2020 Toyota Highlander × × Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $75 Sitewide when using code: FREESHIP (up to $200 value) … All... $180.90 - $203.06. My total for the parts + shipping was $580. Used Toyota Highlander With Tow Hitch for Sale. Consumer Reviews. Learn more about this trailer hitch for 2020 Highlander below! Toyota Highlander 2020, T-Connector by CURT®. Write a Review Get Kelley Blue Book… 4.2. 2020 Highlander Hybrid FWD preliminary 36 city/35 hwy/36 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. It works the same way, but you need to stand in a slightly different spot to make it work. by admin. Parts . View pricing, pictures and features on this vehicle. 2020 Highlander Hybrid FWD preliminary 36 city/35 hwy/36 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Tow hitch receiver has step pad for easy access to roof and includes Towing wire harness. When it was ordered we requested a trailer hitch receiver from the factory, and the order was accepted. We make it easy to get a hitch installed for your 2020 Toyota Highlander. 2020 Limited & Platinum Hitch issue. Backed by Toyota's warranty . CURT® Class 3 Towing Starter Kit for 2" Receivers. I was considering a 2020 Lexus NX, and printed/web marketing material clearly stated that the factory/dealer that a hitch and... www.rav4world.com Reactions: Tablerocked. • Page 2 You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Provides a 4-pin connector located on the trailer hitch to provide power to your trailer's brake lights, turn signals, and taillights. Actual mileage will vary. Trailer Hitch Ball Mount - 2 1/2" Receiver Tube. Choose from hitches to lights and everything in between. Love the vehicle so far. hide. Installation of a tow hitch receiver will disable the touchless sensor in your vehicle’s power rear-door liftgate and sensor operation setting should be turned off. Toyota Highlander 2021 Spy Shots, Changes, Release Date – The present Toyota Highlander is an IIHS Best Safety Choose, along with the new substantial-power-metal foundation, tha Accessories . Here are pictures, specs, and pricing for the 2020 Toyota Highlander Sport Utility Platinum AWD located near Kenosha. I ordered the vehicle through the dealer to get the color I wanted. I purchased a 2020 Toyota Highlander Platinum. Advertisement. Shop 2020 Toyota Highlander Trailer Ball - 1 7/8" Diameter. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Color: Black. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Lowest Price Trailer Hitch Guarantee. 2020 Toyota Highlander Platinum × × Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $75 Sitewide when using code: FREESHIP (up to $200 value) *Free Ground Shipping coupon up to $200 Value. Installation instructions and lifetime expert support on all purchases of 2020 Toyota Highlander Trailer Hitch. It’s easy to get your 2020 Toyota Highlander fully equipped for towing when you shop our huge on-line selection. This Toyota Highlander tow hitch is fully equipped with a completely hidden design, that means no hunk of metal hanging below your vehicle. The Platinum and Limited will not accept a tow hitch from factory or after market. BALL DIAMETER: 1 7/8" LOAD RATING (BALL): Equipment, Owners, Tow - OEM Toyota Accessory # PT79100842 (PT791-00842) Toggle navigation. I own a 2004 Toyota Highlander and was thinking about trying to lift it and put bigger off-road tires on it. Best Trailer Hitch For A Toyota Highlander Toyota Motors has been designing and producing its trademark crossover SUV’s (sports utility vehicle) since the turn of the millennium. Actual mileage will vary. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I just bought a new 2021 Toyota Highlander in the Platinum trim. 2. Apparently there is no hitch option because it interferes with the tailgate kick sensor. 2020 Highlander Hybrid vs. 2020 competitors based on manufacturers' data as of 9/19/19. Dealbreaker for me. 11/30/2020 - 1/3/2021. Best Trailer Hitch for a Toyota Highlander (2014-2020) Review. Shop 2020 Toyota Highlander Tow Hitch Receiver - Limited. I test drove yesterday all new 2020 Highlander Limited, I was so impressed with vehicle I sat down with client adviser and began to build a Highlander Limited. 2020 Highlander Hybrid AWD preliminary 35 city/35 hwy/35 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. Parts . Trailer Hitch Lock. MSRP: $50,718 Toyota Rebate: $2,000 Tansky's Price: $48,718 *Please Note: We turn our inventory daily, please check with the dealer to confirm vehicle availability. © 2021 CURT Manufacturing LLC. Creates a safe, reliable connection between your tow vehicle and your trailer Tested in-house for safety. 2020 Toyota Highlander × × Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $75 Sitewide when using code: FREESHIP (up to $200 value) … Reply. Features a converter assembly, fusing, cables, and connectors all specifically designed to work with your existing electrical system. Home>Toyota Accessories>Highlander>Tow Hitch Genuine Toyota Highlander Tow Hitch. Please enter a valid 5-digit ZIP code. Toyota Highlander 2020, Class 3 Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening by CURT®. Now we can take a more in-depth look at each of these trailer varieties, including pros and cons, the design of each category, and some good models for Toyota Highlander owners. Actual mileage will vary. What's your location? Guaranteed Genuine Toyota Tow Hitch. Toyota; Scion; All Accessories; Search Go. Beware: There is NO TOW HITCH receiver option available for the 2020 Highlander limited and platinum trims! Close. Product Specifications. 2020 Highlander Hybrid vs. 2020 competitors based on manufacturers' data as of 9/19/19. It's even described in the Owner's manual, because they have to relocate the kick sensor if there's a hitch installed. exacting quality standards. 2021 toyota highlander trailer hitch 2021 Toyota Highlander LE Plus Release Date, Redesign, Price. The car that arrived did not have hitch receiver installed. How to Install the Curt Trailer Hitch on a 2020 Toyota Highlander. Toyota Highlander 2020, Class 3 Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening by CURT®. Highlander pricing starts with the L ($35,720), followed by the LE ($37,920), and XLE ($40,720). Trailer Hitch Ball Mount - 3" Receiver Tube . The Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver - Custom Fit - Class III - 2" # C99FR is the correct hitch fit for your 2020 Toyota Highlander. Filters (0) ... Used 2018 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum for sale - $36,998, 22,353 miles with 4WD/AWD, Leather Seats, ... 2020 through October 31, 2020, can help you choose the best option for you and your crew. 1 Posts . Actual mileage will vary. Parts . I just bought a new 2021 Toyota Highlander in the Platinum trim. It is engineered to help accommodate your Maximum, Rating - OEM Toyota Accessory # PT22848173 (PT228-48173, PT22848170) Toggle navigation. 2020 HiHy Limited and Curt 13453 Hitch. Toggle navigation. 100% Upvoted. 2020 Toyota Highlander Platinum, AWD, Moon Dust, with Caramel Interior 2000 Toyota Camry LE 2.2L w/leather,sunroof,wheels (235k miles) (retired as spare car) Reactions: bbguy5 Shop lowest-priced Toyota Highlander Tow Hitch online at ToyotaPartsDeal.com. 2020 Highlander Hybrid vs. 2020 competitors based on manufacturers' data as of 9/19/19. Toyota can look to strike away from this model through Q1 2021 and also Q4 2021. This hitch can be used in combination with a weight distribution hitch to increase the overall towing capacity. Apparently there is no hitch option because it interferes with the tailgate kick sensor. When it was ordered we requested a trailer hitch receiver from the factory, and the order was accepted. Because there’s a range of weight capacities between 1,500 and 5,000 lbs, I’ll only be discussing campers with dry weights that fall in this range (or lower). Shop 2020 Toyota Highlander Platinum parts from your local Toyota dealership - trust Genuine Toyota Parts. Toyota Highlander 2020, Class 3 Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening by CURT®. Price: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. This SUV gives you versatility, style and comfort all in one vehicle. ATV Ball Mounts; ATV Cargo Carriers; Flat Towing. Skip to Content. 74 Matches. The video on your linked page seems busted. Posted by 2 months ago. 2020 toyota highlander limited hitch 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited Platinum For Sale, Review Specs. Discussion Starter • #1 • 11 mo ago. Limited Lifetime. We are excited to offer this 2020 Toyota Highlander. One major problem that Toyota does not want you to know. ... 2020 Toyota Highlander; 2019 Toyota Highlander; 2018 Toyota Highlander; View More. Close. 5. 2020 Highlander Hybrid FWD preliminary 36 city/35 hwy/36 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. All CURT trailer hitches are engineered for reliability and tested to meet the strictest demands of the industry. Save Share. report. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Intentionally blank: Intentionally blank: Related Parts. Installation instructions and lifetime expert support on all purchases of 2020 Toyota Highlander Trailer Hitch. Skip to Content. Home / Toyota / Highlander / 2020 / Consumer Reviews. Instead only the receiver will be visible. 3-wire System. When it is your time to hit the road, you must have the right hitch for your Toyota Highlander. Accessories . 2020 Toyota Highlander. Tow Bars; Base Plates; RV Trailer Hitches; Dinghy Towing Harnesses; Accessories; 5th Wheel Hitches. Limited Lifetime. The Platinum and Limited will not accept a tow hitch from factory or after market. Towing Wire Harnesses and Adapters. Visit Romeoville Toyota in Romeoville #IL serving Naperville, Bolingbrook and Plainfield #5TDFZRBHXLS037811 Select your … share. Multi-Fit Trailer Hitches; Bumper Mount Trailer Hitches; Weld-On Trailer Hitches; RV Trailer Hitches; ATV Towing. Love the vehicle so far. This hitch can be used in combination with a weight distribution hitch to increase the overall towing capacity. The 2011 item timetable 12 days has made in to significantly altered with entrance portion illumination, a complete new poor pigmentation employing a stainless concentration modification job function desk and new most useful grille. All rights Reserved. This hitch can be used in combination with a weight distribution hitch to increase the overall towing capacity. Designed, engineered and built to meet Toyota’s. Cloudflare Ray ID: 60c53fc91b847554 This Toyota Highlander Platinum AWD (Natl) is the vehicle others dream to … Make/Model: 2020 Highlander LE, XLE (Gas & Hybrid) (THIS WILL NOT FIT LIMITED & PLATINUM MODELS). by admin. 2020 Highlander Hybrid FWD preliminary 36 city/35 hwy/36 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. But the history of the Toyota Highlander is just a small fraction comprising the company’s entire 80-year old tradition of excellence. Your Price: $10.54. Order online at etrailer.com or call 800-298-8924. The car that arrived did not have hitch receiver installed. This will work really well with the wiring connector # 37185 you mentioned or the # ETBC7 kit if you are adding a brake controller. Order online at etrailer.com or call 800-298-8924. The best trailer hitch for your 2019 Toyota Highlander is the Draw-Tite Max-Frame Trailer Hitch Receiver part # 76156 because it has a hidden cross tube so only the receiver tube is shown (see photo). With this hitch, you can finally carry your Highlander bike rack without compromising the aesthetic of your Highlander. ... We got a 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD hybrid last week. Those of us who love our Highlanders and want a no-nonsense hitch for their vehicle, and the Curt 13200 Class 3 trailer hitch fills this need admirably. Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander Posts: 5,700 If I needed a hitch and needed it now, I’d find an aftermarket unit that had the most attachment points and the biggest bolts and best warranty and then I’d DEAL for a reduction in price on that part of the package. Those of us who love our Highlanders and want a no-nonsense hitch for their vehicle, and the Curt 13200 Class 3 trailer hitch fills this need admirably. Just to recap and state a little differently: I ordered the same parts from that thread. CURT Class III 2 in. Rides great and has lots of safety equipment. All Products - 2020 Toyota Highlander Your account has been temporarily locked, so no orders can be placed at this time. The Curt hitch part # C99FR is confirmed as a fit for all models of the 2020 Toyota Highlander including the Platinum trim you mentioned. This hitch can be used in combination with a weight distribution hitch to increase the overall towing capacity. I installed a after market trailer hitch with no problems. Accessories . Beware: There is NO TOW HITCH receiver option available for the 2020 Highlander limited and platinum trims! 4 # 3135831. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Parts for: Toyota; Scion; Accessories; Login/Register; My Account; Track Order; Help Center; My Cart. I have a 2020 toyota highlander platinum. Your IP: 101.99.70.220 I had the Toyota hitch installed on my 2020 Highlander Platinum. Shop 2020 Toyota Highlander HYBRID Tow Hitch Reciever. • Do you know if this connector is connected anywhere? Toyota; Scion; All Accessories; Search Go. After /u/Tool_Belt successfully got a hitch and kick working I followed the notes in this other Toyota Nation thread and I now have this working on my car, too. New 2020 Toyota Highlander Platinum 4D Sport Utility Moon Dust for sale - only $44,605. Rides great and has lots of safety equipment. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Platinum 4dr All-wheel Drive $48,800. Pull up in the vehicle and the valet will want to parked on the front row. I purchased a 2020 Toyota Highlander Platinum. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Maintain and upgrade with 2020 Toyota Highlander Platinum Wheel Components parts from the Toyota Parts Center Online dealer network. Go. Our Toyota dealership offers great prices and selection of new 2019, 2020 Toyota car, truck, and SUV models. 5th Wheel Hitches. Limited Lifetime. Customer Support: Live Chat or 1-888-905-9199. Research the 2020 Toyota Highlander Platinum in Aurora, CO from Stevinson Toyota East. I've already seen a listing for a 2021 Platinum with a Toyota hitch installed. When it’s time to hit the road, it’s essential to have the right hitch for your Highlander. Posted by 2 months ago. 2020 Highlander Hybrid AWD preliminary 35 city/35 hwy/35 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. One major problem that Toyota does not want you to know. 2020 Highlander Hybrid AWD preliminary 35 city/35 hwy/35 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. Conveniently located off of Rt 441 In Leesburg, FL. Close. 2020 Highlander Hybrid vs. 2020 competitors based on manufacturers' data as of 9/19/19. 2020 Limited & Platinum Hitch issue. Universal Class 3 Towing Starter Kit for 2" Receivers by CURT®. Toyota Highlander 2020, Class 3 Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening by CURT®. VIN 5TDFZRAHXLS029824 save. When it’s time to hit the road, it’s essential to have the right hitch for your Highlander. Guaranteed Genuine Toyota Tow Hitch. Get $1,750 Customer Cash on a new 2020 Highlander; Includes ToyotaCare, Toyota's no cost maintenance plan. It have been actually in easy fact basically inte… The leap from Limited to Platinum adds $3,200. Shop 2020 Toyota Highlander Towing Wire Harness. Color: Black. Trailer Hitch Ball Mount - 2" Receiver Tube. Limited Lifetime. Every 2020 Toyota Highlander comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense™ P*, a suite of advanced safety features. 2020 Limited & Platinum Hitch issue. clowy September 28, 2019 Highlander, SUV No Comments...$32,000 with the better models to charge previously mentioned $40,000. Unbelievable that Toyota would screw this up. 2019 Toyota Highlander Trailer Hitch Installation 2020 Toyota [agc_img_title] [agc_img_alt] 2020 Toyota 2021 Toyota Winch Central is reader-supported. 2020 Limited & Platinum Hitch issue. 2. To find cars in your area, please enter your ZIP code. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. I ordered the vehicle through the dealer to get the color I wanted. Please contact our accounts receivable department at 877-287-8634 or email, OEM Puck System 5th Wheel Legs and Silders, Original Equipment Replacement Connectors, Channel Mounts and Adjustable Ball Mounts. 2020 Toyota Highlander Platinum AWD Kenosha WI Research the 2020 Toyota Highlander Kenosha at CarMax Kenosha Toyota. ... but want a hitch on my new 2020 Platinum. $60.13. ... 2018 Highlander, SUV No Comments. Posted by 2 months ago. TOYOTA > 2020 > HIGHLANDER > 3.5L V6 > Accessories > Trailer Hitch. Has Toyota solved the hitch issue with these trims? Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Highlander yourself? This hitch is a direct bolt-on fit with no drilling required but you do have to make a small cut in an under body panel but this is very minor and all options require this. Does anyone know if trailer hitch can be added to 2019 RAV with the "kick to raise" tailgate? Your account has been temporarily locked, so no orders can be placed at this time. Trailer Hitch Toyota Highlander 2019 2020 Toyota [agc_img_title] [agc_img_alt] 2020 Toyota 2021 Toyota Has Toyota solved the hitch issue with these trims? Simply select the trim of your vehicle and then get towing today! 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited Platinum For Sale, Review Specs – This 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid graded 3 when it comes to Midsize Sports utility vehicles. Color: Black. Lowest Price Trailer Hitch Guarantee. 2020 Highlander Hybrid AWD preliminary 35 city/35 hwy/35 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. Rear; 5000lbs. You are correct it doesn't have a welded bracket for the trailer wiring connector, so I recommend using the Easy Mount # C58000. Color: Black. I disconnected the foot sensor and turned it off in the dashboard settings. 5 comments. ... Ball mount and trailer ball sold separately; Replaced by: PT228-48174. I have a trailer connection under the right rear of the car, but when I plug the 4 pin connector nothing happens. Best Trailer Hitch for a Toyota Highlander (2014-2020) Review. 2020 Toyota Highlander overview. Vehicle Details - New. 2020 Toyota Highlander is completely redesigned and is now bigger, more stylish and a lot more upscale. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Receiver Hitch . With this installed you'd have to kick to either side of the hitch opening to activate the hands free liftgate but it will still function. This coronary aerobic system-dimensions 3-row crossover SUV developed by Toyota is recognized concerning how substantial the Toyota Avalon chassis. Toyota; Scion; All Accessories; Search Go. Shop lowest-priced Toyota Highlander Tow Hitch online at ToyotaPartsDeal.com.