There’s a reason they call it crack dip, right? You know what is ALWAYS a crowd favorite? Hi Jess, This recipe can easily be re-heated in the oven or a small crockpot. Everyone loved it. If you’ve already tried Jalapeno Popper Dip, Spinach Artichoke Dip and Queso Dip and you want something that everyone will love for the next big get together you’ve got planned, this is a great, easy dip … Sour cream-based dips, such as ranch, make ideal party appetizers when served with chips or bite-size vegetables. Fruit dip is SO simple to make, yet so so good! Hi Dawn, Yes, you can. Place whipped cream cheese onto serving dish, Packet ranch dressing mix packet (like Hidden Valley), Combine all ingredients in a bowl with a hand mixer, Combine all ingredients in a bowl by hand or with a mixer, Chill in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight, Combine cream cheese and pickle juice in a bowl with a hand mixer, 2 small cans sliced black olives, chopped, 2 tbs green olive juice (drained from jar), Combine cream cheese, butter, and olive juice in a bowl, Stir well, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, 8 oz container whipped topping (like Cool Whip), Combine cream cheese and brown sugar with hand mixer, Stir in whipped topping and ¼ Butterfinger bars, Sprinkles (your favorite color or variety, or customize for a holiday), Combine cream cheese and whipped topping with a hand mixer, Stir in cake mix and milk (adding a bit more milk if too thick), Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar with a hand mixer, Serve with your favorite fruit or graham crackers, « Ultimate List of Cheap Easy Side Dishes for Dinner (+ printable! I don’t recommend freezing this recipe. Taught my g-daughter this recipe to teach her how to read a recipe and cook it. Home / Recipe Index / Keto Low Carb Appetizers / Warm Ranch Crack Dip Recipe With Bacon and Cream Cheese. Another way is to cut the block of cold cream cheese into small pieces and beat it with an electric mixer on high speed until it's smooth and creamy. Warm Ranch Crack Dip Recipe With Bacon and Cream Cheese, crack dip, gluten-free, keto, low carb, nut-free, ranch, sugar-free, warm dip, (for a thick dressing; use 2/3 cup if using a thin one). Lucky for you, these easy and simple dip recipes are so good that everyone will be asking you for the recipe! Stir together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion powder, seafood seasoning, pepper, and dill in a bowl until evenly blended and no lumps of cream cheese remain. Fritos, pita or flatbread would be great too! Let me know how it goes for you! I'm Maya Krampf - cookbook author, recipe developer, meal plan creator, writer, photographer, and keto advocate. Here's how to get your freebie: Copyright © 2015-2020 Wholesome Yum®. 16 oz. Thank you so much! ), How to Have a Magical Christmas (even when you have no money), The Best Way to Organize Your Chest Freezer (to find things easily! Everyone will be obsessed with it! Mmm… good! Your favorite sandwich in hot dip form! Do you think I should bake it tonight and reheat it in the microwave tomorrow or just microwave it tomorrow with no baking tonight? ⅛ … The basic crack dip recipe uses plain cream cheese, but you can even use a flavored one. 1 package gluten-free ranch dip mix ▢ … Feel free to try it cold if you really want to, but trust me when I say that warm crack dip is the best! Loaded Baked Potato Dip – add all of the classic baked potato toppings to a sour cream chip dip base and serve on your favorite potato chip. Be sure to give it a few good stirs to combine. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until evenly combined. Homemade Chip Dip without Sour Cream Recipes 82,785 Recipes. Super simple, easily adaptable to what’s in the house and my guests loved it. Served it cold with corn chips and corn tortilla chips. Oh my this looks amazing! You could try, I just haven’t done that before in this recipe. This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. I made this warm ranch crack dip recipe with bacon and cream cheese for my other daughter’s party last month and it was a big hit. I was looking for a good Keto appetizer to bring to a party and looked at this recipe. Mix thoroughly. Sour cream's subtle tanginess and, well, creamy texture make it a near-perfect base for all kinds of dip recipes, from traditional picks like onion, ranch, and spinach-and-artichoke, to spicier options like Layered Buffalo Chicken Dip. Learn how to cook great Chip dip without cream cheese or sour cream . Roll the shredded cucumber in paper towels and squeeze to remove as much moisture as possible. I used my favorite homemade ranch dressing recipe. ), How to Make Your Laundry Smell Good (a ton of easy tricks!) Here are some of my favorite cold cream cheese dip recipes. What kind of cheddar? Add in cream … Not to mention adding cheese! In this case, we are using ranch dressing, sour cream, and cream cheese. Picky eater here. You can also use a store bought dressing. Sour Cream and Cream Cheese Fruit Dip This fruit dip makes me think of bridal showers, baby showers and big family gatherings. Can’t go wrong with those. So cooking them make them more enjoyable and easy on the tummy. We love the cream cheese in this fruit dip, it just gives it that extra richness you want, and the sour cream … Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip is the perfect cold appetizer dip with ranch mix, cheddar, sour cream and bacon that will be a hit for game day celebrations!. Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make Crack Dip! Ingredients ▢ If you want to know more about how to start a low carb diet, want to substitute sweeteners, need a food list, or need support, check these guides: Low Carb & Keto Diet PlanStarter Guide Sweetener Conversion Calculator Keto Low Carb Macro Calculator Low Carb Keto Food List + Printable PDF, © Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Seed and shred the cucumber. Mix cream cheese, chicken, buffalo wing sauce, ranch dressing, and sour cream together in a large … Such an easy appetizer! Transfer the mixture into a 1/2 quart ceramic appetizer dish. Stir in … Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Advertisement. Get one that’s a little on the thicker side. All you need is: Easy, peasy! Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. It will take you all of five minutes to prep! Only the most incredible dip ever! Registered trademark. Made it the day before and heated it the day of my party. My mom loves this and I’d like to leave her some she can freeze so she can stock up, you know, pandemic style… I’ve been quarantining with her for 4 months and she’s had me make it like 10 times! Bacon wrapped asparagus are another delicious bacon-y appetizer. ), 35 Easy Homemade DIY Gift Basket Ideas (for any occasion! And bacon! To make this dip, start with a brick of softened cream cheese, grab your hand mixer and mix the cream cheese together with the ranch seasoning, taco seasoning, salsa, sour cream, and garlic powder. With only 3 simple ingredients, this dip comes together quickly on the stovetop or in the oven. It’s also easy to make, and just a few ingredients. Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients. package of cream cheese ▢ I pretty much always have some in my fridge, anyway! Everyone at your party will love it. Hi Heather, It should be able to heat through on low for 2 hours. How long should it be cooked in the Crock Pot? Do you think I could make this in the crockpot? The possibilities are endless! Should I bake first and then transfer? I really can’t stand either! These easy keto recipes are sugar-free, LCHF, and often paleo. sour cream ▢ shredded lettuce, salsa, black beans, cream cheese, tortilla chips and 6 more. So, what is crack dip? Here you will find natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes with 10 ingredients or less, plus lots of resources. It’s definitely making an appearance again this time! Hi Janice, Thanks for your feedback. The good news is, crack dip with bacon is naturally gluten-free and low carb. Now, you can enjoy this crack dip recipe warm or cold. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amount per serving. Stir until smooth, then add the remaining ingredients. Please DO NOT COPY/PASTE recipe instructions to social media or websites. Prep Time 5 mins (Learn about net carbs here.) Thank you! Microwave on 100% power for 15 to 20 seconds. I am happy you liked the dip! Dips aren’t just for appetizers. I tried your bacon ranch crack dip and it was amazing. (Don't get it scalding hot, just warm. The cayenne pepper is optional for homemade crack dip. This Cheddar and Sour Cream Ranch Dip is the answer! And if you want to make substitutions, there are a few options…. Sour cream & chives or fresh herb both sound good. It would seem that’s WAY too much for dry. Excellent. Fold in the shredded chicken. Create a free account to save your favourites recipes and articles! The Best Taco Dip With Cream Cheese Without Sour Cream Recipes on Yummly | Taco Dip, Taco Dip, Taco Dip Revisited. For those of you looking for a cream cheese substitute or just a healthier substitute, try Greek yogurt strained through cheese cloth with about a quarter teaspoon of salt per cup of the finished cheese. I think it’s delicious with a little kick, but feel free to omit it, especially if you’re serving it with kids around. Feel free to swap out the strawberry cream cheese with original. I understand why you allow some advertisements, but this is ridiculous. Preheat the oven to 350°. What could be subbed for the sour cream? Have a great day! A cream cheese dip! These cream cheese dip recipes are sure to be gobbled up at your next tailgate or holiday party, potluck, or BBQ. Your email address will not be published. Ads keep the Wholesome Yum website running and allow me to develop recipes that readers like you can access absolutely free. We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. Unfortunately, cream cheese just doesn’t retain it’s texture well once it’s frozen. Stir in the cheddar cheese, onions and dressing mix. RECIPE TIPS + VIDEO in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below! Warm and Cheesy Taco Dip Lemon Blossoms. Use block cream cheese, not the spreadable kind because it won’t give you the correct consistency. All the taste of jalapeno poppers, but dippable! I used pre-cooked bacon bits for convenience. You can find individual ingredient carb counts we use in the Low Carb & Keto Food List. Set it on High for about an hour to 1.5 hrs then switch to low for half hour to an hour then set to warm. All the flavor of buffalo wings, in dip form! Instructions. Finally, the ranch dressing! Wholesome Yum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As you can see, cream cheese isn’t just for spreading on bagels! Much easier than making gingerbread cookies, this festive gingerbread dips is perfect to serve around Christmas! Just pop it in the oven once you are ready! Both are delicious and I promise that even your family and friends that aren’t low carb will enjoy them. It will even last a few days in the fridge. Serving size in recipe notes above. Grated cheese will melt in the sauce quickly and evenly. Made as a tapas in my restaurant in Mexico. Sign up to have new posts delivered straight to your inbox. 1 8 oz. You could just put the ingredients in the Crock Pot instead of the baking dish. I’m making this for a pot luck tomorrow. This taco dip recipe can be easily made (and kept warm) in your slow cooker. It’s not really as high in calories as I would have expected, either. I served it with the three ingredient almond crackers from this site. If it's too hot, wait for it to cool to be just warm before the next step, to avoid curling the ranch and sour cream.). Spread mixture into the bottom of an 8×8 inch pan or pie plate. Combine sour cream and ranch dressing mix in a bowl and stir thoroughly together. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. The typical crowd may opt for regular corn tortilla chips, but there are actually lots of ways to keep crack dip healthy and low carb. cream cheese, chips, olive oil, grated mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and 4 more. Is there a freezer friendly version? Place mayo in a medium bowl Add milk and lemon juice and whisk until smooth Add spices and stir until well combined Cover bowl and store in the refrigerator. It’ is very annoying. But, I made this ranch dip with mayo and dairy free sour cream. It’s just a small amount for a regular big Crock Pot, so you could double or triple the recipe if making in a Crock Pot, unless you have a mini one. These surgars become easier to digest once they are cooked. It’s been shared on Pinterest over 87k times! 🙂. It's just that little extra that everyone loves. 15 Minutes or Less ... Pepperoni Ranch Chip Dip Lauren's Latest. Wholesome Yum | Natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes. I’m sure this will be a big hit at my house! But, it’s worth it. Mild, sharp, extra sharp? The most delicious, addictive appetizer ever! Click underlined ingredients to buy them! sour cream, ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, white cheese Better Cheddar Cheese Dip The Hungry Goddess scallions, crumbled bacon, chopped walnuts, cheddar, cracker and 1 more As the name implies, this dip is addictive! Stir in remaining ingredients. These tasty cream cheese dips are best served hot with tortilla chips or your favorite crackers. Cake batter dip! In a medium bowl, mix the sour cream and dip mix until blended. It’s that overcooking that can cause the sauce to curdle. How much time do you have? When you are hosting a party or holiday gathering and you are on the hunt for appetizers, easy dip recipes are a great go-to. This is amazing! 2 T fresh chives ▢ Can I make this recipe with dairy ingredients? Will keep for up to 2 weeks. However your website has way too many advertisements. You know what’s better than cake? Came out delicious. And this dip even uses onion jam. Heat the mixture over a medium heat, stir until the ingredients are well blended and warm. But, if you prefer to use a store bought kind, you can. I have no idea where crack dip with bacon originated. Caramel apples are delicious, but messy to make and eat. That’s all it takes for the prep. This warm ranch crack dip recipe with bacon and cream cheese takes just 10 minutes prep and can be made ahead. Plus, most of us tend to keep a container or two of sour cream … carb recipes, with 10 ingredients or less! What is crack dip? However, you may be interested in Wholesome Yum Plus, which includes an ad-free version of the website, along with other perks. ). Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Chip dip without cream cheese or sour cream recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. For best results, refrigerate overnight before serving. Maybe you’re having a party, bringing a dish to a BBQ or potluck, or want to make a delicious tailgate snack. Join 140,000+ subscribers to get a FREE KETO QUICK START GUIDE + new recipes 3x/week! 1 C cheddar cheese ▢ This 4-ingredient dip is super easy and delicious, and can be make in the oven or in minutes in the microwave. Ever tried pizza dip? It uses 4 different kinds of cheese! Get 50 classic, easy keto recipes for your holiday table this year, including main dishes, sides, desserts, and more! Typically creamy dips like this use one or the other. Use the buttons below to buy my new Besti sweeteners and Wholesome Yum keto ingredients, developed by me personally! I’ll be the first to admit that it requires a bit of portion control. Super easy with just 2 ingredients, this dip is perfect for Halloween night! Directions. It's the Crack Chicken sauce, minus the bacon and cheese. This dip tastes just like candy cane cheesecake! Cubes of cheese, on the other hand, will take longer to melt, so your sauce can overcook before the cheese has melted. Would definitely recommend it ! I hope you will consider taking some of them down. Ingredients: 8 oz. Get the full low carb pantry shopping list, browse low carb product discounts, and visit my Amazon Shop! Hi Michelle, I used sharp, but I know that isn’t everyone’s taste. Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook. It’s delicious with apples. Transfer the dip into a 1/2 quart (1/2 liter) glass or. Yes, I usually do, just not a fan of the taste of mayo or sour cream. These buffalo cauliflower wings and cold crab dip are another great low calorie option. It doesn’t get any easier than the steps for how to make warm crack dip. », How to Throw a Fabulous Holiday Party on a Budget, 13 Cheap BBQ Ideas for Hosting an Awesome Cookout, How to Make Extra Money for Christmas: 21 Easy Ideas, 50+ Fun & Creative Gift Ideas for Guys (even if they have everything! Either way, this crack dip recipe calls for a ranch dressing, not a dry seasoning mix. You can also make your own. Instructions. It’s like pumpkin pie and fluffy cheesecake in dippable form! Step 1 In a small saucepan, combine beans, cheese, ranch dressing mix, and sour cream. Depending on the type of dip, you can serve them with everything from fruit and veggies to potato chips, tortilla chips, or as a spread on crackers. Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe. Cream cheese dips range from cold to hot, and sweet to savory. Cook bacon using your favorite method until crispy, then crumble it before using in the dip. I decided to cook and mince my own bacon, so I could make it very crispy. Sugar replacements by Wholesome Yum. Made this for Xmas and it was such a hit! Anything with bacon and ranch is fabulous. Join 120,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes! This bean dip recipe is simple and quick, with ingredients you may already have on hand (like sour cream). Next, add the ranch and sour cream. Increase the amount of cream cheese to 8 oz and reduce the sour cream to 1/2 cup. Will be making for NYE. The Greek yogurt itself is a good substitute for sour cream as well. Hi Juliana, I’m so glad your mom is enjoying the recipe! Worst case, you can always adjust the consistency of the crack dip with a little more dressing if it’s too thick or more cream cheese if it’s too thin. Hi Brenda, I used the homemade ranch dressing that is linked on the recipe card. That’s delicious too! Step by Step instructions for making Cream Cheese Chicken Dip . Beefy Sour Cream Noodle Bake – pure comfort food! Even my mom, who isn’t food adventurous, loved it. This dip will be such a hit at your next harvest party! ¼ tsp minced garlic. It's a simple homemade ranch dip that you can feel good about serving–especially if it's made with Shamrock Farms sour cream. (This is optional and FREE. I along with My GF friend, enjoyed it. I had some dip left over and he put it on top of his baked cod and said it was great. (You'll also get free recipes via email. ), How to Plan for Christmas 2020 (and still make it fun! Bacon is always a crowd favorite! Very easy to make. The basic combination is bacon, cheddar, and something creamy to combine them into a dip. Feel free to use your preferred type of cheddar. So addictive. In a powerful blender, blend the cottage cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder and … Share your recipe picture with @wholesomeyum or #wholesomeyum on Instagram or in our Facebook support group, too - I'd love to see it! The recipe card is below! I served this warm crack dip at my older daughter’s birthday with broccoli and carrots, and it was just gone. YAY, YOU'RE IN! That is the dream, right? fresh lemon juice, sea salt, buttermilk, Dijon mustard, garlic powder and 6 more Warm Southwest Vegetable Dip The Pampered Chef cheddar cheese, green pepper, canned black beans, jalapeño, diced tomatoes and 5 more Garlic Dill Vegetable Dip The Sweet Pea Blogger Thanks! A glass one should also work fine. Fresh parsley for … Made this dip for company and it was a hit ! I used the Hidden Valley Fiesta ranch dip mix to keep it Gluten Free and increased to 1cup of sour cream to get back the liquid missing from the dressing. You can also adjust the heat to your liking. Heat the cream cheese, either in the microwave or a double boiler, so that it softens. Cheddar And Sour Cream Ranch Dip. If you can safely eat dairy, feel free to use regular sour cream … (Be careful not to burn it!). It’s amazing! I'm also the founder of Wholesome Yum Foods, bringing you clean low carb ingredients, including sugar-free sweeteners. If your cream cheese … There are plenty of healthy options when it comes to what to serve with crack dip. I did not have ranch dressing so I added some Hidden Valley ranch powdered dressing/dip mix instead. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. I didn’t want to share either 🙂 the cayenne pepper was definitely the touch needed for that little kick of heat. Blend the cream cheese with the milk and lemon juice until smooth. I make the crackers regularly, they’re wonderful! 3 green onions, diced. How does this go made ahead? Readers also made these similar recipes after making this one. Dessert dips are best served with Nilla wafers, fruit, animal crackers, graham crackers, wafer cookies, or pretzels. Cream together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.