Sun Joe SJH902E 21-in 4-Amp Multi-Angle Electric Telescoping Pole Hedge Trimmer. Adequate but not super sturdy or powerful. Yes it is but with a few breaks you can get the job done. beyond by BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Hedge Trimmer Kit, 18-Inch (LHT218D1AEV) Earthwise LPHT12022 Volt 20-Inch Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer, 20 inch, 2.0AH Battery & Fast Charger Included. dual-action blade cuts branches faster and easier with 40 percent less vibration When users need to get work done, they trust Black+Decker for the products that will do the job efficiently and reliably. Its 18-inch dual-action blade cuts quickly and easily through branches up to 7/16-inch and with 40 percent less vibration than conventional pole hedge trimmers — reducing operator fatigue. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. It is easy enough to hold for a short period of time but as a senior, I have to take my time. 18 in. Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a trimmer. I was fighting with the tool more than it was helping me and it required me to make wide sweeping motions which didn't feel safe on the ladder. There were some comments about the weight but I didn't have a problem with it and I'm a 5' 4" 70 year old woman. The battery is more durable and is designed to retain its charge five times longer than NiCad batteries. When thinking about the size of your hedge, remember that a large hedge could mean either long or tall. I have an electric hedge trimmer, however some of the bushes and smaller trees around the front and back yard have grown a bit taller since I purchased it. 66 Reviews. I wanted to buy a gas version but that would cost so much money. It does take a little getting use to. The LPHT120 cordless pole hedge trimmer offers an innovative rust-proof fiberglass shaft, with sections that securely interlock to provide a strong connection. Because trimming hard-to-reach spots can be strenuous work, we designed the LPHT120 cordless pole trimmer to be comfortable and easy to operate. 20v Pole Trimmer Black & Decker 20 V cordless lithium pole hedge trimmer. Sun Joe SJH902E 21-in 4-Amp Multi-Angle Electric Telescoping Pole Hedge Trimmer, Sun Joe SJH904E Multi-Angle Telescoping Convertible Electric Pole Hedge Trimmer 19" 4.5 -Amp, Sun Joe SJH901E Electric Telescoping Pole Hedge Trimmer, 18". But in ways that surprised me for B&D. I think the battery would last around an hour if it was light cutting, however tree branches take a bit more power from it and you get between 30-40 minutes. I own four other B&D battery-powered garden tools for several years and they have been well designed, durable and functional. Model #LPHT120. Keeping them nicely manicured. When users need to get work done, they trust Black+Decker for the products that will do the job efficiently and reliably. Its innovative rust-proof fiberglass sections inter-lock to provide a strong, secure connection. 20V MAX - Battery and charger not included . Compare; Find My Store. The battery life will give me a good excuse to take my time. Please use a different way to share. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Because trimming hard-to-reach spots can be strenuous work, we designed the LPHT120 cordless pole trimmer to be comfortable and easy to operate. It features a 180-degree, five-position pivoting head that allows you to trim the top, bottom or even behind a hedge cleanly and with precise, level results. 48 Reviews. However it works well to keep my hedges looking great. Therefore, when I found myself searching out a hedge trimmer with a pole, I made sure that it was also powered by rechargeable battery, because after buying a Black + Decker 40v mower and then their 20 v grass trimmer and leaf blower set, I knew the product would be quieter and easier to deal with all around. The thing kinda heavy and weight is not balanced at all so you get sore forearms. I have carpal tunnel in both hands and find the extension is easier not so much vibration. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I'm not sure I haven't tried it but I could find out. Hedge Trimmers & Shears. If your hedge trimmer uses a 20V battery, BLACK+DECKER sells extras for a reasonable price with a two-year warranty. I would say that after 20-30 min battery dies. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2019. LPHT120 BLACK&DECKER Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer is equipped with a 20-voltages Max lithium-ion battery for cutting power. Black & Decker LPHT120 18-Inch 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer For trimming tall hedges and shrubs or pruning over and around obstacles, you want stability, control and comfort to get the job done safely and quickly. cut … I was skeptical at first. Q: 142. BLACK + DECKER LBXR2020-OPE 2.0 Ah Lithium Battery Pack, 20-Volt, BLACK + DECKER BDCAC202B 20V Lithium 2 Amp Charger. ... BLACK+DECKER 20-Volt Max 18-in Dual Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer (Battery Included) Item #91535. My wife would have great difficulty. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2018. It’s worth bearing in mind that the Black & Decker LPHT120 pole hedge trimmer is part of B&D 20V Max system. There was a problem completing your request. This highly visible 100-foot cord is abrasion, moisture, and UV resistant. No results available. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Its 18-inch dual-action blade cuts quickly and easily through branches up to 7/16-inch and with 40 percent less vibration than conventional pole hedge trimmers — reducing operator fatigue. I have... Love all the B&D lithium battery tools I have. I just took this out of the box a few hours ago, charged it up, and have used it for ten minutes, so maybe this will change over time. For trimming tall hedges and shrubs or pruning over and around obstacles, you want stability, control and comfort to get the job done safely and quickly. The LPHT120 cordless pole hedge trimmer is powered by a Black+Decker 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery for excellent cutting performance and long-lasting service for your next project and for seasons to come. With a heartbeat, you can select by power source, such as Battery, Cordless, Not Applicable or Gas. Since 1910, Black+Decker has been setting the standard for innovation and design of power tools, accessories, outdoor yard care equipment, home cleaning products, automotive and lighting products, hardware, and other home improvement products. blades that not only cut faster, but produce 40% less vibration in the process. It features a dual-action 18-inch steel blade which has 40% less vibration, therefore, … Overview Features + Benefits. 8-inch dual-action blades cut branches with 40 percent less vibration, 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery provides longer battery, life year after year, Useable length of 6-1/2 feet; effectively trims up to a height of 10 feet, Lock-off switch button prevents accidental start-up. This helped me finish up the fall yard work rather nicely. Shipping included on all repairs. No way, I'm 6'2" and I would have to full extend my arms to trim and w/ this tool, it's just not feasible. I bought mine at Lee Valley Tools. It's compatible with the full line of Black+Decker's 20-volt MAX line of power and gardening tools, and your mobility won't be limited by an extension cord. I have carpal tunnel in both hands and find the extension is easier not so much vibration. Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product, Contract shipped via email so there is no waiting, Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Cost. I was skeptical at first. 20V MAX* 22 in. The inventor of the first portable electric drill with pistol grip and trigger switch, Black+Decker has evolved from a small machine shop in Baltimore, Maryland to a global manufacturing and marketing powerhouse with a broad line of quality products used in and around the home and for commercial applications. I just took this out of the box a few hours ago, charged it up, and have used it for ten minutes, so maybe this will change over time. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Pole Saw, 8-Inch (LPP120) - Brand New $117.81: BLACK+DECKER 3.6-Volt 6-in Lithium Electric Hedge Trimmer GSL35 $19.00: BLACK+DECKER 40V 24" Lithium Hedge Trimmer (Unit Only) - LHT2436B $76.99 Yes, I want fast, free delivery with Amazon Prime, The power of its 20V MAX* lithium battery provides longer battery life year after year, 18 -Inch dual-action blade cuts branches faster and easier with 40 percent less vibration, With its head and power ends this trimmer can connect for a useable length of 6.5-Feet and effectively trims up to a height of 10-Feet, At just 7.7 lbs., the lightweight design makes it ideal for clipping tall, awkwardly-sited, or hard-to-reach hedges and shrubs, The 180-degree 5 position pivoting head allows for trimming of top or bottom of hedges, RANGE: Up to 11 ft. Soft grip handle provides added comfort during use. 1/2 acre worth and about 16ft high so I have to do it in stages. BLACK + DECKER LPHT120B Bare Max Lithium Ion Pole Hedge Trimmer, 20-Volt, Without Battery, 18-Inch dual-action blades cut branches with 40 percent less vibration, Part of 20-volt max lithium-ion battery system-easily swap with other lawn and power tools, Useable length of 6-1/2-feet ; effectively trims up to a height of 10-feet, Quickly cuts branches up to 7/16-inch thick, 2-Year limited warranty; does not include battery or charger. Great product, but very poorly balanced design. I plan on taking several days to accomplish that in the cooler weather. The black & decker bare 20v max lithium ion pole hedge trimmer is ideal for trimming shrubs and hedges up to 10ft high. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Keep your hedges healthy and under control with a good hedge trimmer. Effectively trims up to a height of 10 feet, Black+Decker's Commitment to a Sustainable Future, BLACK+++DECKER+LPHT120B+B... We are sorry. I was not wrong, as when I gave this trimmer a try for the first time it cut through many of the things very easily, and even when a thicker branch gave me difficulty it just took a little extra effort and still did a great job. The trigger handle part is the exact same as the pole chainsaw kit. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices … Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It lasted for about 9 minutes and was returned to Amazon. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I have the 40-Volt version of this trimmer, but I wanted to trim my tall bushes without climbing a ladder. Please try your search again later. With its head and power ends, this trimmer can connect for a useable length of 6.5 Feet and effectively trims up to a height of 10 feet and the 180-degree 5 position pivoting head allows for trimming of top or bottom of hedges. The 18V Lithium pole hedge trimmer is the fast, effective way to trim tall hedges Non-slip grips for extra comfort and control Blade and Handle Sections connect for a useable length of 1.98 Metres, providing a reach of approximately 3.5 Metres, ideal for extra high hedges Can't beat the price and convenience of having many tools that use the same battery. As others have noted, it is heavy. When it did, it didn't seem like it was doing much damage to the unit as it sometimes does with a corded unit, so they apparently designed for this occurrence. The 18 in. dual action cutting blades with a 7/16 in. Find BLACK+DECKER hedge trimmers at Lowe's today. The thing kinda heavy and weight is not balanced at all so you get sore forearms. Shop hedge trimmers and a variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com. 20-Volt Lithium-ion cordless pole hedge trimmer is perfect for those difficult, hard to reach hedges. I cut my own hedge and saved money and was thrilled with the result. It instantly starts every time with the pull of a trigger and for safety purposes, it has a lock-off switch button to prevent accidental start-ups. Though I could trim the top of my neighbors Crepe Myrtle. You'll be able to hold it for the picture, but don't expect to trim in that position much unless you take plenty of breaks. The angled head allows both overhead and ground level cutting which is quite convenient at times. The BLACK+DECKER LPHT120 22-inch 20V Lithium-ion cordless pole hedge trimmer is perfect for those difficult, hard to reach hedges. Wish we could just buy the hedge trimmer head alone. Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2020, Pole Trimmer Under-powered and Dangerous For Me To Use, Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2017, beyond by BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Hedge Trimmer Kit, 18-Inch (LHT218D1AEV), 20.96 x 20.64 x 113.03 cm; 4.58 Kilograms. This cordless pole hedge trimmer offers all that plus more. Buy BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* Lithium 22 in. I think a specialized pole trimmer could help me if the trimmer blade was much shorter, say just 6 inches long. Another factor that makes the Black & Decker GTC1843L20-GB pole hedge trimmer quite unique is its … Previously I had to use a special hand trimmer that would take over 2 hours. cant cut branches that are slightly thinner than what it claims. I really would like a 22.5 degree stop point. The pole hedge trimmer has 180° pivoting head that adjusts and locks into five different positions for cutting high hedges. No deductibles or hidden fees. Love all the B&D lithium battery tools I have. Shipping included on all repairs. This cordless pole hedge trimmer offers all that plus more. If you’re dealing with a denser hedge, a higher power output or the POWERCOMMAND™ feature will help you get through thicker … Project: Trimming the top of a 10 foot hedge that was 6-7 feet wide in some places (approximately a 20 foot span).I only had access from one side. I was hesitant about ordering a similar product but decided to take a chance. Don't see the answer that you're looking for? BLACK + DECKER LPHT120 20-Volt Max Lithium Pole Hedge Trimmer, Sun Joe SJH904E Multi-Angle Telescoping Convertible Electric Pole Hedge Trimmer 19" 4.5 -Amp, Earthwise LPHT12022 Volt 20-Inch Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer, 2.0AH Battery & Fast Charger Included, Sun Joe GTS4001C 24-Volt Cordless Lawn Care System (Hedge Trimmer, Pole Saw, Leaf Blower). The top blade can be angled 45 anf 90 degree which is a plus. This 20-Volt trimmer works just fine for what I need. I originally purchased the Green Works version of this hedge clipper. BLACK+DECKER Hedge Trimmer. does the LPHT120 ple hedge trimmer come with a battery charger. Amazon.ca is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. BLACK + DECKER LPHT120 20-Volt Max Lithium Pole Hedge Trimmer. Please try again. Works great for me. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days. While it cuts great (5 stars), it is very unwieldy to use (1 star). At just 7.7 Lbs., The lightweight design makes it ideal for clipping tall, awkwardly-sited, or hard-to-reach hedges and shrubs. Sun Joe 24V-SB10-CT 24V iON+ 10-in. Electric Hedge Trimmers Corded Pole Hedge Trimmer 4.8A, 2.5M Extension Pole Saw | H... Sun Joe SJH902E 21-in 4-Amp Multi-Angle Electric Telescoping Pole Hedge Trimmer. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a trimmer. About 12 feel high. You can edit your question or post anyway. Please adjust the filters and try again. I love my B&D's 20-volt collection for lawn and garden (see picture). Battery life was more than sufficient. Hedge Trimmer. Usually trimming them is quite exhausting and time consuming and involves several trips up and down a ladder for each hedge. Altogether, the LPHT120 trimmer gives you a usable length of 6-1/2 feet for tall or awkward jobs all around your yard. If all the weight was at the base, it could work as advertised. I wanted to buy a gas version but that would cost so much money. My yard is .5 acre of many bushes. This item BLACK+DECKER 18V Cordless 43 cm Pole Hedge Trimmer with 2.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery Ryobi ONE+ 18V RPT184520 Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer, 45cm Blade (with 1x2.0Ah Battery) Terratek 20V Long Reach Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer 2.4m Telescopic Extendable Pole 45cm Cutting Length, 5 … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. As you hold it more upright, it becomes easier.... Well I knew what I was getting in to when I bought this product. The trimmer easily disassembles for easy storage. At just 7.7 Lbs., The lightweight design makes it ideal for clipping tall, awkwardly-sited, or hard-to-reach hedges and shrubs. The first thing I found when I unpacked this trimmer was that is was very front-end-heavy... imagine manipulating an 8 pound weight tied to the end of a five foot pole. This will be a very situational tool for me. The second thing I learned is that the 20-volt battery and small trimmer blade openings of this product could not cut through any branch thicker than 1/4 inch. Reaches places where it would need a ladder without it. Ideal for trimming shrubs and hedges up to 10 Ft. high. 20V MAX* Lithium Pole Hedge Trimmer Trim shrubs and hedges up to 10 feet high with a cordless pole hedge trimmer that will help you get the job done fast. The black & decker bare 20v max lithium ion pole hedge trimmer is ideal for trimming shrubs and hedges up to 10ft high. Uncover which BLACK+DECKER hedge trimmer is best. Strongly recommend. This item BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer with Extra Lithium Battery 2.0 Amp Hour (LPHT120 & LBXR2020-OPE) Sun Joe SJH902E 21-in 4-Amp Multi-Angle Electric Telescoping Pole Hedge Trimmer. I do have 4 other batteries so not a big deal for me. Sun Joe SWJ803E-CMO Sun Joe 10-Inch 8-Amp Multi-Angle Telescopic Electric Pole Chai... WORKPRO 7.2V 2-in-1 Cordless Grass Shear + Shrubbery Trimmer - Handheld Hedge Trimm... Sun Joe SJH904E Multi-Angle Telescoping Convertible Electric Pole Hedge Trimmer 19"... Sun Joe SWJ802E 9 FT 6.5 Amp Electric Pole Chain Saw with Adjustable Head. Have a question? I trimmed a pear tree where it usually takes a ladder to get to the top. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. The swivel-joint-feature for this trimmer also made control of the pole very "loose" which allowed the trimmer blades to repeatedly get caught on shrub branches. Lightweight and packed with a 20V MAX* lithium ion battery. No deductibles or hidden fees. It lasted for about 9 minutes and was returned to Amazon. Well I knew what I was getting in to when I bought this product. The edge is cedar and tall but with the ability to angle the cutting blade I could do most of the hedge from the ground and position a tarp under the cuttings for cleanup. Not for heavy clipping. I bought it without a battery because I already had 2 batteries from my Black and Decker weed wacker. Please adjust the filters and try again. I found if I cut too quickly through the heavier branches, it might just come to a complete stop. Black & Decker Hedge Trimmer w/ Rear Rotating Handle. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. The Black+Decker 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery offers a longer lifespan and retains its charge 5x longer than similar 18-volt NiCad batteries. Please try again later. By comparison my 40-volt B&D regular hedge trimmer can easily cut 1/2 inch branches. Electric Hedge Trimmers Corded Pole Hedge Trimmer 4.8A, Folding Saw | Hedge Clipper... gonicc 8" Professional Sharp Bypass Pruning Shears (GPPS-1002), Tree Trimmers Secat... Power-Ing 20V MAX 2.5Ah Lithium Ion Replacement Battery for Black and Decker LBXR20... DC Power Supply Variable, Adjustable Bench Power Supply with 4-Digit LED Display, 0... Sun Joe TJW24C 24V 2.0 Amp Cordless Telescoping Cultivator/Weeder.