By 2002, I began to get a few emails a year from readers asking (very politely) if I’d. I wrote this book to show just how easy it is. Now Steve returns with fresh perspective to reexamine the principles that made Don’t Make Me Think a classic–with updated examples and a new chapter on mobile usability. Rocket Surgery is a how-to book for doing your own usability tests.. Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, its one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. Don't Make Me Think! If you’ve never read it, you’ll see why so many people have said it should be required reading for anyone working on Web sites. showed me how to put myself in the position of the person who uses my site. Free shipping and pickup in store on eligible orders. Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability [ebook] Steve Krug (epub/mobi) ... June 19 2014. : Krug\'s first law of usability ; How we really use the Web : scanning, satisficing, and muddling through ; Billboard design 101 : designing pages for scanning, not reading ; Animal, vegetable, or mineral? wrote the first edition of Don’t Make Me Think back in 2000. Ẩn danh. Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability, 2nd Edition By Steve Krug; Published Mar 10, 2011 by New Riders. Steve Krug giúp bạn xây dựng tư duy của người làm UX – tư duy hướng người dùng sâu sắc. Don't make me think! Place of publication from publisher's website. Download Ebook : don t make me think in PDF Format. -- Surviving executive design whims "I thought usability was the enemy of design until I read the first edition of this book. What’s inside? Don’t make me think – Dịch sang Tiếng Việt Don't make me think March 7, 2017 Mọi người thường hỏi tôi một câu rất “triết học”: Hey, điều gì là quan trọng nhất mà tôi nên làm để tạo ra một website dễ sử dụng nhất có thể. Chủ đề nổi bật. also available for mobile reader, [ vii] I wrote the first edition of Don’t Make Me Think back in 2000. plum Member Exclusive. Don't Make Me Think A Common Sense Approach To Web Usability, Second Edition, Steve Krug-- Review Don't Make Me Think is a book about web usability. Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it's one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. Toon meer Toon minder. Send to Kindle-50 points. Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. 0. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design.Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. By 2002, I began to get a few emails a year from readers asking (very politely) if I’d thought about updating it. Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. Usability consultant Steve Krug lays out all of the basics about Web usability in his book Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability currently in its second edition, published in 2006 after the first edition sold nearly 100,000 copies. Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited. Not complaining; just trying to be helpful. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. Download(Lastened)pdf-boken,pdfboken,pdfEbøker,epub,fb2 Allebøker.30dagersgratisprøveperiode. Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it's one of the best loved and most recommended books on … Don\'t make me think! Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links. All books are in clear copy here, and all files are secure so don't worry about it. Written in the same non-technical-but-informative style as Don’t Make Me Think, it includes all the scripts, checklists, and handouts you’ll need.. Buy the Kobo ebook Book Summary Of Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (Voices That Ma... by John Miller at Indigo.ca, Canada's largest bookstore. Schrijf een review. Publication date 2000 Topics Web sites -- Design, Web sites -- Evaluation Publisher Que Collection inlibrary; printdisabled; internetarchivebooks; china Digitizing sponsor Internet Archive Contributor Internet Archive Language English. Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to the Web EAN EAN 9780321344755 ... Boek, ebook of luisterboek? Don’t make me think tiếng việt PDF trong chủ đề Don’t make me think tiếng việt PDFCông ty thiết kế website chuyên nghiệp, dịch vụ quảng cáo Google, Facebook, Zalo hiệu quả tiết kiệm, tư vấn cung cấp sản phẩm dịch vụ và giải pháp công nghệ thông tin cho doanh nghiệp MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications. Title page verso. Reviews. Thẻ: Thể loại: Kỹ năng - Nghệ thuật sống Kỹ năng làm việc. 0. Usability is basically how easy it is too efficiently use a website. Here’s why I wrote it: In 1999, I’d spent ten years as a usability consultant helping my clients make their products easier to use. “After reading it over a couple of hours and putting its ideas to work for the past five years, I can say it has done more to improve my abilities as a Web designer than any other book.”, –Jeffrey Zeldman, author of Designing with Web Standards, Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability [ebook] Steve Krug (epub/mobi). Don't Make Me Think, Revisited A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (eBook) : Krug, Steve : Hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug's guide to understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. Download Don T Make Me Think Revisited PDF/ePub, Mobi eBooks by Click Download or Read Online button. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design.Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. Instant access to millions of titles from Our Library and it’s FREE to try! ©2007-2010, Copyright ebookee.com | Terms and Privacy | DMCA | Contact us | Advertise on this site, Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability, 2nd Edition, http://amazon.pookebook.com/9780321344755.html. Sách Don’t Make Me Think [file pdf] Posted on September 22, 2013 by duongtumy. PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free … Free shipping and pickup in … 3. 275. Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. Don't Make Me Think! New Riders, ©2014. Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2012-04-17 21:12:22 Boxid IA181401 Boxid_2 CH120512 Camera Canon EOS 5D … Ruben Nijveld; NIJMEGEN; 9 februari 2009; Is het niet vreselijk irritant als je een website tegenkomt die niet doet wat … Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (3rd Edition) (Voices That Matter) Tác giả: Krug, Steve. 737. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. "Don't Make Me Think" by Steve Krug is one of the first books I read when I was getting into digital design. Shop Safely in Stores. 12. New Riders / 2014 / 3rd edition / 212 pages. It tests how to make a website easier for the average visitor. I’m so eager to start reading this ‘cuz book cover terrifies me a bit. ... EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices. If you’ve read it before, you’ll rediscover what made Don’t Make Me Think so essential to Web designers and developers around the world. 0. Xuyên suốt gần 200 trang sách, ông chỉ làm rõ 1 điều duy nhất đó là làm sao để người dùng có thể sử dụng sản phẩm mà không phải suy nghĩ bất kỳ … Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. Ngôn ngữ: Tiếng Anh. Don't Make Me Think! Disclaimer: EBOOKEE is a search engine of ebooks on the Internet (4shared Mediafire Rapidshare) and does not upload or store any files on its server. 1. sách dành cho digital product. Up to 50% off Black Friday Deals. Your email address will not be published. Since Don't Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug's guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. Tải xuống: EPUB. : why users like mindless choices ; Omit needless words : the art of not writing for the Web -- Things you need to get right. Authorized translation of the English edition: Don't make me think, revisited : a common sense approach to Web and mobile usability, 3rd edition. 380 ngày trước. by Steve Krug. Buy the Kobo ebook Book Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability by Steve Krug at Indigo.ca, Canada's largest bookstore. And it’s still short, profusely illustrated…and best of all–fun to read. Download Thousands of Books two weeks for FREE! Nov. 20-29. Boek Nieuw of tweedehands Tweedehands. Since Dont Make Me Think was first published in 2000, over 400,000 Web designers and developers have relied on Steve Krugs guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. “A lot of the examples are out of date” was the usual comment. epub.pub - Read books online free and download eBooks. A Common Sense Approach to Web (and Mobile) Usability. Latest commit a6f113e Aug 4, 2016 History. don t make me think Download eBook PDF/EPUB. showed me how to put myself in the position of the person who uses my site. 4.8. van de 5. Cf. Computers - Technology; Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information … Aantal reviews: 15. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. In 168 pages, it explains everything you need to know to conduct tests. Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. My boss wants me to _____. After reading it over a couple of hours and putting its ideas to work for the past five years, I can say it has done more to improve my abilities as a Web designer than any other book. Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. Since Don't Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug's guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. Don’t make me think là cuốn sách nền tảng nhất, căn bản nhất. Masks are Mandatory - See Our Covid … Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it's one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web developers and designers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. Download links and password may be in the. ebooks / Don't Make Me Think, Revisited, 3rd Edition.pdf Go to file Go to file T; Go to line L; Copy path abhijit838 Add files via upload. I knew that what I did was valuable, but I also knew that some of it wasn’t really that hard to do. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. Discover free books by indie authors, who are publishing on Epub: Novels, Thriller, Poems, Fantasy…all literature genres available. Your email address will not be published. PDF DOWNLOAD Steve Krug DON'T MAKE THINK A Common Sense Approach to WebVsabiIity . Please contact the content providers to delete files if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately. Required fields are marked *. Download Free eBook:Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability, 2nd Edition - Free epub, mobi, pdf ebooks download, ebook torrents download.