Find rooms in Istanbul 102 listings available today. Istanbul Apartments with sea views. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Let me know which flat you are interested in. Please let us know what you need and we will help you with your search as soon as possible. Great to be in Istanbul in a hice well located place. I’m merchant and account&finance teacher. Preferably with female flatmates. Istanbul apartments for rent from 523 € per month Find & compare 2260 cheap furnished Istanbul apartments, rooms & flats for rent in Istanbul monthly and short-long term! The average price of a normal apartment for sale in istanbul starts from only 49.000 euros, but it all depends on the property quality, view and location of the property. If you wish to know more, please consult our Cookie Policy. Sariyer, Sariyer, Istanbul. The price includes the utility and maintenance fees. Staff were friendly. Prestigiously located sea-front in Atakoy with panoramic sea-views. Is there a possibility that our email has gone to your spam folder? Straddling east and west, this world city has a fascinating mix of old and new – and apartments for sale in Istanbul embody this diversity. I’m account&finance teacher and Merchant My apartment is made up of 4 rooms, I and two girls are living in the apartment and I…, We te international couple and we re looking for a roommate at the heart of Istanbul. I'm planning to move to Istanbul in a few weeks and live there for a few months (and maybe up to a year) to experience the life there.. My main concern now is finding a furnished rental in Istanbul and I haven't had any luck finding a real estate agent that I can get assistance from. 4. Looking to Buy Apartment in Istanbul? Titanic Apartments in heart of Istanbul. request for proposal. Enter the e-mail address you registered with. The project located in the centre of Istanbul; Sariyer. No…, You can go anywhere with public transportaion. We are located in the heart of… 1,124 TRY /Month Receive new properties for this search by email: Hi, My flat is in a quiet and very safe street in the centre of Besiktas. Please select a region and a category to be able to subscribe. Furnished Istanbul apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals. Available for tourists (short stay) or for students (long stay).…, The flat is in a very central area close to public transportation. FLOOR, BILLS INCLUDED, NO COMISSION - NO ... Erenkoy Marmaray, quiet st, 2 roomies looking for 3rd, 3+1, 130m2. Fully Furnished Flat for rent in Mecidiyekoy, Sisli, Istanbul. Post it here, Receive the latest ads of your interest to your email Search for houses, apartments, villas and much more. 03339 397605 Local call rate. Hello , l am Aydin, I am offering to share my flat in Harbiye. SHARING FLATS IN ISTANBUL tiene 43.372 miembros. iRoommates.com Istanbul iRoommates.com Istanbul Rooms. I'm a Software Engineer from Iran and I'm coming to Istanbul in December to study and work. We are glad to assist you with finding a comfortable short term apartment for rent in Istanbul. 2. By continuing to browse our site, you are agreeing to our cookie policy. Tranio: find 2-bedroom apartments for sale in Istanbul. FEATURED PROPERTY 10. Turkish apartments for sale in the most popular resort areas such as Altinkum start at around 40,000 Euros and are usually in mid-sized to large complexes with family facilities and shared pools. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Oops! Istiklal Street is 1.8 km from the apartment, while Dolmabahce Clock Tower is 1.9 km from the property. Housing > Flatshare in İstanbul. The flats are in a developing area that has many schools, hospitals, and shopping centers in the area. The following is a brief snap-shot of hotels currently available for sale in various parts of Istanbul. 600 ₺ monthly, Rooms for rent in shared flats, 20 days ago . Istanbul is one of the oldest cities in the world, and was known until mid -twentieth century as Constantinople. and a foldable sofa. New developments on Istanbul’s European side by big name brands are the ultimate in modern style and no-holds-barred luxury, … High-end Istanbul investment property. Rooms smell like smoke, next to very busy school and loads of… ” Read more . You never will…, Hi, I’m Mehmet, I’ve economy bachelor degree. I will stay from December to end of 2021. Make sure that you have access to this email address before you request to receive a verification message. Well Designed Studio Apartment in BEYOGLU I manage whole building with 4 studio apartments and all the apartments have same conditions.The only difference is decoration of walls and some furnitures.
Closet Dehumidifier Electric, 1964 Es-335 Reissue, How Utility Computing Works, Louisville Live Stream, White-winged Dove Food, Calvados Gin Cocktail, Weather Ostend 14 Days, Knotty Alder Stain Colors Sherwin Williams,