The Right Tools, Right Now initiative, which was activated once before in 2009, makes new and existing NAR products and services available for FREE or at significant discounts – right now – and is available to REALTORS® and REALTOR® Associations. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a licensed Real Estate agent, I would highly recommend going through their school! Sign up and start. Since 1970, Gold Coast has continued to be Florida’s leading Real Estate School based on the number of successful graduates that go on to start exciting careers in the real estate industry. This waiver shall take effect on March 18, 2020, and shall remain in full force and in effect until June 10, 2020, unless sooner amended or rescinded by further executive order. This course can be found in: Real Estate Test Prep Thousands of practice questions, 100+ Real Estate study guides, and 1,000+ test prep video lessons Mr. and Mrs. Hatke's school does a phenomenal job preparing their students for the exam for the school, and for the PSI exam! * Now only $189. We offer an excellent online course with our personal assistance. LIVE EVENT TRAINING. Compare us to any other school. Regular price $389. All late fees and penalties will be waived for those who complete the renewal within 45 days of the end of the emergency. We have review books for either or both. Low cost limited time. Pre-License Course Reduced price:  Get our limited time price at $189 total. After passing the license exam, you apply with the broker of your choice. Compare Virginia Real Estate Schools. Click for a 2 minute video demo of the license course by Paul, Licensed Instructor and Virginia Broker. * The ONLY school with a personal school exam review so you actually know what you got right and wrong. So I would highly recommend using Paul's notes and the VA portion exam prep on the ACT website well worth it. AMERICAN SCHOOL OF REAL ESTATE EXPRESS, LLC D/B/A REAL ESTATE EXPRESS 11 WEST MAIN STREET CLINTON, NJ 08809 Map Director: ROBERT AXELSON Telephone: E-mail: jackie.vincent@mckissock.com APEX REAL ESTATE SCHOOL LLC 3400 HWY 35 #1 HAZLET, NJ 07730 Map Director: STUART JACOBSON Telephone: (732) 588-7223 The course includes our VA instructor’s popular course exam review and “PassFast Review,” an exclusive pdf that summarizes the most important points on each subject you will want to review for the PSI license exam. School License # 0211000407. Yes, our instructor is the owner and his primary business is principal broker of National Realty in Northern Virginia. Get your Virginia real estate course with our online course. Overview of the Online Course In accordance with the Act, any professional or occupational license that expires during the declared public health emergency will be considered valid. PPC University. I had the opportunity to meet very knowledgeable instructors who took their time explaining every question I had and helped prepare me for the PSI Exam that I will be taking within the next couple of days. I am glad I used this online program instead of going to school, so I could finish faster. Students may get hands-on experience completing important real-estate-related paperwork. Act Web Real Estate School – Virginia Real Estate License Online Course, Office: 11890 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA  20191, You may drop by our offices to preview our license, course, books or discuss your real estate, icensed by the Virginia Real Estate Board, a division of. * The ONLY school with Instructor available 7 days a week and is an active Virginia broker* The ONLY school with Instructor’s popular “PSI Exam Secrets” covering every subject on the PSI license exam. No promo code needed. See details on our reduced price $189 license course here. See All Real Estate Courses . * 16 Hour Package price or pick and choose your courses. To enroll, please contact the Continuing Education Registration Team at CE@cod.edu or (630)942-2208 Highly recommend Act Web RE School. Real Estate Start School Available until . Log in and out anytime.No books required. We currently provide job placement for those who have passed our license course and all. * Virginia-based company. NVAR's Realtor® School is a DPOR board-approved school and offers all the education you need to earn and maintain your license. After you pass our course, you take the PSI exam which also includes national and state portions. I was able to work hard and complete the course within two weeks and pass the final exam. License by ReciprocityYou may be able to get a license by reciprocity if you are already licensed in another state. Our online course and course exam are designed to include all the material needed to pass the Virginia license exam with no need for additional exam prep. Our online license course is unique and low cost. He provides assistance to students as needed during the course and provides his own “Pass the Exam Summary,” a pdf covering each subject that will be on the PSI license exam. Now Licensed in Virginia! University of Success, Online Real Estate Classes, CE Continuing Education courses in Virginia for Real Estate Agents, Brokers, Appraisers, Investors, and Entrepreneurs. Get the Virginia based school with personal help during and after the course. Please see the exam prep pages of our website for options. Broker LicenseTo become a real estate broker in Virginia, you generally need to be an active agent (salesperson) for at least 3 out of the most recent 4 years. Training Cove® provides the BEST continuing education classes at the LOWEST prices! NOTE: We now offer our course exam online from any computer with a webcam* Low cost. We have review books for either or both. The most complete training developed by Clever Investor. I took the National and Virginia RE exams one week after completing this school and passed on my first attempt. Introduction to Negotiation: A Strategic Playbook for Becoming a Principled and Persuasive Negotiator: Yale UniversityConstruction Management: Columbia UniversityFinancing and Investing in Infrastructure: Università BocconiPersonal & Family Financial Planning: University of Florida