Not the Most Rugged of Kid Friendly DVD Players, Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2017. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. More importantly, harm could come to your child or your appliance if not protected. Kids Digital Camera for Girl,Gifts for Boys Age 3 4 5 6,Toys for Boys 4 5 6 Year Ol... AILEHO Kids Camera for Girls Digital Video Camera for Kids Birthday Children Toys 3... ZESTYI 9" Portable DVD Player for Kids with Car Headrest Mount Holder, Rechargeable Battery, Wall Charger, Car Charger, SD Card Slot, USB Port & Swivel Screen (Pink), DR. J 11.5" Portable DVD Player with HD 9.5" Swivel Screen, Rechargeable Battery with Wall Charger, Car Charger and AV Cable, Sync TV Projector Function, Support USB Flash Drive SD Card, Region Free, DBPOWER 12" Portable DVD Player with 5-Hour Rechargeable Battery, 10" Swivel Display Screen, SD Card Slot and USB Port, with 1.8 meter Car Charger and Power Adaptor, Region Free- Black, APEMAN 9.5'' Portable DVD Player with 7.5'' HD Swivel Screen, 6 Hours Rechargeable Battery for Kids and Car, Support SD Card/USB/CD/DVD/Sync TV and Region Free, ieGeek 11.5" Portable DVD Player with SD Card/USB Port, 5 Hour Rechargeable Battery, 9.5" Eye-Protective Screen, Support AV-in/Out, Region Free, Purple, ieGeek Portable DVD Player 12.5", with 10.1" HD Swivel Screen, Car Travel DVD Players 5 Hrs Rechargeable Battery, Region-Free Video Player for Kids Elderly, Remote Control, Sync TV, USB&SD, Purple, atune analog 10in LCD Screen DVD Player Portable CD Player Digital Panel Built-in Rechargeable Battery Overheated Protection AV Output Input and Earphone Jack, Black (PDV-1010). A Community Driven UPC Barcode Database to for Disc to Digital titles. I made it stick about half an inch to and inch further out and that seems for now to stop them from pressing the buttons. DVD, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, (S)VCD, and CD – all of them can play on the DVD player. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Those old-school boomboxes became something of a status symbol, with enhanced bass providing the “boom,” and boxy shape providing the “box.” I think for the price it's fine. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2009. We love this player when it works but man is it disappointing when it doesn't. Please try again. DVD player is the first portable DVD player that is tough and easy enough for kids to use It is designed to be kid-tough and survive drop after drop after drop Includes rechargeable batteries with 2 hours of life A surefire way to keep your kids entertained without the risk of more delicate electronics It is kid tough and worry free I'm not sure why I thought this would be any different than it turned out to be, but it's just a piece of plastic. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I again exchanged it again. Resolution - You can save some money by choosing a 720p TV/DVD player combo if you plan on using it in a child’s room, guest room, or anywhere else where the space is too limited to support a large television. Installs simply and easily. Same Day delivery 7 days a week £3.95, or fast store collection. Notes On Playing MP3 Files. My daughter-in-law says he loves it, but the batteries do not last long. ON: the CHILD LOCK function is on. Unable to add item to List. You know what, WonderFox products are in use by global clients from more than 900 countries. At first I thought they were great. Now we have sporadic success in getting it to play his videos and this is a disappointment for him. Learn why these suit your needs. Also, they get awarded and praised from thousands of media websites including web portals, tech websites, review websites, computer & tech magazines/journals, YouTubers, etc. Please try again. This is OK. Our DVD & Digibox Protector will make sure little hands can't get to the controls of your DVD player or Digital receiver. It doesn't change the integrity of the electronic equipment. Compare, read reviews and order online. Why didn't I think of that first?? The Kid-Tough Portable DVD Player is the first portable DVD player that is tough and easy enough for kids to use. Please try again. It is cute. The reviews on this one however are extremely mixed, from love to hate, so you might want to get it someplace with a decent return policy just in case. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Works with CD players too! This was a gift to a 3 year old. Radio Operation. The grind of the disk tray on the DVD player being forcibly closed, often with something in it other than a disk. IQ Toys Anti Skip CD-USB-SD Player with 2 Microphones and AC Adapter Portable Kids Karaoke Machine Sing Along Music Player, Primary Colors, Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera (Blue). I bought this for my grandson. It is also salt and freshwater proof and can be used in water up to two meters deep. Then about 2 weeks after that player #3 stopped working. New battery maybe needed for wireless use. … The battery ran out after 2 hours--not very convenient on a long trip. This didn't work at all for my 13 month old. Looks like it charges but battery life not tested. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2010. Ok item to stop babies from pressing buttons. After they run out he is frustrated because he thinks it is broken and wants it fixed. which considering the price we actually may be paying their weight in gold. Play Karaoke Machine for Toddlers. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Keep trash cans in inaccessible cupboards or use cans with child-resistant covers. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. My 8 year old son got this for Christmas and it was fabulous. After I paid $295.00 for the item. CD/DVD Changer Operation. So the moral is they are not nearly as tough as they should be BUT if they break call the company, the 1-800 number is on the package. CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2010. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Generate DVD and Blu-Ray UPCs instantly for use with disc to digital services. Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2015. Our daughter can touch the guard all she wants, but cannot play with the buttons on the cable box. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. My grandson is a relatively gentle boy and does not destroy toys. Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera, Pink, eKids KIDdesigns Mother Goose Club Bluetooth Sing Along Portable MP3 Player Real Mic 24 Songs Storesup to 16 Hours of Music 1 GB Built in Memory USB Port, Basic Fun Fisher-Price Play Tape Recorder. Fisher Price Kid Tough Portable DVD Player, Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2013. Special Offer: WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro . Many newer kids’ music players are being made with mic capabilities, like the Kids Sing-A-Long CD Player from Enviro-Mental. DS loves the dvd player, he especially loves opening and closing over and over again and basically he's made it stop working (he put a dvd in mid-close and it got stuck and now skips on every dvd). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This product was not the solution. Before you do anything drastic, try several discs in your DVD player. This simple guard does its job and then some. Send the DVD player back to the manufacturer if it is still under warranty. thier plastic construction makes them easy to modify with regular kitchen shears, and the included Velcro strips makes sure your Handsy child will not remove them from your devices. I do feel that the market that shipped this item to me overcharged me. And it covers the place where the DVD slides in and out of the player. we got a portable dvd player this logik one from currys they play audio Cds too - this one has been robust to falls and drops so far - but also for extra 17 pounds you can get three year full replacement warranty/accident cover for bumps and drops if it doesnt work afterwards! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. However, you need to make sure that the child is not overusing the player. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This is a great guard because it is wider than the ones they sell at ToyRUs. 228. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2009. for Kids Ages 18 Months Up. Protects the DVD/CD drawer too! It took him a little while to learn how to operate this player and it worked well for the first month or so but then it gave up. if you have small children you should put all of your devices on a high shelf, if that is not an option then buy one of these, or 5. It's actually kind of shocking. Not rugged enough to survive a toddler who will occasionally throw or drop it. Apps: Terrestrial catch-up apps like BBC iPlayer (and BBC iPlayer Kids), All 4 and ITV Player are free to watch, but ones like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video charge a subscription. I have never seen it working because the batteries were dead when it arrived in the mail. She'll be sitting in the back on her own, so ideally want something not too fancy, and that can tolerate a degree of punishment/ aka love NOTES: You can activate the CHILD LOCK function by pressing the STOP button for more than 5 seconds. Do not recommend, Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2010. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. It covers more buttons that way for longer equipment. Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2012. It appears to be too delicate for use by a small child. Unable to add item to List. Unbiased testimonials from leading editors are listed below. Secure the refrigerator with an appliance latch. DVD Guard is removable and transparent so remote controls remain operable for parents. Don't use tablecloths or place mats — babies can pull them and anything on them down. Also, you attach it with squares of hook and loop and when the machine warms up they let go. It's pretty flexible plastic so she was able to just go up and pull it away from the machine and push the buttons anyway. I called the company and low and behold they have a 1 year warranty and they were so sorry for my trouble. 226. Baby wasn't more than 1.5 (probably less) and quickly figured out how to move the DVD player so that she could still push all the buttons. Recommended by Media Worldwide . DVD Guard covers buttons and the entire front panel, so it protects the disc drawer as well. He has autism and loves to press buttons, this player allowed him to control his viewing and he was so content the whole time (a real gift for us parents). Find the latest DVD & Blu-ray Players products in Blu-ray Players, Car DVD Players and DVD Players at the lowest prices at BIG W text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation Log Out Couldn't stand up to a three year old. This kid’s proof CD player includes different radio stations and CD player. 222. If a child from 1 to 12 years old must ride in the front the risk of harm from a deploying airbag. Get set for childrens dvd player at Argos. The Philips Portable DVD player is compatible with most DVD and CD discs available in the market. Sales Code REV - AM & FM Stereo Radio with CD Player and CD/DVD Changer Controls. OFF: the CHILD LOCK function is off. When I received the package, the item seem to have been used and did not have all of it's contents. Your toddler will have hours of fun with these CD players and boom boxes especially designed to withstand the rigors of play from young kids and toddlers. Maybe if I had started using it sooner it would work better into fooling her that she couldn't push buttons. Our clear plastic shield keeps babies from pushing buttons and can help prevent damage to your valuable equipment. The gleeful laugh of a toddler that has our phone and is running away with it. Have tried to look on Amazon but nothing comes up. Take it to an electronics repair shop. AILEHO Kids Camera for Boys Digital Video Camera for Kids Birthday Children Toys 3 ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If I felt like it or iPad time I probably could have come up with something similar on my own. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 1 x DVD & Digibox Guard; Adhesive backing tape Our daughter would not leave our cable box alone, so we bought this product as a last resort. Discover the Philips. (PDV156BK) LIGHTWEIGHT, COMPACT and PORTABLE: The travel DVD player has a built-in rechargeable battery that makes it great for flights and road trips -- while the compact size fits conveniently in backpacks or … I highly recommend this to those families with "happy pointer fingers". Travel Technology - child-proof portable dvd player with dual voltage? Pyle 17.9” Portable DVD Player, With 15.6 Inch Swivel Adjustable Display Screen, USB/SD Card Memory Readers, Long Lasting Built-in Rechargeable Battery, Stereo Sound with Remote. Did Not Work to Keep Toddler Out of DVD Player, Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2012. I have actually cut out holes to still have access to certain features on the devices I am protecting. I had read negative reviews before purchasing this but had hoped that with more gentle care it would prove reliable. DVD+/-R is a shorthand term for a DVD drive that can accept both of the common recordable DVD formats. The parents complained that the screen was too small for the child to view comfortably, compared to other DVD players that were less expensive and seemed to be of better quality. Cover or block access to radiators and floor heaters. Within three weeks of Christmas player #1 was broken, totally black nothing would play. I was not satisfied with the product because it was a present for my nephew's birthday and he never got to use it because it would not take a charge and he's not allowed to use the AC current. It is sturdy and very kid friendly. We loved it so much I bought a second one so that we could have "back up". SKU: 6347240. They will make it right. Protects the DVD/CD drawer too! Little fingers are no longer able to touch the buttons on the cable box. With DVD Guard you?ll enjoy quality movies with out the "special effects" of today?s "little directors". To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Have you ever seen a 4-year-old play with an iPhone? Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2015. with a roaming two-year-old in the house these protectors are worth their weight in gold. There was a problem completing your request. It is a more powerful and professional DVD ripper as it supports you converting DVD to ISO file and DVD folder. Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2009. There's a problem loading this menu right now. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Is there one with some kind of child proof lock? We bought three of these for each of our children last christmas (one pink and two blues). Leave the iPad and the Internet-connected world at home with the 3.3-pound SYNAGY A10 portable DVD and CD player.Featuring a 10.1-inch TFT 1024 x 600 resolution display that swivels a full 270 degrees, this unit provides plenty of reason to skip out on tablet life and solely focus on your newest DVD … Put CD and DVD player buttons and slots off-limits with a plastic DVD guard. Periodically we tried it again and for no apparent reason it would work for a while and then fail to operate again. With DVD Guard you?ll enjoy quality movies with out the "special effects" of today?s "little directors". I am very pleased with this product. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. We do not have any recommendations at this time. TaoTronics - 15.6" Portable DVD Player with Swivel Screen - Black. Please try again later. Press SYSTEM MENU to exit out of the menu. Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2009. I went back to the site and it is selling for way under $200.00. I asked her if the batteries can be replaced and she didn't know. It includes a headphone which is a boon for this product. Portable Model with 7.5 inch Screen: The compact player will allow you to use it at any time in the car, travel, and camping. You don't want to get … four instance I made small changes to the top in order for the DVD player to open while still protecting all of the buttons. It hasn't. Overall this product is everything it promises to be. We tried everything to get these to work and they just don't. It was dropped a couple of times but not really badly handled. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Our clear plastic shield keeps babies from pushing buttons and can help prevent damage to your valuable equipment. Recycle it at the local landfill and then invest in a new DVD player. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Being rotated into tablet-shape to place in a car headrest bag, the car-mounted DVD player can be your child’s mobile TV, which makes kids no longer bored on the journey. It lasted about 6 months before it stopped working. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You’ve probably seen a radio CD player in many of your favorite music videos, and you’ve likely seen an 80s boombox in some of your favorite movies and TV shows as well. As other people have noted it is a little bit annoying that it can't be locked shut (so that kids can't open it) and that the buttons are SO accessible to the point of begging to be pushed. 230. Please try your search again later. The NaviskAuto Sync Screen and Fangor 10.1" are both high-quality choices that allow you to get the most out of your DVD collection, but unlike players that are limited solely to DVD they also support your newer HD content, whether it be from a disc, SD card, or USB flash drive. We don't have a DVD player in our van, so it was perfect for long rides to Grandma's house. It features a 3.2" color TFT screen, rechargeable batteries with 2 hours of life, battery charger or wall power unit, sturdy dual-rail DVD drive, digital anti-skip buffer for the ultimate kid-tough viewing experience, dual grip handles, kid-friendly DVD door and DVD controls, CD playback capability, handle for portability, kick stand legs for hands free viewing, video out jack and headphone jack. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Model: TT-EE010. Parent Units Multi Mini Guard, Clear, 10 Inch, Parent Units TV Guard Button Blocker, 10"X1", Safety 1st Outlet Cover with Cord Shortener for Baby Proofing, Safety 1st Power Strip Cover for Baby Proofing, Parent Units Multi Guard for VCR, DVR or Cable Box. But if you have a curious and busy toddler like mine with any persistence at all, this probably isn't going to work very well. This was great fun when first opened last Christmas. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. A capacity of a speaker is 12W and it seems to be powerful enough like many adult boomboxes. They are sending me a mailing label and will "make it right" for as long as it takes. The Emmay Care DVD Guard protects DVD Players, Digiboxes and most Digital Set Top Boxes from small people accessing the controls or slipping unwanted items in the DVD slot.Minimum width: 300cm and maximum width: 420cm Box Contains. These don't work. Please try again. Then there was the fact that the Xbox One X isn't the most fully-featured 4K Blu-ray player … Press + (Enter) to make the setting. Please try again later. ClearPlay is a technology that allows the users to skip over or mute undesirable content such as profanity, graphic violence, and adult content. Not for children under 3 yrs. The key symbol will light up in the front panel display. It is designed to be kid-tough and survive drop after drop after drop. Our 11 month old tore these off immediately. DVD Guard by Parent Units keeps baby from constantly pushing those buttons on your DVD/CD player! ClearPlay is an advanced parental control feature that allows filtering of regular DVD movies. I exchanged it at Walmart, then about 3 weeks later player #2 broke, the fisher price logo would show but it wouldn't play. But throughout 2019, I noticed that 4K players were dropping closer to $200 and sometimes less. 228. Better than one at Babies R Us because longer, Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2016. Fixing and backing up damaged old/scratched DVD is not a big case with this program. Way too easy to remove and doesn't discourage them at all, Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2016. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. So for you DVD fans, you won’t miss it. There was a problem completing your request. If you noticed, this DVD player is NOT cheap. Please try your search again later. Child Proof Dvd Player - Find Out the latest baby goods for your baby boy or baby girl especially some topics related to the Child Proof Dvd Player only in Best Baby Online Store. Kids take to the iPhone's multitouch user interface like they do trucks or dolls. Way too easy to remove and doesn't discourage them at all. The solution was to put that DVD player out of reach. We're very pleased with it. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. When I put the cover flush against the Xbox the babies could still press the buttons through it. DVD Guard by Parent Units keeps baby from constantly pushing those buttons on your DVD/CD player! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2009. Wiwoo MP3 Player for Kids. When fitted, the front screen can either be rotated upwards or removed completely so parents can have easy and quick access to the buttons. - We need to make a long (2-3 day) car journey soon, and our 2 year old daughter will need some entertainment. The market has some of the best music players for kids, using which a child can enjoy their favorite music anywhere. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Fisher-Price Kid Tough Portable DVD Player Blue, DVD player is the first portable DVD player that is tough and easy enough for kids to use, It is designed to be kid-tough and survive drop after drop after drop, Includes rechargeable batteries with 2 hours of life, A surefire way to keep your kids entertained without the risk of more delicate electronics, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. CD Player Operation. Penguin Karaoke Buddy - Toy with Microphone, Music Player with Preset Melodies and Echo Effect.
Does Chicken And Rice Make You Gain Weight, What Happened To The German Royal Family, Nautical Font Creator, American Academy Of Nursing 2020 Fellows, Heinz Baked Beans Calories Small Tin, Grasscutter Sword Wow,