We're at your service! Thanks & regards. Thanks for the great review! Beth | WBG, Ordered this in the 3 Gallon size and they came looking very healthy. The atrium has the perfect conditions for it to thrive. How to safeguard from the varmits? I am really satisfied with my purchase. Glad to hear they have taken well to their new home and hope you enjoy them for years to come. See more ideas about Osmanthus fragrans, Live plants, Shrubs. This works well in our gardens. Blooming profusely from fall to spring, the large clusters of tiny, creamy-white flowers cover this densely branched shrub. We're at your service! Could've been much worse. --------------- WBG Reply: Thanks so much for your review, Heidemarie. You'll also find hundreds of helpful articles in our on-site. Purchased a 1gal orange sweet olive from you last fall. You'll have to let us know what you think it smells like when it flowers:-) Let us know if there's ever anything else we can help you with. The tree arrived healthy, well protected from damage.----------------------------------We are so happy you are pleased with your purchase! Let us know if there's ever anything else we can do for you. -------- WBG Reply: Hi Carmencita - Thanks so much for the compliments and taking the time to provide your review, which lets others know the extent we go to to safely ship plants. Sweets Olives are easy … View cart for details. How close can I plant an Orange Tea Olive to the foundation of my house? - Brent | Wilson Bros Gardens, The Orange Tea Olive arrived quickly and in excellent condition. A landscaper who saw it was surprised at the size of it given it was ordered online and shipped. I can't wait to see and smell the blooms in the fall! For now, I’m very satisfied. Temporarily Out of Stock. ... Osmanthus fragrans aurantiacus. The plants were very well packaged and arrived quickly. Looking forward to watching it grow, and seeing the orange blooms for the 1st time. Wilson Brothers Nursery has such a fabulous array of native and unusual plants that I just keep ordering. Want to order another, maybe 3 gal this time. We love the orange tea olive we have growing in our gardens now for about 10 years. Beth Steele | Wilson Bros Gardens, They were beautiful as always. I Haven't bought a single thing from anyone else since I found out about y'all. Also search "deer" in the Advice Search found at the top of any page in our website. Would definately buy from again. The flowers of the Orange Tea Olive are edible and also used in perfumes. The orange are typically a little slower to start blooming than the white ones. I love mine! It's a young plant and it's too early to say whether it will do what we are hoping it will do where we planted it.-------------------------------We are so glad you are pleased and hope it does well for yall! Beth | WBG :), Beautiful healthy plant, arrived well-packed, looking like I just picked it up from a local nursery. Love bees. Zone 11 has a low temperature of above 40 Fahrenheit and above 4.5 Celsius, covers Hawaii (Honolulu), Southern Mexico, the Florida Keys, the northern most region of Australia, southernmost regions of China, northern regions of South America, coastal regions of Central America, and central interior and coastal areas of Africa. ----------------- WBG Reply: Hi Paul - Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your review. Let us know if there's ever anything else we can help you with. - Brent | Wilson Bros Gardens, Sweet olives arrived in great shape. Osmanthus fragrans is commonly known both as the sweet osmanthus and sweet olive, an excellent evergreen garden plant with fragrant flowers in spring.Grown for the clusters of showy flowers. They are packaged very well so little to no damage in shipping. Dark burgundy new growth that is reminiscent of Red Tip Photinia adds to the plants interest. We have a large specimen in our gtardens that is truly magnificent and blooms its socks off every fall. Zone 4a has a low temperature of -30 to -25 Fahrenheit and -31.7 to -34.4 Celsius, spanning from northern regions in the Midwest and northeast US, western coastal areas of Alaska, coastal regions of eastern Canada, northern areas of Europe, some central and northern interior regions of China, isolated areas of South America, and northern regions of Japan. ------------------------ WBG Reply: Hi Tenley - Thanks so much for your review of the Fragrant Orange Tea Olive. I was very impressed with the packaging and the speedy delivery. Watch. I have a Tea Olive on each the front corners to frame my home. Tree is in great condition and very healthy. Tea Olive (Osmanthus fragrans… What's that fragrance perfuming the garden air? Thanks Spencer for sending the one trunk tree form as requested. $3.99. I planted my several years back from a 1 gallon pot and it took a couple years to start flowering. An email was received that the shrub was being shipped which allowed watching for its several days' delivery.-----------------------------We are so glad you are pleased! FREE Shipping. I submitted pictures to company, but never received a response? Zone 5b has a low temperature of -15 to -10 Fahrenheit and -23.4 to -26.1 Celsius, spanning all the way across the US; from interior regions of the northwest, straight across the middle of the country and on to coastal areas of northeast US, southern coastal areas of Alaska, coastal regions of western Canada, central interior regions of Europe, central interior regions of China, southern interior regions of South America, and coastal regions of northern and interior regions of southern Japan.
Brevard County Sheriff, Ps4 Party Chat Not Working, Scent Amazing Gardenia, Return To The Pride Lands Gallery, Donut Custard Recipe, What Makes A Good Radiologist,