 GE Air Conditioner PDF manuals. The remote control is great so I can adjust it without getting up. If your air conditioner has a QR code on the model/serial tag, similar to the one in the image shown here, just scan it with your smart device and be taken directly to support for your specific model. Have had this installed in about 20ish hours now, and it is so far doing the job. I don't know anything about air conditioners but are they supposed to have that all inside? GE 6,000 BTU 115-Volt Electronic Room Window Air Conditioner with Remote (4860) Model# AEL06LX $ 209 00. In Stock . 3 Sale $ 219.00. ), Minimum Window Opening 13-1/2 Height (in.). In most cases, people are interested in how many amps does a 5,000 BTU air conditioner use. Whirlpool ENERGY STAR 6,000 BTU 115-Volt Window Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote (65) Model# WHAW061BW $ 236 18. By Luke Edwards, Sophie Bird 05 August 2020. No. (see attached pic.) It's strong and made my 2 bedrooms in the fixed attic very cold. Delivers 6000 BTUs to cool small rooms up to 250 sq ft Easy Mount window installation kit included Easy to operate controls with a digital thermostat Maximum cool - 2-way air … I'm very happy with the purchase. Air Conditioner For Small Room. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. It's three cooling modes and fan speeds allow you options depending on the weather outside. Compare + Add to List + Add to Registry Add GE 10,000 BTU … Well worth the try to anyone. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, Send me an email when my question is answered, Hi Von - Thanks for your interest in GE® 115 Volt Electronic Room Air Conditioner Air Conditioner Blowing Hot Air. BUT, it IS for little rooms. Also, as I tried to stretch the accordion piece to fit the window, one of them just ripped. Enjoy! Della 6000 BTU Window Air Conditioner 690W, 110V/60Hz, 12.2 (EER) Energy Star Efficient Cooling Rooms up to 250 Sq. It was installed in less than 20 minutes, it has nice, clean lines and makes than the normal amount of sound many other units emit. I had this AC delivered. GE Air Conditioner Manuals. EZ mount window kit allows for simple installation.General Electric Ge 6,000 Btu Window Ac With Remote, Remote Controlled, Easy Clean, Easy Installation, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. User rating, 4.2 out of 5 stars with 752 reviews. The GE window air conditioner is used with a standard 115V outlet. 1.60 WARRANTY • Parts Warranty - 1-Year Replacement, Repair or Return; First 90 days, Return to vendor Model: AHP06LZ. EZ mount window kit allows for simple installation. Best window air conditioners 2020: Frigidaire, GE and Haier window air conditioners to keep you cool. The conditioner itself seems to work okay, I have only been able to use it without the side panels so I can't really tell on that. Air Conditioner 10000 Btu Window. ASH06LL - 6000 BTU Air Conditioner air conditioner pdf manual download. Abt Model: AHQ06LZ. Need help finding your model/serial tag? Normally when I discover that I received damaged items I do not hesitate in returning them to the place of purchase, but I must say that everything that our country has been going through really made me realize that a dented air conditioner is really a small issue in the whole scheme of things. So, my main A.C. gets at least an 8 hour rest at night and the window unit gets to rest the balance of the day. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm ? They are also not thick and a lot of air and bugs from outside will come through from the gaps above and below the insert. 6, 000 BTU air conditioner for window-mounted installation uses standard 115V electrical outlet (Easy window mounting kit included) Quickly cools a room up to 250 sq. Ft. 6,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner - White. I would give it '0' stars but it wouldn't let me write a review without giving atlease one star. In addition, this unit not only provides comfort for the whole family, the GE energy saver feature saves both electricity costs and the environment. Cools my bedroom in minutes. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: One Touch lift-out filter for easy cleaning. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. The GE AEW06LX 115 Volt Electronic Room Air Conditioner is perfect for cooling smaller spaces. Maximum Room Size for Cooling: 151-250 sq. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the, Ge air conditioner owner's manual and installation instructions (36 pages), Ge air conditioners operating instructions (40 pages), Ge air conditioner owner's manual and installation instructions (40 pages), Room air conditioners owner's manual and installation instructions (32 pages), Ge room air conditioner owner's manual and installation instructions (20 pages), Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Owner's manual & installation instructions, Aboutthe Controlsontheair Conditioner--Modelswith Touchpads, Air Conditioner GE ASR05 Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE ASH06LK Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE ASH10 Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE ASH24 Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE ASH12AL Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE ASH06 Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE ASH08 Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE ASH08 Owner's Manual & Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE ASH08FK - 8,000 BTU Electronic Room Air Conditioner Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE ASD06 Owner's Manual & Installation Instructions, Air Conditioner GE ASD06* Owner's Manual And Installation Instructions, Page 4: Aboutthe Controlsontheair Conditioner--Modelswith Touchpads, Page 8: Care And Cleaning Of The Air Conditioner, Page 25: Instruccionespara La Instalacion. There's nothing to dislike about the unit (so far.) You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. It's in my bedroom and I get a good nights sleep with it. GE® 6000 BTU 115 Volt Electronic Room Air Conditioner Model# AHW06LZ APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS (HxDxW) •12 9/16 in x 15 in x 16 7/16 in CAPACITY •Cooling BTUH (MAX) 6000.00 Btu •Dehumidification (pts./hr.) The electrical current (measured in Amperes or ‘amps‘ for short) needed to run an air conditioner is directly proportional to how much the AC unit will affect your electricity bill.