Remove the pits and dice the apricots. Broth was really over salted, and stale toasted bread needed to be sliced thinner as it was near impossible to break up and eat without removing it from the soup, and using a knife and fork on the tough bread. 3. Gama Cafe, Edmonton, A - new location, tasty desserts and buttery foam topped tea! caribbean carrots, in barbados carrots are presented in small amounts and served as a condiment. Words to live by in my books. Caribbean Pulled Chicken Stew. To serve, divide the mango/cucumber mixure among chilled soup bowls that are each sitting in a bowl of crushed ice. There are ample recipes online that can educate you on which spices enhance which fruits in a chilled soup if you want to try in your own kitchen! ChessE4. Go to reviews. Chilled pineapple lychee soup with Malibu scented cream and toasted coconut. Only one of our table members had to send hers back as it came out cool-lukewarm. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Instant Oats/Porridge . butter Optional Garnishes: fried oregano more grated parmesan fried strips of pancetta Instructions: 1. Strain the mixture through a fine sieve over a nonreactive bowl, pushing through as much of the pulp as you can, leaving the seeds behind. Mmmm! Limited by the fact they couldn't actually serve extremely rare meat on the ship, this beef carpaccio was more of a thinly sliced roast beef on a bed of spring greens. In a small saucepan, mix sugar and water over medium heat and simmer until sugar is dissolved. Top with the whole fruits. While not a true cerviche in that the seafood wasn't cooked but merely flavored with citrus juices, it was a refreshing yet savory few bites. Cabbage Rolls / Polish Gołąbki - Easy to Follow, Step by Step Recipe - Duration: 12:57. – To serve, ladle the soup into chilled soup bowls. CHILLED FRUIT SOUP . These chilled soups are perfect for even the most scorching days of the summer. I think it was mint :p  A delightful chilled soup that tasted of fresh strawberries. I usually eat them lunchtime because they are light and refreshing. Watermelon, cucumber, and sweet red bell peppers get all zesty with onion, jalapeño, ginger, and mint. Don't really recall other than it was simple flavors. Recipes. Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup Yummly. Discover (and save!) There is no alcohol in them. Lightly coat a baking sheet with butter. Canned Juices . ... but what about the times we actually ate on the ship? Slip off the skins and cut the apricots in half. This search takes into account your taste preferences. In another nonreactive bowl, combine the remaining 4 cups of mango, cucumber, red onion and 1/2 cup cilantro. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Strawberry Bisque Ingredients. Liked the rich creamy sauce it was in, the puff pastry seemed like it was frozen grabbed out of the grocery aisle variety. There is still room for a sandwich or something. TUNA TARTARE* Avocado, ginger, wasabi caviar . Oct 4, 2016 - Explore Jeanetta Lennie's board "Recipes - Cruise ships" on Pinterest. Generally executed well, with small unsandy sweet morsels swimming in hot butter and a light coating of cheese. Royal Caribbean Chilled Strawberry Soup recipe by Amy Byers, is from My Favorite Recipes, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. Recipe Requests & Submissions: If you would like to request an additional Royal Caribbean International's recipe, or if you have a Royal Caribbean International's recipe you would like to share; please post it here: Royal Caribbean International's Community Forum.Please include an image with all recipes submitted. 2. Horseradish cocktail sauce, lemon. It has Plums, cherries IIRC and a couple of other things. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours or until well chilled. I loved the cold fruit soups on NCL...I'm sure RCCL will have fine ones also. lutzflcat says, "Had very ripe watermelon and several other ingredients in this recipe that needed to be used up. Pretty standard. To serve, place remaining diced watermelon, honeydew melon and cucumber in a small mixing bowl. 2. Glad to know there are "others" of my kind out there. All I remember was the chilis more or less overwhelmed anything remotely subtle in this tomato based soup. Cover and refrigerate until completely cold. DIRECTIONS Preheat oven to 400 degrees. It is from one of her cruises: Carte du Jour – The Restaurants of Royal Caribbean International. Fine French Creole cuisine at La Table... Castries St Lucia - Spice, food market, roti at Au... Eatyourcity.ca in Caribbeans! February 28, 2015 at 9:43 pm. Garnish with the lemon balm and lemon zest and serve immediately. Or are they just a pleasant treat? 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra for garnish, 18 golden delicious apples, peeled, cored and roughly diced. Garnish with orange segments and basil. February 28, 2015 at 9:43 pm. A wonderful chilled soup called Blackberry Merlot Chilled Soup, it's so refreshing and the first one I had was on a cruise with Royal Caribbean! Chilled Carrot Avocado Soup Ladle the mixture in batches into a blender and puree until smooth. In a dry skilled over high heat, toss or stir the coconut, taking care not to scorch it, until lightly browned. Chicken Vienna Sausages. I am missing the cold fruit soups! 3 65 Super Easy Finger Foods to Make for Any Party From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. My soup was inspired by a recipe from the Solarium Bistro, an onboard restaurant specializing in spa cuisine. You’ll love how easy this strawberry soup is to make, and it’s so tasty you’ll have trouble deciding between having it as an appetizer, snack or even dessert! This is an adult soup, and not made for kids but guess what? 85p 60.7p per 100g. 80p £1 26.6p per 100ml. spaghetti 1 lb. Offer price 80p, was £1. Keep in mind that the food in the dining room is banquet food. Order by: Display: Baked Beans. French onion soup. My favorite was a blueberry soup on NCL. The cream garnish is light and didn't overwhem the refreshing lychee flavorm, which shone through without being too artificial tasting. We will continue to expand the recipe sections with the most popular submissions. I don't know why anyone would want to cook mass produced banquet food at home or for a special occasion. Jun 17, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Robyn McGraw. If the soup is nicely flavored but too thick, thin it with a little plain peach nectar. Transfer the soup in batches to a blender and puree until smooth. 1 cup freshly squeezed OJ 1 shot creme de cassis liqueur, 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries 1/4 cup club soda, 1/4 cup fresh or frozen strawberries 1/2 cup buttermilk, Sugar syrup-1/4 sugar + 1/4 cup water- do not let boil. As far as I'm concerned the food in the main dining room is way above banquet food - so I don't understand why you could make a comment like that - the chilled soups are wonderful - last week we had the strawberry, pear soup and it was delicious - I've never been to a "banquet" where they served cold fruit soups - but they do a bang up job on Royal - lol:):):). To serve, divide the soup among chilled soup bowls and garnish with reserved berries and mint leaves. Cover the bowl and chill in the refrigerator until cold. The cream garnish is light and didn't overwhem the refreshing lychee flavorm, which shone through without being too artificial tasting. The royal caribbean chilled pear soup recipe was released, the little locomotive with her clanking steel connecting-rod emerged on the highroad, clanking sharply. So you are saying that the recipe book from RCI is not the recipe that they serve in their dining room? serve warm or at room temperature., bias cut carrots 1/2 inch thick, chopped parsley, sauce, fresh lime juice, margarine, melted, dark brown sugar, place carrots in steamer basket. Transfer the soup to a nonreactive bowl. Place peach halves cut side down, on prepared baking sheet. Fresh fruit soups can be prepared ahead and are light and cooling on a hot summer’s day. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1065747&highlight=chilled+soup+recipes, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=586594&highlight=chilled+soup+recipes, If you do a forum search on "chilled soup recipes" there are 15 threads, those are 2 of the 15. :). Baking brie – making baked brie with little brie baker! Bring the mixture to a boil. Tropical Vibes Fruit Punch 300ml 300ml. Transfer to a large nonreactive bowl and set aside. and don't say the internet in gereral as I've already done that. Hopefully you’ll see some improvement in my photos. Julia's Watermelon Gazpacho. If your interested I'll get the recipe from her and post it for everyone.