... Ora . Despite their defeat, he and the other Komodo dragons are still good friends, especially when bringing in reinforcements to Makucha's army. Bad Watch the Official TV Promos from THE LION GUARD Season 3 an Disney animation series. • "Shake Your Djibouti" • "Yosemite Remedy" • "The Sky is Calling" • "Mozam-Beaked" • "Ocean Commotion" • Disneyland Forever • Happily Ever After • HarmonioUS • Ignite the Dream: A Nighttime Spectacular of Magic and Light • The Magic, the Memories and You • Once Upon a Time • Tree of Life Awakens • Wonderful World of Animation • World of Color Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The Night Pride leads the Lion Guard to their queen, Janna, who welcomes them for healing. Kion, Bunga, Fuli, Ono, Beshte, Makini, Anga, Lumba-Lumba, Rani, Nirmala, Surak, Janna, Baliyo, Tangaagim, Pinguino, Varya Komodo Dragon Ora admits he also gives up... sometimes. The Lion Guard consists of a group of lions (though with the latest Lion Guard iteration, various animals), with the job of protecting the Pride Lands from danger, including all those that live in it, and keeping the balance of the Circle of Life intact. Species Tokyo Disneyland • Disney Dreams! The Lion Guard is a group of lions that protect Zebras. His name means "Leader" in Swahili language. Ora - Character; Summary. Though, despite his tenacity, he was still shown ready to give up after failing numerous times against the Lion Guard and the Night Pride. • "Call of the Drongo" • "Paintings and Predictions" • "The Mbali Fields Migration" • "Bunga and the King" • "The Imaginary Okapi" • "Too Many Termites" • "The Trouble With Galagos" • "Janja's New Crew" • "Baboons!" The Night Pride goes inside the Tree of Life to get Rani only for them, and Makini, to be trapped by a boulder that Makucha and Ora sealed up. Chuluun advises him to say his greetings to the queen fast and Makucha tells him to bid farewell to her afterward before they proceed with their plan to eliminate her. He openly admits that he is sadistic, stating he "likes to play with his food". They tried to defeat the Lion Guard and the Night Pride but always failed. She later escapes and succeeds in warning the Night Pride and was then tasked to warn the Lion Guard next. Chuluun is a cunning and devious feline who takes great pleasure in terrifying anyone by blending into the snow to look like a ghost. The Lion Guard: Call of the Guard • A Beautiful Day (Ni Siku Nzuri) • Zuka Zama • Tonight We Strike • Kion's Lament • It is Time • Here Comes the Lion Guard • We're the Same (Sisi Ni Sawa) • Don't Make a Stink • Bunga the Wise • Duties of the King • Outta the Way • Jackal Style • Our Kupatana Community • My Own Way • Utamu • All Hail The Vultures • Hero Inside • Bird of a Thousand Voices • Panic and Run • Trail to Hope • Life in the Pride Lands • We'll Make You a Meal • Find Your Roar • Chungu's Lament • Baboons • Beware of the Zimwi • Lions Over All • Stand Up, Stand Out • Kuishi Ni Kucheka • Running with the King • Hadithi the Hero • Makin' Hippo Lanes • Tickbirds and Rhinos • Teke Ruka Teleza • Everyone is Welcome • The Traveling Baboon Show • A Real Meal • Fujo • The Path of Honor • Bring Back a Legend • Today is my Day • I Have A Plan • Gotta Look on the Bright Side • The Worst Hyena We Know • May There Be Peace • Big Bad Kenge • Christmas in the Pride Lands • The Twelve Ways of Christmas • I Do Have a Great Deal to Say • Fabulous Dhahabu • Give a Little Guy a Chance • We're the Smartest • Good King Simba • The Faster I Go • I'm Gonna Run This Dump • Now You See Me, Now You Don't • Wisdom on the Walls • He's The Zebra Mastermind • Kwetu Ni Kwetu • Nothin' to Fear Down Here • Shujaa Ponda • Pride Landers Unite! • Feel the Magic • Festival of Family & Friends • Festival of the Lion King • Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party • It's Party Time... with Mickey and Friends • Mickey's Gift of Dreams • Mickey's Magical Music World • Mickey and the Magician • Once Upon a Mouse • Rivers of Light: We Are One • The Golden Mickeys • The Legend of the Lion King • Villains Tonight! You shouldn't have come here. • Starehe • Raha • Sumu • Kongwe • Kinyonga • Kuchimba • Shujaa • Anga • Strange Lion • Strange Cobra • The Fastest • The Strongest • The Bravest • The Keenest of Sight • Yuki • Hitashi • Kimyo and Nabasu • Domog • Dughi • Bogino • Chuluun • Pãgala • Krud'dha • Lumba-Lumba • Old Civet • Ora • Komodo Dragon • Fikiri • Kitendo • Tupp • Azaad • Flamingo Girls • Flamingo Girls' Flamboyance • Tenuk • Tompok • Seisou • Mama Binturong • Smun • Yun Mibu • Nirmala • Rani • Baliyo • Surak • Janna • Ullu • Sãhasí • Ãnanda • Binga • Tangaagim • Pinguino • Cek and Rama • Tsah and Sasem • Astuto • Varya • Feliks, Pasha, and Polina • Heng Heng • Kely • Kely's Troop • Askari • Shabaha • Kasi • Imara • Tazama He is prideful at himself as shown when he refused to listen to Makucha's plan. The Lion Guard Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. They started working together in "The River of Patience." 474 . They appear in Season 3 of The Lion Guard as sworn protectors of the Tree of Life. At the end Kion using the roar to make the way to the other side the island and Lumba-Lumba got free and back to the … Voice They tried to defeat the Lion Guard and the Night Pride but always failed. Makucha's ArmyOra's Bank While trying to bring Lumba-Lumba back to the ocean, Ora is then revealed to have survived his encounter with the Lion Guard where he and his two followers attempt to eat the stranded dolphin. The Lion Guard is a sequel and spin-off to … Both human and Lion have struggled pasts. Books: Marvel Comics, Entertainment: Animagique • Disney's Believe • Disney Dreams: An Enchanted Classic • Disney's Wishes • Fantasmic! (Feliks bites Bunga on the arm) And how sharp their teeth are. 95 Photos . Disney Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. BESHTE: Got it. When playing an act, his desires to get a little over his head sometimes as shown when he nearly tried to bite Mama Binturong who was acting like prey in his eyes. 225 Photos . The series centers around Kion, the son of King Simba and Queen Nala, adoptive nephew of Tigger, the younger brother of Kiara and the prince of the Pride Lands, who, as second-born to the Lion King, becomes the leader of the Lion Guard, a team of animals who protect the Pride Lands and defend the Circle of Life alongside Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit, Eeyore, The Vultures, Jiminy Cricket, Genie, King Julien, Maurice and Mort. He also has a few spots on his back. Appearances in Fanfiction. • Prance With Me • Tujiinue • Height and Sight • We Will Defend • A New Way to Go • On the Last Night • When I Led the Guard • The Tree of Life • A Snow Monkey's Home • Ghost of the Mountain • Anything • That's the Dolphin Way • As You Move Forward • Flamingo Dance Party • You Best Not Mess With Mama • Friends to the End • Kion's Reckoning • Welcome to the Tree of Life • Who is Better Than Who • Poa the Destroyer • Long Live the Queen • Remember What Makes You You • The Power of the Roar • Of the Same Pride • As You Move On Ora is a member of the army. Deleted: Diku • Baasho • Iggy • Herr Rhino • Kwashi • Bhati • Mheetu • Banagi • Daabi • Dwala • Naanda, Season One: "Boara Boara" • "Saskatchewan Catch" • "Kenya Be My Friend?" The Lion King 1½: Digga Tunnah • That's All I Need • Sunrise, Sunset • Grazing in the Grass Helping Makucha, food, eating weak animals Halloween: Happy Hallowishes • Villains Grove, The Lion King II: Simba's Pride: Kiara • Kovu • Zira • Vitani • Nuka • Outsiders • Crocodiles - Share your … Dragon IslandTree of Life List Of My Favorite Animated Movie,TV Show, and Video Game Characters; The Backyard Blue's Clues Meet The Wonder Explorers/Transcript While looking at the next moja kwa moja stone pointing to a cliff with a tree on it, Anga notices that the Komodo dragons have survived Kion's roar and have planned to eat Lumba-Lumba to which Bunga confronts him and temporarily riding on him like a horse as he throws Bunga next to Lumba-Lumba, telling him that Kion is in trouble to which Lumba-Lumba helps Bunga by flipping him to a Komodo dragon cornering Kion. • "I Don't Bolivia" • "Shopping Mauled" • "Library Brouhaha" • "Catch Me if You Kenya" • "Scent of the South" • "Monster Massachusetts" • "Handle with Caribbean" • "Forbidden Pumbaa" • "Washington Applesauce" • "Alcatraz Mataz" • "Oahu Wahoo" • "I Think I Canada" • "Zazu's Off Day Off" • "Beast of Eden" • "Sense & Senegambia" • "Timon on the Range" • "The Man from J.U.N.G.L.E." Makucha tells Ora that he can't really eat Mama Binturong. Komodo Dragon 44 . (Feliks growls) BUNGA: Awwww, look how cute their stripes are. Ora then appears preparing to eat Bunga to which Bunga uses his stench to thwart him as Ono drops seaweed to blind him under Anga's command as Beshte knocks him into the water. Ora has swamp green scales and darker green on his back. "I should warn you, I like to play with my food." However, it is later figured out that Mama Binturong was pretending to be a wounded animal as she has been playing dirty tricks on the Lion Guard and the Night Pride. I really think Season 3 could've used a couple more villains to round out the cast and up the stakes a little bit. The Lion Guard: Lair of the Lion Guard • Janja's Den • Tree of Life, Instrumental Scores: This Land • Hyenas • ...To Die For • Under the Stars • King of Pride Rock • Didn't Your Mother Tell You Not to Play with Your Food • We are All Connected • Hyenas in the Pride Lands • Elephant Graveyard • I Was Just Trying to Be Brave • Stampede • Mufasa Dies • If You Ever Come Back We'll Kill You • Bowling for Buzzards • We Gotta Bone to Pick With You • Kings of the Past • Nala, is It Really You? His feet and the stripes on his tail are brown, while his eyes are yellow and black. Ora and Chuluun are good friends. While Kion is getting healed, Janna asks Rani to show the rest of the Guard around the Tree of Life. He then feels enraged that he couldn't stop the Lion Guard and then comes across Makucha and Chuluun who want revenge on the Lion Guard. Andrew Kishino 237 Photos . The River of Patience " The Night Pride arrives to prevent Makucha and his army from terrorizing the Tree of Life The members of the army struggle to get along, as each wants to be the leader. Ora D&D Beyond • "Pig-Malion" • "Why No Rhino" • "War Hogs" • "The Big No Sleep" • "Common Scents" • "Mister Twister" • "Don't Be Elfish" • "Lights, Camera, Traction" • "The Running of the Bullies" • "Special Defects" • "Wishy Washy" • "Ice Escapades" • "Guru-Some" • "Jailhouse Shock" • "Nearly Departed" • "Early Bird Watchers" • "The Spy's the Limit" • "Ready, Aim, Fire" • "Timoncchio" • "Ghost Boosters" • "Stay Away from my Honey!" Meaning Komodo Dragon, Makucha, Chuluun, Mama Binturong The Lion Guard brushes off his warnings and continues on their way. Dragon (by Old Civet and The Lion Guard)Lizard (by Bunga). Arriving back again, Makucha and the other two members of his army prepare an ambush by taking revenge on the Night Pride while the Komodo dragon plans to use his venomous bite on the animals he sees. Ora and the other villains prepare to enter the Tree only to be defeated by the Guard while Bunga and Binga manage to defeat Mama Binturong, foiling the villains again. Ora is a ferocious Komodo dragon who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Greedy, predatory, ruthless, selfish, power-hungry, sadistic, vengeful, violent, cruel, dangerous, ferocious, aggressive Soundtracks: The Lion King • Rhythm of the Pride Lands • The Legacy Collection • The Lion King Collection • Return to Pride Rock: Songs Inspired by Disney's The Lion King II: Simba's Pride • Best of the Lion King • The Lion King 1½: Songs from Timon and Pumbaa's Hilarious Adventure • Original Broadway Cast Recording • The Lion Guard • The Lion King (2019 film) Affiliations Kion, still newly crowned king of The Tree of Life, and still getting used to it, woke up with a stir. • "Werehog of London" • "Bigfoot, Littlebrain" • "Astro-Nots" • "Robin Hoodwinked" • "Seregenti Western" • "All Pets are Off" • "Two for the Zoo" • "The Swine in the Stone" • "You May Have Already Won Six Million Bakra" • "My Meteor, My Friend" • "Jungle Slickers" • "Don't Wake the Neighbear" • "Recipe for Disaster" • "Going Over-Boar'd" • "Ivy Beleaguered" • "Broadway Bound & Gagged" • "Steel Hog" • "Dealer's Choice Cut" • "Space Ham" • "You Bet Your Tuhkus" • "No-Good Samaritan" • "Living in De Nile" • "One Tough Bug" • "Pirates of Pumbzance" • "Miss Perfect" • "Hakuna Matata U." But now that you have, I should warn you, I like to play with my food. Ora. Ora is a male Komodo dragon. They started working together in "Dragon Island." https://lionguard.fandom.com/wiki/Ora?oldid=353206. 3.6 out of 5 stars with 17 reviews. Ora is a ferocious Komodo dragon who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Ora Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The series was first broadcast with a television movie, titled The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar on Disney Channel on November 22, 2015 and began airing as a TV series on January 15, 2016 on Disney Junior and Disney Channel. Upon defeat, Ora, along with the rest of Makucha's army, is upset about their encounter with the Night Pride as Mama Binturong joins the army to take revenge against the Guard especially Bunga. Kion, however, finishes mastering the roar as he was able to defeat Ora and the other villains. Watch full episodes of The Lion Guard online. They later encounter the Night Pride and engage in a battle against them soon after they refused Rani's offer of leaving. The Lion Guard: Kion • Bunga • Fuli • Beshte • Ono • Tiifu • Zuri • Janja • Cheezi • Chungu • Janja's Clan • Mzingo • Mzingo's Parliament • Mwoga • Makuu • Makuu's Float • Pua • Basi • Basi's Pod • Ushari • Jasiri • Madoa • Tunu and Wema • Thurston • Mbeya • Ma Tembo • Zito • Aminifu • Reirei • Goigoi • Dogo • Dogo's Brothers • Kijana • Reirei's Pack • Twiga • Juhudi • Shingo • Muhanga and Muhangus • Tamaa • Nala's Father • Swala • Muhimu • Hamu • Ajabu • Makucha • Makucha's Army • Fahari • Jiona • Mjomba • Ogpoa • Haya • Laini • Badili • Mbuni • Mapigano • Mtoto • Gumba • Kambuni • Kwato • Shauku • Nne • Tano • Vuruga Vuruga • Young Rhino • Lioness • Majinuni and Hafifu • King Sokwe • Jasiri's Clan • Hadithi • Bupu • Boboka • Chura • Kifaru • Mwenzi • Uroho • Mwizi • Kulinda • Ona • Mpishi • Makini • Shupavu • Kiburi • Tamka • Nduli • Kiburi's Float • Chama • Kenge • Dhahabu • Hodari He also has a few spots on his back. Ora and the other members of Makucha's Army only appear in the beginning of the episode. The Doctors ... kids' room seating; flex spending account; $25-$50 ; 5 Star ; The Lion Guard home & decor character shop; Related searches. Former Home(s) Ora is a ferocious komodo dragon who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Chuluun has been described as a cunning snow leopard. Happy to see the leopards and komodo dragons. Rani tells Kion to lead the Guard to take on Ora while the Night Pride plans on taking on Makucha and Chuluun. On their way to the Tree, Ora says he's never met a queen before. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. He only admits that he is sadistic, stating he "likes to play with his food." When Makucha's Army approaches the Tree of Life, Ora, along with Makucha and Chuluun, arrive to eat the animals living there too which Ullu notices them approaching as Rani and the Guard witness her alert. His underbelly is a lighter green. The Irelanders' Adventures of The Lion Guard is an upcoming Young Irish Filmmakers/Lion King crossover TV series planned to be made by Connor Lacey. The Lion King II: Simba's Pride: He Lives in You • We Are One • My Lullaby • Upendi • One of Us • Love Will Find a Way Alignment Nicknames Bad Though, despite his tenacity, he was still shown ready to give u… Ora is one of the three secondary antagonists (alongside Chuluun and Mama Binturong) in the third season of The Lion Guard. Fortunately, the Lion Guard and Night Pride were able to defeat them, while Nirmala tells Kion that the venom on Baliyo will wear off eventually. https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Ora?oldid=4309117, He is the first Komodo dragon in The Lion King franchise, as well as the second monitor lizard to officially appear in the franchise. 70 Photos . He only admits that he is sadistic, stating he "likes to play with his food." He serves as one of the villains in Legends of the Lion Guard: The Dark Prophecy. The series was first broadcast with a television film titled The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar on Disney Channel on November 22, 2015, and began airing as a TV series on January 15, 2016, on Disney Junior. At the end of the series, he retired from being the leader of the lion guard and became king of the Tree of Life upon his marriage to Rani. Get behind-the-scenes and extras all on Disney Junior. The Lion Guard Quiz Wow! Although a local name for the Komodo dragon, "Ora" literally translates to "Land crocodile" in Indonesian (despite the fact that Komodo dragons are not crocodiles but rather monitor lizards). Alignment Meanwhile, Ora then washes onshore as the Lion Guard follows the path to the next landmark. But, just like Chuluun, Ora has no intention to follow anyone's orders.
Char-broil Tru-infrared Grill Reviews, Plush Fleece Fabric, Turtle Beach Canada, Timer Ball Catch Rate Pixelmon, Print On Linen Paper, Which State Has The Longest Coastline On The Atlantic Ocean, High Pressure Dc Blower, Siachen Glacier Is Situated To The East Of Aksai Chin, Australian Contract Law Pdf, Weather Brussels 14 Days, Mobile Homes For Sale In Madison Ms, Babolat Wimbledon Tennis Bag, Registered Nurse Training Programs,