Expires: Jan 5, 2021. This $2 combo features your choice of the Checker/Rallyburger with cheese, the Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Crispy Fish Sandwich, Bacon Cheddar Crisp, or Chili Dog and a small Famous Seasoned Fries. Prices may vary. In 1991 and 1992, Rally's absorbed Maxie's of America, Snapps Drive-Thru, and Zipps Drive-Thru. ... Get Deal Current Special. Checkers and Rally’s offer convenience and value with the return of their popular $2 Chicken Bites & Fries Box deal. 80 People Used . I also got some BBQ sauce for my fries. Sale. Chicken Bites feature bite-sized white meat chicken pieces t It's a love hate thing that I don't have a checkers near me. Chicken Bites and Fries Box Nutrition Facts. Checkers and Rally's launch $2 Meal Deal, Kool-Aid Slushies Checkers and Rally’s are jumping on the “meal deal” bandwagon during the month of May with what has to be lowest priced “meal” in the nation. Chicken, Beef Or Fish With Fries, a Drink, And an Apple Pie For $3, Price And Participation May Vary By Location. So, you can bookmark this page and be sure to always find the actual Checkers prices here.. Check out all the latest Checkers Coupon and Checkers Deals and apply them for instant savings. Get Deal. Definitely worth the $2. Voice over actors: provide a link to your professional website containing your reel. The sandwich options include a Checker/Rallyburger with Cheese, Spicy Chicken, Crispy Fish, Bacon Cheddar Crisp, or Chili Dog. Meal Deal, Burger King Introduces New Make It A Meal For $10 Deal. We provide 2 checkers coupon codes, 93 checkers promotion sales and also lots of in-store deals. Rally's was founded in Louisville, Kentucky in 1985 by Jim Patterson. CODE. Get Deal . You can debate the definition of a meal in the comment section below. However, since an order of large fries costs $2.59 at Checkers, I thought that was a pretty good deal for a meal (no drink, though). I think this deal is a little better than Wendy’s 4 for $4. Discover the latest Checkers.com 50% OFF Coupons, Dicounts & Deals. Discover the latest Checkers.com 50% OFF Coupons, Dicounts & Deals. Get Deal. Submit a Coupon. Click to Save 10% off. Save with 6 Checkers Offers. Details: Checkers adds a new flavor to their boneless wings menu with the introduction of new Sweet & Smoky BBQ Boneless Wings at participating locations. DEALS. Only there is a special offer here, no other stores. The only problem I have with it is participation consistency… what do I mean by that? Checkers and sister restaurant Rallys are drive thru restaurants in the USA. Details: Mix or match 2 for $3 includes Fry Lover’s Burger, 2 for $4 includes bacon Checkerburger with Cheese or a Cheese Double and 2 for $5 includes the Double Checkerburger with Cheese. Checkers. It should also go without saying, one man’s meal is another man’s snack. expires soon. Maybe I should move? NEW Honey Buffalo Mother Cruncher®! Checkers was founded in 1986 in Mobile, Alabama, by Jim Mattei, and went public in 1991. 0 Applied Filters Clear Offer Type Deal Coupon Discount Type % Off Restrictions New Customer About Checkers (No votes yet. GOOD. The Meal options include the options of the Checker/Rallyburger with cheese, Spicy Chicken, Crispy Fish, Bacon Cheddar Crisp, or Chili Dog and a small seasoned fries for a rather paltry $2 tab. Lot of customers like these checkers.com coupons and we have helped them saved a lot. Fries and Sides. I’m hoping the Crispy Fish Sandwich is nothing like the Deep Sea Double.. Bring on the flavor! However, since an order of large fries costs $2.59 at Checkers, I thought that was a pretty good deal for a meal (no drink, though). Today's top Checkers Coupons & Promo codes discount: Find Today's Coupons & Offers for Checker's … At Checkers & Rally’s we know that our guests want to Be Safe and See Safe! Double deal includes 7 full-flavored, double burgers and fish and chicken sandwiches at the price of 2 for $3, $4 or $5.