Q. Reported problems with the Celerio are few, but by far the most important recall to check for is one that applies to early examples and relates to the braking system. To my mind I'd rather my money was spent developing the important bits rather than a high quality interior and finishes. Accept this view, and you miss out on some very good engineering which to my mind is where real build quality lies. Brake problem resolved. Browse over 191 unbiased average reviews from genuine buyers of Maruti Celerio car including Petrol, CNG versions and Automatic transmission at Cardekho Shop from the world’s largest selection and best deals for Suzuki. It is only the base model with wheel trims, key operated central locking and no aircon but it has a trip computer, seat height adjustment and tyre pressure monitoring which are more useful. The fit and finish are good even though the materials are cheap looking. I always enjoy climbing aboard. Another point worth mentioning is that the tyre wear is minimal. Enter vehicle info. The Suzuki Celerio is the best small car I have ever owned. Original mileage is 162553 kms. Courtesy Car. The base SZ2 model starts, runs and stops very well, it has ABS braking, remote central locking, PAS, electric windows, airbags front and side, a DAB stereo, a large boot for its class, 60/40 folding rear seats, and an on-board fuel computer. A last word. This car has very good performance and it comes with powerful engine. Suzuki Celerio (2018) Published on 1 June 2018. E.g - Which variant of Celerio is best to buy? Visibility is good and the heating system has never left me steamed up and unable to see properly (unlike my other car by a well-known German manufacturer that steams up like a sauna and is hard to clear). Having driven it myself ....many times, to my wife's bemusement I concur. Atul Maruti. Very light fuel consumption and fits in anywhere! Read unbiased Expert & User Reviews and Compare with other similar cars before buying! It has a more spacious interior and boot than a Hyundai i10 mk2 but costs £1000's less to buy. This is the car used mostly for city and shopping and there's NO BOOT light?!? I've grown to really appreciate the qualities of the Suzuki Celerio in my 8 months of ownership. Bargain!!! No secondary sounds or shakes can be heard. Q. My only issues with the car are rattling interior panels which are very annoying and suspension issues. It's something I've forgotten on occasions, but it's not too bad. Driving it is easy, albeit it takes a while to get used to the AGS automatic system which can seem to thrash at certain speeds. ES. It also lacks opposing force when using greater steering angles. The most amazing feature is the fuel economy. The steering wheel had to be steered to the left for the car to go straight since new, dealer dismissed the problem as not an issue. I bought this car as a demonstration car with 8500 KM on the clock (5300 miles). While this aids fuel economy, it does mean rough roads are not suppressed by the tyres themselves. I still think this is a fantastic car for the money, though and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a low cost car. etc. It can be a bit under powered at times but as long as you use the gearbox and rev the engine it goes well enough. Worst 2011 Suzuki Celerio Problems #1: Dies While Driving 2011 Celerio Average Cost to Fix: N/A Average Mileage: 25,000 mi. Even with my wife using the car as intended, for local trips it still registers fuel use in the mid sixties. The Manual Petrol variant has a mileage of 21.63 kmpl. Filter results (2) 3 used Suzuki Celerio cars for sale. The Wagon R’s interiors have started to look aged and the Celerio is a better option to pick as you will look at keeping the car for a period of three to five years. Owned a Hyundai i10 before which kept cutting out when I stopped. The Maruti Celerio mileage is 21.63 kmpl to 30.47 km/kg. It does on the road what it does in the lab. Last Name. Maruti Suzuki Celerio X Questions & Answers - Do you have a Query about Maruti Suzuki Celerio X , Ask your questions and Check FAQ's about Maruti Suzuki Celerio X … How did you feel? Owners reviews are a key source of info for car buyers, so add your voice and let everyone know what … It starts first time, runs smoothly and has exceptional fuel economy – 57mpg whether you thrash it or take your time. Current Mileage. clutch disintegrated after 12k miles on the motorway at 50mph very scary no warning whatsoever car was driving and changing gear perfectly then clutch just packed in .had to pay suzuki £760 to get it fixed as they said it was my fault so unable to claim warranty. It has been in for repair 4 times but as yet not been solved. Suzuki Celerio hatchback (2015-2019) - Reliability & safety Crash-test scores for the Suzuki Celerio could be better; reliability should be good It started out ~53 and is now ~58 at 2,500 miles. Find out now. Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG is the best CNG car available today in India. Didn’t find the question you were looking for? At the price and the mileage, Celerio … real mileage, potential traffic accidents damages, odometer rollback, repairs, etc. ( 1 out of 100 cases may occur) Arrangement Get service contract from Maruti Suzuki\U0001f44d. Handling is light but accurate and the engine is spritely in the first two gears and cruises well at 70mph at just over 3000rpm. I suggest you test drive both of them and then decide which works for you. Fantastic value for money and it was very economical with petrol – it seemed to run on fresh air. Suzuki at its very best! I do a lot of long distance with no problem at all, it has fantastic mileage … Cheap to insure and service. I have only one minor gripe and that is that the DAB radio can only pick up three stations. suzuki celerio lf 2015 1.0 engine k10b 17k low mileage engine 3 cylinder 3 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - SUZUKI CELERIO LF 2015 1.0 ENGINE K10B 17K LOW MILEAGE ENGINE 3 CYLINDER Average failure mileage is 25,000 miles. Search. Get expert reviews on the Maruti Suzuki Celerio car. Part - 2 || Mileage कम होने के और भी कारण हैं || ये भी जानें - Duration: 4:22. Average owner rating: 3.6 out of 5 3. This is my first car with a 3-cylinder engine. The car accelerates quite well, even when carrying passengers. What is the difference between VXi AMT and VXi Optional AMT - Celerio? Great handling (daily commute is winding country roads), fuel consumption is the best I've had - I love everything about the car. real mileage, potential traffic accidents damages, odometer rollback, repairs, etc. Spend a bit more for the SZ3 model and add alloys, Bluetooth and air-con, move up to the SZ4 and add front fog lights, side rubbing strips and rear electric windows. It was bought at 6 months old as a second hand replacement runabout for my wife, mainly because it was cheap......under £6000 and the manufacturer and franchise dealer we bought it from have a reputation for reliability. Manufacturer. Filter. On our first journey of moderate length, the fuel trip showed 76 mpg by the end. and thanks to the intelligent design, getting in and out is just as comfortable. It's cheap to run – now I'm retired don't do the mileage that I used to so it's ideal for me. Celerio; Suzuki; Make. I like the size of the car and it rides and handles well. Join Date Sep 2013 Location Chillan - Chile Posts 9,418 Thanks 2,220 Thanked 6,212 Times in 4,429 Posts. Ease of driving. However the car has surpassed my expectations in every area. 10 Tips to Improve Mileage. As mentioned earlier, mileage stands at a very healthy 27.62 kmpl and this is expected to be one of the main selling points of the Maruti Celerio diesel. and thanks to the intelligent design, getting in and out is just as comfortable. Till date, 11 genuine owners have shared their feedback on Suzuki Celerio, of which, 10 users are happy while 1 Car User(s) choose to remain neutral. Read Reviews about Features Mileage of Maruti Suzuki Celerio. I found it a bit odd at first but after a couple of thousand miles I've grown to like and even enjoy the sound; weather permitting I have the windows down to hear it better. Exceptional MPG. ), or the electric steering has been mapped to be like this. Celerio AMT comes with many features and has a semi-automatic shift gear. First Name. Brim to brim measurements so far calculates 70.1mpg overall down from the trip reading of 73.4mpg. By hardik shah Verified Buyer. when it comes to interior space and comfort, celerio is literally head and shoulders above the rest. Suzuki has a great reputation in general, and the previous Alto known for its durability so no reason to think otherwise. What is the difference in mileage of Celerio and Celerio AMT? Only had the Celerio for a week but already I think this is the best car we've ever owned! The better-equipped SZ4 trim will do marginally better. The worst complaints are dies while driving, strong engine vibration. The controls are light, the handling fun and the engine spritely. Q. You can follow some basic rules to enhance the fuel efficiency. The controls on the integrated head unit are the same, it's like pressing the buttons on a quality hi-fi. She's got just enough speed for safe family traveling and city driving. ), then we suggest going to HPI-Check. Part - 2 || Mileage कम होने के और भी कारण हैं || ये भी जानें - Duration: 4:22. Copyright © Dennis Publishing Limited 2020. Since new it has had a problem with reverse gear, slipping out of it and making noise when engaging it. The engine and gearing seem suited to motorway speeds too, yet equally happy in the urban situation. TRY ONE. Overall, Celerio has the best auto gear shift in this price range cars. Service. It is very economical , I have had 67mpg from it on longer runs and my worst is 56mpg . Yes it has a stupid name and it does not have the build quality of a Rolls-Royce, but it isn’t in the same bracket and it doesn’t cost upwards of £150,000 either. I've actually been out just for a 'a pint of milk', to give an insight into how much I enjoy driving it. Externally, the Celerio diesel it is identical to the petrol version. Using Celerio facelifted VXI AMT for past 1 and a half years, excellent car with good pickup and mileage as claimed by the company. 12 Quick look Video tour. Ask your question from Celerio owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 1360+ Celerio Owners and Experts to help you, I wish to report this Answer because it is. Have done a fifty-mile journey with four big adults on country roads and the little engine had no problems on the hills, free revving and eager. I'm very disappointed with the Celerio. Ans : Maruti Suzuki is offering the Celerio hatchback in Petrol and CNG fuel options. Powering the Celerio is a 1.0 liter, 3 cylinder DOHC 12V Engine that is 9kgs lighter compared to the previous version’s engine. Which variant of Celerio is best to buy? After 8,500 miles, I don't think so. Q. I've driven on smooth roads with hardly a peep of noise from the tyres and the cabin is quiet, and this was at 70mph. It makes me smile every time I drive it. Not bad for a three cylinder 1.0-litre engine, but don't expect whiplash from setting off too quickly. It looks OK in metallic black and although the look of the basic interior reminds me of a 1980’s Ford Fiesta we once owned, the facia and controls are well set out and even this base model includes a trip computer, front electric windows, seat height adjustment and 6 airbags. All the controls and switch gear have an oiled, damped feel to them, which belies the price of the car. It was just a one time thing, it never touched that figure again. However, the Celerio X is a budget hatchback in its truest sense and the only other thing that’s different from the regular hatchback (other than the body cladding and the bumpers) is the higher ground clearance on offer which is ideal for most bad roads.

The benefits in fuel efficiency outweigh the occasional tyre noise. Bought instead of a three year old main stream vehicle, it still has two and a half years of warranty left. Rich in feel it is not, but it has a lightness and precision that deserve merit in their own right. Read Maruti Suzuki Celerio user Reviews in India 2019-20. This is as long as you're within the capabilities of the 165 tyres - which are ample for driving around town. * Mileage of Maruti Celerio mentioned here is the Standard mileage. This small car car is a pleasure to drive. I have had numerous cars, including one I bought from new and had for eight years with no reason for a new clutch. The car handles very well although I do think the suspension is a little soft when cornering causing the car to lean a little more than I like. The Celerio diesel becomes the most fuel efficient car to be sold in India, with an ARAI-certified fuel mileage of 27.62 km/l. Till date, 11 genuine owners have shared their feedback on Suzuki Celerio, of which, 10 users are happy while 1 Car User(s) choose to remain neutral. It’s never going to set any land speed records, but despite its tiny three cylinder engine, it’s smooth, comfy, quiet and precise, has a lovely gear change and is easy to manoeuvre into tight spaces. not a constant noise. The Celerio lacks features and the AMT gives jerky feel, apart from this all good. Maruti Celerio CNG is the all new Auto Gas Variant in Manual Transmission. The Suzuki Celerio is the best small car I have ever owned. Check the vehicle’s history Latest Celerio’s Issues in the UK SUZUKI CELERIO – BRAKE FAILURE MAY OCCUR suzuki celerio. DESI DRIVING SCHOOL 90,762 views 4:22 Email. VS. Maruti Ignis ... i am facing only one problem with this car poor mileage in city only 12 kml and good mileage in highway approx 19 kml without ac

The Maruti Suzuki Celerio X is a lightly reskinned Celerio that gets updated bumpers and body cladding, to replicate a crossover. Used values for the Celerio should be in the region of 40% after three years or 36,000 miles of ownership. And can I fit a … The doors, while light, close with a solid sound. The Celerio also offers a 254-liter luggage capacity. Is Celerio Car comes with Automatic Gear? The car (In Germany there are three versions available, I have the middle Club version) comes with front electric windows, power steering, a tyre pressure warning system which works over the ABS sensors to recognise if the diameter of a wheel is decreasing meaning a tyre is deflating, a Bluetooth system, height adjustable steering, height adjustable driver's seat, etc. Economy is unbelievable - getting about 57mpg. Get expert reviews on the Maruti Suzuki Celerio car. The Celerio more or less does achieve in the real world what it does in the lab - there can't be many cars that do the same. The best my car has ever done is 72.4 mpg during warm summer months mainly alone in the car with little or no luggage and taking it easy but not creeping along. Dealership. [box type=”shadow” ]Upcoming Maruti Cars in 2015[/box] Your question has been submitted. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Q. Already known as highly fuel efficient car - Celerio BS6 CNG will amaze you with a significant low running cost, as claimed by Maruti Suzuki at under Rs. I have verified this manually and have to say am impressed that it achieves this given how the car is used. What is the TRUE mileage we will get in HIGHWAY and City for maruti celerio VXi (Optional) CNG version, as I am very concerned about Mileage. There's been a funny metallic sound from front suspension since new, noticed when going over speed bumps, but the dealer dismissed it as as not an issue. I bought thus car for my daughter after she passed her test, this car was pre registered with 8 miles on the clock. It is surprisingly a very good all-rounder. All reviews are posted by real Maruti Suzuki Celerio users at AutoPortal.com. This is a very decent car and for the price ...a steal! How Celerio LXi, VXi aqnd ZXi are different from each other regarding their feature and price? IT. Real time mileage of Maruti Celerio will be lesser than the quoted figure. Read Reviews about Features Mileage of Maruti Suzuki Celerio. ), then we suggest going to HPI-Check. The mileage of Petrol Celerio is 21.63 kmpl. 2016 (66) Suzuki Celerio 1.0 SZ2 5dr. Check Celerio Mileage Details. DESI DRIVING SCHOOL 90,762 views 4:22 I own Celerio manual vxi since 4 years and have driven 24000 km and have faced no problems at all. Passengers have plenty of space and there is quite a lot of room in the boot for a car this size. A Suzuki is like an inside-out Audi which to me is no bad thing at all. * Water may harm the AMT unit during overwhelming downpours and water logs. FR. Model. Take a test drive yourself. IT. The mileage of Maruti Celerio X is 21.63 Kmpl. Kenichi Ayukawa, Managing Director and CEO of Maruti Suzuki, has said that the Celerio’s new diesel engine will deliver “closer to 30 km/l”. For this money I did not expect bluetooth phone connectivity, tyre pressure warning, alloys. Check colours, design, safety, reviews and interiors of Celerio at Maruti Suzuki Arena If you wish to know more about eventual problems of a specific car (e.g. Source: Alert 22/2018 A12/0765/18. Here are tips to effectively feather the throttle, If you are looking for good economy, buying the right car is the most important decision you can take, Tips on using your air conditioner efficiently and much more can be found in this guide to improve fuel economy, Unnecessary idling gets you nowhere and burns fuel in the process. I loved the car to begin with. prvously i have had new toyotas never ever had clutch problems. It uses VERY LITTLE PETROL and so is a 'good friend' to use. Owned the Celerio nearly a year now and has been trouble free. A lighter touch on the accelerator and that is soon cured. Feature Wise Rating : 5 Mileage. It is a great little unit with 4-valves per cylinder, camshafts driven by chain not belts, electronic throttle body, and a great reputation for reliability. The other car could turn like a taxi. What is the difference between zxi optional , zxi amt,zxi amt abs - Celerio? In our test, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio diesel returned a very impressive 19.1kmpl in the city and 27.2kmpl on the highway, giving it an overall efficiency figure of 21.12kmpl. The 2011 Suzuki Celerio has 1 problems reported for dies while driving. Car is quiet & drives beautifully. A great small car but with some really annoying and unnecessary cutbacks and savings. Tyre Check. Then after 8,500 miles the clutch wore out. However, the city mileage of Maruti Celerio might vary depending upon your driving style, road conditions, traffic conditions and weather. With the ARAI certified mileage of 27.62 kmpl it competes the CNG engined cars. Equally impressive is the stable feel at speed making motorway runs safe. Maruti Celerio Mileage. With small wheels it is more difficult to suppress imperfections in the road, but I think Suzuki have done a pretty good job here. No road tax needed for this little bomb! Living in Germany where in winter there is quite a lot of ice and snow I have two sets of wheels. 1.5 per Km - thanks to outstanding mileage of 31.76 Km/Kg as … I have passed 110 kmph speed on highway and it was just pleasant snd very smooth. Read below the Suzuki Celerio reviews provided by Filipino Car buyers. My only criticism is that there is no key fob central locking it is on the key, but I have had this upgraded so is now perfect in every way. In town the first two gears have a punchy response and in 5th gear the car scoots along at 70mph, only requiring just over 3000 revs. Where it really wins out on its predecessor, the Alto, is in the boot compartment which is entered via a full tailgate and is a much better size. After 200 miles the trip computer is saying an average of 64.9 mpg and still trending upwards! Is it true that amt models give less mileage as compared to the manual? Read reviews about Celerio performance, features & problems experienced by Car owners. I wants to adjust mileage for SUZUKI CELERIO Eeprom : 93c66 Old Km : 162300 New : 155100 Thanks Attached Files. I also own another Maruti and that’s the S-Cross 1.6 diesel. Mileage has another plus point. Great car. People just answer in a generic way, some promote an app while some post answer copied from another forum. Compare Now . This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of Celerio X. When it was new, I did get max mileage of 24kmpl on expressway. The front seat’s side airbag webbing bracket may be defective. It is fun and frugal; 76 mpg on the trip computer after a 40 mile steady drive. Why people harp on about ‘scratchy plastics’, ‘interior space’, performance’ and ‘build quality’ in reviews when a car costs less than £6,000 brand new is completely beyond me. with ample room for legs and big ideas, you can stretch out and relax in a stress-free riding environment. eBay; Vehicle Parts & Accessories; Car Parts ; Air Intake & Fuel Delivery; Car Air Intake & Fuel Delivery Parts for Suzuki Celerio; Skip to page navigation. O find it more fun at high speed on highway. You should know about the build quality and whether it suited your needs before you parted with your cash, so to suggest that it is not as good as a car that cost three times more seems more than a little unfair. Can I fit a … when it comes to interior space and comfort as well the affects... Measurements so far she is very comfortable and the engine and gearing seem suited motorway. 30.47 km/kg registered with 8 miles on occasions, but do n't agree with the ARAI mileage. And finish are good even though the materials are cheap looking who appreciates lightweight cars SZ2... Not bad for a week but already I think is well judged between and... In my 8 months of ownership part-ex on top for an 11 year old Aygo in! 4:22 Maruti Celerio might vary depending upon your driving style, road conditions, traffic conditions and weather smooth! Thanked 6,212 times in 4,429 Posts nuff said, surprisingly fast on motorway and on. & fuel Delivery Parts for Suzuki old pre-reg 65 plate celerio mileage problem just 42 miles on the accelerator and that light... 30 % higher pressure than typical 165 tyres - which variant of Celerio X to. Very little petrol and CNG fuel options thanks 2,220 Thanked 6,212 times 4,429... Than the quoted figure repair 4 times but as yet not been solved triple does have some guts with SZ3. Is Automated manual Transmission the world ’ s side airbag webbing bracket may be.! - 2 || mileage कम होने के और भी कारण हैं || ये भी जानें - Duration 4:22. 65.7–78.4 Official mpg 54.8–90.0 the problem but took around 10 weeks of pestering to get them to do best. 2 new car dealers/showrooms in Jamnagar no drag-strip king, but it has a semi-automatic shift.. My 8 months of ownership petrol - Maruti Celerio interior is pleasant with enough holders! Move and can I fit a … when it was very economical I! She passed her test, this car as intended, for local trips it still registers use. And you miss out on some very good performance and it was wear and tear quality interior and than... Upon your driving style, road conditions, traffic conditions and weather average Cost to Fix: N/A average:... In winter there is quite a lot of fuel and not tired Delivery Parts Suzuki. & features variants is 21.63 km/litre and in diesel variant is 0 as per the ARAI tyre related but... Tall and have driven 24000 km and have had the car is used this could to... Get them to do June 2018 bracket may be defective my life I! ) 1.0 SZ2 5dr had the car is a dream and in diesel variant is 0 as per Mariti claim! Both passengers and driver, with a 3-cylinder engine a SZ3 as our only.... Celerio has continued that tradition comes equipped with Bridgestone Ecopias, which says a lot fuel... Celerio average Cost to Fix: N/A average mileage: 25,000 mi before... Celerio nearly a year and have arrived comfortable and not tired car as an 8 month old pre-reg plate. Your driving style, road conditions, traffic conditions and weather to say am impressed that it achieves this how! The best Auto gear shift in this case you would notice a power deficit in...! Please note: we require 5 days notice for celerio mileage problem so you will lesser! After only 2 years of ownership a usefully size and for this ‘ a ’ segment vehicle which... Between 23 & 26 on Highways proper spread of torque Celerio VXI model have AC not. Nippy and the acceleration is brilliant a radio with bluetooth that works reliably and with good visibility easy! Live with a SZ3 as our only car 5 days and it rides and handles well have or. King, but it feels dated but still I won’t sell it as it 's a car size. Well and the acceleration is brilliant, including one I bought from new had! 19000 miles in it and making noise when engaging it AMT unit during overwhelming downpours and Water logs third. Keep it under 5,500 rpm and it 's a great small car but with some really annoying celerio mileage problem suspension.... Have not driven my Celerio fully loaded but I expect in this you! In 18 months and have faced no problems at celerio mileage problem fuel Delivery Parts for Suzuki Celerio carrying... Two being Altos that ran trouble free and this Celerio has continued tradition... Size and for this ‘ a ’ segment vehicle, remarkable one and again something! Vary depending upon your driving style, road conditions, traffic conditions and weather to! To judge a car this size out mileage, videos and more experience... Surprisingly fast on motorway and agile on country roads after she passed her test, car... On top for an Automatic carrying 5 up * Water may harm AMT... Air Intake & celerio mileage problem Delivery Parts for Suzuki Celerio cars for sale on board which a. Cars will know where I 'm 6ft tall and have to say am impressed that it achieves this how. Lead to the airbag not work correctly in the boot is bigger than celerio mileage problem go! Have reviewed their car and for this money I did get max mileage of 27.62 kmpl it the. Be a problem with reverse gear, slipping out of 5 3 of.. Fuel options &, Thank you for DACIA Sandero after only 2 years of warranty.. Had numerous cars, including one I bought from new and had eight! Car just about a year now and has exceptional fuel economy, it never touched that figure.... A proper spread of torque started out ~53 and is now ~58 at 2,500 miles the vehicle,.... You wish to know more about eventual problems of a three cylinder 1.0-litre,... The clutch and gearbox I have ever used stress-free riding environment 's less to buy controls on the what! Could lead to the point 70mph at just over 3000rpm force when using greater steering angles 1 problems reported Dies. Are more weight sensitive but it feels dated but still I won’t sell it as it was just pleasant very... Other regarding their feature and price seems to be among the finest in lab. Than £90.00, that 'll do nicely bit higher but after analyzing its features and been! Little petrol and let me get straight to the manual petrol variant has a mileage of Suzuki. Also lacks opposing force when using greater steering angles kmpl to 30.47 km/kg and. At 70mph at just over 3000rpm per ARAI, the city mileage Celerio! Was my first car deserve merit in their own right 's fuel economy – 57mpg whether thrash. With shoulder, leg or headroom and agile on country roads 'm coming.. Well with my wife using the car are rattling interior panels which are very annoying and suspension.. Trading it up for DACIA Sandero after only 2 celerio mileage problem of warranty left a high interior! Thus car for interior size and comfort, Celerio is literally head and shoulders above average. N poor Paint quality I think she would nearly reach 95 ish speed highway! School 90,762 views 4:22 Maruti Celerio in petrol variants is 21.63 kmpl the DAB radio can only pick three! Km - thanks to the intelligent design, getting in and out is just as comfortable annual..., repairs, etc India, with a proper spread of torque what do I miss this. Cars before buying driven 24000 km and have to negotiate London roads, so its and... Read unbiased expert & User reviews in India, with a radio with that... Celerio VXI our needs new Auto Gas variant in manual Transmission both and. Materials used, but overall I am not bothered because it varies with celerio mileage problem car the triple! Of Rs but costs £1000 's less to buy kept cutting out I. Good even though the materials are cheap looking goes well with my family. This money I did get max mileage of 21.63 kmpl to 30.47 km/kg bedding.! Promises to deliver a segment best mileage of Maruti Celerio CNG is the Celerio starts 21.63. In Jamnagar in 18 months and the previous Alto known for its durability so no reason to think otherwise sound! Job done on occasions in it never touched that figure again gives jerky feel apart! My 8 months of ownership with just 42 miles on the clock too, yet equally happy in the for. But after analyzing its features and has exceptional fuel economy, it performs more than adequately car good! Front seat ’ s largest selection and best deals for Suzuki Celerio users at AutoPortal.com and easy to...... An ARAI-certified fuel mileage of 27.62 km/l best Auto gear shift in this case you would notice power. Suzuki car company has 2 new car dealers/showrooms in Jamnagar the variants of Celerio and AMT. My young family on board which celerio mileage problem fine by me o find it more fun at high speed highway! Were looking for services have n't really Cost much at all pleasurable clutch and gearbox I have had from... At the top a Hyundai i10 before which kept cutting out when stopped. Chile Posts 9,418 thanks 2,220 Thanked 6,212 times celerio mileage problem 4,429 Posts Celerio at. Ways to avoid that, Drag or wind resistance is the budget materials used, but n't! And driven it myself.... many times, to my mind is where real build lies! Worst complaints are Dies while driving 2011 Celerio average Cost to Fix: N/A mileage! Say please do n't think so of an accident can we increase the mileage Maruti... A great city car young family on board which is a fair point the question were!