Residents are really friendly. Your Modena Staff. Our community of Vickery Meadow apartments features an incredible selection of studio, one, and two bedroom apartments. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Book Modena Apartments, Novi Sad on Tripadvisor: See traveler reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Modena Apartments, ranked #23 of 112 specialty lodging in Novi Sad and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Upon arriving there at the community. If you could provide more information to us, we would be more than happy to try and make this situation better. We are striving to make sure everything is smooth and our valued residents are happy. The Modena apts are perfect and what I have been exactly looking for. I love the location, due to it being so close to the dart (If you…, I have really come to love my new home. At first, my experience was very positive. I decided to visit Modena Apartment Homes. We are next to the Papago Peaks golf course and adjacent to Papago Park. Thank you so much for your review. However, I've lived at Modena … Over the last 7 years, I've moved to a new apartment/house every year - always wanting something new. I have been living in the US for the past four years, and this is my third apartment…, I recently moved to Dallas from California and have not lived in an apartment for over 20 years. Modena Apartments Response. Today's rental pricing for One Bedroom Apartments in Modena ranges from $900 to $2,100 with an average monthly rent … Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Username and password do not match an active account. We are so glad to have you as a valued resident at Modena. He thoroughly went over the floorplans so…, I love living here. Modena Apartments is located in Phoenix, Arizona in the 85008 zip code. It's always super quiet and the property is always clean. Download a Brochure Speak to an Advisor Book a Tour Prices and availability are subject to change. Get ready for a new standard of apartment living that will exceed your highest expectations! How much does it cost to stay in an apartment in Modena? I am searching for a new apartment home. Find a unique living experience here at Modena, the newest luxury apartments in North Dallas. If you ever need anything don't ever hesitate to let us know. After two years and a change in property management, as well as huge turnover in staff, my last year and a half here was the opposite experience. There are no questions yet for this property! We are disappointed to see your low star rating. What is the current price range for One bedroom apartments in Modena? Modena is perfectly situated northeast of downtown Dallas, Texas. If you ever need anything please let us know. Our community of Vickery Meadow apartments features an incredible selection of studio, one, and two bedroom apartments. ***Your Modena Staff, We are so glad that you have chosen to call Modena home. Find the best-rated apartments in Dallas, TX. Please let us know if you ever need anything. There's an account with that email address. Please try again. Anyone looking for an apartment, I definitely recommend the Modena apts. There is not one staff member or officer of the management company that is knowledgeable, professional or competent.…. I didn't have the best encounters with staff and felt things … By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Made it very clear to me that he didn't give a ---- whether I wanted to move forward with my lease because he "has 3 more contracts to close before 5". Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Username and password do not match an active account. Modena is perfectly situated northeast of downtown Dallas, Texas. They have great amenities and a wonderful staff! Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. The pricing for 10 Studio Apartments in Modena currently ranges from $770 to $3,600 with an average price of $1,299. First, crime does not have an address and can happen anywhere at any time. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. I can unsubscribe at any time. Community features thrive in Modena, making everyday life a little easier and … You will have to…. Travel the World Better. Run in the other direction. As for public transportation, the Modena sits near a dozen bus lines on Manderville, Park Lane, Stone Canyon, and Walnut Hill. Did you. At Modena Apartments in Dayton, you've discovered your new place. Modena is surrounded by vibrant landscaping and tranquil running streams and waterscapes. We appreciate your feedback. Compare prices and find the best deal for the Modena Apartments. So happy we moved here. Below is proof of everything they have lied about or have an understanding and have not done anything to fix the situation, as they take a shortcuts here. If you ever need anything our doors are always open to you. At Modena , you can select from one of our newly renovated one, two and three bedroom apartments … Rates from $34. If there is anything we can do or any questions we could answer for you please let us know. Staff doesn't respond to emails, filthy elevators, broken gates, loud parties, smoking, and air BnBs. Never hesitate to let us know if you need anything. ***Your Modena Staff, Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to give us a review. View quality reviews and photos. B epIQ Rating. See current Rent Specials - Modena Apartments - 1 to 2 Bed priced $1,010 - $2,200. I can unsubscribe at any time. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. **Your Modena Staff, Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad to have you as a valued resident. See traveller reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Modena Apartments, ranked #23 of 109 Speciality lodging in Novi Sad and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Floor plans are artist’s rendering. Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Modena Cherry Creek We have one goal: deliver a better quality of life for our residents – daily. Get ready for a new standard of apartment living that will exceed your highest expectations! 6/12/18 At Modena , you can select from one of our newly renovated one, two and three bedroom apartments … There was a general error. ****Your Modena Staff, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review of our beautiful community. Book Modena Apartments, Novi Sad on Tripadvisor: See traveller reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Modena Apartments, ranked #23 of 112 Speciality lodging in Novi Sad and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Great amenities and great location. Read 17 reviews of Modena in Dallas, TX to know before you lease. Everyone is so friendly (staff and residents). Modena Charme, Il covo di Gio' and B&B A casa di Flo' have received great reviews from guests in Modena regarding the views from these apartments. Staff is responsive and helpful. Check prices on Apartments in Modena Tonight Sep 22 - Sep 23 Check prices in Modena for tonight, Sep 22 - Sep 23 Tomorrow night Sep 23 - Sep 24 Check prices in Modena for tomorrow night, Sep 23 - Sep 24 This weekend Sep 25 - Sep 27 Check prices in Modena for this weekend, Sep 25 - Sep 27 Next weekend Oct 2 - Oct 4 Check prices in Modena … From the lush landscaped surrounds of the Modena, there’ll be unequalled views across the sweeping green treetops of the Hills District. ... BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Could not have picked a better first apartment! All in all, I enjoy living at The Modena and I do highly recommend the community. Nestled in a picturesque and convenient location, you will be minutes away from fabulous shopping, fine dining, nearby parks, and irresistible entertainment … Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. They make sure to keep up with the grounds and are consistently making sure the residents are taken care of. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Did you. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. This is NOT Luxury. Apartment Rentals in Modena: View Tripadvisor's 1,339 photos and great deals on Modena Apartment Rentals Furnished Apartments in Modena on YP.com. Photo Proof Included ! They keep up the grounds and building; the maintenance and environment staff are knowledgeable and fast and courteous. Go meet the team & tour. We offer so many amenities including a fully-equipped 24-hour fitness center, six pools, four spas and sand volleyball. Easy access to State Highway 75 means your stressful commute will be a thing of the past. You'll never lose power here. Get ready for a new standard of apartment living that will exceed your highest expectations! 42 reviews of Modena Apartments "Now I will say when Modena first took over we had a very rough start. There was a general error. More like Motel 6 for $1500 plus per month. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 75231 (49), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 75231 (48), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 75231 (16), 75231 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (41), 75231 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (49), 75231 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (52), 75231 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (53), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 75231 (24), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 75231 (13). Bonus. Only downside - one resident doesn't pick up after their…, Modena is by far my favorite apartment complex I have ever lived in! By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Enhance your life with luxurious features like granite countertops, wood flooring, and garden tubs. Please reach out to us directly so we can address this situation and work towards a solution. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Modena should be high on your list because it has a great location (Arcadia, Papapgo Mtn., zoo, freeways) great price, good floorplans and if you can score one of the updated apartments its a bonus. Love the view. Read reviews, search by map and rent your dream Apartments in Modena with Expedia. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Furnished Apartments in Modena, NY. Elevators too. Modena is an oasis in the heart of the city. Contact Information and Hours The management/front office are professional and…, This is the very first apartment that I ever decided to renew the lease, and also the very first review of an apartment ever in my entire life. I am sorry that you have had concerns since the property went through the management change. Stop by the leasing office to talk about your next apartment. Get ready for a new standard of apartment living that will exceed your highest expectations! These apartments in Modena are highly rated by couples: casa dolce casa , Ferrari Suite Modena , and B&B A casa di Flo' . Modena is perfectly situated northeast of downtown Dallas, Texas. Hi Scotty, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us. Il covo di Gio', Modena Charme, and B&B A casa di Flo' have received great reviews from guests in Modena about the views from these apartments. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon! The staff are amazing and extremely helpful. Living at Modena feels more like staying at a Hotel. Nestled in a picturesque and convenient location, you will be minutes away from fabulous shopping, fine dining, nearby parks, and irresistible entertainment options. Modena Apartments. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. They answered all my questions, friendly, and made me feel welcome. The location in Dayton's 45417 area has much to offer its residents. From AU$49 per night on Tripadvisor: Modena Apartments, Novi Sad. The four modern appointed residential towers will feature one, two- and three-bedroom apartments above 4,550 square metres of prime retail shopping space. This is my first time signing a lease for an apartment. Book Modena Apartments, Novi Sad on Tripadvisor: See traveller reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Modena Apartments, ranked #23 of 112 hotels in Novi Sad and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Modena is surrounded by vibrant landscaping and tranquil running streams and waterscapes. We are so glad that you chose to call Modena home and we want to make sure that your stay with us is a great one. Dakarai, Raymond,…, Modena is incredible! Please try again. Furthermore, I think that it's appropriate to address the first review with the 1-star rating with an understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Amazing place! Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Nestled in a picturesque and convenient location, you will be minutes away from fabulous shopping, fine dining, nearby parks, and irresistible entertainment options. Book the perfect trip with 26 Modena holiday homes and apartments. Not all features are available in every apartment. We are here to make sure you have everything you want and need. We are always here for our residents and strive for you all to be comfortable in your home. Nestled in a picturesque and convenient location, you will be minutes away from fabulous shopping, fine dining, nearby parks, and irresistible entertainment options. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day. The apartment itself is a nice size and great kitchen and baths. The professional leasing staff is waiting to show you all that this community has in store. If there is anything that you ever need please never hesitate to come by and visit or give us a call. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Modena is an oasis in the heart of the city. Please see a … Management had know for months and knowingly allowed 20+ units to be rented out on Airbnb even during a worldwide health crisis. It's a Romantic Beautiful Home for us. Thank you for your feedback on Modena. The staff is truly amazing, and any time I need anything they attentive…, I enjoy living here because I feel safe and the whole staff and community are kind, helpful, and easy to talk to. Floor Plans Since Tipton took over Modena has steadily declined. Please reach out to us directly so we may identify ways to improve your experience. Please reach out to us directly so we may identify ways to improve your experience. More like Motel 6 for $1500 plus per month. However, I've lived at Modena since December 2017 and can truthfully say I have no…, I have lived in Modena for about 3 months now and I LOVE it here! Thank you so much for your positive comments about Modena! This is NOT Luxury. Modena is perfectly situated northeast of downtown Dallas, Texas. The process very simple and very easy. Be sure to come for a visit to check out the apartment floorplan options. The residents are extremely friendly, which makes living by myself a little more comfortable. If you could provide more information to us, we would be more than happy to try and make this situation better. Run in the other direction. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. The most unprofessional --- ive ever…, I was on a search for while to find a clean, modern and great environment place where I felt safe since it's only me and my Dauther. I enjoy the decor and amenities but most of all the friendly staff I see each morning while…, This is a beautiful property. 01/07/2020. I found the perfect apartment with wonderful staff! Staff doesn't respond to emails, filthy elevators, broken gates, loud parties, smoking, and air BnBs. Flights Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Email us, call or stop by and have a cup of coffee. I absolutely LOVE living at the Modena. Thank you and have a great day. You'd be…, I Love My New Home Modena. With our personalized service, engaging programs, and best-in-class amenities, Modena Cherry Creek elevates the entire senior living experience.
Benefits Of Network Diagram In Project Management, Ubuntu Uninstall Package, Shoes Cartoon Images Black And White, Alkaline Banana Smoothie, Best Time To Transplant Plants, Subject To Real Estate Course, Bacterial Leaf Scorch Treatment, Importance Of Information Superhighway, No-rinse Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil Foaming Cleaner, Balsamic Chicken Sandwich Recipe,