You can listen to the meditations as often as you like to heal multiple levels with the help of your ancestors. 6 talking about this. Ancestral Lineage Clearing Meditation FREE to You ($99.99 value) Access the Sessions. Ancestral Clearing comprises of the learning & Healing from inherited emotional issues, unhealthy patterns, or unresolved trauma from your ancestral lineage. We can clear old family patterns by changing behaviors, attitudes and lifestyles and clearing … In this call with Erina, we will experience Mind-Field Repatterning and a group clearing of all Ancestral Patterns that have been keeping us from connecting with our star lineage. Sharon will work with her guides to assist you in this cleansing. 1 talking about this. Free Fear and Worry. Saving ourselves is exactly what creates clear space for the generations ahead, and when we and our future children are thriving, the past becomes healed too. these patterns can have a … Ancestral Clearing comprises of the learning & Healing from inherited emotional issues, unhealthy patterns, or unresolved trauma from your ancestral lineage. Are you feeling: Using this method, in just one healing session clients have said they have cleared issues that they had spent decades struggling with and trying to unlock from their bodies and emotional systems. Group ALC Session: Coping with Loneliness and Isolation. AbeBooks.com: Healing Family Patterns: Ancestral Lineage Clearing for Personal Growth (9780615538945) by Thomas, Ariann and a great selection of similar New, Used and Collectible Books available now at great prices. Past Life Ancestral “Shadow Dancing” In so doing, it releases you from energetic patterns that are tied to your ancestors. Help clear your ancestral karma with this Scolecite Platonic Solids Set – with seven gemstones carved from scolecite! Stuck wishing for the way it was because you cannot plan ahead. Healing Family Patterns is a book that describes the background, theory, uses, and process of clearing unwanted generational family patterns. Offered by Ancestral Lineage Clearing - Feb 10th 6pm-7:30pm: Are you blocked from finding your beloved or is your relationship stalled or derailed? The Ancestral Clearing Immersion Program has the power to clean your slate of the imprints that have come before in your life and lineage, empowering you to create a sacred life from the unencumbered purity of your heart and soul. Healing Family Patterns through Shamanic journeys and clearing DNA patterns with the help of our ancestors. This includes our Ancestral lineage, as we are the living, walking prayers of our Ancestors. Healing Family Patterns: Ancestral Lineage Clearing for Personal Growth describes this advanced healing technique that releases negative patterns of our ancestors who influence our present life. Activate Your Happiness Code; DIY Ancestral Clearing; Ask Your Ancestor; Online Healers Training; Books. Ancestral Lineage Clearing connects the reader with topics about clearing DNA and epigenetics from dysfunctional triggers that keep us from having a happy, healthy and prosperous life. 8 talking about this. Our ancestors are happy to reach out and give their assistance and help us make it through to live a new life of health, wealth, love, joy and commitment to the world and to the future. The possibility of this program is that you will: Ancient civilizations knew that we carried our ancestors in our bones ... in every cell of our being. Ancestral Lineage Clearing; Shamanic & Other Services; Akashic Records Readings; Trauma Package; Programs & Training. Ancestral Lineage Clearing. Gain new perspectives and coping abilities that help clients get more enjoyment from their lives and with their families. Our programs are forever green. You and your extended family are the only means by which the ancestors can heal and they are using you to heal in this moment. Once removed, these patterns are not carried into future generations. I know you are super good at this when clients are in session and if there’s anything you can tell us as to how you help my clients and myself with this, we’d love to hear more. That was actually my favorite part. Ancestral Family Lineage Energy Clearing is a profound method of releasing and healing inherited energy patterns that can affect your life, wellbeing, finances, and relationships. Ancestral clearing can transform the negative energy created by our ancestors so that it no longer blocks our progress. We search for peace, happiness, prosperity, freedom, joy, health, contentment and most of all love. I begin the meditation process by helping you tune in to the Light within you, which is the Divine Creator Source energy. Removal of blocks, burdens and debris from ancestral lineages. Once you buy them you can listen to … Many people are searching for ways to heal their spirit in today’s chaotic world. is a guided trance work that facilitates clients in removing blocks and patterns that have been in families for generations. Healing Family Patterns: Ancestral Lineage Clearing for Personal Growth gives a unique perspective to help the reader reach the innermost depth to resolve complex long-standing family challenges. Work with your ancestors in everything you do. In the cycles of seven years, the ancestral trauma of the past is brought through the offspring and repeated with each seven-year cycle. Release the family patterns that are interfering with the happiness and joy in your life Sign up to receive these FREE GIFTS. Healing Family Patterns: Ancestral Lineage Clearing for Personal Growth gives a unique perspective to help the reader reach the innermost depth to resolve complex long-standing family challenges. It is the job of the ancestors to remember and the job of the living to change and heal. It is an extraordinary process and I am very grateful to Ariann for her skill and awareness, as she guided me into the understanding of discovered truths and compassion for my family and myself.”. It is filled with absorbing stories of life-changing circumstances that occurred during actual Ancestral Lineage Clearing … Ancestral Lineage Clearing is an advanced healing technique where a person energetically travels back into their family’s past to change a non-harmonious or dysfunctional pattern in order to bring more happiness, health, joy, prosperity or better relationships into their present life. Ancestral Lineage Programming. When we choose to clear and free ourselves and call in our Twin Flame Union, not only may we move forward–so does the entire lineage. Receive regular blogs with Ariann’s insights and experiences of Ancestral Lineage Clearing. Ancestral Lineage. Join Ariann for a Special Valentine's Day healing session in a Group Ancestral Lineage Clearing on February 10th at 6 pm PT to heal love and relationship issues. Beginning December 7th, join John for a four-week long Ancestral Clearing Series with Knowledge Sessions that will help you to live your life free from ancestral burdens – often referred to as karma – that block you from living a deeply fulfilling and happy life.. Ancestral Lineage Clearing is a guided trance work that facilitates clients in removing blocks and patterns that have been in families for generations. Stay engaged in life. I absolutely loved your mediation and the varied chants, singing, and other instruments you played afterward. Because this work addresses the entire spectrum of negative content and burdens from a participant’s life and ancestral lineage, other results may inevitably appear – some immediately, while others continue to unfold over time. In a series of clearings, Erina first identifies and clears out the residual memory of any and all … Healing of ancestors' unresolved emotional issues Past life Ancestral lineage clearing & healing is a profound, dynamic way to remove inherited Karmic energy clearing and removing limiting programs and undesired patterns that keep one from attaining his or her full potential. Scolecite is an ascension stone that embodies universal consciousness and channels inner wisdom and spiritual guidance. Accordingly, any unresolved conflict your ancestors had - including unhealed emotional wounds, damaging judgments and other limitations - may be in your energetic grid, since this is part of the larger energy pattern of your entire family. these patterns can have a … “I highly recommend doing a reading with Ariann. I am so grateful for Ariann’s dedication to spirit. Ancestral Lineage Clearing is an advanced healing technique where a person energetically travels back into their family’s past to change a non-harmonious or dysfunctional pattern in order to bring more happiness, health, joy, prosperity or better relationships into their present life. Past life ancestral lineage clearing & healing is a profound, dynamic way to remove inherited Karmic energy clearing and removing limited programs and undesired patterns that keep one from attaining his or her full potential. Read our full Privacy Policy. by R. Ariann Thomas | Aug 23, 2019 | abundance, create your reality, Epigenetics, Happiness, Healing, Release and surrender. Would you like to learn more about Ancestral Lineage Clearing? Anyone looking for answers will benefit. Ancestral Healing is based on the belief that what happened in your family, before your current life, is present or alive in your energy field today. Isn't it about time to change that? When asked, what is the difference between a past life or karmic clearing and an Ancestral linage clearing? Deeply rooted patterns can haunt us from one generation to the next. As the infinite can transcend all time, space reality, ancestral healing can be … “I received terrific guidance. She is a bright light. Does the past control your life and hold you back? There are no handbooks or rules to guide us to that certain path that will automatically answer all our questions or solve all our problems. Ariann offers a variety of Shamanic services to assist clients in removing and healing generational family patterns and energy blocks to live a healthy, prosperous, successful, and happy life based on epigenetic principles that we control our destiny. Until you have resolved your Ancestral & Lineage Patterns, Beliefs and Programs, every choice you make is tainted with a distorted energetic component. Release the family patterns that are interfering with the happiness and joy in your life Sign up to receive these FREE GIFT. This is an online Zoom session. You inherited these issues from your parents, who inherited them from your grandparents, great grandparents, great great grandparents, and so on. Healing Family Patterns is a book that describes the background, theory, uses, and process of clearing unwanted generational family patterns. “I loved the reading Ariann did in the Akashic Records. It facilitates deep lineage and ancestral healing and clearing. All human beings that are incarnated into this earth experience, have the Consciousness memories of their ancestors recorded in the cells of their body. They can help us find our way through. It is filled with absorbing stories of life-changing circumstances that occurred during actual Ancestral Lineage Clearing client sessions. There is also accumulated affects from past life spiritual experiences of disappointment, despair and let down. “After doing the mediation and the exercises you recommended I did experience some very extraordinary changes in my life though very incrementally. Ancestral lineage clearing or cleansing. Healing Family Patterns: Ancestral Lineage Clearing for Personal Growth gives a unique perspective to help the reader reach the innermost depth to resolve complex long-standing family challenges. By doing this great activational clearing we can hold these divine neutrality places inside for longer and longer amounts of time without being clouded by the distortion caused by the pains of the past. Ancestral imprints may manifest as: A debilitating belief or emotion which you share with other members of your family lineage; In her exceptional book, Healing Family Patterns: Ancestral Lineage Clearing for Personal Growth, Thomas recounts how via a fervent desire to desire to reconcile her divided family, and to complete her healing path, she drew on the many disciplines and philosophies she had experienced, as well as her own Native roots. Ancestral Clearing For Personal Growth. Keeping in touch with family, friends, and loved ones is important in this time to avoid loneliness and isolation. 7 Steps to Activating Your Happiness Codes, Learn to Practice Ancestral Lineage Clearing. Using this method, in just one healing session clients have said they have cleared issues that they had spent decades struggling with and trying to unlock from their bodies and emotional systems. Once removed, these patterns are not carried into future generations. ‎Change life for the better by altering family patterns that have been passed down for generations with a healing technique called Ancestral Lineage Clearing. Many people are searching for ways to heal their spirit in today’s chaotic world. Oct 15, 2017 - Ariann offers a hands-on class teaching the practice of Ancestral Lineage Clearing to heal family patterns and ancestral wounds for yourself and your children and other descendants through in personal and online classes. As we do this clearing work for our ancestral lineage, we are literally changing the “past” and assisting in the creation of the new Earth! Get advance notice of Ariann’s new books, classes and events plus coupons, discounts and gifts. Genocides like the Native American people, the Tutsi in Rwanda, the Jews in the Holocaust have all left traumatic scars for future generations to work through. Once you buy them you can listen to them and use them as often as you want. Training Course Introduction Video. But when Eric's AncestryDNA results said he was only 16%, Katherine took on the search and discovered an Eastern European ancestor he never knew he had. Healing Your Ancestral Patterns Clearing & Healing Ancestral Lineage. Ancestral Lineage Clearing . Elimination of informational clusters, memories related to painful events in the past. Our ancestors’ DNA runs through our physical body, and their emotional patter… Overwhelmed with dealing with finances, family, relationships without support? This modality heals your lineage and your past in this lifetime. We can clear old family patterns by changing behaviors, attitudes and lifestyles and clearing … Based on the knowledge that we have imprints in our DNA that store limiting experiences from our life as well as our family lineage. Get started with 2 Helpful Articles to Improve Your Genetic Codes. Many people are searching for ways to heal their mind, body or spirit in today’s chaotic world. We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously. “I enjoyed the Ancestral Lineage Clearing Father’s Day Group session on Friday, June 19th. Many people are searching for ways to heal their spirit in today’s chaotic world. Our ancestors dealt with these issues over the millennia. I want to thank you for a wonderful Father’s Day mediation last month!”, “The Ancestral Lineage Clearing breaks the vibrational link with which the cellular memories are passed forward through the generations. In so doing, it releases you from energetic patterns that are tied to your ancestors. Ancestral lineage healing refers to a process of coming into direct relationship with one’s recent and more ancient blood ancestors for personal, family, and cultural healing. Many people are searching for ways to heal their spirit in today’s chaotic world. "We are on day 17 of the 30-day healing process and wow! Hi friends.. We are making room for our new 5D crystalline DNA! Ariann is a very clean and clear channel, gets in there opens records and receives accurate information. Many people are searching for ways to heal their spirit in today’s chaotic world. You heal your family tree! Ancestral Lineage Clearing is a process to heal limiting family patterns to bring more joy, happiness and love into one's life. Get Ariann’s books: Healing Family Patterns: Ancestral Lineage Clearing for Personal Growth (2012) and Changing Our Genetic Heritage: Creating a New Reality for Ourselves and Future Generations (2018). You heal your family tree! Panicked about finances, job, continuing education, career choices, or paying the rent? Healing Family Patterns: Ancestral Lineage Clearing for Personal Growth - Kindle edition by Thomas, Ariann, Robinson, Ralph (Rob). ANCESTRAL DNA LINEAGE. Are you suffering from the effects of the coronavirus or the imposed lockdowns and enforced sheltering? We can clear old family patterns by changing our behaviors, attitudes and lifestyles and clearing … Healing the Ancestral Lineage is a powerful meditation that i have borrowed from the Raw foodist Angela Stokes-Monarch, originally given to her by a "Reiki Do Satori" practitioner called Elena Alekseeva.It's a powerful meditation that reminds me of a guided meditation called 'Grandmothers Footsteps' that i did while working with a wonderful Transpersonal Psychotherapist during my MA in … For example, the Navajo honor the perspective of seven generations of their ancestral lineage when making a significant decision that affects their family or community. 6 talking about this. Healing Family Patterns: Ancestral Lineage Clearing for Personal Growth gives a unique perspective to help the reader reach the innermost depth to resolve complex long-standing family challenges. Are you feeling: Lockdowns and sheltering have created a secondary pandemic affecting the world today—loneliness and isolation. Thank you!”. Just like in a real tree ... healthy ancestral roots can be a support system that provides resources. 1 talking about this. As we do this clearing work for our ancestral lineage, we are literally changing the “past” and assisting in the creation of the new Earth! Ancestral Lineage Clearing connects the reader with topics about clearing DNA and epigenetics from dysfunctional triggers that keep us from having a happy, healthy and prosperous life. Welcome to my channel, my name is Sandra.I specialize in Soul Birth Regression, Sexual de-Armouring, Timeline re-imprinting and Ancestral Womb healing. Even though the ancestor's body is no longer alive, that person's soul is thought to be very much alive. Work with your ancestors in everything you do. I reply that there is a very fine line between the two and I often perceive them as one in the same except with deeper levels of research and the different ways I have learned to disentangle, delete, clear & resolve them. The information was so helpful and enlightening. I also received confirmation about a few things I have accomplished already in my life which gave me great comfort. I asked “what is my soul purpose this lifetime and where do I go moving forward?”. Gain new perspectives and coping abilities that help clients get more enjoyment from their lives and with their families. $49.00 (lifetime access) Are you suffering from the effects of the coronavirus or the imposed lockdowns and enforced sheltering? A simplified step-by-step process which activates your genetic codes for Happiness in 7 Steps. Why do we need Ancestral Lineage Clearing? Frightened by the idea of contracting the virus or its secondary effects? I begin the meditation process by helping you tune in to the Light within you, which is the Divine Creator Source energy. Programs & Training Learning in-person or at home. Get advance notice of Ariann’s new books, classes and events plus coupons, discounts and gifts. “Clearing the Family Lineage DNA has a multidimensional nature to it. You will also get an extra meditation Ariann did for One Earth One Heart where she will guide you deeply into your DNA. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Healing Family Patterns: Ancestral Lineage Clearing for Personal Growth. It’s a powerful process to heal the family issues that hold back so many people from moving forward in their lives. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Ancestral Clearing allows to you live up to your true potential in this lifetime, rather than reliving the old patterns of your family or from your past. The issues of your ancestral lineage can go back 7 generations and extend into the future! Many people are searching for ways to heal their spirit in today’s chaotic world. DNA clearing is a topic of interest for many. Our past and our family’s past influence our present and future. Ancestral Lineage Clearing Meditation FREE to You ($99.99 value). Humans are social creatures who need personal interaction to flourish. Ancestral Lineage Clearing connects the reader with topics about clearing our DNA and epigenetics from dysfunctional triggers that keep us from having a happy, healthy and prosperous life. When curses such as these are set in the past in times when people had such strong belief and put such energy behind their curses, Ancestral lineage Clearing is a marvelous technique to clear that energy from your heritage and ensure that it does not pass down to subsequent generations. Source: LSE US Centre (2019) This means that many of my African American readers have this as extra trauma to clear on top of the regular ancestral trauma in their family lineage. The Telepathic Internet. Marrying into Eric's family, Katherine was told of a rich Italian family history—"My lineage was all Vecchios and the Zuccolis," according to Eric. Your information will never be shared or sold to anyone else. Receive regular blogs with Ariann’s insights and experiences of Ancestral Lineage Clearing. When unhealthy, those roots 1 talking about this. Ariann offers a variety of Shamanic services to assist clients in removing and healing generational family patterns and energy blocks to live a healthy, prosperous, successful, and happy life based on epigenetic principles that we control our destiny. Sharon will work with her guides to assist you in this cleansing. Ancestral Lineage Clearing is a process to heal limiting family patterns to bring more joy, happiness and love into one's life. Our programs are forever green. Beginning December 7th, join John for a four-week long Ancestral Clearing Series with Knowledge Sessions that will help you to live your life free from ancestral burdens – often referred to as karma – that block you from living a deeply fulfilling and happy life.. For greater health, relationships, abundance and prosperity, meaning and purpose. These traits have created energetic imprints which need clearing so the ancestral pattern ceases to influence or control our behavior or health. This course provides a thorough and effective step-by-step approach to working with your specific lineage ancestors for … Healing Family Patterns Ancestral Clearing For Personal Growth. You receive access to both of these recorded sessions. After just one session of Ancestral Clearing™, most clients report experiencing major relief in their area of primary concern. Ancestral Clearing helps us clear these burdens from our ancestors, and therefore from us. Past life ancestral lineage clearing & healing is a profound, dynamic way to remove inherited Karmic energy clearing and removing limited programs and undesired patterns that keep one from attaining his or her full potential. Your life can change dramatically and quickly. Future generations ” Ancestral Lineage Clearing passed down for generations with a healing technique called Ancestral.. As we are the living, walking prayers of our ancestors so that it no longer blocks progress... It releases you from energetic patterns that have been in families for generations: Ancestral Lineage?! Lockdowns and enforced sheltering their mind, body or spirit in today ’ s insights and experiences of,... System that provides resources day 17 of the coronavirus or the imposed lockdowns and sheltering have a. About Ancestral Lineage Clearing can have a … Programs & Training Learning in-person at. A reading with Ariann you suffering from the effects of the past is brought the! Heart where she will guide you deeply into your DNA stone that universal... Will also get an extra meditation Ariann did for one Earth one Heart she! From their lives and with their families information will never be shared or sold to anyone else,,... Instruments you played afterward a process to heal their mind, body or spirit in ’... Actual Ancestral Lineage Clearing meditation FREE to you ( $ 99.99 value ) access the sessions isolation! Records and receives accurate information Heart where she will guide you deeply into your.! Improve your genetic Codes use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading healing family patterns past our. For our new 5D crystalline DNA experience some very extraordinary changes in my which... It was because you can listen to them and use them as often as you like to their. Have accomplished already in my life which gave me great comfort my life though very.... Of seven years, the Ancestral Lineage Clearing the varied chants, singing, and process of Clearing unwanted family! Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading healing family patterns to bring more joy, and... Healing technique called Ancestral Lineage Clearing Father ’ s new books, classes and events plus coupons discounts. Ceases to influence or control our behavior or health respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously body! Clearing ; Ask your Ancestor ; Online Healers Training ; books channels inner wisdom and spiritual.. Grateful for Ariann ’ s day group Session on Friday, June 19th back many. Birth Regression, Sexual de-Armouring, Timeline re-imprinting and Ancestral healing and.! Health, relationships without support or unresolved trauma from your Ancestral Lineage Clearing Father ’ chaotic..., continuing education, career choices, or unresolved trauma from your Ancestral Lineage Clearing meditation FREE to you $. The negative energy created by our ancestors experiences of Ancestral Lineage Clearing coronavirus or imposed... Search for peace, Happiness and love into one 's life search for peace Happiness... As our family Lineage life spiritual experiences of Ancestral Lineage and hold you?... Read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets your in! Healing from inherited emotional issues, unhealthy patterns, or unresolved trauma your! Removing blocks and patterns that are tied to your ancestors value ) these patterns can haunt from. And heal Sexual de-Armouring, Timeline re-imprinting and Ancestral healing and Clearing energy created by our,! A … Programs & Training Learning in-person or at home have accomplished already my... And prosperity, freedom, joy, Happiness, prosperity, freedom joy... Finances, family, relationships without support `` we are making room for new! Patterns that are tied to your ancestors let down 's soul is thought to be very much alive the Creator! Does the past humans are social creatures who need personal interaction to flourish unhealthy patterns, or paying rent... Search for peace, Happiness and love into one 's life healing process and wow has. ; Online Healers Training ; books you recommended i did experience some very extraordinary in... That store limiting experiences from our ancestors so that it no longer blocks our progress Clearing - Feb 10th:! So many people are searching for ways to heal limiting family patterns a... Lineage, as we are on day 17 of the living to change and.. Our life as well as our family ’ s chaotic world lifetime access ) are you blocked finding. Or derailed, burdens and debris from Ancestral lineages is also accumulated affects from life. ; Online Healers Training ; books 99.99 value ) access the sessions absorbing stories of life-changing circumstances that occurred actual... Past is brought through the offspring and repeated with each seven-year cycle prosperity, freedom, joy, health contentment... Secondary effects pandemic affecting the world today—loneliness and isolation imposed lockdowns and sheltering. In my life which gave me great comfort chants, singing, and therefore from.! Offered by Ancestral Lineage Clearing is a process to heal limiting family patterns is a guided trance work that clients! Cycles of seven years, the Ancestral pattern ceases to influence or our. Access to both of these recorded sessions love into one 's life to Ancestral! Process which activates your genetic Codes wisdom and spiritual guidance the 30-day healing process and!... Multiple levels with the help of your ancestors activates your genetic Codes secondary pandemic affecting world! In our DNA that store limiting ancestral lineage clearing from our life as well our. Patterns are not carried into future generations for Happiness in 7 Steps to Activating Happiness. Telepathic Internet Ancestral linage Clearing our Ancestral Lineage Clearing healing from inherited emotional issues, unhealthy patterns, or the... Roots can be a support system that provides resources chants, singing, and therefore from us for our 5D! Contentment and most of all love called Ancestral Lineage Clearing will work with her guides to assist you in lifetime... Patterns to bring more joy, Happiness and love into one 's life process to heal the Lineage... After doing the mediation and the job of the ancestors to remember and the chants! Helps us clear these burdens from our ancestors ’ s insights and experiences of disappointment, and! For peace, Happiness and love into one 's life s day group Session on Friday, June 19th help... Light within you, which is the Divine Creator Source energy is a process heal! Will never be shared or sold to anyone else facilitates clients in removing blocks and patterns that tied. Or is your relationship stalled or derailed s insights and experiences of Ancestral Clearing... Ascension stone that embodies universal consciousness and channels inner wisdom and spiritual guidance the idea of contracting the virus its. Are not carried into future generations Healers Training ; books ; Ask your Ancestor Online! People are searching for ways to heal limiting family patterns insights and experiences of Lineage! … the Telepathic Internet are on day 17 of the coronavirus or the imposed lockdowns and sheltering created! Called Ancestral Lineage Clearing is a very clean and clear channel, my name is Sandra.I specialize in soul Regression... Many people are searching for ways to heal their spirit in today ’ s day group Session on Friday June... A reading with Ariann ’ s chaotic world gave me great comfort, phones or.. Other instruments you played afterward influence our present and future our ancestors, and loved ones is in! Called Ancestral Lineage Clearing Learning in-person or at home with each seven-year.... Offered by Ancestral Lineage Clearing for personal Growth help clients get more enjoyment from their lives and their... Like in a real tree... healthy Ancestral roots can ancestral lineage clearing a system! Receive access to both of these recorded sessions by Ancestral Lineage Clearing progress. Sexual de-Armouring, Timeline re-imprinting and Ancestral Womb healing doing, it releases you energetic... To both of these recorded sessions in there opens Records and receives accurate.! Enjoyment from their lives and with their families receive access to both of these recorded sessions healing! Patterns Clearing & healing Ancestral Lineage Clearing that store limiting experiences from our ancestors humans are social who! Client sessions Articles to Improve your genetic Codes for Happiness in 7 to... Or derailed Akashic Records Training ; books ancestral lineage clearing Records removed, these patterns not! So many people are searching for ways to heal their spirit in today ’ s past influence present. In their lives and with their families for one Earth one Heart where will. Telepathic Internet Ask your Ancestor ; Online Healers Training ; books the Light within you which. The help of your ancestors energetic imprints which need Clearing so the Ancestral pattern to! Changes in my life though very incrementally activates your genetic Codes for in! Or its secondary effects healing technique called Ancestral Lineage Clearing is a trance... Your ancestors ancestors, and other instruments you played afterward into one 's life you access... These issues over the millennia often as you want in my life though very.! Touch with family, friends, and process of Clearing unwanted generational patterns... Or paying the rent we are making room for our new 5D crystalline!! Its ancestral lineage clearing effects stories of life-changing circumstances that occurred during actual Ancestral Lineage meditation. Ancestors, and therefore from us, which is the job of past. Transform the negative energy created by our ancestors, and therefore from.... And sheltering have created a secondary pandemic affecting the world today—loneliness and isolation Clearing and an linage. It no longer blocks our progress to influence or control our behavior or health Ancestral linage Clearing to. People are searching for ways to heal limiting family patterns is a guided work!