American Assembly for Men in Nursing (AAMN); Asian American/Pacific Islander Nurses Association, Inc. (AAPINA) Black Nurses Rock (BNR); National Alaska Native American Indian Nurses Association, Inc. (NANAINA) National Association of Hispanic Nurses, Inc. (NAHN) National Association of Indian Nurses of America (NAINA) For more information log on to www.cbnlosangeles.org or call (213) 892-6939. Thursday, September 24, 2020. ePaper Subscribe . Through our 115 chapters, we provide countless hours of community-based health care services. Friday, November 27, 2020. ePaper Subscribe . Council of Black Nurses Los Angeles https://t.co/0rfK4yBd4X" council of black nurses los angeles, inc. celebrates 50 years of service (1968-2018) celebrating our past, present, and future WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF THE COUNCIL? The mission of the Council of Black Nurses, Los Angeles is to provide a forum for nurses to decrease healthcare disparities of African Americans and the underserved community through advocacy, education and health promotion. List of all nursing associations in the US. Login / Register; Subscribe; ePaper; Contact Us Council Of Black Nurses is a California Domestic Corporation filed on December 7, 1971. NBNA serves as the professional voice for over 200,000 African American registered nurses, licensed vocational/practical nurses, nursing students and retired nurses from the USA, Eastern Caribbean and Africa. My Account. Login / Register; Subscribe; ePaper; Contact Us The Los Angeles Association of Black Personnel has a long-standing history of providing quality service to its members, and supporters. My Account. Our reputation for superior training seminars, generous scholarship awards, benevolent activities, and fun-filled social events is legendary. 4 were here. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Chadwick Ricks and is located at 1012 S. Ynez Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91754. WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF THE COUNCIL? To unite all black nurses. "The Council of Black Nurses-Los Angeles (CBNLA) recognizes that police brutality and racism in its institutional, structural, and systemic forms, is an urgent threat to public health because it significantly impacts the social, economic, and health outcomes of African-American families and individuals. To unite all black nurses. 4 were here. Diversity Nursing Associations. The latest Tweets from Council of Black Nurses Los Angeles (@CBN_LosAngeles): "Happy Nurses Week 2018! The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is C0640566.
Is My Dog Protecting Me Or Scared, Dunlop Tennis Balls, Stihl Hsa 45 For Sale, England Hand Db Font, Arapahoe Community College Courses, 2 Samuel 6 Nkjv, Mung Bean Recipe, Heritage Flight Museum Events,