The philosophy at Kuni BMW has always been to hire the most dedicated, professional, and knowledgeable staff possible. Added to Garage. Very happy with the customer service. We invite you to make your purchase of an Ultimate Driving Machine from the Ultimate BMW Center. EPA 31 MPG Hwy/24 MPG City! We believe in treating you better--we think you should be able to get the right car at the right price without worrying about fees taking the joy from the ride. Wheels: 20" X 8" Bi-Color (Style 717M) I also think the seats are rather narrow. 24/31 City/Highway MPG2020 BMW X2 xDrive28i, Description: Used 2020 BMW X2 xDrive28i with AWD/4WD, Stability Control, Auto Climate Control, Power Driver Seat, Power Liftgate/Trunk.Engine: 4-cylinders Transmission: Automatic Drive Wheel Configuration: all wheel drive 27 Combined MPG (24 City/31 Highway), VIN: WBXYJ1C01L5P54990 Stock: L5P54990 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-11-2020. Search pre-owned BMW X2 listings to find the best Alberta deals. *Money-Back Guarantee is valid for 5 days or 250 miles, whichever comes first. Certified or Pre-Owned BMW X2 for Sale in Glendale, AZ. Mineral White Metallic 2020 BMW X2 xDrive28iCARFAX One-Owner. EXPERTS RAVE Great Gas Mileage: 31 MPG Hwy. Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic Feel pleased in your decision to buy this BMW X2 as it's still covered under the manufacturer's warranty. Alpine White 2020 BMW X2 sDrive28i FWD 8-Speed Automatic 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V TwinPower Turbo24/32 City/Highway MPGFriends and Family Pricing! (2) For a period of 7 days after the date of purchase or 1,000 miles beyond the odometer reading at purchase, whichever comes first, the vehicle may be returned for the exact price originally paid minus a $200 restocking fee, (as allowed by law). (1) Limited Powertrain Warranty begins on the vehicle purchase date & extends for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. Transfer of vehicle from another location to your neighborhood Enterprise Car Sales may require payment of a non-refundable transfer fee to begin the process. Schedule Test Drive Pricing information for 01/10/2021. Similar thing happened 3 years ago. Vehicle depicted is a stock image which can be purchased new or as a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, subject to availability. $36,991 Buy From Home I'm Interested! PANORAMIC MOONROOF. Bluetooth Connection Sale price may include any or all applicable offers. Pre-Owned 2020 BMW X2 from BMW of Bridgewater in Bridgewater, NJ, 08807. Best of all the price you see is the price you pay. At Carvana, we want to help everyone Live Feelessly�. Auto-Dimming Interior & Exterior Mirrors, Auto-Dimming Rear-View Mirror, Comfort Access Keyless Entry, Convenience Package, Heated Front Seats, Heated Front Seats & Steering Wheel, Heated Steering Wheel, Lumbar Support, Navigation System, Panoramic Moonroof, Parking Assistant, Power-Folding Mirrors, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Universal Garage-Door Opener, Wheels: 18" x 7.5" Y-Spoke (Style 566). CARFAX 1-Owner, ONLY 4,412 Miles! At Kuni BMW we take a tremendous amount of pride in the relationships we develop with our clients. Check out our Arrowhead BMW used inventory, we have the right vehicle to fit your style and budget! We are excited to offer this 2019 BMW X5 xDrive40i CERTIFIED PRE OWNED This BMW includes: WHEELS: 20 Tires - Front Performance Tires - Rear Performance CONVENIENCE PACKAGE Multi-Zone A/C Keyless Start HD Radio A/C Climate Control Hands-Free Liftgate Satellite Radio Power Door Locks Keyless Entry Rear A/C Remote Trunk Release PHYTONIC BLUE METALLIC PARKING ASSISTANCE … Oyster/Black; Sensatec Upholstery Start Buying Process Start Buying Process. $49,746 Notify If Available I'm Interested! MSRP $43,030. Call 1800 2255 777 for test drives & inquiries now. Apple CarPlay Compatibility . At Kuni BMW we take a tremendous amount of pride in the relationships we develop with our clients. Call (585) 598-9350 for more information. Visit your local BMW retailer for further details today. Sale price may include any or all applicable offers. The less money you spend at the pump, the more money you'll have to spend on you. AWD All vehicles are equipped with StarGard priced at $695. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used.