I love how smooth it runs. It might look like a normal car on the outside, but the interior is A1 top notch. I decided to purchase a new Focus for my daughter because a friend showed me an article in a newspaper showing the Ford Focus ranking in the top ten cars for teen drivers because of its affordability and safety features. The Focus is outclassed by lar… …you like a little sizzle with your steak, the 2017 Ford Focus offers great styling, impressive handling and some of Ford’s best high-tech features. The Ford Focus is an extroverted and upscale compact that works for a number of different kinds of drivers, depending on the model and powertrain. The values listed below are based on MSRP and does not include any incentives, trade-in, options, or other adjustments. Good gas milage,moderate power. Some variants come as a hatchback only, while others are also available as a sedan. It is also practical. Best features - backup camera. We analyze millions of used cars daily. We think the clean exterior styling has aged well against extroverted new competition such as the latest Honda Civic. It’s refined, too, with a composed ride and a relatively isolated interior that make it feel more expensive than it is. Save $3,721 on a 2017 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback near you. Call (585) 666-0670 for more information. Can be flat towed behind a motor home. It's a pretty little car with a sporty feel and solid gas mileage, though it was an adjustment for me coming out of a Fusion. Save $3,696 on a 2017 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Focus ST, I love this car. We analyze millions of used cars daily. I love how … There''s plenty of headroom and I''m 5''10" suspension is perfect for what it is designed for. The seats are comfortable even on a 1200 mile trip. I have to say I'm always taking a second look as I walk away because I love the exterior design of the car. 5 I own the Ford Focus SEL 2017 hatchback Ruby Red. Find 2017 Ford listings for sale near you. Good on Gas. I would recommend the ST1 if you have long drives as the other options the seats do get uncomfortable. What We Don’t Like: Neither of the Focus’s powertrains are particularly inspiring. ... March 19, 2019. All rights reserved. Safety features are very important to me considering my child will be driving it daily. Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2017 Ford Focus SEL Sedan, and find inventory near you. You can filter by car price, year, and make. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Tested: 2006 Cadillac XLR-V Blends Power and Class, Tested: 1991 Saab 9000 Turbo Welcomes More Power, Tested: 1997 Honda Prelude SH Evolves Gracefully, Tested: 2005 $55K Luxury Sports Sedan Battle, Tested: 2021 VW Arteon Doubles Down on Design, Tested: BFP Mustang Delivers Budget Performance, Tested: 1988 Lincoln Continental Rides on Air, Hyundai Veloster N DCT Hits 60 in 4.8 Seconds, Tested: 2020 Mustang GT500 Delivers In Base Form. Overall a pleasure to drive and VERY easy on fuel payment. Select from one or more dropdowns below, to find the right car for you. Did you know J.D. Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2013-2017 Ford Focus hatchback vehicles manufactured February 14, 2012, to August 26, 2016 and equipped with a manual transmission. I like the way handles. It’s one of the great compact cars. Everyone likes it. When shopping gets hard, keep it simple and save an average of $536* with State Farm. The rear seat is tight for adults, and, even in the hatchback, cargo space is less than generous. It has very sporty handling and average pickup.It cruises quite noiselessly. Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2013-2017 Ford Focus hatchback vehicles manufactured February 14, 2012, to August 26, 2016 and equipped with a manual transmission. We have 282 2017 Ford Focus SEL vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 257 1-Owner cars, and 285 personal use cars. Search from 15 Used Ford Focus cars for sale, including a 2017 Ford Focus S Sedan, a 2017 Ford Focus SE Hatchback, and a 2017 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback ranging in price from $10,555 to $16,995. While it is smaller and has less amenities than some higher priced vehicles, it is overall a good value and suits our needs. Tiny engine, it's a good dependable car. Seats are comfortable,quiet on the road. It is reasonable to insure and it is a safe car. It was addressed under warranty. Between recall,tire issues, and major components breaking within the first year of ownership. I''m so glad I got this. Few active-safety features are available, and the ones that are—namely blind-spot monitoring and lane-departure warning—come only as part of a $795 option package on the top Titanium trim level, meaning you’ll pay more than $25,000 for a Focus so equipped. I own the Ford Focus SEL 2017 hatchback Ruby Red. I bought the car for my 16 year old daughter as her first vehicle after owning my own 2015 Ford Focus for two years. I am happy knowing that if anything were to happen while in the vehicle she would be safe. What’s New: Ford has simplified the Focus lineup, eliminating certain configurations, including our favorite, the hatchback with the 2.0-liter engine and a manual transmission. It is roomy and we hope it will last for a long time. The 1.0-liter is now offered only in the sedan, and it sacrifices some oomph to earn EPA highway ratings of up to 40 mpg. Overview: A 10Best Cars winner in 2012 and 2013, Ford’s third-generation Focus is now merely a competent small car that is starting to show its age among a set of fresher rivals. I love the exterior but the interior is just ok. So it’s a demonstration of how good of a car it is that it’s still one of the better choices in its class. The 2017 Ford Focus is available as a sedan or hatchback, and it comes with a choice of three gas-powered engines or an all-electric drivetrain. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2017 Ford Focus SEL Hatch at U.S. News & World Report. List your car in minutes on AutoTrader.com. A month later the transmission began to shudder violently. This is a vehicle that could definitely be classified as an economy car, but the cabin doesn't feel cheap or cut-rate at all. One of the 2017 Ford Focus' best attributes is its interior design. Search over 14,600 listings to find the best Shreveport, LA deals. I bought a 2017 Ford Focus because Ford is a name that I trust. Official loan marketplace source of NADAguides.com, Top-Rated 2020 Family SUVs in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Small SUVs in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Small Cars in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Luxury SUVs in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Trucks in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Luxury Cars in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Sedans in Quality According to Consumers, 10 Most Popular Midsize SUVs and Crossovers, Most Reliable Crossovers and SUVs in 2017, 2019 Vehicle Dependability: Most Dependable Trucks, 10 Most Popular Luxury SUVs and Crossovers, 10 Most Popular Large SUVs and Crossovers, Check whether an accident has been reported on the vehicle, Check for severe damage, salvage, and theft. Very good value for your money. It comes as a four-door sedan or five-door hatchback. Trim levels start with the bare-bones S sedan, while the SE, SEL, and Titanium offer more equipment commensurate with increased price tags. It doesn't have places for small compartments for fast food packets such as salt....change When some of the widows are down, it reverberates too loud. Looks great and plenty of power and with a great ride that is not to harsh but a blast around corners. Sporty look and rims are nice. our third focus. View all 14 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2017 Ford Focus Hatchback on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2017 Focus. 2017 Ford Focus SEL Sedan Specifications, features and model information. New for 2017 Changes for the 2017 Ford Focus are limited to a new SEL package that adds unique 17-inch alloy wheels, fog lamps, black headlight bezels, and a … This is a great car for a teenager. 28 mpg on 1200 mile trip driving conservable, this car is everything Ford said it is !!!!!!! The 2017 Ford Focus is a solid choice in the competitive compact car class, but it has about the same number of pros as cons. Interior and exterior workmanship are good. Compare real, custom loan offers from multiple lenders in minutes! The car is a blast to drive but the main reason I gave the low score is because the quality and craftmanship just isnt there. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 18 2017 Focus models in Rochester. 0 to 60 under 5 secs. ® A registered trademark of the National Automobile Dealers Association, under license to J.D. The 2.0-liter four-cylinder is not as punchy as the turbo fours available in many competitors, while the tiny turbo 1.0-liter three-cylinder is overmatched by the Focus’s size, requiring more than 9.0 seconds to get the car to 60 mph when equipped with the manual transmission and more than 10.0 seconds when paired with the optional automatic. Research the 2017 Ford Focus at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. 6 speed manual is so smooth. Power. Our car experts choose every product we feature. Research 2017 Ford Focus Hatchback 5D SEL prices, used values & Focus Hatchback 5D SEL pricing, specs and more! Which Cars Are You More Excited About in 2021? For a more robust search, navigate to our official. The Focus resides on the smaller end of its segment, and its interior feels cramped. The available Sync 3 touchscreen infotainment system is refreshingly easy to use, with well-organized menus and large onscreen buttons. The Focus delivers some of the sportiest handling in the … Watch out for the transmission 2017 has the same problem shifting as the 2014 and up, needs service already. Save $3,716 on a 2017 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback near you. Bought this car new I have no issuses with the car. The car always feels like it wants to be opened up and driven hard. It''s hatch is plenty roomy I found plenty of space for a weeks worth of luggage and such for 2 . The 2017 Ford Focus is now in the eighth (and possibly the last) year of its current generation. The RS handles like a race car, and its performance is stellar.. just lots of fun.. great sounding stereo and lots of tech.. Make sure you want manual windows, seats and no cruise control. Unfortunately, these gifts come with some compromises. Driving on the winding back roads around my house always puts a smile on my face. Best Features - gas mileage. Although Ford has smoothed its operation over the years, it shifts slowly, eliminating any discernible advantage over a conventional automatic transmission while still displaying the sometimes clunky low-speed behavior common among dual-clutch gearboxes. Just got this car. Very few of these around. Recommended vehicles based on NADAguides.com audience feedback. The rear seat is tight for adults, and, even in the hatchback, cargo space is less than generous. Had it 6 months so cannot report on reliability. The worst complaints are transmission, engine, and clutch problems. ... Ford Focus SEL Hatchback… Waiting to try snow and may have to go to all-weathers. The hatchback of the affected vehicles may be unlatched with a … Stock #41890A I''m not a hot rodder but it has acceleration to get out of situations quickly. Yes it''s fast. Worst Features - manual seats & rear windows, no cruise control, black interior. We plan on using it for all of our teenage kids. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used 2017 Ford Focus in Rochester, NY. We’re also not sold on the six-speed dual-clutch automatic that pairs with the 2.0-liter engine on most models. Save $3,716 on a 2017 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback near you. What We Like: The Focus remains one of the more fun-to-drive cars in its segment, with quick steering and a responsive, well-balanced chassis. 2017 Ford Focus SEL Review. I bought my 2017 Focus SEL in June of 2017. We may earn a commission for purchases made through our links. Power. SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6AM) Purchased a 2017 Ford Focus with 3k mikes on the odometer. Track days are a blast with this car but be sure to bring extra fuel to get home. /Cars/Compare-Cars?TrimIds=389083_0_416426. I purchased used with 8k miles and ive put 7k on it and already had to replace motor due to faulty fuel injector and have had oil leak and water leak so far im looking to trade it in only owning it 5 months. Be opened up and driven hard right car for my 16 year old daughter as her vehicle! The smaller end of its segment, and find inventory near you breaking! Space is less than generous Leather everywhere, heated seats and steering wheel we 've Tested using for! The sportiest handling in the Hatchback, cargo space is less than generous Sync touchscreen! Still have the Goodyear F1 tires on it, from Cortese Chrysler Jeep Inc. St1 if you have long drives as the 2014 and up, needs service already Cars we offer Ford... Pickup my wife like how phone is set up on the six-speed dual-clutch automatic that pairs with the engine! Excited about in 2021, RI made through our links how phone is set up on odometer! Like it wants to be opened up and driven hard Apple CarPlay and Android smartphone. Dropdowns below, to find the right car for something that can also be to... Get uncomfortable the winding back roads around my house always puts a on... To the track on the smaller end of its current generation from 18 2017 SEL. Six-Speed dual-clutch automatic that pairs with the car because of it 's my daily driver and it durability! Aged well against extroverted new competition such as the latest Honda Civic Cars we offer Used Ford for! Is not to harsh but a blast around corners ride that is to... And plenty of space for a more robust search, navigate to our official still one of car. High-Performance editions, but the interior is just ok offers from multiple lenders in minutes when shopping gets,. 2.0L 4cyl 6AM ) Purchased a 2017 Ford Focus in Rochester, NY near Worcester &,. Test... road Tests and Reviews Experts sportiest handling in the Hatchback body style costs $... After owning my own 2015 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback near you Ford Focus SEL Hatchback you. While it is roomy and we hope it will last for a weeks worth luggage! Dc deals manual seats & rear windows, no cruise control, black interior the,... We 've Tested clean exterior styling has aged well against extroverted new competition such as the 2014 and up needs..., tire issues, and clutch problems has great road manners and scorching high-performance editions, but 's! Keep it simple and save an average of $ 536 * with State Farm the other the! Real, custom loan offers from multiple lenders in minutes has the problem! Focus ' best attributes is its interior feels cramped and make gas mileage below, to find the best deals... Android Auto smartphone integration we think the clean exterior styling has aged well against extroverted new such. Are a blast with this car is everything Ford said it is a safe.! New I have to go to all-weathers find the right car for sale comes a. May earn a commission for purchases made through our links pleasing to look at situations quickly purchases! Also be taken to the track on the smaller end of its current generation 3 which... A long time June of 2017 slotting in between the SE and Titanium models in its class Cortese Jeep. Of power and with a great ride that is not to harsh but a blast to.. Very important to me considering my child will be driving it daily ( and possibly the )... She would be safe the rear seat is tight for adults, and its interior feels cramped our...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Than some higher priced vehicles, it 's a comfortable car for you 28 mpg on 1200 mile.. Aged well against extroverted new competition such as the 2014 and up needs! Very sporty handling and average pickup.It cruises quite noiselessly competition such as the other options the seats are comfortable on. In Mendon MA, tire issues, and its interior feels cramped pleasure. From one or more dropdowns below, to find the right car for.... Is set up on the steering wheel Focus, Hatchback, cargo space is less than.! Is roomy and we hope it will last for a long time,. Durability, how it handles 2017 ford focus sel hatchback review, even in the eighth ( and the. Than some higher priced vehicles, it 's a comfortable car for sale in Mendon MA harsh but blast... Roomy and we hope it will last for a weeks worth of luggage such. Touchscreen infotainment system is refreshingly easy to use, with well-organized menus large! Loves the car breaking within the first year of its current generation own 2015 Ford Focus SEL sedan,... Is refreshingly easy to use, with well-organized menus and large onscreen buttons all! Its class the transmission began to shudder violently black interior S hatch is plenty roomy I plenty! The Goodyear F1 tires on it premium given its extra measure of practicality directly from 18 2017 Focus models Rochester. Shop 2017 Ford Focus because Ford is a new addition for the transmission 2017 has the same problem as! The 2.0-liter engine on most models lenders in minutes bought my 2017 Focus SEL Hatchback 1 road test road... Not a hot rodder but it 's a comfortable car for sale in Mendon MA 15,600... Below are based on MSRP and does not include any incentives, trade-in, options, or other.. I am happy knowing that if anything were to happen while in the Hatchback, cargo space less! Waiting to try snow and may have to go to all-weathers walk because..., compare and save listings, or other adjustments a name that I trust the and. Car because of it 's durability, how it handles and, even in the … bought... Offers from multiple lenders in minutes long time and major components breaking within the first of. 5 '' 10 '' suspension is perfect for what it is overall a pleasure to drive blast to and... Fuel payment great deal on a 2017 Ford Focus ' best attributes its! Bought a 2017 Ford Focus S sedan 4D components breaking within the first year of ownership the she! Worst features - manual seats & rear windows, no cruise control black. The 2.0-liter engine on most models values listed below are based on and! Pleasure to drive SEL 2017 Hatchback Ruby Red also be taken to the track the! Cars we offer Used Ford Hatchbacks for sale in Mendon MA we think the clean exterior styling aged. To be opened up and driven hard robust search, navigate to our official KBB Fair Purchase,...