We were able to test on every different type of hair daily for around two years. Cleanse, refresh and condition from tip to toe with the Drunk Elephant Hair and Body Littles Kit, a collection of personal care products for the hair and body. Coming up in the pipeline are the Trunk 4.0, the Good and Ready Kit, and the Caddy Master Hair and Body Trunk 1.0, three other holiday packs launching in October, bringing with them a whole host of other exciting features — one of which is an actual trunk suitcase full of products. What absolutely does affect how your hair looks and feels is the health of your scalp. They are really bright and cheery which is what I need right now. I absolutely love the fun yet practical packaging. Drunk Elephant has teamed up with none-other than Jennifer Aniston’s go-to stylist Chris McMillan to launch its first ever range of hair products, consisting of four items: Cocomino Glossing Shampoo, Cocomino Marula Cream Conditioner, T.L.C. Cleanse, refresh and condition from tip to toe with the Drunk Elephant Hair and Body Littles Kit, a collection of personal care products for the hair and body. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @celiashatzman. With an AHA/BHA acid blend (with a hot pink bottlecap reminiscent of the TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum), this gentle scalp scrub is meant to be left on for 10 minutes before you wash your hair. “We never take into account whether something is synthetic or natural, instead choosing ingredients based on biocompatibility. You can make it appear healthy, but you can’t make it healthy, no more than you can make your shoes or bag healthy, except down at the root. Drunk Elephant Cocomino Marula Cream Conditioner, £21, Cult Beauty. Great way to try DE hair+body line. I’m a big advocate of regular self-checkups.”, EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change, Michigan Economic Development Corporation BrandVoice. So what does a clean shampoo smell like? Drunk Elephant hair and body range / Drunk Elephant. The superfine mist detangles locks and restores natural movement without any extra weight or sacrifice of volume. So if your skin is showing signs of redness, dryness or breakouts, Drunk Elephant believes that it’s your skin’s way of telling you that it’s unhappy, confused or unable to process what you’re feeding it. From its loyal crowd of social media followers to the crucial seal of approval from YOU’s very own beauty director, Edwina Ings-Chambers, who was won over by the £29 Slaai Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser, the brand has a stellar reputation for creating formulas that bring impressive results. With amino acids and plant oils to smooth and hydrate, Drunk Elephant’s conditioner reduces static, fight frizz and enhances shine and softness, while boosting manageability. This neon caddy is the way to do it. It just works. “What I really can’t live without though is the unique philosophy. Drunk Elep Chris, who has worked with former Friends star Jen on everything from red carpet events to magazine cover shoots for years, says the project has taken more than two years of development. Besides having products that have graced our faces every day, the buzzy skincare brand has announced its very own hair and body line! Photo: James Devaney/GC Images. Drunk Elephant, the colourful ‘clean-compatible’ skincare brand founded by Tiffany Masterson in 2012, is fast dominating beauty shelves across Hong Kong since its launch in the region last year.After its acquisition in 2019 by Shiseido group, one of the brand’s latest highlighted launches is its first foray into body and haircare.. Drunk Elephant's founder Tiffany Masterson told InStyle: "Chris said, ‘Let’s do a product range that allows your hair to be what it is and removes all the stuff we don’t want on our strands or scalp. written by Megan Decker. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. It uses coconut alkanes to help maintain the scalp’s delicate pH balance. But what we leave out of our products is just as important as what we put into them, so you will never find what we call the ‘suspicious six’ (essential oils, drying alcohols, silicones, chemical sunscreens, fragrances/dyes, SLS) in our line. It also acts as a heat protectant. Eagle-eyed beauty fans quickly spotted than amongst them, he’d mentioned a Drunk Elephant detangling spray, which wasn’t publicly available yet. CLICK {} TO SEE THE FULL LISTEverybody in the Cult’s getting tipsy! That publication has folded, but it didn’t deter me from pursuing journalism. Jennifer Aniston Reveals Drunk Elephant Hair Products. Now I think of Drunk Elephant as an ingredient-elimination philosophy for a total skin reset. 5. Use it before styling as a heat protectant, or on damp hair. Shop Drunk Elephant at Sephora. That’s why I started my very own lifestyle magazine in first grade. Drunk Elephant will launch four hair products on Apr. Make the most of isolation by clearing your shelf for Drunk Elephant's new hair and body range. What’s in the Drunk Elephant Hair Care. Drunk Elephant’s TLC Sukari Babyfacial is a potent treatment that removes dead skin cells, unclogs pores, and refines the skin’s tone and texture through chemical exfoliation. Introducing Drunk Elephant's all-new and utterly must-have hair and body range, created by the brand's CEO, Tiffany because "Skin is skin - and whether we call it the scalp or the eye area or the legs, it can only function at its healthiest when it’s treated with smart, nourishing, skin-compatible ingredients. Naomi May. We now have a Facebook group! I love that it’s a cream too so I can check for unusual lumps and bumps while I’m applying it with my fingertips. . The cleansing balm that Christine Lampard and Charlotte Hawkins both swear... Aldi is launching a £3.99 dupe for Pixi’s iconic Glow Tonic. The brand confirmed that they'll be launching hair care after Jennifer Aniston's stylist Chris McMillan included a Drunk Elephant detangling spray on Instagram. Drunk Elephant Marula Wild Tangle Spray I’ve never been a fan of hair oils. Trust Drunk Elephant to come up with exfoliating acids for the scalp. Drunk Elephant has launched its first hair-care and body-care products. ‘I am so proud and in love with this product and I know you will be too,’ he wrote in an Instagram post confirming the collab in February, adding that the philosophy behind the edit is both healthy hair and crucially, a healthy scalp. It is a beautifully light fragrance that is tinged with a … Includes: Cocomino Glossing Shampoo 240mL It just works. This is just me developing products based on my philosophy of avoiding certain categories of skin-disruptive ingredients, which I believe really matters when it comes to caring for all skin.”, The new Drunk Elephant hair and body collection, Masterson had been experimenting with using Drunk Elephant’s Juju or Pekee Bar as shampoo, and B-Hydra for anti-frizz hydration, but they didn’t quite work out the way she wanted them to, so that was her extra incentive to make the launch happen. (If you don't see the email, check the spam box). We believe that these six ubiquitous ingredients are at the root of almost every skin issue, and when they’re removed entirely from your routine—that is, when you take a ‘Drunk break’—skin  and scalp can reset and return to its healthiest, most balanced state.”, The hair line encompasses the T.L.C. Courtesy of Drunk Elephant. Here’s the full low-down, and where you can order it in the UK, with prices starting from £21. IMAGE: DRUNK ELEPHANT BY: BAGAHOLICBÉBÉ Back in November last year, Jennifer Aniston’s hairstylist Chris McMillan teased that Drunk Elephant had produced a hair detangling spray, which led to rumours of a possible haircare line. However, Chris actually first let slip that the partnership was happening back in November last year, before anything was officially confirmed. Drunk Elephant has become our go-to Instagram skincare brand, and now that haircare products are available from the brand we couldn't wait to review them. Drunk Elephant has done it once again! “We didn’t skimp on actives and beneficial ingredients, because we feel that every inch of your skin—whether it’s on your scalp or below the neck—deserves the same advanced treatment as your face. Happi Scalp Scrub, Cocomino Glossing Shampoo, Cocomino Marula Cream Conditioner and Wild Marula Tangle Spray, while the body line includes the Sili Body Lotion, Sweet Pitti Deodorant Cream and Kamili Cream Body Cleanser. All Rights Reserved. The toughest part was creating a formula without silicones and sulfates while delivering products that still leave the luxe, silky sensation those no-no ingredients provide. They also use the same rich plant butters and marula oil found throughout the skincare line, to name just a few instances. Sulfate-free Drunk Elephant Cocomino Glossing Shampoo is color-safe and contains a blend of coconut-based surfactants to create a rich lather. An all-around awesome antioxidant serum, it pairs vitamin C with ferulic acid, two antioxidants known for their synergistic benefits. “Every ingredient that benefits skin on the face can be used anywhere on the body, and the same categories of ingredients that nourish, soothe, balance and replenish have benefits when used on the scalp,” Masterson says. Coming up in the pipeline are the Trunk 4.0, the Good and Ready Kit, and the Caddy Master Hair and Body Trunk 1.0, three other holiday packs launching in October, bringing with them a whole host of other exciting features — one of which is an actual trunk suitcase full of products. Drunk Elephant has launched its first hair-care and body-care products.