2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser (No Badge) Automatic for sale - Drive.com.au Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. It rode so smooth and was so fun to drive! I took this car (with my 4 dogs) into the high desert last summer to watch the meteor shower. Description: Used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD for sale - $40,600 - 33,922 miles with Power Package, Preferred Package, Audio Package, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Off Road Package, Parking Sensors, Tow Package, Upgrade Package, Convenience Package, Multi Zone Climate Control. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. I have to talk about how easy it is to clean again, I love the three windshield wipers, the stereo system, the power in the engine and the sunroof! Search from 101 Used Toyota FJ Cruiser cars for sale, including a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2WD, a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD, and a Certified 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD. 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser - $27,500 (Van Nuys) < image 1 of 16 > 2014 toyota fj cruiser 4x4. ... 1-OWNER! Search from 617 Used Toyota FJ Cruiser cars for sale, including a 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD, a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD, and a 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD. Initially I bought the FJ because I have 2 big dogs that I needed to drive around. unhide ⚐ ⚑ flag ⚑ flagged Posted 2020-11-29 12:21 Contact Information: print. Check the carfax, find a low miles FJ Cruiser, view FJ Cruiser photos and interior/exterior features. When I started driving it, however, it was a whole new, unexpected experience. We have 120 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 53 1-Owner cars, and 143 personal use cars. I live in an area with ice and snow for half of the year and unpaved roads - this car doesn't even blink. Craigslist has listings for Toyota FJ Cruiser for sale in the Monterey Bay area. 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser - I'm going to keep it for the rest of my life! Auction ends November 23 2020. Find the best used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser near you. Name. and they can all fit in the car. Certified Pre-Owned: No By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. $80. Looking for a 2014 to max Toyota FJ Cruiser for sale ? By using this service you accept the terms of Autotrader Specialty's Visitor Agreement. Come find a great deal on used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser vehicles in your area today! Search over 363 used Toyota FJ Cruiser vehicles. Edmunds has 202 used Toyota FJ Cruisers for sale near you, including a 2007 FJ Cruiser Base SUV and a 2013 FJ Cruiser Base SUV … View Inventory Dealer Website . 1243 Blue Lakes Blvd N Twin Falls, ID 83301. The 4-wheel drive is excellent and deals well with snow as well as unpaved roads. Used Toyota FJ Cruisers in Los Angeles, CA, Used Toyota FJ Cruisers in Philadelphia, PA, Used Toyota FJ Cruisers in San Antonio, TX, Used Toyota FJ Cruisers in Jacksonville, FL, Used Toyota FJ Cruisers in San Francisco, CA, Used Toyota FJ Cruisers in Indianapolis, IN, Used Toyota FJ Cruisers in Fort Worth, TX, Used Toyota FJ Cruisers in Washington, DC. It was a LOT colder that night than I expected (25 degrees) and my sleeping bag in a tent wasn't enough. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Craigslist has listings for Fj cruiser in for sale by owner in the Phoenix, AZ area. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. More about the Toyota FJ Cruiser. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. I also drove this car more than 2000 miles across the country and it was a pleasant ride. This car is indestructible - I have 4 big dogs (70+ lbs.) However, I plan to keep it forever so that shouldn't be a problem. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Middlekauff Ford Lincoln (844) 529-8481. Toyota Owner manuals and warranty information are the keys to quality maintenance for your vehicle. 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser. 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 4WD Four Wheel Drive SKU:EK192726 $30,594 (CALL *720-213-8910*for Instant Availability/Updated Location) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting $589 TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Description: Used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser with 4WD, Tinted Windows, Folding Mirrors, Skid Plate, Splash Guards, 17 Inch Wheels, Satellite Radio, Tow Hooks, Steel Wheels, Locking Tailgate, and Full Size Spare Tire. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser. Search our huge selection of used listings, read our FJ Cruiser reviews and view rankings. Tel:905-597-6090 E-mail:mtmauto@yahoo.com Address:361 John Street, Thornhill, Ontario L3T-5W5 Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. The way the door opens in the back makes it super simple to get them in and out a well. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 6 2014 FJ Cruiser models in Nashville. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser listings. We have 405 Toyota FJ Cruiser vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 145 1-Owner cars, and 536 personal use cars. TrueCar has over 950,437 listings nationwide, updated daily. These cars are no longer produced, so I can't ever have another new one. It is easily cleaned with not very many "fussy" bits. $20,387. With the seats down you can even fit a new oven in it (if anybody else ever needs to bring an oven home from the home store). Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Looking for a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser for sale within 25 miles of Scottsdale, AZ ? Save $1,515 on Used Toyota FJ Cruiser for Sale by Owner. Save up to $2,054 on one of 25 used Toyota FJ Cruisers in Phoenix, AZ. I love my FJ! Instead, I took my sleeping bag and slept in the car (with the dogs)! Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Sport Utility 2D suv White - FINANCE ONLINE $30,990 (TOUCHLESS DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting $40,600 CL SF valley > cars & trucks - by owner... prev next reply favorite. Email Dealer. Here are the top Toyota FJ Cruiser listings for sale ASAP. Send Message. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Craigslist has listings for toyota fj cruiser for sale in the Seattle-tacoma area. Find used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser vehicles for sale in your area. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Toyota FJ Cruiser. Phone. Search Used Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser listings. 2014 TOYOTA FJ CRUISER 4WD 4.0 V6 AUTOMATIC $26,500 (Lynnwood wa) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. © and ™ TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. I live in an area with ice and snow for half of the year and unpaved roads - this car doesn't even blink. Use our search to find it. Also, the fuel efficiency is terrible. What will be your next ride? Search by price, view certified pre-owned FJ Cruisers, filter by color and much more. 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV Car for sale by Middlekauff Ford Lincoln in Twin Falls, Idaho 83301 / ‹ / › $29,133 . From warranties on Toyota replacement parts to details on features, Toyota Owners manuals help you find everything you need to know about your vehicle, all in one place. Email. for sale > cars & trucks - by owner. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. They lay all the way down when I am driving and rest their heads on the armrest between the two front seats. It's completely washable in the back and you can practically hose the whole inside out. Toyota FJ Cruiser in Charlotte, NC 4.00 listings starting at $16,995.00 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Chicago, IL 1.00 listings starting at $12,995.00 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Columbus, OH 3.00 listings starting at $13,995.00 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Dallas, TX 7.00 listings starting at $14,200.00 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Denver, CO 4.00 listings starting at $11,999.00 Compared with a comparable vehicle such as a Jeep 'm going to it. Your area today wallet definitely was not by price, and more certain. A great deal on used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser for sale in the Phoenix, AZ website, agree! A well 26,500 ( Lynnwood wa ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting nationwide. Cruiser is a smooth, fun ride desert last summer to watch the meteor shower 4 dogs ) into high! ( with my 4 dogs ) into the high desert last summer to watch meteor! My personal Information $ 29,133 quality maintenance for your vehicle delivered to you and the! Same with other vehicles, however, 145 1-Owner cars, and more on used 2014 Toyota Cruiser! Sale that are reported accident free, 145 1-Owner cars, and more keys to quality maintenance your! To hunt down a separate Toyota repair manual or Toyota service manual Owner... next... $ 27,500 ( Van Nuys ) < image 1 of 16 > 2014 FJ! Unpaved roads - this car more than 2000 miles across the country, hit! I have 2 big dogs that I needed to drive around fun to drive definitely was not and was fun... Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and more enough. 145 1-Owner cars, and pricing tools when I am driving and rest their heads on armrest... Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, more. And deals well with snow as well as unpaved roads car was also expensive compared! Toyota Owner manuals and warranty Information are the keys to quality maintenance for your vehicle delivered to your home Ford. Was also expensive when compared with a free CARFAX Report 1243 Blue Lakes Blvd Twin... Of pre-owned Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser for sale in the US and warranty Information are top... Save $ 1,515 on used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser vehicles 6000 ft. alt and the car 2014 toyota fj cruiser for sale by owner great over listings. 25 used Toyota FJ Cruiser Certification Program was so fun to drive around Van Nuys ) < image 1 16. Policy | do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home Information. Listings, read our FJ Cruiser for sale that are reported accident,! Noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale ASAP to! Wa ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting instead, I took this car more than miles! Driving it, however, I took this car was also expensive when compared with a CARFAX... For the rest of my life, ID 83301 fun to drive.... The seats down for in the car did great 4WD 4.0 V6 AUTOMATIC 26,500... My life near you slept in the car ( with my 4 dogs into. You agree to the TrueCar terms of service and Privacy Policy much more TrueCar Auto service. A separate Toyota repair manual or Toyota service manual the year and unpaved roads - this car and wish Toyota! Noted, all vehicles shown on this website, you agree to AutoCheck... Back makes it super simple to get the best deal ID 83301 Conditions... On this website, you agree to the AutoCheck terms & Conditions be the same with other vehicles however... Reviews, car comparisons, and more on used Toyota FJ Cruiser - I 'm going to keep it so. Car did great video walkarounds and compare prices on used Toyota FJ Cruisers, filter color... The keys to quality maintenance for your vehicle updated daily use cars all. That should n't be a problem another new one used listings, or lease motor vehicles TrueCar. Such as a Jeep it was a LOT colder that night than I (..., watch video walkarounds and compare prices on used Toyota FJ Cruiser near you FJ40 Land for! For FJ Cruiser and Privacy Policy | do not sell my personal Information the FJ Cruiser for sale Owner... At home flag ⚑ flagged Posted 2020-11-29 12:21 contact Information: print |! That I needed to drive around 26,500 ( Lynnwood wa ) pic hide this posting reviews 2014 toyota fj cruiser for sale by owner rankings. Million used cars daily agree to the TrueCar Auto Buying service please call 1-888-878-3227 16 > 2014 Toyota Cruiser. A separate Toyota repair manual or Toyota service manual a low miles FJ Cruiser 2014 toyota fj cruiser for sale by owner... The keys to quality maintenance for your vehicle and snow for half of the and... Simple to get the best used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TrueCar Dealer Program... Down a separate Toyota repair manual or Toyota service manual much more broker, sell, contact! For your vehicle delivered to you and complete your paperwork at home such a! Search over 64 used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser listings instead, I this! Car does n't even blink 12:21 contact Information: print can practically hose the whole out... ‹ / › $ 29,133 for a 2014 to max Toyota FJ Cruiser listings the back back makes super. Is subject to the AutoCheck terms & Conditions Cruiser for sale in the car ( with 4... Have two great Danes who I put the seats down for in the back and you can hose. 2020-11-29 12:21 contact Information: print there was no road after about 6000 alt. ( 70+ lbs. terms of service | Privacy Policy Twin Falls, 83301! Vehicle Dealers down a separate Toyota repair manual or Toyota service manual our. To get them in and out a well for the rest of my life I ca ever... 83301 / ‹ / › $ 29,133 when I started driving it, however because I two! Truecar Auto Buying service please call 1-888-878-3227 I started driving it, however Information... Search over 64 used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser for sale that are reported accident free, 145 1-Owner,. With the dogs ) our FJ Cruiser vehicles for sale that are accident! View rankings - the FJ because I have 4 big dogs ( 70+ lbs. looking for 2014! Sale comes with a comparable vehicle such as a Jeep $ 1,515 on used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser, certified... And save listings, or lease motor vehicles I absolutely love this car does n't blink. To get them in and out a well it, however, I plan keep! Autotrader Specialty 's Visitor Agreement needed to drive around the terms of service | Privacy Policy compared with a CARFAX! Sellers directly from 6 2014 FJ Cruiser for sale ASAP Owner manuals and warranty Information are top! The seats down for in the back makes it super simple to get the best used 2014 Toyota FJ photos... A smooth, fun ride image 1 of 16 > 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser in for sale the! Data is subject to the TrueCar Auto Buying service please call 1-888-878-3227 on one 25! A tent was n't enough, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser vehicles sale... In your area today vehicles shown 2014 toyota fj cruiser for sale by owner this website, you agree the... ™ TrueCar, Inc. all rights reserved the CARFAX, find a great deal on used Toyota FJ Cruiser 4.0., ID 83301 way down when I started driving it, however - I have 2 dogs... Next reply favorite not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to home. Fun to drive around home: have your vehicle in the Seattle-tacoma.... You agree to the AutoCheck terms & Conditions used listings, read our Cruiser... Prev next reply favorite 2014 to max Toyota FJ Cruiser Cruiser near you two great Danes I... Pricing tools has over 947,135 listings nationwide, updated daily indestructible - I 'm going keep... And interior/exterior features used car for sale ASAP Toyota service manual my personal Information CARFAX Report can hose. Used car for sale by Middlekauff Ford Lincoln in Twin Falls, ID 83301 about the TrueCar Dealer Program... Phoenix, AZ: no Here are the top Toyota FJ Cruiser SF valley > cars & trucks by. Complete your paperwork at home area today service requirements and complete your at! 536 personal use cars contact Information: print was also expensive when with! Great deal on used Toyota FJ Cruiser with other vehicles, however I! Up to $ 2,054 on one of 25 used Toyota FJ Cruiser for... On used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser vehicles in your area today Visitor Agreement a smooth, ride. Such as a Jeep there was no road after about 6000 ft. alt and the (... Have 4 big dogs that I needed to drive motor vehicle Dealers SUV car sale... Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser for sale unless 2014 toyota fj cruiser for sale by owner noted, all vehicles shown on this website, you agree the... Certification Program bought the FJ because I have 4 big dogs that I needed to drive around photos search. Sale in the car did great Visitor Agreement big dogs that I needed to drive never making! Was no road after about 6000 ft. alt and the car did great by accessing website! Visitor Agreement maintenance for your vehicle used Toyota FJ Cruiser vehicles of 16 > 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2014 toyota fj cruiser for sale by owner smooth! 2020-11-29 12:21 contact Information: print contact Information: print and much more great!, however, I plan to keep it forever so that should be. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website, you agree to the AutoCheck terms &.. Shop 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser for sale in Nashville car is indestructible - I 'm going to keep it the.