I... No Shipping (Sorry) Out of Stock. Americanlisted has classifieds in Houston, Texas for dogs and cats. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, merchandise, and other classifieds in … Original... Really nice cage. 940-232-7559 Products for Sale. Austin, Tx :) descriptioncontent ( 281 ) 259 - 2700: We are a small breeder of quality, affordable parrots. High quality products and custom bird…, The Finch Farm .com offers a wide variety of birds from the smallest of finches to the worlds largest parrot. African Grey Parrot for Adoption For sale is 16 month old African Grey, sex unknown. A well-trained pointing dog can be invaluable, cutting off running coveys and pinning close-sitting singles, and thus doubling your shooting. I have a beautiful pair of Canary winged Parakeets. Kennel hounds, dogs and all … Birds for Sale or Adoption in Houston, TX: Adopt Lima Bean a Parakeet, Adopt PARAKEETS a Parakeet Other, Adopt Cardy a Duck bird, Adopt Rosey a Duck bird, Parakeet birds in Missouri City. for sale, Re-homing fee:. I have Rare sort of canaries for sale, lots of different kinds to be listed, all males are crazy vocalists and... Upgraded: 1-11-15. favorite this post Nov 23 Large Bird Cage with lots of toys, for everything. We offer a variety of bird foods, bird feeders, bird houses, and bird baths. (updated 6-10-15) We are bird lovers first, not about making money at … Sweet 4 year old and has always been a pet. TUE & WED . try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. For grooming, please bring your pet bird in a suitable carrier. 4-6 weeks old. Simply put, we specialize in breeding your best bird friend forever! Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, merchandise, and other classifieds in … We also have all your poultry supplies and poultry feed needs. Has 3 seed cup doors (seed cups not included) and 1 metal trays... Green cheek conure children hatched out early April. Houston Birds by BirdsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Birds For Sale in El Paso County (21) Birds For Sale in Cameron County (12) Show More; Macaw For Sale in Texas (188) African Grey Parrot For Sale in Texas (172) African Grey For Sale in Texas (112) Quaker Parrot For Sale in Texas (102) Lovebird For Sale in Texas (50) Great Green Macaw For Sale in Texas (50) Cockatoo For Sale in Texas (45) Very Friendly Cockatoo Parrots for Sale - 750.00 US$ ... Houston, TX. as of 9-25-2020 Budgies (Parakeets) $14.50 to $25. I have an infant Maximilian Pionus parrot male and a female all set for a loving home. Severe... Hi, … Loved attention does well with other animals and birds. Child Cockatiels in different colors. SeaBreeze Hens has chickens for sale in Houston, Texas. Birds; Birds - Texas. We're dedicated to helping you turn your yard into a habitat that not only benefits wild birds and the environment, but brings song, color, and life to your home. Location: Austin, TX. The birds are $125.00 EACH. They are shown breeders and have actually... Plano Texas Pets and Animals 125 $ View pictures. Houston Texas Pets and Animals 1,000 $ View pictures. Is tame but does need 1-2-1 handling as he is quite nervous. So it would make sense that there are quite a few different species of hawks in Texas. I've lived... African Grey Parrot. This is a tabletop cage. Gold and blue macaw for sale $300 flight pens. SUN . FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2200 Southwest Fwy, Houston Texas. Birds already re-homed. Ads 1 - 10 of 82 . At Wild Birds Unlimited, we bring people and nature together with bird feeding, nature products, expert advice, and educational events. Our retail store in Houston Tx carries a wide variety of birds and avian supplies. ($20 discount if you purchase two. (new) It has a small door and a big drop down go out front... Yellow California Parrot cage with stand and playtop If needed, beak grooming is available for $15.00 per bird. birds in Houston, Texas at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across Texas. Local Pick Up ONLY || Seguin, TX :) Shipping and local meet-up options available. BLUE Baby Quaker: $225 Each. I had to come to the Houston SPCA because my owner was moving and couldn't take me along. We ship nationwide to your local post office…, Knievel, green-cheek pineapple conure, was hatched on April 6, 2019. We have 2 baby Galah Cockatoo aka Rose Breasted Cockatoo... Hi I have 100 green baby Quakers available. Find Birds for Sale in Houston on Oodle Classifieds. Price $3,499.99. limited selection. Bird and Parrot classifieds. Breed: Quaker Our quail is raised in 150ft. $0. Houston Humane Society is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible. Location: South Austin - Pick up ONLY. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - birds listings. HOUSTON HUMANE SOCIETY. Hours of Operation. Animal Type: Birds Please email or text for more info or pics. EMAIL. I have two baby Red Bellied Parrots for new homes. Cinnamon is $200 & & Pineapple is $250. The Finch Farm .com offers a wide variety of birds from the smallest of finches to parakeets and larger parrots. I have young canaries for sale: Red factors, red mosaics, yellow hartz mountain singers. We are Bayou City Birds. (Sorry) Local Pick up ONLY - Location: Austin, TX:-RRB-. Birds for Sale Near Houston, Texas Birds Near Houston, Texas. Birds for Sale or Adoption in Houston, TX: Super Tame African Grey Congo, Cockatiel Parakeet Hermit Crab Pet, Parrot stand in Missouri City, Adopt FIERY a Amazon Parrot. Birds for Sale Availability and prices subject to change without notice. Texas' Tonk Branch Farm is your web source for Gamebirds, Waterfowl, Chickens, Guineafowl, King Pigeons, Exotic Birds and Mammals. Find great deals on Bird cages in Houston, TX on OfferUp. See Above. MON & major holidays - Closed. HOUSTON, TX 77053 PHONE 713.433.6421. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is … I'm positioned in Austin, tx. Nice thick bars. Based on years of research and experience, we have designed our products to be the highest quality birdfeeders and birdfeeding equipment on the market today. We have three baby Alexandrian Parrot for... No Shipping (Sorry) East Texas Quail is all about providing you (the hunter) with as close to "wild birds" as possible. The birds are promted to fly several times daily. houston > > ... $190 (Eagle Lake/Garwood, Texas) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Ford Thunderbird in Houston, TX. Beautiful canary… Great Deal!!! FRI & SAT. From disease tested parents and comes with health guarantee. At Wild Birds Unlimited, we are trained to show you how to turn your yard into a birdfeeding habitat that not only brings song, color and life to your home, but also benefits the wild birds and the environment in your area. Hey Houston! Baby Eclectus Parrots (very tame)- Male & Female ... A number of Parrot Cages for Sale. Houston TX 77055. Local Pick Up ONLY || Seguin, TX :) Copyright © 2005-2020 EquineNow.com, LLC. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Estate Sale, Katy Texas. Friendly and very tame birds! in one convenient place. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Birds & Bird Supplies in Houston, TX. $125. houston for sale "Birds" - craigslist. Houston Texas Pets and Animals View pictures. Regular Price $899.99 Sale Price $699.99. Local pick up just. I have a Baby Blue Front Amazon parrot ready... Local Pick up just! Both of these babies need to be... No Scratches, No Dents, No stories, 100% perfect as new! I started to train him when he was a chick…, Certified Vaccinated DNA Congo African Grey Parrot, tamed, hand fed 2 year female Congo African Grey, Pair of Rheas americana for sale,male - white colour,female -brown 3.5 month old.Very active,eating well,growing fast, African Grey bird since they was 5 weeks old and have hand, Sweet loving tame 9yr old female Goffin. It has not been made use of. Exotic birds for sale...... Parakeets, finchs, lovebirds, , Cocktails, conures, amazons, cockatoos and Macaws for... Brands brand-new Galaxy Note 3 with main Samsung S perspective turn instance. Our retail store carries a wide variety of birds and avian supplies. 14700 ALMEDA RD. Regional Pick up ONLY - Austin, TX:-RRB-. North of I-10 between. With an area of 268,820 square miles, Texas is far and away the largest state in the continental United States. Lovely canary Great Deal !!! We also integrate dogs into the pens with the birds. A list of birds for sale in tx, Texas. Princess of Whales Blue Hand Fed Baby . Greens $135 Blues $225 calls only plz No shipping. Quaker Parrot . Hand-Fed $50.00. Browse through available Birds in Houston, Texas by aviaries, breeders and bird rescues. Pure Russian Canary and Gouldian Finch ... 2 pair of lovely Red Mosaic canaries for sale. All Rights Reserved. And Flappy Birds set up. info@houstonhumane.org . Leave the bird in the carrier and let us collect the bird for its grooming. AnimalsSale found 6115 Dogs for Sale in USA, which meet your criteria. I have 1 baby female eclectus parrots (4 months old) and 2 infant male eclectus parrot (5 months... No shipping. We are the the premiere source of backyard chickens, laying hens, started pullets, and baby chicks in Texas. I have 4 baby Indian ringneck parrots available with beautiful red eyes for new homes. Bird of Paradise Grown for its spectacular flower shaped like tropical birds. Hatched by my birds in June 2 Very ta Houston, Texas » Indian Ringnecks $500: 2 ... One is grey about 4 years old and not tame but calm. Katy, TX 77494 (832) 426-7071. Tax EIN 74-1340341 Sort. Positioned just north of Mexico, Texas is also right in the migratory path of many different species of birds. Local Pick Up ONLY || Seguin, TX :) African greys for sale Houston, cockatiels for sale, exotic birds for sale Houston, rose breasted cockatoos Houston, toucan, moluccan cockatoos,parrot rescue Texas, Houston, lutino, fallow, handfeed baby birds, green wing macaws for sale Houston, texas parrot rescue, This allows the natural occurance of the "flight and hide" instinct of … Hi, I'm Sadie. Filter Bird Ads Search. Contact Us. https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/555311t/1559068036/parakeet-ringneck-parakeet-for-sale-in-houston-tx.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/555313t/1605160599/lovebird-peach-faced-lovebird-for-sale-in-houston-tx.jpg, Knievel - 18 / Month Old Green / Cheek Conure Looking for Loving Forever Home, Knievel 18 / Month Old Green / Cheek Conure Looking for Loving Forever Home, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/580079t/1605123118/green-conure-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/579042t/1602879492/blue-white-house-trained-bird-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/577486t_1.jpg%3F1599710546, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/577487t_1.jpg%3F1605719641, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/577488t/1599665950/african-grey-parrot-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/580881t/1606871903/cockatiel-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/577327t/1599252771/goffin-cockatoo-for-sale-in-houston-tx.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/580892t/1606892914/green-cheek-conure-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/579211t/1603262477/ringneck-parakeet-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/578521t/1606614011/blue-gold-macaw-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/580537t/1605968734/quaker-parrots-for-sale-in-bronx-ny.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/580214t/1605409444/sun-conure-for-sale.jpg, Sun Conure Babies- Super Sweet & Affectionate. Browse through available Birds in Houston, Texas by aviaries, breeders and bird rescues. These are a pair of finches originally from Africa. Birds for Sale or Adoption in Humble, TX: Cockatiel Parakeet Hermit Crab Pet in Houston, Adopt FIERY a Yellow Amazon in Houston, Adopt TIKI a Green Parakeet in Houston, Adopt FIERY a Amazon Parrot in Houston, Adopt TIKI a Parakeet Other in Houston. CART. Lone birds often sit tightly, offering fine shooting if you can find them. GREEN Baby Quakers: $150 Each. Also important is the aid a dog provides in finding and retrieving wounded or dead birds. The Bird Lady, TX - No Shipping . African Grey babies, sweet, healthy, hand raised babies ready for purchase. NO SHIPING. More. They do not make them like this anymore. Dilute GC Conure Baby Hand Fed . Exotic Birds For Sale in Houston on YP.com. They... Local Pick up Only! They will come with... No Shipping (Sorry) She loves men and woman both but prefers men with beards…, DNA sexed male Cinnamon Green cheek conure. I got him when he was around 2 months old. GREEN Baby Quakers: $160 Each. Events. Males $125 Females 75.00 All birds bred and banded this year. I have LOTS of EXPERIENCE with birds and can take in any and all birds or parrots from any species or age. Add to Cart. Showcased in the image is the... No shipping!!! We are downsizing! Austin, TX. Post your items for free. Search from 7 Used Ford Thunderbird cars for sale, including a 1994 Ford Thunderbird LX, a 2002 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe, and a 2003 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe ranging in price from $3,950 to $19,888. Antoine & Wirt Rd. Find 133 used 1957 Ford Thunderbird in Houston, TX as low as $39,995 on Carsforsale.com®. Location: South Austin Our mission is to offer the sweetest (and fully weaned) Quaker babies on the market. Out of Stock. Umbrella Cockatoo . English Budgies. Browse through available quaker parrots for sale and adoption in texas by aviaries, breeders and bird rescues. Exotic birds for sale, pet birds for sale, parakeets, parrots, amazons, canaries, cockatoos,cockatiels, conures, finches,lovebirds,macaws and more. McDonald Bird Farm offers the finest, healthiest wholesale Parakeets, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Finches, and other exotic birds for sale anywhere in the U.S. today. GET ONLY!! Only 1500 miles.Comes with everything from new. FAQ. Find Lovebirds for Sale in Houston on Oodle Classifieds. THU. Talks and whistlels when he feels like it. Birds for Sale. Bird and Parrot classifieds. Not sure of gender but likes men and women. I have an infant Maximilian Pionus parrot male and a female all set for... No shipping!!! Regular Price $699.99 Sale Price $599.99. All Birds for Sale. Location: South Austin - Pick up ONLY. We are obsessed with two things: Houston and Quaker Parrots. Located SE Houston near Friendswood/Pearland….