I don't think I really need to expand on that one any further. There is always something going on, and everyone gets stuck into everything. Great university, had an amazing experience my entire time here! Brackenhurst is green and full of life. Overview Overview. Loved the last 3 years at Trent swimming society has improved massively and the sports department work so hard to help get you your best grade, Amazing university to experience/study. Being a student that has been on a placement year, I found this extremely helpful and beneficial and I am grateful that I found out about this opportunity through the employability team as I was originally on the 3 year course and not the sandwich course. The university's facilities are pretty good overall. Another guest lecturer - our IT lecturer in 1st year - actually asked for the number of one student, and was still teaching the next year, despite complaints. So whenever you want to take a break from lectures and explore, there is so much to see. The city itself I’ve just completed my first year and I can’t wait to go back after summer break!!! The university provides great support for students and there is an unbelievable amount of societies clubs and sports teams to become a part of. There is a tram which runs through Nottingham which has a stop right on campus which makes everything easily accessible. These include mock courtrooms, textile workshops, a trading floor, TV studios and newsrooms. 10 Benefits. It’s so inclusive and the highest standards of teaching! TRENT ARMY! Numerous facilities. Art&Design facilities and stuff are great! Nottingham Business School has dedicated staff and has a wide availability of resources. I was really struggling and felt very alone and actually got reached out to by the university and offered help and couselling straight away. Trent has such a good Students Union! Everyone is so helpful, the city is great, the resources and facilities are good as well. Every design I had came out overworked, because the process was so laden with paperwork that eventually, you'd start second-guessing your choices just to show you'd "progressed" in your design work. We'll send you an email so that you can verify your free account. Everyone is so kind and welcoming. Is your university in a good location in terms of distance to accommodation and local amenities? Overall, the university provides a wonderful ambience for studies as well as for living. Hopefully this will improve in final year when there are a range of different modules to choose from so everybody will be doing different ones. Precious. I am in my second year of university at NTU and would definitely recommend it to any one. We have our own employability team who are always supportive to all the students. There is lots available to students and pleanty going on in and around uni. reviewed on June 8, 2014. Review titled Sunrise Medical Practice - Clifton Campus Nottingham Trent University ... Report review titled Review of Sunrise Medical Practice as unsuitable Review titled Sunrise Medical Practice - Clifton Campus Nottingham Trent University Replied on 09 August 2019. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. I enjoy the academics, the independence, the facilities etc. Lots of fabulous student activities. View All num of num Close (Esc) Nottingham Trent University. Accommodation could be better. Great vibrant city campus, bustling with life. Morning. The library staff are also very helpful. Everything is very close together and all staff are very approachable if you need any help. This university is close to transport links and not far from home. I like the way we get teach in the seminar always interactive and productive. Great city, great nightlife, top facilities great society, I love life at Trent uni! Simply amazing! 154 Jobs. Counseling support and student support services are very good. I think the university has good facilities, which include the huge library, student support services, cafe's, shop, lots of study areas and many more facilities. Happily sit in the SU quite often. No uni is perfect, and I surely am happy with my choice. It became a polytechnic in 1970, and was granted university status in 1992. I’ve loved every minute of being there, the lectures can’t do enough to help you, the facilities are amazing.
Miele Dishwasher Cleaner, Fuji X Pro3 Vs X-t3, Fujifilm X T30 Crop Factor, Boston College Uk, Superscript In Excel Formula, Mold In Closet Exterior Wall,