You didn't have to be so nice I would have liked you anyway If you had just looked once or twice And gone upon your quiet way Today I said the time was right for me to follow you I knew I'd find you in a day or two And it's true. Well, you didn't have to be nice You didn't have to be so kind Love there are plenty of hearts a-beggin' to be broken Why'd you have to go and break mine. Find song by lyrics ... All I remember is "Strangers, nice clothes, so much I think I might die". About You Didn't Have to Be So Nice "You Didn't Have to Be So Nice" is the second single released by The Lovin' Spoonful, issued in 1965. If you had just looked once or twice And gone upon your quiet way (quiet way). It reached #10 on the Billboard Hot 100 in January 1966. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options You didn't have to be nice You didn't have to be so kind Love there are plenty of hearts a-beggin' to be broken Why'd you have to go and break mine Try it free! You didn't have to be so nice, I would have liked you anyway. Because you did a good job I'm proud of you Yeah You liked it? #1. The audio file used in this video is an MP3 render of the Hit Trax MIDI File backing track. G Bm If you had just looked once or twice, C D And gone upon your quiet way. Video for You Didn't Have To Be So Nice by The Lovin' Spoonful. Watch the video for You Didn't Have To Be So Nice from The Lovin' Spoonful's 20 Golden Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. You Didn't Have To Be So Nice Written and recorded by Roger Miller G C You didn't have to be so nice D7 G You didn't have to be so kind C Love there are plenty of hearts Beggin' to be broken G D7 G Why'd you have to go and break mine C G I've never been a one just anyone D7 Lyrics. You Didn't Have To Be So Nice The Lovin' Spoonful - written by John Sebastian and Steve Boone - as recorded by The Lovin' Spoonful (released November 27, 1965) - entered the Billboard Top 40 the week of Dec 11, 1965, and stayed for 9 weeks, peaking at #10 the week of January 22, 1966. Sing You Didn't Have To Be So Nice by The Lovin' Spoonful with lyrics on KaraFun. Show diagrams in lyrics new Transpose Simplify Left handed Ukulele. CHORUS: C CM7 C6 CM7 G Today, I said the time was right for me to follow you. I knew I'd find you in a day or two, and it's true . G Bm You didn't have to be so nice, C D I would have liked you anyway. CHORUS: Today said the time was right for me to follow you. You didn't have to be so nice (didn't have to be so nice) I would have liked you anyway (would have liked you anyway) If you had just looked once or twice (once or twice) And gone upon your quiet way (quiet way) Nemusela bys být tak pěkná (Nemusela bys být tak pěkná) Byl bych tě měl rád tak jako tak (Měl bych tě rád tak jako tak) Professional quality. You didn't have to be so nice (be so nice) I would have liked you anyway (would have liked you anyway) If you had just looked once or twice (once or twice) And gone upon your quiet way (quiet way) Chorus: Today I said the time was right for me to follow you I knew I'd find you in a day or two And it's true Verse 2: You came upon a quiet day According to its writer, band bassist and songwriter Steven Boone, it was inspired by 1960s celebrity photographer Nurit Wilde.. You didn't have to be so nice I would have liked you anyway If you had just looked once or twice And gone upon your quiet way Today I said the time was right for me to follow you I knew I'd find you in a day or two And it's true You came upon a quiet day You simply seemed to … [Marcelo:] You didn't have to be so nice [Astrud:] I would have liked you anyway [Together:] Today I said the time was right for me to follow you I knew I'd find you in a day or two And it's true. Lyrics to "You Didn't Have To Be So Nice" by THE LOVIN' SPOONFUL: You didn't have to be so nice / I would have liked you anyway / If you had just looked once or twice / And gone upon your quiet way / Today I said the time was right for me to follow you / I knew I'd find you in a day or two / And it's true / You … The song was featured on their 1966 album, Daydream.It reached #10 on the Billboard Hot 100 in January 1966. Some of it might be wrong, but if anyone could help it would be nice. "Things like the chimes on 'You Didn't Have to Be So Nice' were our attempts at creating that kind of vibe: harmonica, slide whistles and penny whistles. Official Lovin' Spoonful You Didn't Have to Be So Nice lyrics at CD Universe. Looking for a song I hear when I … Discover releases, reviews, track listings, recommendations, and more about The Lovin' Spoonful - You Didn't Have To Be So Nice / Do You Believe In Magic at Discogs. The song was featured on their 1966 album, Daydream. You didn't have to be so nice I would have loved you anyway If you had just looked once or twice And gone upon your quiet way Today I said the time was right for me to follow you I believed, I hoped I'd find you in a day or two And it's true You came upon a quiet day (ooh) You simply seemed to take your place I knew that it would be that way You came upon a quiet day You simply seemed to take your place I knew that it would be that way You didn't have to be so nice (be so nice) I would have liked you anyway (would have liked you anyway) If you had just looked once or twice (once or twice) And gone upon your quiet way (quiet way) Chorus: Today I said the time was right for me to follow you I knew I'd find you in a day or two And it's true Verse 2: You came upon a quiet day You didn't have to be so nice I would have liked you anyway If you had just looked once or twice And gone upon your quiet way Today I … About You Didn't Have to Be So Nice "You Didn't Have to Be So Nice" is the second single released by The Lovin' Spoonful, issued in 1965. ... # #-----# You Didn t Have To Be So Nice chords The Lovin Spoonful A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 E A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 E B7. #10 in '65. You Didn't Have To Be So Nice Lyrics You didn't have to be so nice I would have liked you anyway If you had just looked once or twice And gone upon your quiet way Today I said the time was right for me to follow you I knew I'd find you in a day or two And it's true You came upon a quiet day You simply seemed to take your place . They called The Byrds folk-rock and then they were too lazy to come up with something else for our band, but we weren't really drawing from the Pete Seeger, Bob Dylan catalogue. I hate calling it folk-rock. You can find the song if you only know parts of the song's lyrics. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! You Didn't Have To Be So Nice:The Lovin' Spoonful. You came upon a quiet day, You simply seemed to take your place. If you had just looked once or twice, and gone upon your quiet way. You didn't have to be so nice I would have liked you anyway If you had just looked once or twice And gone upon your quiet way Today I said the time was right for me to follow you I knew I'd find you in a day or two And it's true You came upon a quiet day (ooh) You simply seemed to take your place (ooh) I knew that it would be that way (ooh) Hasan Subeit 22 November 2020 Reply. You didn't have to be so nice I would have liked you anyway (Capo 4th fret for original.) "You Didn't Have to Be So Nice" is the second single released by The Lovin' Spoonful, issued in 1965. Complete your … You didn't have to be so nice (Be so nice) I would have liked you anyway (Would have liked) Today I said the time was right for me to follow you (Today, said that the time was right to follow you) I knew I'd find you in a day or two (I knew that I would find you in a day or two) And it's true Watch You Didn't Have To Be So Nice in the style of The Lovin' Spoonful video for a preview of this backing track.
Uml Class Diagram List, Ritz Cracker Truffles, Quartzite Vs Granite, Ao Smith Air Conditioner Motors, Role Of Management Accountant In Tqm, Lab Technician Training, L'oreal Extraordinary Oil Cream Review, Google Docs Coupon Template, Papers On Deep Reinforcement Learning, Silica Gel For Leather Bag,