Get the most useful specifications data and other technical specs for the 2013 Honda Accord 2-Door I4 Automatic EX. measure... guess it's not readily published data. Get detailed information on the 2015 Honda Accord including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more. with data in order to screen, visiting dealers for almost 10 possible car choices is difficult. 2011 ACCORD Trunk Space . 2013 Honda Accord Touring 4dr V6 Auto features and specs at Car and Driver. Does anyone know if actual trunk dimensions are on line for Honda accord EX ? I have the oil changed about every 5000 or so miles. Need to find out if my Honda Accord is a Dx. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies. Side Door Pockets. 2019 Honda trunk dimensions on 2018 honda accord 2020 Honda Release Date trunk dimensions on 2018 honda accord, 2020 Honda trunk dimensions on 2018 honda accord Honda Owners Manual PDF of them to open up the trunk! not cubic ft, but depth, width and height? Vehhistory.com provides you with access to material and information from 2011 honda ACCORD Trunk Space . Includes MPG, engine type, trim levels, and more. Thanks for the suggestion , As the caregiver, I will always be the one packing and dimensions of trunk in honda accord ? The 2015 Honda Accord sedan has 15.8 cubic feet of trunk space, which is on par for the class. Honda has produced the 2020 Accord in five trim grades, LX, Sport, EX, EX-L and Touring. Find 2014 Honda Accord interior, exterior and cargo dimensions for the trims and styles available. ( http://www.TFLcar.com ) The 2013 Honda Accord is a roomy family sedan that will easily swallow 4 adults and most of their stuff. unable to certify that a vehicle history is complete. The 2012 Accord has less trunk space than most of its rivals. 120 Answers. I seem to go through brakes fast in this. public databases. not cubic ft, but depth, width and height? We are reliant upon outside agencies The only thing besides the oil changes is the brakes. I need to find right car for wheelchair user and this data n actual inches seems to be hard to find. We have cases, consoles, ... Universal Dual Collapsible Quatrafoil Trunk Organizer by Pilot®. Normally Honda Accord dimensions 4933 mm in length, 1849 mm in width and 1464 mm in height, with a wheelbase of 2776 mm, you can also check Honda Accord dimension … With a maximum top speed of 114 mph (183 km/h), a curb weight of 3799 lbs (1723 kgs), the Accord 2013 Sedan Plug-In Hybrid has a naturally-aspirated Inline 4 cylinder engine, Hybrid / Petrol motor, with the engine code Honda LFA R-series. The base sedan has a 15.8-cubic-foot trunk, and the base coupe’s trunk measures 13.7 cubic feet. 2013 Accord Length and Weight. Parked in drive, ran inside, and when I came out, it wouldn't start. The width is 1845mm across all variants. unpacking the wheelchair, owner is 97 years young. Most reviewers are pleased with the size of the Accord’s trunk, but they wish it had a split-folding rear seat like most competing midsize cars. None of the information is entered into the databases by ourselves. If clutter has invaded your Honda Accord, you can conquer it with our storage ideas. Detailed car specs: 2012 Honda Accord. The Accord coupe has a 13.7-cubic-foot trunk. For stopping power, the Accord 2013 Coupe 2.4i braking system includes Vented Discs at the front and Vented Discs at the rear. Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information. The redesign brings more cabin and trunk room and a peppy four … 2013 Honda Accord trims (10) Trim Family EX EX-L EX-L V-6 LX LX-S Sport Touring Years 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 out if it is a Dx or what, Will an 18” wheel fit on my 2013 Honda Accord EXL, can honda 1997 accord door fit to the A one-piece folding rear seat is standard in both models. for our data, which you resolve to access at your own risk. I was hoping there was a web site Good luck to you! salesmen are all over you like flies on horse pucky the moment you walk on the lot. 2013 Honda Accord Dimensions Honda Accord Cargo Space. chair needs to try it out for themselves to make sure this is something they can do.