“In any case I am always so grateful toward metal bands like these pushing these levels of darkness into the public eye, making it’s expression more acceptable and less feared. Watch Queue Queue They also tend to cry a lot. 21 Translations available. Rammstein lyrics - 96 song lyrics sorted by album, including "DEUTSCHLAND", "Engel (English Version)", "RADIO". Welcome Offer: 80% OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now. Und wünsch mir das ich eine Mutter hätte/ And wish, I had a mother. Rammstein Mutter lyric with English translation Die Tränen greiser kinderschaar ich zieh sie auf ein weisses Haar werf in die Luft die nasse Kette und wünsch mir das ich eine Mutter hätte keine Sonne die mir scheint keine Brust hat Milch geweint in meiner Kehle … Diamant 2:33 9. Please read the Terms of use. Ich wünsche Ihnen ein sehr gutes Leben, sehr helle Zukunft trotz alter und so tiefer Wunden. And so the screams of „Mutter“ fade away, the child so full of hatred that it wants to kill its mother (at least metaphorically) and still so full of love it can’t… Such a sad song, and yet so beautiful. Till Lindemann: “If all goes without problems, in the autumn of... Na Chui (Lindemann) “Till the End” video + uncensored version, The absolute highlight: A signed Rammstein guitar. Le Corbeau, Dimash Kudaibergen - Ұмытылмас Күн (Umıtılmas Kün). The man in the song seeks revenge against the mother that never gave birth to him, while at the same time expressing love for the same mother, exposing the duality in some mother-son relationships in which hate and love exist in parallel to each other. Die Tränen greiser Kinderschar ich zieh sie auf ein weisses Haar werf in die Luft die nasse Kette und wünsch mir dass ich eine Mutter hätte All lyrics of Rammstein are the property of Rammstein and Universal Music Group. All albums made by Rammstein with reviews and song lyrics. Eine greise Kinderschar kann eine Gruppe alter seniler Menschen sein, die genau so hilflos sind, wie Säuglinge und würde zu den gängigen Erklärungen und Interpretationen des Klons passen. This is about disowning the mother symbolically, despite the high price of it. Submit. Abused children never have the chance to be young; thus they’re ancient despite (physically) being still young. On the other hand „Laichzeit“, with its Metaphors about fish, is also a song about incest and an eel happens to be a fish. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. To the mother who has never given birth to me. song mutter from the album mutter from rammstein with english and german lyrics, the sound is from the original CD By album Album #7. Translation of 'Mutter' by Rammstein from German to English. All the information presented are for personal usage and educative purposes only. Zeig dich 4:16 4. An ancient child would also have white hair, but it could also imply that the child is old when it finally finds the resolve to act. Weit Weg 4:19 10. They are presented here for informational purposes only. Ich zieh sie auf ein weißes Haar/I put them on a white hair werf in die Luft die nasse Kette/throw it in the air; the wet chain. Lyrics to 'Mutter' by Rammstein. Mein Herz brennt. So I also have my own interpretation of the lyrics I’d like to share with you: Die Tränen greiser Kinderschaar/ The tears of ancient childs (I like ancient better than senile, maybe because it sounds like the german word senil, which would imply Altzheimer’s or something similar – being „greis“ just means being very old). März 2002 veröffentlicht. As I have been sexually abused by my mother from age 4(?) Lyrics to 'Mutter (English)' by Rammstein. And crying. Most Translated Songs of all time (old and new) (Part 1), Studio Accantus - Dumka na dwa serca [Ogniem i mieczem], Hubert Clos Lus - mini-ode 23. All lyrics of Rammstein are the property of Rammstein and Universal Music Group. Nice one Artemis. More important in my opinion is the throwing away of the chain, symbolizing the childs refusal to be a victim any longer. ultimate guitar com. Ein kleiner Mensch stirbt nur zum Schein wollte ganz alleine sein das kleine Herz stand still fur Stunden so hat man es fur tot befunden es wird verscharrt in nassem Sand Translation of 'Mutter' by Rammstein from German to English (Version #2) Trying to make a little more intelligible to the way English can be used without changing the flow too much. Sign up Log in. Also there’s a theme in the song of mutual disowning. Also, mothers often kiss their children on the forehead. Rammstein lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Ohne Dich (English), Engel, Du Hast (English Translation) at LyricsFreak.com Rammstein - Mutter [Intro] | Em | Em/C | D | B | | Em | Em/C | D | B | [Verse 1] Em Em/C D Die Tränen greiser Kinderschar B Ich zieh sie auf ein weißes Haar Em Em/C D Werf in die Luft die. Auf meiner Stirn ein Muttermal/On my forehead is a birthmark (is there no word with „mother“in it?) Watch Queue Queue. The second stanza is more in line with the „clone story“, but there are still some things I can relate to: – A mother should be the sun to her child – Breastfeeding and the umbilical chord are symbols for the bond between mother and child, when the child sings of not having a navel, it’s not so much literal: The bond between mother and child never existed, therefore the child has no navel. onwards, this song carries a deeply personal meaning with me. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. Original lyrics. Deutschland 5:26 2. Lyrics and translations of Mutter. But where do you hide from your own mother? I will think about you while listening this song- though probably you will never know it. english. Translations are not official and are subjective. Rammstein Ein Mensch brennt Rammstein Fleischgeruch liegt in der Luft Rammstein ein Kind stirbt Rammstein die Sonne scheint Rammstein ein Flammenmeer Rammstein Blut gerinnt auf dem Asphalt Rammstein Mütter schreien Rammstein die Sonne scheint Rammstein ein Massengrab Rammstein kein Entrinnen Rammstein kein Vogel singt mehr Rammstein … Die Tränen greiser Kinderschar ich zieh sie auf ein weisses Haar werf in die Luft die nasse Kette und wünsch mir dass ich eine Mutter hätte Es wurde von Rammstein geschrieben und von Jacob Hellner gemeinsam mit der Band produziert. Sign in Sign up. And as adults, there’s is still the hurt little child inside. But that seems maybe a bit far-fetched? Not a bad translation, a few suggestions though Muttermal = Birthmark entferne = Remove Vocalist is saying the known and (intentionally) unseen. Official. Even though I don’t know you personally, I really felt the existence of a strong bond between you and me. However, the band did record English versions of “Engel” , “Du hast” and “Amerika”, as well as covers of the songs “Stripped” and “Pet Sematary”. Nearly all of Rammstein’s lyrics are in German. Search. Den Songtext zu Mutter von Rammstein sowie Lyrics, Video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos. Lyrics for Mutter by Rammstein. A mother has so much more responsibility than just giving birth. With it it also throws away the metaphorical chains binding it to its miserable existence. Sex 3:56 6. Till Lindemann and Peter Tägtgren end their collaboration on "Lindemann", Rammstein Mutter lyric with English translation, Rammstein Weisses Fleisch lyric with English translation, Rammstein Weit weg lyrics with English translation, Rammstein Ich Will lyric with English translation, Rammstein Eifersucht lyric with English translation, Lindemann: Till and Peter end their collaboration, Lindemann will play in Wacken Open Air 2021, Rammstein: Herzeleid (XXV Anniversary Edition – Remastered), Rammstein members are spotted in La Fabrique Studio. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Copyright 2004-2020 Affenknecht.com, Rammstein trademark and other trademarks are property of their respective owners. You have entered an incorrect email address! Return to mobile? Übersetzung des Liedes „Mutter“ (Rammstein) von Deutsch nach Englisch Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 1. Sie hat mir sehr gefallen. And singing along. You are now on the desktop site. Der Song ist die vierte Singleauskopplung ihres dritten Studioalbums Mutter und wurde am 25. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Ver 1. LyricsMutter Rammstein. By song name. Der Mutter die mich nie geboren/To the mother that never gave birth to me, In my interpretation this is another example of the mutual disowning of mother and child: The mother says, she could never have birthed such a child. Also, I tend to listen to this song a lot. Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht ich bin die Stimme aus dem Kissen ich hab euch etwas mitgebracht hab es aus meiner Brust gerissen. Ausländer 3:52 5. One of the stranger lines Till has written… I think it’s mostly about something disgusting inside the mother, and „Aal“ was the only word that rhymed with „Muttermal“. Mutter (German pronunciation: ; English: "Mother") is the third album by German Neue Deutsche Härte band Rammstein.It was released on 2 April 2001 through Motor and Universal Music.The album's cover image is a photograph of a dead fetus, which was taken by Daniel & Geo Fuchs.The album has yielded six singles which, to date, are the most released from any Rammstein album. Dear “Tochter” I am not sure if you will see my answer but I want to say that you have a deep understanding and a lovely heart. A truly complete translation is never a translation, its a version. It realizes that it still needs and loves its mother, despite everything. English translation of lyrics for MUTTER (LIVE) by Rammstein. Puppe 4:33 7. Written by:Till Lindemann; Richard Z. Kruspe; Doktor Christian Lorenz; More; Last update on: May 24, 2019. Trying to make a little more intelligible to the way English can be used without changing the flow too much. But the child doesn’t possess the strength needed to carry out its plan and it pleads to its mother to give it the strength. For what is a child without a mother? 1. Lyrics and Translations: Mutter Mein Herz brennt (My Heart Burns) Lyrics ©2001 Rammstein. “Mutter” (German for mother) is a song by Rammstein on the album of the same name. Mutter (Till Lindemann – Rammstein – Album Mutter) Die Tränen greiser Kinderschar. This song is about a man who never had a mother because he was born from an experiment. Home Rammstein Lyrics Rammstein Spring lyric with English translation. More Versions. They are presented here for informational purposes only. The rest of the stanza is about the child wanting to kill its tormentor…, In ihren Lungen wohnt ein Aal/In her lungs there lives an eel. Mit diesem Herz hab ich die Macht die Augenlider zu erpressen ich singe bis der Tag erwacht ein heller Schein am Firmament Mein Herz brennt. Vielen Dank für İhre İnterpretation. Type song title, artist or lyrics. Falls Lindemann wirklich in Chiffren schreibt, dann ist diese Zeile ein Kandidat. Rammstein Spring lyric with English translation. Die Tränen greiser Kinderschar ich zieh sie auf ein weisses Haar werf in die Luft die nasse Kette und wünsch mir dass ich eine Mutter hätte entferne es mit Messers Kuss/remove it with the kiss of the knife auch wenn ich daran sterben muss/even if I have to die of it. Mutter ist ein Lied der deutschen Neue-Deutsche-Härte-Band Rammstein. Children hide themselves in the folds of their mothers skirt. So the knife replaces the motherly love. Ich Will is a personal favorite by our favorite german band, I have gotten a few suggestions on other tracks that WILL BE translated in a near future. Was ich liebe 4:30 8. Aus Alt mach Neu. This video is unavailable. Lyrics to 'Mutter - Translation' by Rammstein. Grendel would defnitely fit the lyrics (and thanks for making me think of Marillion). Translations are not official and are subjective. So both despise each other. Radio 4:37 3. .. hopefully this is a bit happier a compromise of the two. Rammstein Rammstein lyric with English translation. This song is about how petrol affects the lives of the modern people and it generally has an ironic way of looking at it. And so many chances to f*** up. Und keine Falte zum verstecken/and no fold to hide inside. We all know some kind of darkness, Rammstein recreates it so we can just shout, scream, enjoy, cry, release or whatever anyone needs.” @Ryuaka23 Hear hear! 59. The child responds by disowning the mother itself, by saying she could never have birthed such a child. Lyrics to 'Spieluhr' by Rammstein. The song first appeared as the opening track to the band's third studio album, Mutter (2001), and was used as the opening track for concerts during that era Rammstein - Mein Herz brennt (English Translation) Lyrics: Now, dear children, pay attention / I am the voice from the pillow / I brought you something / Have ripped it out of my chest / With this.
Bdo Processing 2020, Iron Horse Golf Coupons, Gbf Lumberjack Quest, Msi Dragon Center Not Working, England Hand Db Font,