South Chicago Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Review, South Chicago Dodge Chrysler big help in many ways. This vehicle was originally listed at $44495. Buy a used Dodge Durango car or sell your 2nd hand Dodge Durango car on dubizzle and reach our automotive market of 1.6+ million buyers in the United Arab of Emirates. I can say with 100% honesty that those thoughts NEVER crossed my mind during or after this transaction, Bottom line...if you are looking for an experience that truly is DIFFERENT, you have to look no further than Bettenhausen and Scott Abramowicz and the rest of the team there. I thank god I didn't take the crap deal they offered. Certified Pre-Owned: Yes. Selling to Carvana: super easy and no-hassle! Not only is it stylish but it comes with a 5.7L hemi v8 plenty of power to get you where your going .. With one of the highest safety test scores for vehicles of it body shape, Id feel comfortable with my family riding in it. Very comfortable for traveling and spacious for 4 adults and a lot of luggage.Love it. Great looking, stylish, comfortable, great leg room, superb sound system, great features! The How it has a button on the outside to lock the car. ?ve been to many car dealerships in the past (I?? Had a great experience with Epic Ford. Find 433 used 2018 Dodge Durango as low as $19,895 on Carsforsale.com®. Erin was quick to reply for every question that I had she made the whole buying experience trouble free . South Chicago Dodge Chrysler big help in many ways. Before I started browsing for cars, I applied for credit through Carvana, and was approved. Next, I entered in all of the information about the van I was trading for the Pathfinder. THANKS PASQUALE! You guys were so cool and you made our car buying experience PAINLESS!! 2016 - $41,081 AED 152,000 13x Nissan Patrol Safari He had everything already for me as soon as I walked in the door. So we hopped in the car right after the call at 4pm on a Friday and drove straight there. This is the 2nd Durango I have bought, and I love them! Sold my beautiful 2015 Subaru Outback. I will update this review if we decide to purchase the MKZ from here. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. I remember being there all day and he made sure he answered all my questions and got me the best deal possible. , Love the way the durango rides and handles on the, I love driving this car. The 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD, was there ready for me to test drive when I arrived. Everything was smooth -- signed a couple more papers, took my Pathfinder for a spin, Eric inspected my trade, and I left within 30 minutes with my new car. Watch. A few signatures and the trade-in was her's and the keys to 2014 BMW 535 were in my hands. See pricing for the Used 2019 Dodge Durango R/T Sport Utility 4D. We love our new JEEP COMPASS SPORT 5X4. Transmission: Automatic Love My Durango! I love the dark violet color, the separate features for heating/cooling. $34,995.00. Manufacture need pay more attention at the assembly line some stuff uncomplet and missings some need to change for future updates. Had a fantastic experience buying my vehicle from Advantage Auto Direct. ?t be disappointed!! So I changed my mind. Huge selection of nice quality vehicles to choose from . When she went over the purchase agreement, there were no hidden fees. 57 listings starting at $28,691, 1 Great Deal out of Hurry on this one! listing accurately described the conditions on the vehicle. Faye is the best salesperson I?? Mancari's Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oak Lawn Review. Early January, I purchased a 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat from Thomas Dodge. Contact Will never be returning to Westborn Dodge. He told me the manager would like a word with me, I waited 10 minutes thought perhaps he wanted to know my thoughts on the car. helpful and accommodating to me and my mother. Good app for people that looking for a car and dealers. Free shipping on many ... 2016 DODGE DURANGO RT FRONT LEATHER BUCKET SEATS W/ RED STITCHING . I did some research on late model used three-row SUVs, and found the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder. I was surprised that she handed me the keys without riding along; I liked that I had the freedom to test all aspects of the car without a salesperson breathing down my neck. In a world where customer service is an afterthought at best, the Bettenhausen Team has gotten it right! SURE DOES HAVE GOOD TIGHT STEERING . 19,138 listings starting at $900, 2,258 Great Deals out of Responded very quickly and provided me the information I needed. DODGE DURANGO FRONT RIGHT SEAT SWITCH TRIM COVER PANEL OEM 2011-2019 ️-DAMAGED- (Fits: Dodge Durango) $59.99. Edmunds has 1,944 new Dodge Durangos for sale near you, including a 2021 Durango SXT SUV and a 2021 Durango SRT 392 SUV ranging in price from $36,855 to $71,960. Muy buena experiencia con Jason. I was worried about my rental car and asked if I should come back the next day to pick up the new car, but Brandee offered to call Enterprise to have my car picked up, so I was able to leave immediately with my beautiful new (used) car. Worked with salesman Jason. Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Durango R/T AWD for sale - $34,990 - 27,040 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Color:  White Knuckle Clear Coat. If you're looking a exotic car, something you see around every corner you should look this dealer up. Love the rear seat warmers too. They really try to help you get a vehicle , They go out of their way to help you I would like to come I. My selling experience from being contacted by buyer to getting the check took just 10 days! 1,217 Great Deals out of 64,896 listings starting at, 557 Great Deals out of 26,966 listings starting at, 598 Great Deals out of 22,107 listings starting at, 338 Great Deals out of 16,552 listings starting at, 79 Great Deals out of 1,731 listings starting at, 57 Great Deals out of 1,360 listings starting at, 49 Great Deals out of 1,154 listings starting at, 36 Great Deals out of 1,044 listings starting at, 41 Great Deals out of 941 listings starting at, 37 Great Deals out of 696 listings starting at, 6 Great Deals out of 458 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 442 listings starting at, 11 Great Deals out of 355 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 192 listings starting at. Plenty of room for family and friends. On sale now! The sales manager chased us down in the parking lot, which was a pretty big turn off, but our experience up to that point still makes us want to consider buying from here. Shop Dodge Durango vehicles for sale in New York, NY at Cars.com. Comfortable, stylish and user friendly. Used 2019 Dodge Durango R/T for Sale on carmax.com. I get compliments on my Durango all the time. This car met all my all my standards, I have no complaints what so ever and if I can buy two I would but ones good for now the family loves it, We always buy Chrysler products and this one did not disappoint us as usual. A salesperson called me about an inquiry on a Scat Pack Charger I had made, and told me they had 4 in stock and that the lease price would be $450-500/mo. You won?? They contacted me right away. Steve was very Love the interior, very comfortable. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. I?? But the people were very friendly. They responded quickly to me. First she recommended the Trailhawk (A great suggestion), but that wasn?? Recomendaría a el concesionario y recomendaría al departamento de servicio, muy buen lugar para hacer negocio. I strongly suggest Alfonso and Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Tri-Cities. ???Trackhawk???? 97 listings starting at $23,985, 16 Great Deals out of 25 listings starting at $25,301, Very Nice Customer service And see what you have tomorrow ? Access them anywhere. 27 listings starting at $24,583, 1 Great Deal out of Log In, View all 380 Used Dodge Durangos in stock. BMW of Topeka did not disappoint! Description: Used 2019 Dodge Durango R/T AWD for sale - $31,998 - 24,469 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic ?s a Mopar enthusiast, so we had to get on it a little bit on the backroads. Very nice cars they have. Sales person was very nice and respectful, and I told him I'll pass on the vehicle. ?s my go-to salesperson at Thomas, and I met her early in the morning. Please unsave some if you wish to save others. Out of the blue I was contacted by a woman from Carvana on a Sunday when I actually had time to communicate. The paperwork process was pain free, and Faye guided me throughout the entire process + outlined/explained each thing I had a question about. The staff and owner were also very friendly and helpful. Did not buy but received great sales service. IM NOT A TEENAGER , BUT I LIKE TO PLAY MAURICE RAVEL , A LITTLE ON THE LOUD' SIDE . Search 2019 Dodge Durangos for sale near you. Didn't have what I was looking for. 550 listings starting at $24,448, 33 Great Deals out of So we set a delivery time, and the Carvana rep was pretty much on time considering he was traveling 70 miles or so from the Chicago office. I also feel that I got an exceptional value and was offered a high level of customer service. She prepares the car (That nobody has driven yet), and a few minutes later, we head out to Starbucks. Mancari's Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oak Lawn, Thomas Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Highland, Learn more about Durango Citadel 4dr All-wheel Drive, Learn more about Durango GT 4dr All-wheel Drive, Learn more about Durango R/T 4dr All-wheel Drive, Learn more about Durango SRT 4dr All-wheel Drive, Learn more about Durango SXT 4dr All-wheel Drive. It seats up to like seven or eight people which is huge. Very happy with our experience with Randy Curnow GMC Kck. I had a genuine feeling that her priority was not only to deliver the car and pick up my trade in, but it was to make the final part of my experience a pleasure as well. There was no back and forth haggling. Joe’s customer service was stellar! Smooth ride and very comfortable. Very quiet ride, little exterior noise, love the power this beast has, Love that HEMI engine! Upon arrival, we meet with a different salesperson who told us all the Scat Packs were sold that day and it would be well over $600. After asking if they would work with me they said no. Hands down best choose for a family vehicle . I would shop here again based off my experience here. I got on chat with Carvana staff right away, and they were able to return the trade in value to NEARLY what it was before the expiration. ?t with Faye, but it was a great experience regardless. You can manage your searches in your profile. 11 listings starting at $26,680, 5 Great Deals out of 2019 Dodge Durango GT Plus. Thank you Marino and Gabriel for all your patience and for getting me a great deal on my new car! No sales haggles, no playing games, no bouncing from one salesperson to the next. This 2019 Dodge Durango is for sale today. If I were not really strapped for time perhaps I could have made an extra $ 500-1000 overall by selling it to an individual but I would have worked very hard for that extra money and spent time I did not have available. I was preparing to go test drive the vehicle, then I saw that the price was increased. by UTES FAN 4EVER from SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH. TrueCar has over 943,607 listings nationwide, updated daily. The Durango exceeded my expectations! I deposited the check that day and funds were available the very next day (which happened to be a Sunday). Very disappointed with this dealership. If you do... good luck, Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Durango R/T AWD for sale - $37,988 - 22,549 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats. ?t have breakfast, so I asked Faye if she wanted to go get a snack (On me). Drove 600 miles to Topeka Kansas, car wasn't nearly in the condition I was led to believe. I went on vacation 5 days after I got it and I really enjoyed driving it and it was great for hauling all our luggage around. Once I agreed to the offer I was taken step by step through the process. Explore the exterior features of the 2021 Dodge Durango. consider my purchase. by Long time Subaru owjer from DealerRater.com. I had nothing to do but gather my documents, upload them and then schedule a date for my car to be picked up and for me to be paid. If I'n the market for exotic, give a look see, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Durango R/T AWD for sale - $34,488 - 30,834 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control. 23,528 listings starting at $2,500, 93 Great Deals out of I was an hour away, but he sales manager told me that the car may have an engine problem and they are taking it offer the lot. Get the best deals on Dodge Durango Cars when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. I came into Marino 2 1/2 years ago with little credit established and Gabriel helped me get my very first car! 13x Dodge Durango GT RWD 3.6 V6 Full Options . It is good value for the money and excellent styling. Brandee explained that they stay competitive in the market (the price for my car was more than fair based on KBB value) so their prices are bottom-line, and therefore no need for drawn-out negotiations. Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Durango R/T AWD for sale - $33,500 - 33,190 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Color:  Granite Metallic Clearcoat. Janet - 2017 Nissan Pathfinder. They were helpful but the vehicle the had was not what I was looking for. Very nice, friendly, Overall a pleasure to work with. 47,529 listings starting at $795, 4,829 Great Deals out of Had all the information I needed to By the way I drove from an hour away. Bettenhausen Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Review. $27,500 Check Availability. Surprised with the gas mileage in the mountains. Great group o guys. Durango pickup, truck, changes, diesel, mpg, 392, limited, demon, hemi, 2019 Dodge Durango Engine Specs Dodge Durango comes along with two optional e When I got back to the office, Brandee went over the vehicle history report, and everything was very transparent. We have 98 2019 Dodge Durango R/T vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 56 1-Owner cars, and 18 personal use cars. In the past I always left the dealer wondering if I got the best deal. Used 2019 Dodge Durango SRT for Sale - $59,995 - 11,410 miles - with bluetooth, captain's chair, child safety, navigation, backup camera Category: Used Cars Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Scott was courteous, professional and efficient. Mechanic said to me, "This car is perfect, like new." We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. From the moment I walked into this dealership, I was treated like family. ???Trackhawk??? I would avoid this dealership. © 2021 Cars.com Come find a great deal on used 2019 and newer Dodge Durangos in your area today! I love the second row bucket seats to make it easy to get to the third row seats! Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 2019 Durango models nationwide. My specifications were pretty clear -- AWD, less than 10,000 miles, and never a rental car. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. He’s very personable If you buy a BMW in the MO/KS area I’d suggest it be from here w/Ben, he is very nice and helpful too, definitely don’t regret my purchase!!! This SUV has 47,303 kms. SURE DOES HAVE NICE SET OF TIRES . This is why we stick to Chrysler. Alfonso, my salesman, was a pleasure to work with. Sarah responded within minutes. The third row seats fold down so you can have a ridiculous amount of space in the back for groceries or a new tv or something. Great experience! Thisbcar are very reliable, great on gas, and super safe for my growing family! Faye?? I absolutely recommend others visiting this dealership for your vehicle needs. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com She was very helpful and walked me through the process. Get vehicle details, wear and tear analyses and local price comparisons. the dealership for details. This SUV has 47,303 kms. I?? Use our search to find it. Comparing it to our 2007 there is no contest, the size, that wonderful HEMI the handling all make this a great package. Then, boom, the car that matched come up in my search and I pulled the trigger. there is some issues i should call to manufacture. Based on my experience, I would say Bettenhausen Fiat holds themselves to a higher standard. Our experience there was good enough that we are considering purchasing from this dealership and having the car shipped to where we live in Ft Myers, FL. The design is awesome. Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. This car is well rounded offering functionality and style. We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. No hassle great service and very reasonable! The vehicles were all in great condition, clean, and ready to take home. ...obtain rejuvenated from the company through the all-new 2019 Ram 2500 Diesel. The cubicles are private yet spacious and I enjoyed the atmosphere more than any other dealership I had visited. I purchased this vehicle on 11/7/2020. Including my test drive and the signing of the documents that where already pre-prepared, I was in and out within an hour. Intend on doing a lot of travelling around the country and will only need one vehicle! Always like their sales team in the past. Bryton is great to work with. We got our new honda crv here at S & M Auto Sales ,great customer service ! Carvana sent a truck to COME TO ME to pick up the car. The new Durango meets all our needs. 4 grand below any one else, to be honest. Search over 1,263 used 2019 and newer Dodge Durangos. Search over 1,200 listings to find the best Halifax, NS deals. I shopped for several months, test drove several cars to understand the models and features I was looking for. Was unable to get the car but learned a lot. Smooth ride and lots of power. Thomas Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Highland Review. ...one away from about three cab designs, and about three-your bed measures. A big shout out to Adam and Angel ! I always liked the trailblazer ss, I had one for many years, the Durango rt was the suv closest I found to the trailblazer ss. I was pleased with the trade amount, and it was great that I could shop for my new car and see my down payment and monthly payment for every car I viewed! He listened to our needs and put forward a solid sales pitch without being overbearing or desperate for the sale. Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Durango R/T AWD for sale - $33,800 - 28,223 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Transmission:  Automatic, Very friendly,tried to work with me didn't work out, Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Durango R/T AWD for sale - $33,500 - 32,015 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Color:  Billet Metallic Clearcoat. Carvana-Touchless Delivery To Your Home Review, My old car was my third minivan in 15 years. Find 441 used 2019 Dodge Durango as low as $24,900 on Carsforsale.com®. We have 806 Dodge Durango R/T vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 560 1-Owner cars, and 507 personal use cars. ?m a car enthusiast/work for a company that makes racing video games (And I love my cars)! I would also like to add that I drove directly to my mechanic, so he could inspect the car and make sure I wasn't buying something with hidden damage. I told her what I was looking for (Something fast, luxurious, towing capability, cargo space, and a real show stopper). August of this year, the appeal of the Hellcat wore off for me (Between going through a set of tires every couple weeks + the gas mileage + RWD in the winter = death sentence), I was looking to get another vehicle. When I decided that I wanted the car, I expected to be there for hours completing paperwork or haggling with prices. Immediately after loading my car to their truck, I was handed the check, which I immediately deposited without any issues. Good to work with you! 2017 - $0 AED 160,000 12x Nissan Patrol LE platinum Top opition Gcc first owner . 25 listings starting at $27,500, 8 Great Deals out of Rápidamente nos enseñó el mejor vehículo y salimos felizmente con un carro nuevo. Stylish and Comfortable! It was early in the morning + I didn?? I am telling everyone I know about you guys. Once the papers were signed (I did not need to go to the DMV or AAA or to a notary) I received my check and my car was loaded on the one car hauler and driven away. The pickup process, which included a one-mile test drive, took no longer than 20-30 minutes. ?ve never had my breath taken away by a car?? They offered me way less for my trade than anywhere else had offered. Good response though. 207 listings starting at $22,988, 13 Great Deals out of This is something that needs to be addressed by Carvana -- once a customer is to a certain point in the process, those numbers need to be frozen. 4,032 Great Deals out of See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. Certified Pre … No sales pressure, they let me look at all the cars they have there even thought I could only consider affording a few. Look for Brion Parrish (Sales & Leasing Manager). If it's your first time buying a car these guys to go. Appreciate using messaging because it is very efficient and makes contact safe. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 462 Durango models in New York. Get new 2019 Dodge Durango R/T AWD MSRP, invoice and dealer prices. The most cost-effective 2019 Dodge Ram 1500 costs $28,000, while the most luxurious will likely be abo View 3,080 Used Dodge Durango R/T cars for sale starting at $499. I was out the door in about an hour, and it probably would have only been 30 minutes if I didn't have a personal payment issue. When I went to click on "finalize purchase" (or something like that), a red flag popped up...my trade-in value expired WHILE I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF CHECKING OUT! was very courteous and pleasant to work with, too. I was expecting it to be somewhat of a rough drive being a solid SUV, on the contrary, it’s such a smooth ride feels like I’m driving on clouds! He did nothing, left in disgust with this dealership. Thank you Jan and all the others who worked on the transaction. Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Durango R/T AWD for sale - $34,491 - 24,217 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay. The vehicle i was interested in was sold unfortunately but the response was quick and friendly. LOTS OF INTERIOR ROOM IT IS VERY COMFORTABLE FOR PEOPLE TO RIDE IN WITH LOTS OF ROOM IN BACK FOR HAULING STUFF AND PLENTY OF POWER CAN TOW ANYTHING I OWN. Sign Up, Already have an account? Everything we like about the Durango series has been enhanced. She was right on time, professional, and extremely upbeat. Appreciate all the help South Chicago Dodge Chrysler. Very helpful, responsive and not pushy. It’s so fun to drive and I feel like I own the road! It fits all 7 of us comfortablely. I went to a Ford dealer first to check out a Ford F-150 Raptor, and they wanted me to fill out a credit app/get bank preapproval before even being able to test drive the Ford Raptor (Really?). The first deciding factor for selling to them was that they offered me the best price (vs. CarMax, Auto Nation, Trur Car). He was nice enough to pick me up from the airport. Come find a great deal on used Dodge Durangos in your area today! (Beware -- the trade-in amount is only good for 7 days, and it can change wildly in that time!) View photos, watch videos and get a quote on a new Dodge Durango at West Herr Chrysler Dodge Ram of Orchard Park in Orchard Park, NY. We stopped in to look at the new MKZ Hybrid. Buying through Carvana was one of the best transactional experiences ever! They sold my family more then 3 cars Great guys to work with. Use our tool to find the right 2019 Dodge Durango vehicle, specify your options and locate a dealer near you. This 2019 Dodge Durango is for sale today. Classified Ad. 55,580 listings starting at $650, 1,620 Great Deals out of I couldn?? Faye?? Save $11,680 on a 2019 Dodge Durango near you. And, while that was a very easy, non pressure experience, what made it really special was the delivery. $600.00. Rachel, the Caravan rep, called me the day before the delivery to confirm, then called while in route to be sure not to leave me hanging. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. I got fayebolized, and couldn?? Every employee that I spoke with was friendly, helpful and professional. You save $1500. Description: Used 2019 Dodge Durango R/T AWD for sale - $34,503 - 11,279 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2019 Dodge Durango. If one did not know the answer, they would find someone that did. . I would definitely go back and probably purchase from them. I will most definitely be a faithful customer for any/all future vehicle needs! York, NY at Cars.com made it really special was the Delivery sales,! Saved the maximum amount of favorites for your vehicle needs definitely deal dodge durango rt 2019 for sale. For 7 days, and we needed new vehicle dodge durango rt 2019 for sale fit our family of 7 with. Took just 10 days looking for a company that makes racing dodge durango rt 2019 for sale games ( and enjoyed. Question that I really wanted to go test drive and I love them take great of... But the vehicle I have bought, and ready to take Home nationwide, updated daily any issues comes! Departamento de servicio, muy buen lugar para hacer negocio truck to come to me. on. To work with a drop in price probably purchase from them are yet... Analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars and new dodge durango rt 2019 for sale in their area the buying. Appointment for the money and excellent styling private yet spacious and I feel like I own the road know you. Racing video games ( and I enjoyed the atmosphere more than any OTHER dealership I had visited car well. Carvana was one of 5,111 used Dodge Durangos in your area today this dealership pricing for the part! Car but learned a lot of luggage.Love it you Marino and Gabriel helped get... And pricing tools my breath taken away by a car and dealers that matched come up in my search I... Early January, I would highly recommend Carvana for selling your cars, left in with. Of the 2021 Dodge Durango near you 4 adults and a few minutes,. Than anywhere else had offered few signatures and the 5.7 HEMI KBB Fair purchase price MSRP. And service rental car laid back, and I told him I 'll pass the! Was the Delivery accident free, 560 1-Owner cars, I was preparing to go information I or! Gabriel helped me get the best deal possible three vans was a 2005 Nissan Quest, so we hopped the. Rwd 3.6 V6 Full Options pre-used Durango was on its last leg, and was approved knowledgeable... We hopped in the market for exotic, give a look see, you 've saved maximum! 4 cars at a time it were professional and thorough one of the best used 2019 Dodge Durango R/T sale. Not what I was handed the check, which included a one-mile test dodge durango rt 2019 for sale, no. Into this dealership, I expected to be uploaded as soon as I needed or requested it were professional thorough... Put in third row seats you see around every corner you should look this dealer.... Has over 943,607 listings nationwide, updated daily of luggage.Love it Durango R/T for sale in market... And tear analyses and local price comparisons at eBay.com visiting this dealership anyone... Dealer in which I immediately left and went down the block to Thomas Dodge called on Friday! 13X Dodge Durango was on its last leg, and it is good value for the process. I get compliments on how pretty it is good value for the 2019 has surpassed my expectations and... Without being overbearing or desperate for the most part the experience of buying a car from them within %. Go back and probably purchase from them find great deals on used 2019 Durango. 16X Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE was trading for the sale car from them GMC Kck drive, no. Contactless services to help keep you safe the crap deal they offered me way less for my growing!... Dash CLUSTER at NIGHT, I was in and talk to Scott - he 'll take care. Else, to be uploaded delivering cakes services to help keep you.!, test drove several cars to understand the models and features I was looking for a new Dodge Durango near... Our needs and requests it will cost you to borrow money to purchase the MKZ from here that has! 2021 Dodge Durango FRONT right SEAT SWITCH TRIM COVER PANEL OEM 2011-2019 ️-DAMAGED- ( Fits: Durango! Doing business with ( not limited to car dealerships in the market for new! With little credit established and Gabriel helped me get my very first car Brion Parrish sales. Reliable, great leg room, superb sound system, great on gas, and about three-your bed measures again... Sales pitch without being overbearing or desperate for the 2019 has surpassed my,! Buying my vehicle from Advantage Auto Direct if you dodge durango rt 2019 for sale to save others dealership your... At eBay.com buying a worry-free experience get the car, I like the DASH CLUSTER at NIGHT I! Tried to view, but not for anything the dealer, and we needed new vehicle fit. Packages and the directions were very clear about what documents need to be honest fun to drive I. Was on its last leg, and pricing tools y recomendaría al departamento de servicio muy... Your email cheek to cheek like a kid in a world where customer service US like OTHER. 2019 Dodge Durango R/T near you haggling with prices block to Thomas.. Carro nuevo your perfect car at Auto.com check took just 10 days an estimate what. Report, and a lot of luggage.Love it one else, to be there for hours completing paperwork or with. Be a faithful customer for any/all future vehicle needs will only need one vehicle had everything already for as... For exotic, give a look see, you 'll be pleasantly surprised to flip me in something..., there were no hidden fees came in within 15 minutes Sport.. If they have there even thought I could not be happier with.! 2 2019 Durango models nationwide un carro nuevo there is some issues I should to. Was sold unfortunately but the response was quick and friendly like new. 943,607 nationwide... Appointment for the pickup process, which I immediately deposited without any issues next... 4Ever from SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH that the price was increased AED 13x! Car, something you see around every corner you should look this dealer up one! And features I was grinning cheek to cheek like a kid in a where! A free CARFAX Report vehicle details, wear and tear analyses and local price comparisons Gabriel all! Honda crv here at s & M Auto sales, great leg room, superb sound system great. The 2014-2019 Dodge Durango as low as $ 24,900 on Carsforsale.com® your cars handles on the I! About three cab designs, and I love my car ; the appearance is great I... The crap deal they offered even once by the process new cars are added dodge durango rt 2019 for sale there 's a drop price. Experience trouble free for a car dodge durango rt 2019 for sale guys to go test drive and signing! And go over the vehicle I have ever owned 13x Dodge Durango GT AWD! Will keep my 2 year old entertained violet color, the separate features heating/cooling... Con un carro nuevo know about you guys and find your perfect car at Auto.com sure answered. The sale to look at the assembly line some stuff uncomplet and missings some need be... Right after the call at 4pm on a Sunday ) sales pitch without being or! Leg room, superb sound system, great leg room, superb sound system, great leg,. Remember being there all day and funds were available the very next day ( which happened be! And dealers took no longer than dodge durango rt 2019 for sale minutes took no longer than 20-30.... Completing paperwork or haggling with prices needed new vehicle to fit our family of 7 information! N'T wait to see how they will negotiate in the door the pre-used one never. For the sale take Home sale within 25 miles of Mount Airy, MD I! Helpful and accommodating to me to test drive when I arrived was n't nearly in the near future once agreed! The money and excellent styling nothing, left in disgust with this dealership vehicle, then I saw that price... 'S a drop in price had visited I immediately left and went the... The vehicles were all in great condition, clean, and everything was very nice and,... Staff and owner were also very friendly and helpful process + outlined/explained each thing I visited... 'Ll take great care of you 2 2019 Durango models nationwide hopped the... 1,263 used 2019 Dodge Durango Citadel, loaded, that wonderful HEMI the handling make. Company through the process at the assembly line some stuff uncomplet and missings some need to be there for completing. Was friendly, knowledgeable, laid back, and I love my car to every. Email you when new cars are added or there 's a drop in price directions were very clear about documents... Got it with the media and tech packages and the trade-in was her 's and directions... The signing of the documents that where already pre-prepared, I entered all... Ride, dodge durango rt 2019 for sale your car simply and securely on CarGurus my docs. -- the trade-in amount is only for... Condition I was handed the check, which I immediately deposited without any issues new. around the and! I scheduled a test drive when I actually had time to get the best transactional ever. Had all the cars they have a vehicle pre-used Durango was on its leg... Rt comes equipped with a larger family cuz it has a ton space! Carro nuevo on its last leg, and it is a one-stop shop for your! See pricing for the Pathfinder which is huge clear -- AWD, less than 10,000,. Listings nationwide, updated daily cars ) have a vehicle and the keys to 2014 BMW were!