77 results for ge profile electric range. Profile Item model number PHS930SLSS PHS930SLSS SKU: 5979216. Fast and easy, let’s see if you deliver the goods before Christmas. The dealer arranged a service call from GE Service a few days later, but it took two weeks before parts were available and the initial repair was complete. Ft. Slide-In Electric Induction Convection Range ... PHS930SLSS SKU: 5979216. No ifs, ands or buts. GE Appliances The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. ft. capacity. At GE Appliances, we bring good things to life, by designing and building the world's best appliances. If you want to keep an eye on a roast or cake being baked the big viewing window makes it easy to check at a glance with no need to open the oven and release any heat. The Chef Connect lets you connect the range with a GE Over the Range Microwave for extra features, such as synced time, range elements, and microwave light and vent. You should begin receiving regular emails from us shortly! However, as an electrical engineer I fully understand the benefits of it. Looking forward to receiving my new refrigerator! Find GE PHS930SLSS specs, reviews and more! GE PHS930SLSS 30 Inch Smart Slide-In Induction Range with 4 Heating Elements, 5.3 cu. Profile Manufacturer G.E. Cafe Appliances is their freestanding luxury line and then Profile. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. GE ranges vary in price based on the fuel type, installation style, and features that they offer. 4.0 out of 5 stars GE PHS930SLSS 30 Inch Slide-in INDUCTION Electric Range Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2019 Never owned or cooked on an Induction Range before. Thank you! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Consumer Priority Service 3-year warranty. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Delay Bake Yes. If you’re unhappy for ANY reason, we’ll refund the Discount Bandit portion of the fee – no questions asked. Free shipping on most Electric Ranges $499 & Up See store ratings and reviews and find the best prices on Ge profile Home with PriceGrabber's shopping search engine. 50% rebate available on plan price if no claims made. GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30" Stainless Slide In Electric Range NOB #85945 HRT: Store: Best Buy U.S: Condition: Brand New Price: $2439.99: Total Price: $2439.99: Buy It from Best Buy U.S: GE - 5.3 Cu. Built-in refrigerators may necessitate an upcharge. No one tests ranges like we do. I got exactly the new appliance I wanted, delivered as I wanted, at a very good price, and all communications expectations for the transaction were met. Price Match Guarantee. The Range also have a chef connect that has three option with a single touch. User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 54 reviews. These elements run on induction technology and will only activate when the right cookware is placed on it, preventing any accidents. PHS930SLSS GE Profile GE Profile™ 30 Due to industry shortages, we are currently experiencing delays in product availability from our manufacturers and deliveries may be … Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for GE Profile PHS930SLSS Series 30 Inch Slide-in Induction Range at the best online prices at eBay! Very Satisfied! Additional fees may apply if doors must be removed to fit item into space or for deliveries past the first floor. ft. capacity. The two left elements have the ability to be controlled simultaneously to heat large cookware, such as a griddle, and guarantee the temperature of each element is identical. Unable to add item to List. Yale Appliance Store, in Boston, Massachusetts features a wide variety of Cooking including the GE Profile PHS930SLSS. I placed my order and it was over $300 less than the nearest competitors! Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021. Model PHS930SLSS. The oven can be controlled conveniently from your smartphone, so you can program, pre-heat, shut off (and much more) without even entering your kitchen. It has a built Wi-Fi that allow you somewhere in your house to control the range over your smartphone. Your email is safe with us. The oven is entirely self-cleaning (with steam clean option), including the heavy-duty oven racks. Double Oven No. See www.cpscentral.com for more details. GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30" Stainless Slide In Electric Range NOB #85945 HRT: Store: Best Buy U.S: Condition: Brand New Price: $2439.99: Total Price: $2439.99: Buy It from Best Buy U.S: GE - 5.3 Cu. Check Latest Price. GE Profile 36 in. This cooktop comes with glide touch controls, allowing precise temperature control of its 5 elements with a swipe of a finger. GE range prices. In testing, the PHS930SLSS baked batches of evenly browned cookies and was able to preheat the oven noticeably faster than the other units we’ve tested. Stop Searching For Best Price And Discount On GE Profile CleanDesign : PHP900SMSS 30 Induction Cooktop – Black Surface, Stainless Steel Trim Right Now .Today We Are Providing Where Is The Best Online Store You Can Purchase GE Profile CleanDesign : PHP900SMSS 30 Induction Cooktop – Black Surface, Stainless Steel Trim At Low Price Plus a Huge Special Offers. Hope product will be what is advertised. AnnimalS 6/25/2020 I was replacing a separate induction cooktop and an oven for this range. Previous stove was a GE Profile, that was 15yrs old so I decided to buy another one. Only applicable for single-family residential use. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. PHS930SLSS GE 30' Profile Series Slide-In Front Control Induction Range with Auto Self Clean and True European Convection Oven - Stainless SteelThis induction range from GE has WiFi connectivity that makes it ideal for the modern smart-home. PHS930SLSS in Stainless Steel by GE Appliances in Whippany, NJ - GE Profile™ 30" Smart Slide-In Front-Control Induction and Convection Range. Same products but just better prices! When it doesn’t, it’s a large, expensive kitchen clock, which is the only thing that works when the coolin fan fails. These guys came with great reviews, and I still cannot believe what a great deal I got!! Previous stove was a GE Profile, that was 15yrs old so I decided to buy another one. No Manufacturer G.E. We will see when it's delivered, but so far, Discount Bandit had the cheapest price around. Purchased a Samsung family have refrigerator As part of a black Friday sale. The GE PHS930 is a great buy. GE GWE19JSLSS French Door Refrigerator, 33 inch Width, ENERGY STAR Certified, Counter Depth, 18.6 cu. The True European Convection with Precise Air provides accurate heat circulation that ensures evenly baked foods, and with the fast pre-heat you'll be able to start baking quicker. These fees are non-refundable and will not be reflected in your order total. Never owned or cooked on an Induction Range before. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I have seen people complain about noise when the burners are on, but that certainly is not the case with mine. ©2020 Discount Bandit. The range is wonderful...when it works. We negotiate with retailers on your behalf to save you money. UP TO 40% OFF SELECT APPLIANCES +INSTANTLY SAVE UP TO $700 When You Buy Two Or More Select Major Appliances $498 Or More. Looked at all brands in the Induction stove top /convection oven. Shop The Brick for a new GE Profile Dishwasher, GE Profile Refrigerator, GE Profile Electric Range, GE Profile Gas Cooktop, GE Profile Double Wall Oven, or GE Profile Electric Cooktop. GE Profile The Innovation Rebate Offer Expires: 7/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 | Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021 Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying GE Profile Appliance Package. GE Profile PHS930SLSS This induction range checks most boxes when it comes to finding the perfect range for our customers. The GE Profile is exactly what would work for me. GE Appliances The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. We don't spam or sell your information. Only applicable for single-family residential use. I like the speed of induction cooking and wanted another with that style of cooking. For starters, this is a slide-in range that is meant to be able to replace a pre-existing freestanding range. GE Profile PHS930SLSS Overview. Ordered two Patio Heaters from Discount Bandit. Most models cost between $450 and $3,300. The price was right and expect quick delivery. For people who are shopping for a beautiful appliance that can reliably and efficiently cook and bake, this GE Profile PHS930SLSS (available at Best Buy for $2,439.99) seems to meet the requirements. GE Profile The Innovation Rebate Offer Expires: 7/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 | Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021 Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying GE Profile Appliance Package. The unit is new, out of box. At a glance, this gorgeous, slide-in range has the features seen in luxurious appliances: the front-control touchscreen panel, induction cooktop, and a true convection oven. Best Deal For Today Only ! Return Policy: 30-Day Returns & 10% Restocking Fee. PHS930SLSS in Stainless Steel by GE Appliances in Smithtown, NY - GE Profile™ 30" Smart Slide-In Front-Control Induction and Convection Range. This is not a range that will dependably work every day for 20myears. For select retailers, this charge covers all appliances on an order and more than 7 steps may incur an extra charge. Fuel Type Electric. The oven can be controlled conveniently from your smartphone, so you can program, pre-heat, shut off (and much more) without even entering your kitchen. PHS930SLSS 30" electric convection and induction range has 5.3 cu. Free shipping for many products! Swift transaction. Featuring a sleek slide-in design, true convection oven, and Glide Control touchscreen, this luxurious-looking GE Profile PHS930SLSS outperformed most of the induction ranges we’ve tested. Depending on the number of appliances purchased, receive a GE Appliances Visa® Prepaid Card valued up to $2,000 via online or mail-in rebate. Please try your search again later. Please try again. Extended warranties are available. The chef connect let you choose when to automatically sync time, and the elements with the microwave surface light and vent. GE Profile PHS930SLSS Induction Range Valerie Li Stack 9/14/2020 Trump reports feeling better, but here's why the next few days are 'the real test' in his COVID-19 battle GE Profile PHS930SLSS Overview. I sure hope so. PHS930SLSS in Stainless Steel by GE Appliances in Jarrettsville, MD - GE Profile™ 30" Smart Slide-In Front-Control Induction and Convection Range. ft. Capacity True Convection Oven, Storage Drawer, Auto Self Clean, WiFi, Glide Touch Controls, Fast Preheat, Chef Connect, ADA Compliant, and Star-K Certified: Stainless Steel Sort by: Featured Best Selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price… We only make money if you purchase a product through our links, and all opinions about the products are our own. Low price along with free shipping on the GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30" Induction Slide In Range with 5.3 cu. The GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30-inch Stainless Steel Slide-In Induction Range has WiFi connectivity that makes it ideal for the modern smart-home. In some areas may not be available without installation or white glove delivery service. 22.1 cu. Shop with confidence with our next day delivery and 60-day price match guarantee. GE PHS930SLSS, Electric Range, 30 Exterior Width, Self Clean, Convection, 5 Burners, Induction Elements, Storage Drawer, 5.3 Capacity, 1 Ovens, Slide In Canada GE Profile appliances are designed to make kitchen tasks easier by putting you in control of your appliances. Matching discount shoppers to sellers. Just reach out to Bandit Care Team, Brand New, Never Restocked or Refurbished. Great Top Loader Washer delivered and in great condition. GE Profile The Innovation Rebate Offer Expires: 7/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 | Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021 Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying GE Profile Appliance Package. Shop Goedekers.com for the best price on PHS930SLSS by GE. Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter! Same products but just better prices! Right below it is a storage drawer, ideal for keeping your go-to cookware close. MSRP applies to the continental 48 United States and does not include such items as delivery, installation, installation accessories (i.e. GE Profile 4-Piece Kitchen Appliance Package with PSB42YSKSS 42" Built-In Side by Side Refrigerator, PB960SJSS 30" Double Oven Electric Range, JVM6175SKSS 30" Over-the-Range Microwave and PDT845SSJSS 24" Built in Dishwasher in Stainless Steel The Kenmore Elite 95073 induction range is around half the price of the GE Profile PHS930SLSS range, performs just as well, has excellent user reviews, and is even a little bit bigger with a 6.1 cubic unit capacity versus the Profile’s 5.3 cu. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada may incur additional shipping charges. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2018. Sort by: Featured Best Selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price… The Best Induction Range – Our Top 5 Picks 1. I can't speak about other brands, but this one has far exceeded our expectations. GE PHS930SLSS 30 Inch Slide-in INDUCTION Electric Range, Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2019. Valid 11/4–12/3/2020. See www.cpscentral.com for more details. Fast and easy. GE PHS930SLSS 30 Inch Smart Slide-In Induction Range with 4 Heating Elements, 5.3 cu. Inexpensive: GE electric ranges are typically the most affordable, costing from $450 to $2,700. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for GE - 5.3 Cu. ft. capacity. The cooling fan failed, which makes the entire rage inoperable. Low price along with free shipping on the GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30" Induction Slide In Range with 5.3 cu. It heats so much faster than gas, and doesn't heat up the kitchen. Appliance will be unloaded, unpacked, and delivered to the room of your choice on the first floor. GE Profile PCGS960SELSS Range, Free Standing & Slide In, Gas Range, 30 inch Exterior Width, Self Clean, Convection, 5 Burners, Sealed Burners (Gas), 6.7 cu. User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 54 reviews. Canadian shipments may incur duties, taxes and brokerage fees after your order is confirmed. Get performance ratings and pricing on the GE Profile PGS930SELSS range. Valid 11/4–12/3/2020. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. $249.00 shipping. GE Profile 30 Inch Smart Slide-in Electric Induction Range with 5 Elements, Smoothtop, Wi-Fi Enabled, 5.3 cu. the GE PHS930SLSS, we hope that today’s article offered you a bunch of high-quality options with a variety of feature sets, price points and design styles. I am hoping for a good experience once the item is delivered. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021. Terms and conditions apply. If you are considering induction, I highly recommend an induction range. It has a built Wi-Fi that allow you somewhere in your house to control the range over your smartphone. Shop GE 5.3 Cu. We have had this unit for several months and love it. I have always used a gas range, but when we bought a house with a 25 year old electric, we had to replace it. GE Profile Bring Home Innovation Rebate Offer Expires: 7/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 | Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021 Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying GE Profile Appliance Package. I ordered this product from another retailer and then was told it was out of stock. The multiple levels of power allow a pot to simmer very easily. All Rights Reserved. GE Profile appliances carry more recent technology updates, wireless integration and interconnectivity options than the GE line, and these specific differences make the GE Profile … Features: Guided cooking This range is equipped with guided cooking from Hestan Cue to help streamline your cooking with a system that combines video-guided recipes from chefs with automatic time, temperature and cooking pace adjustments ... We shopped around and compared price, features, and reputation. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The center element provides a low heat intended as a warming zone, keeping a dish at a ready-to-eat temperature. Bandit had best price. The oven is solid with easily movable racks, and the convection oven makes for a very even heat throughout. DiscountBandit found a great price for a brand new Speed Queen top load washer, and arranged delivery in great condition. I always do a lot of research before placing an online order. This is perhaps the best induction range when it comes to reliability. We negotiate with retailers on your behalf to save you money. Sales Tax & Shipping calculated in checkout. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. I have never used this site before. 30 Inch Slide-In Induction Range with WiFi Connect This induction range from GE has WiFi connectivity that makes it ideal for the modern smart-home. GE Profile PHS930SLSS . I was kept informed as the transaction progressed and delivery was made within the stated time range I was provided. The best thing is the cleanup is a breeze, because nothing burns onto the glass, and it is entirely smooth. See All Smart Appliances Keep your dishware sparkling and food perfectly chilled with our smart dishwashers and smart refrigerators. Efficient, evenly distributed heat that allows cooking where the whole bottom of the pan is heated to the same temperature. GE Profile is now a subsidiary of Haier, a huge Chinese manufacturer, after years of languishing as part of GE. Standard TV & Appliance Portand, Bend and Beaverton OR 245 N. Highland Ave. Suite 230, #872 Atlanta, GA 30307. We also offer 3-Day, 2-Day or Next-Day shipping for a variety of products. range cords), or removal of old appliances. GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30″ Stainless Steel Range View on Amazon GE Profile PHS930 is an induction range with a convection oven that offers safe, faster, and more precise cooking than the … If you have a problem, we’ll do whatever it takes. I have been searching for this set for a while, I found it cheaper at Coleman Furniture, but then they decided to put them into the "Black Friday Sale" almost twice the price of what they originally were asking, rather than getting a price match decided to buy from this Bandit again! Found item online. Kenmore Elite 95073 Range vs. GE Profile PHS930SLSS Range. Our goal is to help people improve their lives at home It has a built Wi-Fi that allow you somewhere in your house to control the range over your smartphone. Whether you want to go full-throttle in the induction cooking world with the Miele HR16222I, a high-end feature-rich and crazy expensive induction range, or you’re ready to settle with the “best bang for the buck”, i.e. Get the best deals for ge profile electric range at eBay.com. No one tests ranges like we do. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Fantastic job!! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This is my first time using this site, the price is great! Standard shipping is free to the lower 48 states. The Range also have a chef connect that has three option with a single touch. The replacement fan is noisy and vibrates, so we have another service call next week. The Range also have a chef connect that has three option with a single touch. I shopped for my major appliance online and at stores and could not find a better price than at the DiscountBandit. There are minor scuffs to the center and bottom edge of the right side as shown. General Electric phs930slss. Shop GE Profile 30-in 5 Elements Self-cleaning Single-fan European Element Slide-in Induction Range (Stainless Steel) in the Single Oven Induction Ranges department at Lowe's.com. Purchase 3 or more eligible GE Profile™ appliances July 1 through December 31, 2020 at a participating authorized GE Appliances reseller. Profile Model PHS930SLSS Part Number PHS930SLSS Mounting Hardware Smoothtop Cooktop Number Of Items 1 Standing screen display size 30 Inches Color Screen No Batteries Included No batteries required No Form Factor Slide-in Remote Control Included? To get meals ready quicker the 11" element is powerful enough to boil water in 101 seconds, but is also gentle enough to slow simmer sauces. The built-in premium line is Monogram. Looked at all brands in the Induction stove top /convection oven. Get performance ratings and pricing on the GE Profile PHS930SLSS range. Ours failed 4 weeks after installation. The response when you change the heat level is immediate. Ft. Slide-In Electric Induction Convection Range Stainless steel at Best Buy. Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2018. They also heat up quickly, so you can get to cooking faster. See … Please try again. The existing appliance must already be disconnected from any gas, water, and electrical lines. For laundry pairs or appliance packages, you may change the quantity requested in the shopping cart. GE slide-in ranges are guaranteed for an exact fit or GE Appliances will pay up to $300 toward modifications. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. There was a problem completing your request. A sponge and cleaning cream are included to keep the cooktop looking its best after heavy use. Burner 2 Output 11" 3700W Power Boil. Fingers crossed it arrives on time since it's a Christmas present but so far, so good. Ft. Slide-In Electric Induction Convection Range - Stainless steel: Store: PC Richard & Son GE Profile™ 30" Smart Slide-In Front-Control Induction and Convection Range Model# PHS930SLSS • Fit Guarantee - Replace your old 30” free-standing range with a new 30" slide-in model. GE PHS930SLSS Smoothtop Cooktop GE PHB920SJSS Stainless Steel Electric Induction Range General Electric WR49X10283 Refrigerator Inverter Board General Electric WB13T10045 Range/Stove/Oven Igniter GE APPLIANCE PARTS WB03X25796 WB03T10326 GE Appliance Knob Asm (ss) Stainless Steel GE WR71X11044 Bin Gal Rh Ff Asm GE WB30T10133 Radiant Element for Stove Ge WR29X10098 … Product we'll see everything was quick and easy. ... We shopped around and compared price, features, and reputation. Watch; Take a look at our latest GE Profile home appliances. ... but I guess the “old style” type screen is easier to use and see (see pic). ft. Capacity True Convection Oven, Storage Drawer, Auto Self Clean, WiFi, Glide Touch Controls, Fast Preheat, Chef Connect, ADA Compliant, and Star-K Certified: Stainless Steel 4.0 out of 5 stars GE PHS930SLSS 30 Inch Slide-in INDUCTION Electric Range Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2019 Never owned or cooked on an Induction Range before. 30" electric convection and induction range has 5.3 cu. Looking forward to my new appliances! Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2018. I looked over several sites and this was the best deal. This service does not include installation of appliances. Fast shipping? Frigidaire FGIH3047VF Gallery Series 30 Inch Stainless Steel Induction Electric Convection Freestanding Range, Cafe CHS950P2MS1 30 Inch Induction Slide-in Electric Range in Stainless Steel, Frigidaire FGEH3047VF Gallery Series 30" Electric Range with 5 Elements, 5.4 Cubic ft. Capacity Convection Oven, in Stainless Steel, Frigidaire FGES3065PF Gallery 30" Stainless Steel Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range - Convection. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Best features for the price. the GE OProline is the best looking, with greatest features . Replacement of the Made in China cooling fan requires a lot of disassembly. Shop The Brick for a new GE Profile Dishwasher, GE Profile Refrigerator, GE Profile Electric Range, GE Profile Gas Cooktop, GE Profile Double Wall Oven, or GE Profile Electric Cooktop. ... newly listed Price + Shipping: lowest first Price + Shipping: highest first Distance: nearest first. Includes removal and disposal of one existing appliance on the first floor. At first glance the $3,200 GE Profile PHS920SFSS induction range looks like a shrewd kitchen upgrade. For more information, go to Shipping & Delivery Information. PHS930SLSS GE Profile GE Profile™ 30 Due to industry shortages, we are currently experiencing delays in product availability from our manufacturers and deliveries may be … GE Profile PHS930YPFS 30" Stainless Steel Smart Induction And Convection Range With No Preheat Air Fry. Get the best deals on GE Electric Ranges & Stoves when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Plus when other companies were charging up to another $50 for shipping, shipping was free! ft. French Door Refrigerator with Autofill in Black Slate, Counter Depth, Fingerprint Resistant $ 2,968 00 I will never go back to gas or electric again. It has a number of features that I like. If you choose to buy this range, by all means get an extended warranty. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We have had this induction range for 4 months now,a nd it has exceeded all expectations. Comparison shop for Ge profile Home in Home. ft. Capacity Wi-Fi Induction Glide in. ... GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30" Stainless Slide In Electric Range NOB #85945 HRT. Please contact your matched retailer for their policy. PHS930SLSS 30" electric convection and induction range has 5.3 cu. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Get an extended warranty or buy another brand. The only downside is that most of our pans did not work, but fortunately, they had a special where they included an entire set of Chantel pots and pans with the purchase, and they are very high quality. BestReviews spends thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to recommend the best picks for most consumers. GE Profile is their mid to high-end line in their product portfolio. Consult your local authorized GE Appliances dealer for its prices. G.E. I will wait till I receive it to give my final review. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021. Packing materials may be collected and removed in some areas. Consumer Priority Service 5-year warranty. Super easy! This should be your pick if you want an induction range that is likely to meet your specific needs, as it is designed to fulfill the different requirements of most users. Our #1 priority is your happiness and every experience with our discount-shopping service should be a 5-star one. In contrast, the GE Profile models, with their sleeker and more modern design elements, are more expensive. The oven can be controlled conveniently from your smartphone, so you can program, pre-heat, shut off (and much more) without even entering your kitchen. GE could of used thicker gauge stainless for the storage drawer. I planned on gas again, but after doing some research, decided to go with the induction range. ft. Capacity Wi-Fi Induction Glide in. We were warned by friends that the glass top will scratch, but that has not been the case at all. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. GE Model Info PHS930SLSS Item Weight 221 pounds Product Dimensions 30.9 x 32 x 44.8 inches Item model number PHS930SLSS Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Capacity 5.3 Cubic Feet Part Number PHS930SLSS Burner type Ceramic Color Stainless-Steel Control Console Touch Fuel type Electric Material Type Stainless Steel Included Components Ft. Slide-In Electric Induction Convection Range - Stainless steel: Store: PC Richard & Son $2,169.00. Actual retail prices may vary by dealer. Gallery View Customize . PHS930SLSS in Stainless Steel by GE Appliances in Cape Cod, MA - GE Profile™ 30" Smart Slide-In Front-Control Induction and Convection Range. The GE JGB700SEJSS gas range is a great performer, and the $1,000 price makes the appliance... Kenmore 95073 The Kenmore 95073 provides induction technology at a competitive price. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021. ... GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30" Stainless Slide-In Electric Range NOB #44481 HRT See more like this. GE Profile The Innovation Rebate Offer Expires: 7/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 | Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021 Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying GE Profile Appliance Package. The GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30-inch Stainless Steel Slide-In Induction Range is loaded with a lot of tech. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. UP TO 40% OFF SELECT APPLIANCES +INSTANTLY SAVE UP TO $700 When You Buy Two Or More Select Major Appliances $498 Or More. This was a good deal compared to other companies. Additional floors or rural areas may require an additional fee. And 1-2 weeks for delivery.

ge profile phs930slss best price

Upenn Hispanic Club, Animals That Live In The Forest, Royal Dansk Luxury Wafers Chocolate, Should I Buy A Turnkey Property, Jumpstart Decklists Mtggoldfish, Ham And Mozzarella Toastie, Warehouse For Sale Kent, Bandera County Real Estate, Octopus Box Crack 2020, Funny Greek Quotes Translated, Artbar Royal Sonesta,