Hands down my favorite homemade cookie is oatmeal cookies. Before my dad got his hands on them, my mom, grandmother and the hubs totally died over them too. We’ve definitely all taste-tested them and think they are yummy! Omit the cornstarch? I would use the same amount. But it’s easy to see why. Bake for 10-11 minutes. Apple Oatmeal Cookies 101 How do you prepare apples for apple oatmeal cookies? If you would still like more apple flavor, then feel free to add some chopped, dried apples. The center of the cookie will finish cooking as it cools. 1 1/4 cup oats, old fashioned or quick cooking. With the mixer running on low, slowly add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients. If I would need to adjust something, what would it be? 8. *, Cystic fibrosis survivor, lung & kidney transplant recipient, LOVER of life and FOOD! These apple cinnamon oatmeal breakfast cookies only require one bowl because they're thick and filled with apples and oats so they don't require as much precise measuring as a traditional chocolate chip cookie. enjoy! This recipe is pretty simple and they disappear instantly as soon as I made them, which was twice this month so far lol. Mix … Granny Smith Apples are fabulous for baking because they are firm and bake up tender instead of mushy. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. I don’t want chocolate chips. YASSSS! The dough requires chilling which means you can make the dough the day/night before if you wish and then make the cookies whenever the craving strikes! 10. You will want to space your cookies at least 3 inches apart and only bake 8 cookies per sheet so they don’t spread and cook into each other. These are one of my all time favorite cookies, seriously. You can use any apple that you have in these cookies. In a medium-sized bowl, add all of the dry ingredients except rolled oats and whisk to combine. In a large bowl, cream together the shortening and sugar. Caramel Apple Blondie Cheesecake Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 3 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheet, 8 to a sheet (keep remaining cookie dough in the refrigerator). These cookies look like so much fun! Apple Cinnamon Steel Cut Oatmeal, Keywords: oatmeal cookies recipe, easy oatmeal cookies, best oatmeal cookies, best oatmeal cookies recipe, easy oatmeal cookies recipe, apple dessert recipe, apple dessert, fall dessert, Tag @lifeloveandsugar on Instagram and hashtag it #lifeloveandsugar. Walnuts add crunch, and you taste the apple bits. Can’t wait to give these a try! To EAT:  When you want to enjoy an Apple Cookie, take it out and let it sit at room temperature, warm in the microwave at 10 second intervals or warm it in the oven for a few minutes. Hi, I am a frequent baker and generally have very good results. Can you WAIT? Then last night when our church group was over (we meet on Wednesday nights) it was storming again, but this time with thunder and lightening and the whole bit. Add oats and whisk together. The dough will be quite thick and you will have to finish mixing with a wooden spoon. Let stand for 3 minutes before removing to wire racks. Let stand for 3 minutes before removing to wire racks. Definitely a hit! This site uses cookies to help provide the best user experience. Love that you cooked the apples a bit first. I used raisins instead of cinamon chips and these cookies tasted amazing! Then we dug into dessert. Apple + cinnamon + oatmeal = a delicious dessert; every single time! Plus, they are topped with apple cider glaze drizzled all over them. Looking for scrumptious apple pie flavor in a soft and tender cookie? ©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com, {"@context":"http:\/\/schema.org\/","@type":"Recipe","name":"Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Cookies","author":{"@type":"Person","name":"Jen"},"datePublished":"2018-10-16 21:25:12","image":"https:\/\/carlsbadcravings.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2018\/10\/Apple-Cookies-7.jpg","description":"Apple Cookies loaded with fresh apples, cinnamon and oatmeal are the softest, chewiest, most addicting Fall cookie! I made them when my dad was in town, knowing that he loves apple and cinnamon as much as I do. They are an easy, no-fuss cookie sans frosting or icing because they are perfect just the way they are. How nice of you to make cookies for him. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden. In fact, my parents were in love with them in these cookies! To BAKE:  Place frozen cookie dough balls on a lined baking sheet (8 per sheet) and bake according to instructions, adding a couple extra minutes to cook time. I only have unsalted….should I be adding salt? Gradually beat in the flour and salt. I can usually find them year-round at Walmart. I don’t want raisins. For our Apple cookies, you will want to peel and dice your apples into small pieces, about ¼” in size. They should be slightly golden on the edges and look a little underdone in the center. Blackstrap molasses is never an acceptable substitute for true molasses, and will render baked goods thick, dense, salty and bitter. That’s so funny about your dad! Old fashioned rolled oats, on the other hand, yield the perfect chewy yet melt-in-your-mouth texture. Transfer to a freezer size plastic bag, label and freeze. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Roll balls per instructions and fit as many as you can on a parchment/nonstick lined baking sheet without touching. If so, how much would you suggest? These Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies are among my favorite cookies of all time! Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies with Apple … If you try it and find differently, please let me know! Thank you for this recipe!! I’m so pleased they were a winner and you were able to make them gluten free! No intention of sharing. Sadly they never got to try these cookies. Tweet Pocket. Most cookie doughs will freeze well for up to 3 months. I hope that helps! I have never successfully made any type of oatmeal cookie before. Reshape Cookies:  Even if you roll your dough into perfect balls, you will have a few edges of the baked cookies that aren’t symmetrical. 4. Apples, apples, apples! To do this, I slice my apple into slices per usual, then cut these slices into strips then slice them in the other direction. Lindsay, I’d have you leave the chips out of about a quarter of a batch for me (more chips for you!) Required fields are marked *. I love cinnamon chips right now. You can chill the dough for 4 hours or I love make the batter the night before, refrigerate then it is super convenient to make cookies any time the next day. Flatten them out a bit and place on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Oatmeal Cinnamon Chip Cookies – deliciously soft and chewy oatmeal cookies kicked up a notch with the scrumptious addition of cinnamon baking chips; your favorite oatmeal cookie just got cinnamon-y better! Bake 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. 12. This post may contain affiliate links. They offer a very subtle flavor and texture without tasting like a “nutty” cookie. Make dough into balls of about 2 tbsp. These cookies are really quite easy to make. Do you know how much needed if can be used.. lastly probably most important to me , can they be frozen as I am afraid we will eat them in one day. Chewy Oatmeal Cookies with Apples, Pecans, and Cinnamon Chips 47 comments / ... vanilla, and apple butter. Did you use salted or unsalted butter? Bring on the sugar! I want to put them in everything! Blackstrap, on the other hand has been boiled further resulting in a thick, bitter, salty sludge with a sugar content of only 45%. Fold in the oats, pecans, apples, and cinnamon chips. Add in the eggs and vanilla. Bake at 350 for 17-20 minutes. You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of emails you receive by signing up for this list. Could I add about 1 C. of butterscotch chips to these, without adjusting the recipe? Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 3 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheet, 8 to a sheet (keep remaining cookie dough in the refrigerator). Fun times! Sheet Pan, One Pot Wonders & Foil Packets Cravings. If you want a tasty fall cookie, this is definitely a winner! These chewy cookies are a classic fall dessert with flavors that taste amazing year round! I'm a wife and mom to twin boys and a sweet black lab with a serious sweets addiction! Just like a power outage, as long as it’s a short one. Store cooled cookies in an airtight container. I don’t live in the states so we don’t use the cup system and I had used the same measurements to convert the cups to grams not knowing that the conversion differed for different types of goods ): my cookies came out too dry and the oats didn’t really cook at all but they’re still okay. You certainly could omit the cornstarch if you had trouble with cookies spreading enough. Awesome Fresh Apple cookies. He was staying at my brother’s house, but as soon as he came over and tried these cookies, he pulled out a bag to package them and take them with him. Stir in apples (don’t add the sauce from the apples). Hi Emily, I’m sorry they were too soft! Add egg, vanilla, molasses and lemon juice scraping down the sides as needed. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or nonstick baking mat. Well they’re amazing. A few minutes later the lights came back on and the fun was over. I could not stop eating these Apple Oatmeal Cookies! Please read my privacy policy. I love the apple and cinnamon chips in these — fall in a cookie indeed! It is like a delicious bite of pie in cookie form plus they are much quicker and easier to make! Store cooled cookies in an airtight container. 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed. The cookie dough can be a bit sticky because of the apples, but it will form nice balls of dough. Sep 23, 2016 - Oatmeal, Apple, Cinnamon Chip Cookies Top Free Apps Place the baking sheet in the freezer and freeze the balls until  outsides are hard (about 1-2 hours). These cookies look fabulous and I would love to make them today with my kids. October 23, 2015 by Shannon. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect thing to bake any day of the year but I especially love them during fall. I will take a good oatmeal cookie over a regular one any day. Enjoy! I could eat these cookies every day! I love this combination whether it comes in pie, bar, or cookie form. I can’t seem to get enough of them this time of year. Hmm, that’s strange. They definitely are family approved. So I went and grabbed more candles to light and it reminded me of how much I’ve always thought losing power was kind of fun. The hubs and a couple other guys went out to the front of the house and apparently there was a lot of lighting. When you bite into these cinnamon oatmeal cookies, you are sure to be impressed with their incredible flavor and texture. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. … Unsulphured molasses is the finest quality and only a small amount of sugar has been removed from the first boiling (sugar content around 70%). But they feasted on the treats I’ll be posting in a few weeks. Alternatively you can follow the same process but with cookie dough balls. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. To get your apples ready to put in these cookies, we recommend peeling your apples and then dicing them up into small chunks. Add oats and whisk together. What are your feelings about using a large grater for the apples? I made these cookies, and must have done something wrong. Remove from heat and set aside until ready to use. And oatmeal pairs so wonderfully with the apple. These cookies really were a hit! Transfer to a freezer size plastic bag and freeze. I think these Apple Cookies will be perfect for your party, I’m so excited for your to make them! They are so delicious I would like to use them for a cookie exchange but I need to figure out what happened to cause them to fall apart. Your email address will not be published. Cool completely. They are also perfectly tart which we need to offset the sweetness of our Apple Cookies. The best! Loved them! I used Bob’s Red Mill’s gluten free oatmeal and Cup4Cup. You could just leave them out, or even use butterscotch or white chocolate chips. With the mixer on low speed, add flour mixture to butter mixture. I had no trouble eating three right after (well, I let them cool just a tad) they came out of the oven! They were perfect right out of the oven (chewy on the edges, soft in center) but within a few hours got so soft they would not hold together. 9. The perfect fall cookie! It keeps them from spreading too much and ending up a thin, crunchy cookie. We’ve been spending a lot of time outdoors lately, so I wanted to make a special apple treat that was easy to bring along anywhere. If you like these oatmeal cookies, you should also try my delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe! I actually had to count how many cookies I rolled into balls (and of course take into account the cookie dough I ate) to know how many cookies this recipe makes because I was eating them just as fast as they came out of the oven. Don’t worry: it’s simply a link that takes my readers to your fantastic blog. Required fields are marked *, By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Carlsbad Cravings. Many apple pies and apple cookies combine different types of apples but for our Apple Cookies, we want Granny Smith apples. Cover tightly and chill dough for at least 4 hours. Try these other sweet cinnamon recipes. Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12. I think you will love these just as much! It has just nine ingredients, easy-to-follow steps and is super flexible—throw in any flavored chip (semi-sweet, white chocolate or even toffee bits!) Everyone at church was raving about them, too! 0 0 0 0. I haven’t tried that but my initial feeling is that the apples will lose much of their structural integrity and I’m afraid the batter will become too moist. I was also the kid who LOVED blackouts. The taste is fantastic with a chewy but soft type cookie. Add cinnamon, flour, cornstarch and baking soda to a medium sized bowl and combine. and I’d polish them off in no time at all! Cinnamon Apple Layer Cake Full of cinnamon and they have the most amazing texture and consistency. I found your site a couple months ago and have loved everything I’ve made! These cookies would be great with some nuts: maybe some pecans or walnuts. Apple Cookies loaded with fresh apples, cinnamon and oatmeal are the softest, chewiest, most addicting Fall cookie! RAISINS IN A COOKIE?!?! We used gala apples! What could help? Dough will be thick. The dough wasn’t just thick, it was so dry it was crumbly. You are going to want to line your baking sheets with parchment paper or nonstick mats to prevent the cookies from sticking but NOT cooking spray or the cookies will spread out too much. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies. I left the butterscotch out and only used cinnamon spice. If you don’t use walnuts then add an additional ½ cup whole rolled oats. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan over medium-low heat. My two boys and husband want to devour them, but we’re saving them for an event. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a lined cookie sheet. As far dried apple rings – yes! Chill Dough:   Due to their wonderfully buttery, chewy texture, these Apple Cookies need to be chilled before baking. multipurpose gluten free flour . I made these and I think that I followed the directions exactly except my apple pieces may have been a tiny bit too large. First, let me say that oatmeal cookies are one of my favorite cookies, but the crazy person who decided one day to put RAISINS in a cookie really has a serious problem. So excited to find this recipe. Clearly I take after him when it comes to desserts. Our Apple Cookies boast a full cup of diced apples but any more will lend too much moisture. . If you like chunky cookies, you can add them no problem – otherwise, I would reduce or replace them for the walnuts. Not these cookies – they were baked weeks ago. Packed with fresh apple pieces, walnuts and raisins, these Oh So Soft Apple Cinnamon Cookies are an addicting fall favorite the whole family will love. 11. Hello! Storing:  Store your Apple Cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days. These look awesome! Add egg, vanilla, molasses and lemon juice scraping down the sides as needed. EACH salt, ground ginger","1\/4 tsp. Add apples and walnuts and mix until combined. I would love to try these but I don’t think I can find cinnamon chips in my area. Practically any flavor of baking chips is fine, fruit is fine, LOTS of things added to oatmeal cookies are fine. Peanut Butter Caramel Apple Pie Dumplings. Hi Jen, I just made your Pumpkin Cookies yesterday and my whole family loved them! Craziness! Thank you! I used gluten free oatmeal (Bob’s Red Mill) and gluten free flour (cup4cup multipurpose flour) and these were very good!! Fit as many baked cookies on a parchment/nonstick mat lined baking sheet without touching. I’m Jen … read more. Chewy Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies. The dough will be quite thick and you will have to finish mixing with a wooden spoon. These cookies are soft, chewy, sweet, and oh so delicious! And I’m sorry for throwing muffins and cookies at you. Add apples, sugar and cinnamon and stir to combine. Perfect cookie recipe for fall! and they’ll still be delicious. My daughter is already begging me to make these- we are all looking forward to it! I’ve experienced the same reaction with your Mexican recipes!! The apples ensure they retain their tender texture and the warm spices become even more flavorful. I just made these and I am amazed! I think they might have been my dad’s favorite part. Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cookies are soft, chewy and full of fresh apples and caramel baking chips. I hope you love these melt-in-your-mouth Apple Cookies as much as us! Whole Rolled Oats: For our Apple Cookies, you will need to use WHOLE rolled oats and not quick cooking oats. They were also very good. What type of apples should I use in these cookies? Every time I bake with them, I eat all of whatever I baked. I had added 2x the amount of flour unknowingly ): will know better for next time. I love anything with apple and these cookies are divine! finely chopped peeled Granny Smith apples. What would you recommend as a substitute? These look like the perfect fall cookie! Quick cooking oats will cook more quickly than rolled oats and retain less of their texture due to thee moisture in the appples, resulting in a mushy instead of chewy cookie. 0 Shares. If you love oatmeal cookies and you love cinnamon, you are going to go crazy over these Apple Cookies! Thank you so much Jeannete! Check it out! Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect fall cookie! Apple picking is always a must because there is just nothing better than the way your kitchen smells after baking all day with fresh apples and spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. by Jamie on October 13, 2016. I typically fine the cinnamon ones at walmart. I am a cookie loving fool, and I cannot wait to make these. Bake the cookies until the edges are lightly golden and the centers look mostly done. The dough requires chilling which means you can make the dough the day/night before if you wish and then make the cookies whenever the cravings strikes! Cinnamon Apple Icebox Cake Loaded with caramelized apples, cinnamon chips, white chocolate chips and oats they make a fabulous cookie… In the bowl of a mixer, combine the butters and sugar until smooth. How unpredictable. Drop by teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. The cookies didn’t spread at all in the oven, but stayed in the shape of the slightly flattened balls. ","recipeYield":"3.5 dozen cookies","aggregateRating":{"@type":"AggregateRating","ratingValue":5,"ratingCount":1},"totalTime":"PT20M","recipeIngredient":["1 cup unsalted butter (softened (2 sticks))","1 cup packed brown sugar","1\/2 cup granulated sugar","1 large egg","1 tablespoon unsulphured molasses","2 teaspoons vanilla extract","1 teaspoon lemon juice ((optional))","1 1\/2 cups all-purpose flour","1 teaspoon baking soda","2 teaspoons ground cinnamon","1\/2 tsp. They are an easy, no-fuss cookie sans frosting or icing because they are perfect just the way they are. Here are some of my favorite variations: Make sandwich cookies and use my homemade vanilla buttercream frosting in the center; Add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of cinnamon baking chips to the cookie … While these apple oatmeal cookies are fantastic just the way that they are, there are a few ways that you can change them up! When I took the first batch out, I was worrie that because they were darker than other oatmeal cookies (I’m guessing because of the molasses) I’ve made, they were going to be hard as a rock. Looking forward to your reply. These apple cinnamon oatmeal cookies have climbed to the tippy top of my favorite cookie list. I actually had the same problem as Donna but discovered later that I had added too much flour! Cover tightly and chill dough for at least 4 hours. 1 cup all-purpose flour. You’re so welcome Jeannette! Yes, these cookies can certainly be frozen – I’ll add a section on it. Oatmeal, Apple, Cinnamon Chip Cookies "The spices and the cinnamon chips give this cookie a burst of cinnamon flavor. I had to practically slap my hand so I wouldn’t eat them all at once!!! These small pieces of apple ensure they will bake in the same time as the rest of our cookie and that we get to enjoy their apple goodness in each bite. Print this Recipe! Your email address will not be published. They often have them in stores for the holidays. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies have changed my opinion of cookies. Fortunately, we already had a candle lit. Perfectly soft on the inside with a light crispy crunch on the outside, apple oatmeal cookies pair amazingly well with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or drizzled with our recipe for sweet apple glaze. They are an easy, no-fuss cookie sans frosting or icing because they are perfect just the way they are. I always associate it with a sense of peacefulness. Add some caramel baking chips and chopped apples … What a wonderful thing! Welcome to my site Anna, I’m so please you are loving my recipes! ","In a medium-sized bowl, add all of the dry ingredients except rolled oats and whisk to combine. Also, if you try them again and have trouble with it being too dry, try adding 1-2 tsp of milk and see if that helps. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies. I got this recipe idea from all of you. These Apple Cookies are addicting fresh out of the oven but if you can exercise a little self control and be satisfied with 5 cookies and not all of the cookies, then they are even more flavorful the next day! With a stand or handheld mixer, cream the butter and sugars together at medium speed until light and creamy. 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter , softened. It’s a new wine scented candle that the hubs loves. By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Life Love Sugar. They are an easy, no-fuss cookie sans frosting or icing because they are perfect just the way they are.\u00a0 The dough requires chilling which means you can make the dough the day\/night before if you wish and then make the cookies whenever the cravings strikes! How to Make Cinnamon Chip Cookies Ingredients. I wanted to make sure that they were tender enough and they came out perfectly. Set aside. "],"recipeCuisine":"American"}, Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting, Maple Dijon Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash, Secret Ingredient Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes, Pumpkin Bars with Nutella Cream Cheese Frosting, Filed Under: Dessert Cravings, Holiday Magic Cravings, Thanksgiving Cravings. Your email address will not be published. These sound so good! Seems like something must have been off. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder. For the Kids. Where does one find them? These Apple Cinnamon Thumbprint Cookies are EVERYTHING and one taste instantly … It’s hard to trouble-shoot without being in your kitchen, but it sounds like you may need some more flour to add structure. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies. 7. The Apple Cookies are not only bursting with buttery, chewy, brown sugar, oatmeal and Fall spices but they boast a hint of molasses that gives them a full bodied taste and that little something-something special. Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. These were very very good! https://wp.me/p57tL9-1fn. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies. I am with you Marsha! Another egg? These Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies are among my favorite cookies of all time! I use salted butter, but you could use unsalted. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Your email address will not be published. Set aside. Apples also produce the most tender cookies you ever sunk your teeth into! I have to bring cookies to a Halloween party this weekend and these are perfect. Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. They are soft and cake-like in the middle with chewy, slightly crisp edges, and that delicious apple flavor and abundance of cinnamon will leave everyone craving more! So utterly delicious. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a couple minutes before putting on a cooling rack. I am usually only a fan of cookies if they have lots of chocolate chips inView Recipe Thank you!! The best way to freeze them is to lay them in a single layer on your parchment/nonslip mat bakinig sheeet and freeze for an hour or so – until they are solid then transfer them to a freezer zip-top bag. One ingredient you might notice seems strange is the cornstarch. Add cinnamon chips, apple and raisins; stir until blended. The center will still look a touch undone, but will continue to cook as they cool and stay moist and delicious! Just like cornstarch acts as a thickener it sauces, it has a similar function in these cookies. And of course there’s always amazon. - The Kitchen Crew Chill Dough In Between Batches:  You will want to cover and refrigerate the cookie dough in between each batch and not the dough bowl on the counter while the batch in the oven bakes or it defeats the purpose of chilling. If you have apples to use up or a hankering a fall-inspired treat, then give these cinnamon apple oatmeal cookies a try. Just add about 1/4 tsp salt. I will be making them immediately!! Make sure you squeeze. Never miss a post - subscribe to receive emails! And the cinnamon chips? Chilling keeps them thick and chewy and prevents them from spreading into thin, flat discs. Hi. I mean, when the power is out things kind of slow down and temporarily so does life. I’m thrilled you loved these Cinnamon Apple Cookies so much and were able to make them gluten free! Love the idea of apples and cinnamon chips. The dough requires chilling which means you can … If you want more cookies, make the balls slightly smaller. To form balls, I had to work the dough with my hands instead of a mixer or spoon, and I even left out a half cup of the oatmeal, because I couldn’t work it in. If you love oatmeal cookies and you love cinnamon, you are going to go crazy over these Apple Cookies! . We took the cozy fall flavor we love from homemade apple pie and baked it into these apple cinnamon oatmeal cookies! Don’t Grease Pans. Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Cheesecake Cookie Bars Caramel Apple Cookie Cups Rarely has a cookie been so enticing. Don’t leave it out! Lemon Juice: The one teaspoon of lemon juice brightens the apples but if you don’t keep lemons or lemon juice on hand you can skip it. 2. . EACH ground cloves, ground nutmeg","2 1\/4 cups uncooked whole-rolled oats","1 cup finely chopped peeled Granny Smith apples ((1\/4\u201d pieces))","3\/4 cup chopped walnuts ((may sub \u00bd cup oats))"],"recipeInstructions":["With a stand or handheld mixer, cream the butter and sugars together at medium speed until light and creamy. My family raves about this Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies Recipe every time I make it. This oatmeal cookie recipe is absolutely amazing. 6. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or nonstick baking mat. If this bothers you, you can use the edge of your spatula to push the edges back into a circle when the cookies are still soft fresh out of the oven. Bake at 350°F for 11-15 minutes or until golden around the edges and center is just set. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. Hi Wendy, that is awesome you just made my Pumpkin Cookies and are already planning on making these Apple Cookies! These chewy cookies are a classic fall dessert with flavors that taste amazing year round! REALLY!? This post may contain affiliate links. These apple oatmeal cookies are tender, soft, and flavorful. Walnuts:  Even if you don’t love walnuts, I highly recommend them in these Apple Cookies.
Eurasian Collared-dove Predators, La Preferida Cheese, Dunlop Tennis Balls, Palacio De Bellas Artes Virtual Tour, Statgear Pocket Samurai Unbox Therapy, All About Science,