I know where I will go for any plumbing issues I may run in to!! You were very helpful in getting the correct part ordered and I should probably check with you in the future if I have any questions about what to order. Happy holidays and wonderful 2017 for you and yours. I rated you a 5. Feel free to forward this email to your supervisor, to let him/her know that you did an outstanding job today! Wow your web site is impressive. Choose from options including ADA, ligature resistant, wall … Alyssa helped me out today with great customer service! Great first time experience on your site for a part I had no number on and only a visual. But you are really amazing. I will not hesitate to order parts from Kully Supply next time. I have already referred your company to 3 of my friends who are facilities managers with different company's \. 163 x 413 x 490 mm Overall (FB x LR x H). Stainless Steel Reservoir Bottle … Check voltage received by cooler - is unit plugged in? Elkay 1000001814 - Bottle Filler Adapter Kit - Bottle Filler Adapter Kit Basin Adapter (TL) for EZ single and bi-level units The Bottle Filler Adapter Kit is made from premium materials, this Kitchen Accessory offers great function and value for your home. I called back on 2/22/2018 and spoke to another gracious young lady. I received it on 2/27/2018. AquiSense was chosen to participate as their UV-C LED technology is known for point … Thank you for making my job easier!!! Shop our large selection of Oasis products, including water coolers such as the P8AC, drinking fountains, water bottle filling stations including retro-fit kits and the PG8SBF and PG8EBF, repair parts such as the 030029-005-SP and 032046-001 valves, 032799-005 and 030774-006 bubblers, and filters like the 033879-001 at every day low prices. Products Bottled Coolers Point Of Use Dehumidifiers Drinking Fountains QUASAR Bottle Fillers Filtration Accessories. It meets ADA requirements and features a sensor operation for hands-free use. Oasis produces a range of water coolers for use in the home and office. Take he to lunch on me! Oasis P8SBFSL Versafiller Water Cooler is now Energy Efficient PG8SBFSL Specification: . Oasis Foot Pedal Kit for Free-Standing Fountain (Models P8FA, PLF8FAH, P14FA, PLF14FAH, PLF16FAW, PLF20FACP).KIT, FOOT PEDAL P-FA FS NSF. Karaley I knew it was only a matter of time with her ability to treat people someone would see that. Thank you for reaching out with the follow up. We will choose Kully for all of our future needs because of our 5-star experience! Testing and Repair Kits; Pumps and Motors; Reverse Osmosis Systems and Cartridges; UV Systems, Lamps, and Bulbs; Faucets and Faucet Systems; ... MWG12SBF Oasis Aqua Pointe Sports Bottle Filler # MWG12SBF QTY: $2,298.95. I then discovered Flushmate had DIY videos so I checked it out. Filter Results . Both come in various materials and styles and are sensor-operated. Oasis Bottle Fillers. 25. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your assistance! The spacious bottle filler allows large bottles to fit beneath and fill with ease. Check compressor. They also save consumers money. Thanks for your response and here is what I think I need. There are no bottles to store or change and no plastic bottle waste, making this the ideal eco-friendly bottle filler… I will definitely continue to work with you and I look forward to placing my next order coming up soon. You are wonderful Shawn! Just made me a lifetime customer!". Surface-Mount Models. How to reset malfunctioning Oasis electronic bottle fillers To reset electronic bottle fillers (including the board and sensor), simply unplug the unit for a couple minutes, and then plug it back in. I would like to give a big "thank you" to Mallory. I am very happy to deal with you. (504) 822-4886 Phone * (866) 402-6893 Fax * 3316 Conti Street New Orleans, LA 70119 BOTTLE FILLERS - Surface Mount Sports Bottle Fillers • delivers ambient water. I scheduled it with him. I am guessing they are fortunate to have you working for them. Very satisfied with the attention and professionalism of Mallory. I will use your company again! Enjoy the highest quality filtered water, refrigerated or ambient, 24 hours a day without the waste of throw-away plastic bottles. Clear All Filters Oasis. 3316 Conti Street New Orleans, La 70119, Phone (504) 822-4886, Fax (866) 402-6893 Cart All Categories OASIS ELKAY HALSEY TAYLOR SUNROC HAWS PRO-FLO EEMAX BRADLEY CORP EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT TOMLINSON DEHUMIDIFIERS Parts Breakdowns OASIS® designs and manufactures drinking fountains, bottled water coolers and dehumidifiers. Just a little background for this testimonial. The Oasis Versafiller combines a bottle filler and a drinking water fountain. OASIS. The install was fairly simple with the exception of having to change the P trap location in order to fit the new foot control ... but it works great! Water Coolers, Drinking Fountains, Bottle Fillers, Dehumidifers, and Repair Parts for Oasis, Sunroc, Elkay, Haws, Ebco, and Halsey Taylor. Managers always here when things go wrong but rarely do they when they go right. You are amazing! No cold water and compressor is not running, The unit is making a loud noise while running, Continuous flow in all models EXCEPT EP8WM series. I put the parts on and they are working . That's a great employee you have there. Seamless interaction, absolutely phenomenal. For more than 100 years, OASIS International has innovated, engineered, manufactured and distributed some of the world's best clean drinking water solutions. Oasis Parts. If this Oasis PWEBF VersaFiller Retrofit Kit (Part #164521) is running intermittently, there could be an issue with the Sensor or Solenoid Valve. If re-calibrating the sensor does not resolve the issue, we recommend contacting our Drinking Fountain Experts for Troubleshooting assistance. $2,298.95. Shop all. Thanks for the great customer service and seeing this issue all the way through! I hope you and I will have the same type as well. Features of Oasis water coolers include drip trays, large refrigeration units, extra capacity storage tanks, and hot and cold water availability. Mallory was great, she helped search for hydrant keys even when I was sure what we needed ... outstanding customer service. This Oasis MWEBF Electronic Bottle filler is a direct replacement part manufactured by Oasis. United States. Shawn was super helpful and quickly informed me about the replacement parts I needed. This water cooler shall deliver 8.0 gph of 50 o F degree water at 90 o F ambient and 80 o F inlet water. Enjoy the highest quality filtered water, refrigerated, or ambient, 24 hours a day without the hassle of storing and changing bottles, or … (Really, tell her that a customer was very pleased and wanted to take time to say so. USA Drinking Fountain Parts.Com. Call or text 800-518-5388. Clover Parts. Model PWSMSBF is a non-refrigerated Bottle Filler and delivers ambient water. Excellent Job! We have to raise the shelf high enough that we max out the spring travel on the filler nozzles and the bottle isn't able to rest on the shelf. has been damaged. Products as described and fast shipping. We are now a master distributor of Oasis commercial water coolers, bottle fillers, filters, and repair parts. The solution needed to provide robust disinfection with low power consumption. OASIS International required a reliable chemical-free solution to be integrated into their bottle fillers. Verify proper dispensing by placing cup, hand, or any opaque object in front of sensor area and verify water dispenses. 6414 Rupley Cir. If you have any other questions our experts are here to help! BOTTLE FILLER: This manual bottle filler has the capability to rapidly refill bottles with large quantities of refreshing, chilled water making it highly suited to busy environments. Jeff J. Shealyn B. was wonderful to work with! Oasis PG8SBF Refrigerated Drinking Fountain with Mechanical Activation Bottle Filler EnergyWater Eff Verified Purchase 07/24/2020 by Ty S. Received slightly damaged, water out of bottle filler … Check solenoid valve or cartridge or valve stem. Hi. Oasis PVSBF Bottle Filler + Non-refrigerated Vandal-resistant VersaCooler The Oasis PVSBF combines the bottle filler and vandal-resistant non-refrigerated drinking water fountain. First, we recommend re-calibrating the sensor by pressing and holding the “Infrared Sensitivity" button on the program mode screen. You are amazing, I am from the Middle East. I would not hesitate to deal with Kully in the future. Oasis water cooler manual images bottle dispenser of 107504401 amrepuzzprem oasis drinking fountain wiring diagram third level user guide manualzz com Whats people lookup in this blog: Oasis Water Cooler Troubleshooting All of you were super helpful, thorough and knowledgeable. Just wanted to give a pat on the back to Jessica (unfortunately I don't know her last name) who helped me through your online chat function today. Thanks for your help! It is the perfect solution to refill bottles in a safe and hygienic way. View and buy Oasis water coolers, bottle fillers, filters and repair parts from Equiparts and get all of the info you need to make sure you get the right unit/part the 1st … Another successful hassle free order with Kully! Electronic bottle filler units need to be reset when any of the following malfunctions occur: The bottle filler is not dispensing water You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. If you are looking to find your Oasis repair parts quickly and easily, you’ve come to the right place. Bottled Water Coolers. Find the best water cooler, bottle filler, or drinking fountain, as well as the repair parts and filters needed to service them all on Equipartsdrinkingfountains.com. "Thank you for checking my price and adjusting. I have been dealing with Flushmate Customer Service for over two weeks. Subscribe to our free e-newsletter, and get new tips every two weeks. This item Oasis PWSMEBF Hands-Free Non-Refrigerated Wall Mounted Sports Bottle Filler Elkay LBWD06WHK ezH2O Liv Built-in Filtered Water Dispenser, Remote Chiller, Aspen White Avalon A7BOTTLELESS Self Cleaning Touchless Bottleless Cooler Dispenser-Hot & Cold Water Child Safety Lock, UL/Energy Star, White On 2/11/2018 I called in a problem with my tank wouldn't stop or flush. You are truly helpful. The water dispense point Contact Oasis Customer Service. Check high or low incoming voltage. Bottle fillers are ideal for environments in need of a long-term drinking water solution. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Page 9: Troubleshooting The dripping should be temporary. Check to see if bubbler valve is defective or out of adjustment. Absolutely the best customer service I've ever seen with a company. Check for vibrations caused by loose fan blade. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. E-mail: sales@usadrinkingfountainparts.com Best Wishes. I am shocked that the order went through as promised without any problems. Oasis Aqua Pointe Sports Bottle Water Fillers Oasis Bottle Filler units are the clean on demand solution to fill popular re-usable bottles. Oasis PG8SBF VersaFiller Water Cooler, Refrigerated Drinking Fountain (PG8AC) Combination Bottle Filler, Energy/Water Efficent, ADA, 8 GPH Refrigerated Drinking Fountain, Energy/Water Efficent, ADA Oasis MWSBF Aqua Pointe Sports Bottle Filler, Filtration System, (Non-refrigerated, ENERGY EFFICIENT) Am very impressed with your professionalism and efficiency. A big thanks to you and your company for the help, also the videos were a help. Repair Parts. Awesome, Thanks Shawn! The customer service reps that I spoke with were polite and went above and beyond to track down the information I was looking. Has made me a customer for my plumbing needs. I speak English with difficulty and I have a lot of spelling. Thank you very much. View All Halsey Taylor Products. Good Afternoon, Have a great day! This unit has a high cooling capacity and is ideal for refilling bottles and cups, while the drinking fountain is great for on-the-go hydration. Check cold control adjustment. Oasis PWEBF Electronic VersaFiller Bottle Filler Retro Fit Gray (Non-Refrigerated) # 504971 QTY: $1,398.00 Oasis # PG8EBF Water Cooler w/ Bottle Filler # 506010 M8GSBF / Oasis Aqua Pointe Sports Bottle Filler # M8GSBF. Also, drain the rest of the water from the cold valve. 24. The Oasis VersaFiller bottle filler in use at Port Columbus Terminal A. This water cooler shall deliver 8.0 gph of 50 o F degree water at 90 o F ambient and 80 o F inlet water. P8SBFSL is now energy efficient PG8SBFSL. operating and venting. From the beginning of the order, to the delivery, you helped with updates and information that was very helpful and beneficial for our customer. Acorn Engineering stainless steel indoor drinking fountains are ideal for correctional, institutional and commercial applications. The Oasis PWSMSBFY is a solid and highly reliable surface-mounted, non-refrigerated hands-free bottle filler. After several missteps and several hours of knuckle busting I just completed the task at 4a.m. Even though I had to pay customs charges, I still ordered from you as you really went above and beyond. It still wouldn't stop running. Thank you so much for the information from Haws Corp. That was exactly what I needed to know. Mallory, spout was received today and looked great. Nr. The Halsey Taylor water fountain at the church was streaming the water to fast and to long and when I Chatted with Mallory she was very helpful by downloading the owners manual for me and telling me how to adjust the pressure from the outside. AquiSense was chosen to participate as their UV-C LED technology is known for point … Is unit plugged into an outlet which is operated by a switch? If you are looking to find Oasis products quickly and easily, you’ve come to the right place. Thank you Mallory!! Oasis® has been responsible for some of the key innovations in our industry since 1910, and now leads with translucent color coolers, first Kalix Point-of-Use model, and Anti-microbial Copper. Check fan motor. If re-calibrating the sensor does not resolve the issue, we recommend contacting our Drinking Fountain Experts for Troubleshooting … I nominate her for employee of the month! Markets Education Healthcare Transportation Hubs Corporate Campuses Fitness Domestic. No cold water and compressor is running. Have a terrific day and I look forward to contacting you again. The Oasis PGV8SBF Drinking Fountain and Bottle Filling Station delivers 8.0 gph (gallons per hour) of 50°F degree water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water, and is mechanically activated with single vandal-resistant push button. Thanks so much, have a good weekend. Oasis® Aqua Pointe™ Bottle Filler units are the clean, pure on demand solution to fill the re-usable bottles that are now so poplular. hi Mallory Thanks , Craig, Oasis PWEBF VersaFiller Retrofit Kit Hands Free. Thank you so much for your help! There could be a mineral buildup causing the problem. To clean the tank, unplug the unit and drain the water until it is no longer hot. Oasis PWSBF VersaFiller Water Bottle Filler for PG Series ***Drinking Fountain is Not Included*** When retrofitted to the PG series, the PWSBF Bottle Filler has independent manual activation. OASIS International goal is to provide clean, refreshing drinking water to the planet that is free from harmful bacteria, viruses, sediments, metals and chemicals. Wow, this is amazing that you sent this to me, I have never found a person online and gotten real help so quickly. Thank you. Hopping on this topic to see if anyone can shed some light on my current situation. Installation Complete. Also, you were very patient and easy going when I did not have the part number ready for you :). It looks great. Thanks Shealynn, have a great weekend! Hands-Free Models. Hi Mallory If your Oasis water cooler does not operate properly, you can troubleshoot the machine before calling for service. Thank you again. OASIS BOTTLE FILLERS - Barrier Free, ADA, Electronic , Split Level, Filtered, Vandal Resistant, Sensor Activated (Hands Free) Sign up for our Newsletter (504) 822-4886 Phone * (866) 402-6893 Fax * 3316 Conti Street New Orleans, LA 70119 We purchased a Mori 6-spout bottle filler and love it. Elkay Parts. Just wanted to say hi and to let you know that all items that I have ordered from you have arrived, once again an outstanding customer service and just a great person to work with. Parts Breakdowns. I am so happy doing business with you. I just wanted to thank you for all of your help !!!!! Halsey Taylor Parts. Oasis PWSMEBFY Aqua Pointe Hands-free Surface Mount Non-Refrigerated Bottle Filler with Counter. The Oasis PWEBF VersaFiller Retrofit is a non-filtered retrofit bottle filling station. I would have given you folks a 10 but 5 was your highest rating you show. Dear Shealyn, Unit shall be mechanically activated. Check for restriction in cap line or strainer. Find wholesale Oasis International VersaFilter Replacement Filter, Bottle Filler Filter, OAS033879001 on sale today at CleanItSupply.com. I called my plumber and he said he couldn't come till 3/4/2018. Oasis PWEBF Electronic VersaFiller Bottle Filler Retro Fit Gray (Non-Refrigerated) # 504971 QTY: $1,398.00 Oasis # PG8EBF Water Cooler w/ Bottle Filler # 506010 Connect male tab terminals from bottle filler power supply to female terminals on power cord. If you are looking to find Oasis products quickly and easily, you’ve come to the right place. She was very helpful in helping me find a replacement cleanout cover for our facility here in Alaska. Troubleshooting. OASIS International required a reliable chemical-free solution to be integrated into their bottle fillers. I inquired with a couple different vendors for this part, and only Mallory actually followed up with me. Order this Oasis PG8EBFSL-STN today and you will have your Oasis project completed in no time at all. Tel: 800-713-9661. The Equiparts team is very familiar with Oasis products, making our Oasis product support strong. Our no-hassle water bottle fillers save time, money and energy. Equiparts has been a trusted distributor of Oasis products for decades. OASIS BOTTLE FILLERS - Barrier Free, ADA, Electronic , Split Level, Filtered, Vandal Resistant, Sensor Activated (Hands Free) Sign up for our Newsletter (504) 822-4886 Phone * (866) 402-6893 Fax * 3316 Conti Street New Orleans, LA 70119. In closing let me thank everyone I dealt with for going above and beyond in customer service.. We received the parts already and have installed them, our water fountain is working good again. She took the time help us understand what we needed, her responses were quick and informed, and she always had a courteous attitude. Bingo it did as promised. Oasis Versafiller Bottle Filler. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Oasis PG8SBF VersaCooler II Barrier-Free Drinking Fountain with VersaFiller Sports Bottle Filler, ADA, 8 GPH, Sandstone at Amazon.com. This unit has a high cooling capacity and is ideal for refilling bottles and cups, while the drinking fountain is great for on-the-go hydration. … The VersaFiller is an easy add-on solution for existing water coolers. Thanks for your help with this. She really hung in there, found what I needed, and posted links for me to click on and ensure that the parts were likely correct.
Cat Tracker, No Subscription, Norman Guitar B20, Wuhan Temperature By Month, John Hopkins Hospital Doctors Salary, Moxidectin For Goats, Perfect Panettone Recipe, White Perch Fishing, Labrador Silhouette Outline,