It has a slender profile with very subtle finger groves where the index and pinky fingers rest. From office to outdoors, the 0452CF is ready to go wherever you're ready to take it. Probably not best to throw it. Chad McBroom is the owner and founder of Comprehensive Fighting Systems, and specializes in practical empty-hand, blade, stick, and firearms applications. In my daily encounter, I use quit some knives, but this one is more outstanding as it goes very well with me. It’ll probably be compared to the Hinderer factory customs that Zero Tolerance releases from time to time, but it should be thought of alongside the 0452 and 0452CF Hinderer models that are still being produced. Even if you lightly throw it into a piece of wood the handle will snap shut. It is carbon fiber, which is EXTREMELY strong. Steel: It also has a great blade which is very sharp when buying it. But some knife users have been asking for a little more—a little more size, a little more handle curve, a little more carbon fiber, a little more Sinkevich. How strong is the clip As always, any and all support is greatly appreciated. The blade is constructed of 0.16” CPM-S35VN. The ZT 0452 flipper is a streamlined version of the award-winning 0454 folder designed by Dmitry Sinkevich. The knife no longer works and is now considered by me to be a throw away knife. However. Zero Tolerance: ZT0460 - Sinkevich Persian Flipper The Zero Tolerance 0450CF, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, is one of ZT’s top-selling knives. Zero Tolerance Large Sinkevich Carbon Fiber Folding Knife 0452CF Blade Length: 4.1, Closed Length: 5.2, 20% Off w/ Free Shipping 5.0 rating with 1 review review & rate 0 Questions & 0 Answers Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Reviews / Q&A. Your email address will not be published. The Zero Tolerance 0452CF Knife 0452CF is the same size as the original 0454, but with a carbon fiber front scale and S35VN dual-finished blade. New to Zero Tolerance but not knives, This 0452cf is smooth as silk, Perfectly centered, Easy to carry in pocket and a whole lot of blade when you flip it open. Very impressive for a 4.1” folding knife! ZT 0452cf features a s35vn blade steel which categories in a super steel class and has good wear resistance and takes a really nice edge. If you are looking for a high-quality, tactical folder, then you would be doing yourself a favor by purchasing the ZT0452CF. The knife can be used by the military soldier. The pocket clip of the knife is somehow tight. The original Zero Tolerance 0454 was an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. 4. Unless you plan on running over this knife with a tank, I wouldn’t worry about it. I had been a fan of Zero Tolerance’s quality and construction ever since they came on the market a few years ago, but I wasn’t crazy about their designs. I had to use a hard wrist flick to open the knife. This knife is everything I expected it would be and more. I have been carrying this knife every day for about 4 months now. Zero Tolerance 0452CF Flipper Folding Knife Review Posted by Ray | Video Reviews | 0 | TO BROWSE OR BUY ZERO TOLERANCE KNIVES, CHECK OUT THE AMAZON LINKS BELOW, ENJOY :] ZERO TOLERANCE … The 0452CF only weighs in at 4.3-oz, so it is a light-weight, easy to pack in your pocket and in short order, you’ll forget you have it clipped in your pocket. These are just a few of the qualities I look for in a folder. But some knife users have been asking for a little more—a little more size, a little more handle curve, a little more carbon fiber, a little more Sinkevich. The knife weighs in at 4.64 ounces, which is extremely light considering the size of the knife. I cannot say enough good things about this knife. The long, narrow drop point with the ¾+ false edge is an excellent thrusting blade. In fact, if it were any lighter, it would probably be too light. I was instantly drawn to this knife because of its long, narrow blade and slender profile. James, I’d say with the carbon fiber scale this is more of a light duty knife or a dress knife. It has been silky smooth ever since. I know knives are tools and are primarily designed to work. I would not let the durability of the handle scale deter you. C $311.41. Thanks! I have to admit it looks nice, but in the long run I would rather be able to continue to look at ten fingers than to have to look at this piece of crap for another day. The 0452CF has a blade length of 4.10”, a handle length of 5.17”, an overall length of 9.27”, and is made in the USA. This knife has just the right amount of weight to it. During the 2016 SHOT Show, a product rep stopped me and asked if he could demo some of his micro-particle oil on my knife. Please consider that purchasing anything through any of the links on this website helps support BladeReviews.com, and keeps the site going. Plus, it is perfectly balanced right at the first finger grove. The blade is S35VN and will hold an edge incredibly well. A strong detent system not only locks the blade in place when it is in the closed position, but also adds counter resistance so that the blade launches open when the pressure on the flipper breaks free of the detent. Chad is the author of "Solving the Enigma: Insights into Fighting Models" and has contributed to several books on knife fighting. The 0452CF has a carbon fiber front scale and S35VN dual-finished blade, and opens as smooth as butter with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. It meets all the expectation I hard. X. Best Tactical Knives Last paragraph – “doing yourself a favor by purchasing the ZT0453CF.” Yeah, you see it. The Zero Tolerance 0450CF, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, is one of ZT’s top-selling knives. Thanks for the review Chad. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. $240.00. It has to be light, reliable, sharp, and geometrically efficient. The clip is reversible. But some knife users have been asking for a little more—a little more size, a little more handle curve, a little more carbon fiber, a little more Sinkevich. It has become a regular part of my Every-Day Carry kit. Zero Tolerance Knives Tualatin, Oregon's Zero Tolerance Knives are built to the exacting specifications demanded by military, law enforcement, and discerning collectors. But it was also a very Limited Edition knife. Lol, but I am curious about zt knives, I’ve read a lot about them, I like what I’ve read, but as a lot of folks, can’t really afford or justify the price tag, my EDC, is a Gerber, it’s tough for sure, but doesn’t hold an edge for shit, and I’m not really abusing it…. Then I set up a couple of full 12-ounce water bottles and slashed away at them one at a time. It feels great. The blade of the 0452CF is a flat-ground, drop point design with a satin finish. Precision machining, superior craftsmanship, ultra-premium materials, and a higher standard of performance. But it was also a very Limited Edition knife. I’d be interested in a titanium replacement scale for the 0452cf, in any case. It meets all the expectation I hard. Log in. Thanks. Features. The blade of the knife cannot hold the good edge. My Bear Grylls knife has a cheap plastic ish sheath, but it has a good idea, it can be fitted for multiple ways to carry, conceal, and draw, I’m not a stranger to hold, carry, and deploy it, but, it’s a weak knife, at best I paid 30$ for it, but, it has outlasted every other one I’ve had, in my spring assisted Kershaw folder, the tip broke on that 3 days after I bought it, but it didn’t have a reinforced tip. Overall, if you're looking for a bigger knife that doesn't take up much room in the pocket, the ZT 0452CF isn't a bad choice. Kershaw. The first thing I did when I took the knife out of the box is do some cutting tests. The Zero Tolerance 0454 is an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. Zero Tolerance 0460 Sinkevich, 3.25" S35VN Plain Blade, Bronze Carbon Fiber/Titanium Handle The Zero Tolerance 0450CF, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, is one of ZT’s top-selling knives. Your email address will not be published. Zero Tolerance 0452CF Sinkevich - S35VN ... Out of Stock. Best Survival Knives The 0452CF employs the KVT (Kershaw Velocity Technology) ball bearing system, which rotates around a large, beautiful five-spoke pivot pin. I had finally found a Zero Tolerance that would suit my personal needs. Combined with a hardened steel locking bar, the titanium frame lock ensures a solid lock up. Most relevant reviews. Best High Value Knives. The original Zero Tolerance 0454 was an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. I have no doubt that others will enjoy this knife as much as I have. First, I did a paper test and the blade sliced off slips of paper with laser precision. I am going to pick up one of these (was going to anyway), but your review makes me feel better about my decision. To make this amazing knife more readily available, ZT created a version based on the original’s streamlined form and high-performance function. To make this amazing knife more readily available, ZT has created a new-for-2015 version based on the original’s streamlined form and high-performance function. This review and purchase is long overdue.let me say wow with another beautiful knife from ZT and a long awaited buy.This 0452cf is well balanced blade to handle ratio and all at around 4oz for a 4inch blade. If you are looking for a high-quality, tactical folder, then you would … The streamlined shape and little weight make the 0452 the perfect EDC. He put a small drop on the detent pin using a needlepoint dropper, and that was all it took to make the blade deploy with a simple flip of the index finger. I normally take the clip off but for a knife this big it might be nice to have one. The 0452CF is just a great all around defensive blade. The original Zero Tolerance 0454 was an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich.But it was also a very Limited Edition knife. One of the primary reasons I chose this particular knife as an EDC defensive blade is the blade geometry. I’m very glad that Zero Tolerance decided to run this production run of the Dimitry Sinkevich collaboration. To make this amazing knife more readily available, ZT has created a new-for-2015 version based on the originalåäÌÝå»s streamlined form and high-performance function. ZT knives are made with premium materials and were originally designed with military and emergency services in mind. They built tanks, but I wanted something that was as tough as a tank, but as sleek as a Ferrari at the same time. Depending on how it feels and looks to you, the clip is pretty meh but can be easily replaced and It's fairly stiff detent ball does take some time to wear in but it will smooth out with use. S35VN sharpens to a razor edge, holds it, and can be resharpened easily. What is a similar knife for the price, obviously, you get what you pay for, but, what is it that really sets it apart from say, a crkt knife, it was awesome, except for that damn clip/ and loss problem and I’m embarrassed to say my Bear Grylls knife, is so far the strongest ( other than my c.b. The clip on this knife has a very small signature as well, causing the knife virtually to disappear in the pocket. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Zero Tolerance 0452CF Sinkevich Carbon Fiber Folding Knife w/ZT Storage Pouch at Amazon.com. 😉. The knife cut almost completely through each water bottle. Am pleased that Zero Tolerance agreed to spearhead this production of the. I am not at all displeased with my Zero Tolerance 0452CF. The Zero Tolerance 0452CF is a slender pocketknife for everyday use, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich. It has a satin/stonewash finished S35VN stainless steel blade with a flipper, and the KVT ball-bearing pivot produces reliable, quick one-hand deployment. In my daily encounter, I use quit some knives, but this one is more outstanding as it goes very well with me. The clip comes with 2 T6 Stainless Torx Screws (Knife is … I’m not sure i’d be able to do any work with it, because i’d pull it out and flip it open and forget what I’d gotten it out for! Zero Tolerance is know for large overbuilt knives, but they received feedback that everyone didn’t want to carry around a big honking pocket knife. Required fields are marked *. The 0452CF is a streamlined, mass production version of the award-winning 0454, designed by Dimitry Sinkevich, who is an artist in the realms of both beauty and function. What's not to like about this knife especially for having big hands i … The ZT0393 is a full production model knife, not a sprint run, custom factory or limited edition model. Detail. For the past four months, I have never left behind this knife as wherever I go I must take it. Zero Tolerance 0452CF Sinkevich Knife Carbon Fiber Handle S35VN Blade. Do you think I did a good choice? I carry it only because of self protection. The carbon fiber on this knife fell apart when I jammed the knife into my bedroom hardwood floor. Made in the USA Zero Tolerance 0562CFSale. It is now assimilated in my daily Carry kit. But it was also a very Limited Edition knife. Best EDC Knives As we can’t buy firearms in Hong Kong, I carry folding knives for self defense. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures a solid lock up. It has an excellent blade and an excellent opening mechanism. The original Zero Tolerance 0454 was an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. The Zero Tolerance 0450CF, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, is one of ZT’s top-selling knives. This knife is intriguing but how does it feel in your left hand.? Not sure if I’m dragging up a dead horse from its grave…. This knife is no exception. So the 0450 hit the scene, and then this 0450CF took that even further by replacing the titanium show side handle with carbon fiber. I cannot say enough good things about this knife. This knife is everything I expected it would be and more. Many people may find it costlier camping. One of the things I love about Zero Tolerance is their deep pocket clips. The knife is affordable since it is sold at a very low price. Thank you for the review Chad, got my 0452cf from BladeHQ. Great review, Chad. the jimping on the flipper) are upgrades over the original. ZT0452CF: Model 0452CF Zero Tolerance Knives. It chipped off at the corner where the lock pin was embedded. Unlike its 0454 predecessor, the flipper mechanism on this model has some nice jimping to ensure positive finger contact with the flipper. I feel very confident with this knife’s locking system. When it comes to folding knives, I am extremely selective in what I choose to carry, especially if it is a blade that I am going to carry for self-protection. Overall, the American-made Zero Tolerance 0452CF is a great every day and precision-made knife made with the highest quality and design. Important features of Zero Tolerance 0452CF. The blade consists of powder-metallurgical CPM-S-35VN with an elaborate grind, partially covered with a … 3. The original Zero Tolerance 0454 was an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. Would the titanium be too slick against your palm for good control and is the clip reversible. ZT embodies a commitment to exacting quality control standards and utilize only the best materials in each of their pocket knives. I have been carrying this knife every day for about 4 months now. I am not ashamed to be associated with Zero Tolerance zt 0452CF knife review. If that is a problem you face, I would throw some blue thread licker on the screws. Zero Tolerance (ZT) is Kai's flagship sporting/tactical knife line. To answer some of your questions as quickly as possible, the clip is very sturdy and I haven’t had any issues with the screws coming loose. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Do the screws that hold the clip to the knife stay tight, that seems to be my biggest issue with folders, the screws come loose, or the clip bends/ breaks, and lose the knife and not realize it, which is dumb, since it is reversed in my pocket ( knife is in my pocket clip is out of pocket). Chad is also a blade designer and design consultant, using his extensive knowledge of edged weapon tactics to help design some of the most versatile bladed weapons on the market. I have yet to resharpen mine. This is my second ZT and just ordered another(0560) since these have both been perfect knives with a really nice fit and finish. The handle of the 0452CF is carbon fiber on one side and titanium on the other side, which is the reason this knife is so light. Product Description. The 0452CF opens as smooth as butter with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. It was destined to become one of my favorite EDC knives. How durable is the edge, how often do I need to sharpen it, and what is best way to maintenance this knife??? Filed Under: EDC Knives, Folding Knives, Made in the USA, Tactical Knives, Titanium Frame Lock Knives, Zero Tolerance Tagged With: carbon fiber, Dmitry Sinkevich, kvt, Made in the USA, S35VN. The deep pocket clip mounted low on the handle allows this knife to sit almost completely concealed inside the pocket. Finally, I discovered the 0452CF. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Zero Tolerance Framelock Knife Carbon Fiber & Titanium S35VN ZT 0452CF at the best online prices at eBay! I don’t really need to use it as a tool. After all, a folding knife is already at a disadvantage over a fixed blade, due to the fact that it has to rely on mechanical functions. But it was also a very Limited Edition knife.

zero tolerance 0452cf review

Wlbz Tv Schedule, The Ring Of Gyges Story Poses The Problem Of, 78244 Zip Code, Fender Limited Edition '72 Telecaster Custom W/ Bigsby Review, Prince2 Progress Theme, Green Tomato And Chilli Chutney Recipe, National Black Nurses Association Promotional Code, Light Greek Dessert,