Model #HGSW3467. Thanks. If it’s a brighter room or has high ceilings you can get away with it. But if I had to choose between the 2 SW colours, probably Pure White, only so the ceiling doesn’t look too stark/harsh. Agreeable Gray looks great on cabinetry too. With an LRV of 60, Agreeable Gray is light, but not ‘washed-out bordering on off-white’ kinda light. It can depend on the amount of yellow in your cream, but I DEFINITELY lean more into Alabaster, as Agreeable Gray could look a bit dingy compared to cream and could make the leather look more yellow in comparison :). Or do you have a couple favorite colors for the exterior light modern house? If you like warmer neutrals that are dark enough to provide contrast with trim but light enough to keep your space feeling bright, this is a great choice. Sherwin William’s Agreeable Gray works particularly well with white trim, blues, greens, turquoises and neutral color schemes. BM Dune White 23. HOpe that helps . We painted our home using a series of grays (Ice Cube) and whites (Extra White). A good trim color is Extra White, which is a bright white color that goes with almost any paint shade. What color would you recommend that is just a smidge lighter? What was the recommendation for the trim situation? Agreeable Gray has more warmth in it and also has taupe undertones. Online decorating and e-design, e-decor consultations. Sherwin Williams Agreeable Gray SW 7029 / LRV: 60. Out of those two, I prefer the combination of White Dove and Pure White. Thank you! Your email address will not be published. Thank you for any help you could give me. Sherwin-Williams Emerald® paint and primer in one with advanced stain blocking technology delivers best-in-class overall performance. Sherwin Williams 7029 Agreeable Gray ... Sherwin Williams 7006 Extra White – It’s tempting to think all white paint is just white paint, but there are a zillion shades of white to choose from, and it can really be one of the harder paint colors to pick. It’s a touch softer and will blend with Incredible White and Agreeable Gray a bit more. Read more: The Best Paint Colours for North Facing Rooms, Click HERE or on the above image to see available packages. Oct 13, 2019 - Explore Donna Oliver's board "Agreeable gray" on Pinterest. Some other great white colors by Sherwin Williams are Pure White and Extra White which you will also find on the popular Sherwin Williams paint colors list. Professional painters trust Emerald for its exceptional coverage and washability. While it’s impossible to really go wrong with light paint colors, white … I am a big Sherwin Williams Extra White fan, and of their paints in general! Benjamin Moore Acadia White with Brown Suede glaze. Diana says. Whatcha think? Hi! I’m doing a kitchen reno and the cabinet maker will use Benjamin Moore ChantillyLace on the cabinets with Carrera Marble for countertops, and I need a good SW white for the baseboards. I do get SO many questions and sometimes it’s nice to just read a note like yours – thank you! Best Whites to Pair With. It made me a bit nervous because it’s not what I thought I wanted. Thank you so much! The blue tone you referenced on a north facing wall scares me! BM Atrium White SW Snowbound. Sherwin Williams Extra White SW 7006. I have a new build open floor plan with a couple big south on one side and big windows windows & French doors on the north side.. the kitchen is the only room with only north facing French doors and a transom window with no porch cover on the exterior and I’m wondering if I can pull off pure white for all my trim & agreeable gray for my cabinets with that northern light? Match My Paint Color is a tool to match paint colors between the major paint manufacturers: PPG, Behr, Sherwin-Williams, Valspar, Benjamin Moore and Farrow & Ball. Thanks so much for the helpful articles! I was recently quoted in Cottage White magazine along with other fabulous colour experts and it’s available in the newsstands now. For Use on Stone. Again, see the slightly cooler look of Repose Gray below…, Read more: Colour Review: Sherwin Williams Repose Gray. SHERWIN WILLIAMS ALABASTER CABINETS . I absolutely love it and other similar colors in photos online, is something wrong with me?! Crazy, but true. Extra White. Sherwin-Williams' most popular colors: Gray Screen, Alabaster, Extra White, Balanced Beige, Amazing Gray. And if this is too much, you can even do 10-15%, but it’s pretty fractional (at best). However, even when it does pick up one of the 3 cool undertones, it’s very passive. For example Anew Gray is one shade darker than Agreeable Gray. I’d rather lean toward beige or taupe vs possible gray/blue. Ooo, I DO love Argos, but keep in mind that it’s a blue-green (gray) and can lean into that, so it can depend on the navy that you picked for the cabinets! Tentatively settled on SW Seaworthy but not 100%. Eider White has gray and purple undertones. Coral Rose SW 9004. LRV is a number that refers to how light or dark a colour is on a scale of 0-100. Gray colors are super trendy right now, and repose gray is both great on the interior or exterior of a home. Just like all greige colors, the base of this is a warm, creamy (dare I say agreeable?) Whitewashed Backsplash Tile. BM Calm 24. I would take a look at SW Pure White. I didn’t see it recently. And yes, floor plan definitely helps, along with photos and the questionnaire of course! Love it. Benjamin Moore Dove Wing with BM Pewter glaze. Sherwin Williams Agreeable Gray SW 7029 / LRV: 60. I also want a blue green island if that changes anything at all! The best white trim colour for Agreeable Gray. I was leaning toward Agreeable gray until I saw you don’t recommend it with Alabaster trim and doors. Other good colors include Worldly Gray, Oceanside or Rice Grain.