If I could give her 6/5 stars, I would!!!! Find apartments near Advenir At The Med Center, Houston, TX 77054 on HAR.com. The fitness center isn't much but the pool, landscaping, and apartment itself is nice. Advenir at The Preserve. Our current portfolio consists of 42 communities yielding a current cash flow of … I actually prefer using the guest bathroom for some reason. Contact now: Good News! $935. A lot of what happens at the NRG stadium will affect you traffic wise. Advenir acquires and operates multi-family rental communities throughout the United States, on behalf of high net worth and institutional investors. Please reach out to us at:Entrata, Inc.Attn: Accessibility4205 Chapel Ridge RoadLehi, UT 84043--or--Send us a message. If I ever did have an issue with an apartment complex, they would have done everything they could to try and help me. Court records for this case are available from Harris County Justice Of The Peace For Precinct 7, Place 2. You just keep getting towed because they can't seem to understand that they need to expand their parking spaces. I am in the Mira Mar floor plan and will be moving next month due to the expiration of my lease. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Entrata, Inc. (“Entrata”) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. This is a fairly-maintained property. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Reserved and covered parking available. Advenir at The Med Center is located in Houston, Texas in the 77054 zip code. This apartment community was built in 2000 and has 3 stories with 320 units. Each apartment home has its own unique characteristics enhanced by comfortable design for you and your pets. Advenir at the Med Center offers three distinctive floor plans, including one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments to fit your needs. Since inception, Advenir has owned and operated more than 25,000 apartment units valued at just under $3.7 Billion. Entrata welcomes feedback in relation to the accessibility of this website. Entrata is proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone. I was paying ~$1100 / month for this 2/2 but it's going up to $1300 so I'm out. We will look into it right away. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 9955 Buffalo Speedway, Houston TX, 77054. Each apartment home has its own unique characteristics enhanced by comfortable design for you and your pets. They are not doing anything to rectify the situation. Founded in 1996, Advenir has owned and operated 78 apartment communities. View details and book Advenir at The Med Center in Houston, United States. Each apartment home has its own unique characteristics enhanced by comfortable design for you and your pets. There is security who drives around at all times of day and monitors the pool in the night hours. Advenir at the Med Center is your own private paradise amidst the hustle and bustle of city living. The neighborhood itself is very well kept with a maintenance team that responds swiftly to work orders (I have Placed 3 within my first month here)These were minor things such as, Paint chips ,Air conditioning Filter, and a new Wall plate.) The controlled access gate was broken for a few days once but has otherwise always worked properly. RUN, DON'T STAY HERE. Even with my sticker, it doesn't matter, They'll still tow you. The fitness room is somewhat small but has everything you would need in order to get a useful cardio or weight lifting workout. Advenir at Stone Park. Advenir at the Med Center offers three distinctive floor plans, including one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments to fit your needs. I feel like the apartment complex is not being reasonable and forcing my hand to buy a garage or unintentionally putting a curfew on me. Advenir at The Med Center. Discover elegance and luxurious comfort at Advenir at The Med Center apartment homes in Houston! The apartments are located conveniently to many necessities but unfortunately you are also in a very busy traffic area. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. I work the night shift sometimes and when I get home around midnight or later there is absolutely no parking. They have a very efficient system for packages received and you can receive notifications on a number of platforms about the arrival of your package. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Our one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans feature up to 1,154 square feet with features like a washer and dryer, oversized walk-in closets, and central air conditioning. Advenir at the Med Center is your own private paradise amidst the hustle and bustle of city living. Advenir at the Med Center offers three distinctive floor plans, including one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments to fit your needs. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Join the apartment life at 8181 Med Center, a Houston home near the Downtown area. Advenir at The Med Center 9955 Buffalo Speedway Houston TX 77054. 36 have been sold for an average return on invested equity of 1.99x. Worst organized company I have ever seen. I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone looking for a great apartment. We are continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve user experience for everyone who visits this website. apartments in Southwest Houston, Texas, you won’t want to Each apartment home has its own unique characteristics enhanced by comfortable design for you and your pets. 2100 W Baker Rd, Baytown, TX. On 02/15/2019 Advenir at the Med Center, LLC filed a Property - Residential Eviction court case against Abdullah Jafar All Other Occupants in Harris County Justice Courts. We pay rent for the apartment complex to manage it, and they are definitely not doing that. View our 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments. 14 Reviews (713) 660-0800 Website. Advenir at the Med Center offers three distinctive floor plans, including one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments to fit your needs. Private garages available. Check availability now! Advenir at the Med Center offers three distinctive floor plans, including one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments to fit your needs. $890. 1-3 bedrooms. They say they're going to fix the parking issues and so they give out parking stickers. Order … That could possibly earn about $0.38 each month or $0.01 each day. Advenir at the Med Center offers 1-3 bedroom flat and apartments Houston, Texas. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. We are in prime Or sign in if you already have an account. Advenir at Wynstone is a premier residential community in North Houston that combines affordable style and luxury with the perfect location. Starting $893 - $1,560/month. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Advenir at the Med at 9955 Buffalo Speedway, Houston, TX 77054. It will be a little pricey but you are minutes from the highway if that is important to you. amidst the hustle and bustle of city living. 1-2 bedrooms. Which isn't even guaranteed to be near my apartment oh! We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Court records for this case are available from Harris County Justice Of The Peace For Precinct 7, Place 1. Message *; Yes, I would like to receive communications about Advenir at The Med Center services, promotions, and events by: SMS (terms and conditions); By clicking "Contact Me" you are opting in to receive communications from us, including communications about our property or other information we believe may be of interest to you and you confirm it is your own contact … I had my washer and dryer replaced (the old one stopped working completely) with a Whirlpool HE set that you can barely hear when in use. The apartments are very nice and if you are willing to pay extra you are guaranteed a parking space (hopefully close enough to your apartment), if you do wish to pay extra you are at your own risk in trying to find a parking. Each apartment home includes fully equipped kitchens, washer and dryer, private balcony and patio, and large walk-In closets. With studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments available, all luxuriantly finished, 8181 is ready to lease you your preferred floor plan today. We offer spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments homes recently renovated. Back. Each apartment home has its own unique characteristics enhanced by comfortable design for you and your pets. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. miss out on our. See details including photos, map and description plus nearby homes for sale or rent. 1 bedroom $1007 - $1127 2 bedroom $1427 - $1448 Get Moving Quote. There are multiple seating areas on the campus along with a well- kept pool and grill areas.