Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I thought it was something else, but I digress. Looking at the way the old pedal broke into several pieces and that this pedal matches the old one exactly I see that it has the same weaknesses in the plastic top piece that the old one did . Get the Best Deal with our Lowest Price Guarantee & Great Customer Service! The old pedal lasted for 3 years though with repeated playing for 1-2 hours a day 3-4 times a week. RockJam Xfinity Heavy-Duty, Double-X, Pre-Assembled, Infinitely Adjustable Piano Keyboard Stand with Locking Straps, Casio ARBENCH X-Style Adjustable Padded Folding Keyboard Bench. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Brand: Casio … Sustain Pedal. Make Offer - Casio SP-3 SP3 Sustain Pedal - Unlatched Foot Switch for Electronic Keyboards. ChromaCast CC-KSTAND Double Braced X-Style Pro Series Keyboard Stand with Locking Straps, M-Audio SP-1 | Sustain Foot Pedal or FS controller for Synthesizers, Tone Modules, and Drum Machines, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 3.8 (4) Ask a Question. Add an optional sustain pedal to your keyboard for easier playability. Casio ARST Single X Keyboard Stand The Casio ARST Single X Keyboard Stand offers great durability and sturdiness at a fantastic price. Casio PX160CSU Privia PX-160 w/ CS67 Stand. Eugene, OR, United States. Compatible with most keyboards with a 1/4" sustain pedal input. Casio Foot Pedal Piano Keyboard Foot Switch Pedal Sustainer And AC Adaptor Black. Pedal works perfectly with the original CASIO piano. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. I accidentally threw the pedals and electric cable out that belonged to my husband's keyboard. $16.29 Casio SP20 Piano Style Sustain Pedal. Music Masters. Since I am bored in the house in quarantine, I decided to just write reviews for all my Amazon purchased products. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers and we don’t sell your information to others. I did a lot of research on Amazon, and this was just the best brand for the best price. $16.46 +$5.98 shipping. And I was a dummie. CASIO SP-3 SUSTAIN PEDAL. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. • Casio SP-3 Sustain Pedal / Foot Switch. Piano-style sustain pedal for all Casio keyboards and digital pianos with pedal jacks. Something went wrong. Piano-style sustain pedal for all Casio keyboards and digital pianos with pedal jacks. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Add an optional sustain pedal to your keyboard for easier playability. For this pedal, I love it! HQRP Sustain Pedal for Casio SP-20 XW-P1 XW-G1 WK-200, DS1H, KP-3. Normally I would prefer a metal pedal for a more realistic feel, but this one was the only one compatible with my Casio keyboard. Lol. Add to cart to save with this special offer. $17.99 +$14.90 shipping. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Recent sales price provided by the seller. Buy your Casio SP3 Sustain Pedal from Sam Ash and receive the guaranteed lowest price. CASIO SP-3 SUSTAIN PEDAL. $19.99. The SP-3 Sustain Pedal from Casio is a compact pedal that sustains notes on a piano when the pedal is held down, even after the keys are no longer being played. Roland DP2, Damper Pedal, Black. The Casio SP3 Pad Style Keyboard Sustain Pedal enables you to get more realistic piano sounds by giving you control over the sustain of each note or chord. PRODUCT. Compatible with most keyboards with a 1/4" sustain pedal input. Add to Cart. This item Casio SP-3 - Sustain Pedal Compatible with All Casio Keyboards and Digital Pianos with A Pedal Jack M-Audio SP-2 - Universal Sustain Pedal with Piano Style Action, The Ideal Accessory for MIDI Keyboards, Digital Pianos, Electronic Keyboards & More 2. My keyboard is Casio CT-X700. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. And I was a dummie. Casio SP-3 Sustain Pedal, Sustain pedál, SP-3, Sustain pedál pre klávesy Casio, plastový M Muziker club +421 232 179 733 Po - Pi 8:00 - 21:00 | So - Ne 10:00 - 18:00 Fantastic pedal works great to replace the original. $17.99. Casio SP3 Sustain Pedal. Music Masters. * The CS-67 piano stand is required in order to attach the pedal (except for CGP-700) Works great. If you'd like to get the additional items you've selected to qualify for this offer. Rated 5.0/5 Stars (16) In Stock Compare. Order your Casio SP3 Sustain Pedal from AMS and enjoy Fast & Free Shipping. Casio SP-3 SP3 Sustain Pedal - Unlatched Foot Switch for Electronic Keyboards. Casio SP-20 Upgraded Piano-Style Sustain Pedal 4.7 out of 5 stars 652. PRODUCT. Please try again later. It has a 1/4" right-angle jack for convenience, and it is compatible with portable Casio keyboards and digital pianos that have a 1/4" pedal-input jack. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Works with the following models: All Casio keyboards and digital pianos with a pedal jack. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Casio PT-1 Mini Synthesizer 1982 - 1988. I had over 8 years of use with the original then the keyboard. I love it! previouse image. Sort by: Page 1, showing 1-1 of 1 Question. The Casio SP3 Pad Style Keyboard Sustain Pedal enables you to get more realistic piano sounds by giving you control over the sustain of each note or chord. 4 available from $9. I did a lot of research on Amazon, and this was just the best brand for the best price. The Casio SP-20 Piano Style Sustain Pedal is a sturdy replacement to be used with any Casio product.. Piano-style sustain pedal for all Casio keyboards and digital pianos with pedal jacks. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns. The old pedal lasted for 3 years though with repeated playing for 1-2 hours a day 3-4 times a week. Other offers may also be available. Works perfectly, really easy to use and I love the grips on the bottom side, so it isn't sliding all over the place. But I have no complaints whatsoever. The Casio SP3 Pad Style Keyboard Sustain Pedal enables you to get more realistic piano sounds by giving you control over the sustain of each note or chord. Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. samashdirect has no other items for sale. Works with the following models: All Casio keyboards and digital pianos with a pedal jack. Casio SP3 Sustain Pedal. I expected to feel a little... Works perfectly, really easy to use and I love the grips on the bottom side, so it isn't sliding all over the place. The perfect pedal for Casio portable keyboards, the affordable Casio SP3 sustain pedal fits in tight spaces with a compact design and right-angle plug. $19.35 +$5.00 shipping. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. Enjoy our 45-day return policy. Please enter a number less than or equal to 8. Casio SP3 Sustain Pedal. BOSS CS-3 Compression Sustainer Guitar Effects Pedal W/Box & Boss Power Supply! Boss Guitar Compressor & Sustainer Pedals, Keeley Guitar Compressor & Sustainer Pedals, Rockman Guitar Compressor & Sustainer Pedals, Wampler Guitar Compressor & Sustainer Pedals. You must allow Youtube cookies in order to view videos. Add an optional sustain pedal to your Casio keyboard for easier playability and more expressive possibilities. $79.99. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Watch. $39.99. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. 2. After receiving the item, contact seller within. 2 available from $1,000. Yamaha LP1B 3-Pedal Unit. $19.99. FREE Ground Shipping. We had other pedals that were said to be able to be generic replacements but did not work correctly when hooked up to the piano. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Casio's SP-20 is from the family of For Musical Instruments. Casio SP3 Sustain Pedal. There are 8 items available. Add complete three-pedal functionality - Sustain, Soft and Sostenuto - to your Privia or CGP digital piano. Works with the following models:CTK-2000, CTK-2300, CTK-3200, CTK-4200, CTK-451, CTK-471, CTK-481, CTK-495, CTK-496, CTK-519, CTK-533, CTK … New Gamechanger Audio Plus Sustain and Sostenuto Guitar Pedal w/ Foot Switch, Electro-Harmonix Bass Preacher Bass Compressor/Sustainer Pedal, Electro-Harmonix Soul Preacher Compressor Sustainer True Bypass Guitar FX Pedal, BOSS CS-2 Compression Sustainer Guitar Effects Pedal MIJ 1984 #115 DHL or EMS, Keeley Compressor Plus Guitar Effects Pedal, Electro-Harmonix Freeze Infinite Sustain Pedal, Non-Skid Pedal Electronic Keyboards Pedal Piano-style Sustain Foot Pedal (Black), MOSKY Loop Box Mini Guitar Effect Pedal True Bypass Looper Route Selection, Mosky MUFF Guitar Effect Pedal Sustain Tone Volume Knob Harmonic Distortion, DemonFX Tube Screamer OverDrive ts9 and 808 guitar effect pedal Special offer, Guitar Effect Pedal Overdrive Mini Single True Bypass for Electric Guitar, MOSKY Ultimate Drive Guitar Effect Pedal Manic Sustain-laden Distortion Effects, Analog Chorus Guitar Mini Single Effect Pedal True Bypass for Electric Guitar, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is. If you Buy It Now, you'll only be purchasing this item. Customer Questions Once this pedal was purchased, it worked immediately and saved the piano player at church from having to depress the pedal 3 or 4 times to get the old pedal to work. Exactly what we were looking for! Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. PRODUCT. Please try your search again later. ... Genuine Casio SP3 Pad Style Electronic Keyboard Sustain Piano Pedal SP-3 . 9 available from $92.72. Quick Shipper. Casio SP3 Sustain Pedal The perfect pedal for Casio portable keyboards, the affordable Casio SP3 sustain pedal fits in tight spaces with a compact design and right-angle plug. Order your Casio SP3 Sustain Pedal from Same Day Music and get the guaranteed best price, free shipping and hassle free 45-Day returns Techtest Ione Digital Piano and Keyboard Sustain Pedal for Yamaha,Roland,Casio,Korg,Behringer,Moog - Universal Foot Pedal Black 4.3 out of 5 stars 86. Casio SP3R Sustain Pedal. next image. Make an Offer. See the seller's listing for full details. We strongly suggest that you check your order after receiving it to be sure that it is in proper working order. Korg MA-2 Metronome - Blue. Description Enhance your next performance with this Casio SP3 CAS SP3R keyboard pedal, which lets you control the sustain of each note or chord to produce realistic piano sounds. Please try again. Looking at the way the old pedal broke into several pieces and that this pedal matches the old one exactly I see that it has the same weaknesses in the plastic top piece that the old one did . Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. I was given this item as a gift to replace the plastic pedal that came with my Casio CDP- 120.. PRODUCT. For this pedal, I love it! You can edit your question or post anyway. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Thank you! Add an optional sustain pedal to your keyboard for easier playability. Call 800-472-6274 for expert advice. Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, APO/FPO, US Protectorates, Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Greenland, Mexico, Canada, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Bermuda, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America, PO Box, Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana. Have a question? Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Free shipping . Casio ARBENCH X-Style Adjustable Padded Keyboard Bench There was a problem completing your request. Search for answers. I gave it 4 stars due to the way the construction of these pedals are of plastic. Casio SP-3 Sustain Pedal / Foot Switch.Add an optional sustain pedal to your keyboard for easier playability. Please use a different way to share. Casio SP3 Sustain Pedal. Subject to credit approval. ‹ See all details for Casio SP-3 Sustain Pedal Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Since I am bored in the house in quarantine, I decided to just write reviews for all my Amazon purchased products. Please choose a different delivery location. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Normally I would prefer a metal pedal for a more realistic feel, but this one was the only one compatible with my Casio keyboard. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Minimum monthly payments are required. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Q: Will this pedal work with a casio … Its right-angled 1/4" plug is made to fit in tight spaces. The original small plastic box-like pedal slid around on … The pedal allows all of the notes on the piano to resonate after the keys have been lifted, for as long as the pedal is pressed down, forcing all of … - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Similar Products to Consider. Add an optional sustain pedal to your Casio keyboard for easier playability and more expressive possibilities. Eugene, OR, United States. $24.45. Upgraded Piano-Style Sustain Pedal. 0% interest for 48 months* i. Thank you Casio :). The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Casio SP3 Sustain Pedal. Question. No additional import charges at delivery! $18.99. Add expression to your playing by plugging the Casio SP3R sustain pedal into your keyboard. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. So it's very inspiring. I'm playing in ways I never knew I could play. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. The pedal allows all of the notes on the piano to resonate after the keys have been lifted, for as long as the pedal is pressed down, forcing all of the notes to echo and overlap. Overview -Add an optional Casio SP-3R sustain pedal to your keyboard for easier playability, the SP-3R has a right-angled connection plug. I'm satisfied with it. Sustain Pedal Universal for Yamaha Casio Roland Korg Behringer Moog Piano Midi Electronic keyboards 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,105. There was a problem completing your request. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This is the first pedal I ever owned, so it took me a little while to realize I had it upside down. Error posting question. We are sorry. Condition. Model: CAS SP3R SKU: 6733588. Add complete three-pedal functionality to your Privia or CGP digital piano. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Casio - SP3 Keyboard Sustain Pedal - Black. Sustain Pedal for All Casio Keyboards $29.99. Casio CZ-5000 Digital Synth. PRODUCT. Buyer pays for return shipping, Electro-Harmonix Freeze Sound Retainer Compression Sustain Guitar Effects Pedal, On-Stage KSP100 Keyboard Sustain Pedal - SKU#1306750, Used Electro-Harmonix Bass Preacher Bass Guitar Compressor Sustainer Pedal, Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer Guitar Effect Pedal . This is the first pedal I ever owned, so it took me a little while to realize I had it upside down. Extended-damper function simulates the response of a half-pressed pedal. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Works great in my Yamaha. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. 3 available from $575. Amazon has encountered an error. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Make Offer - Casio SP3 Sustain Pedal Foot Switch for Keyboards and Digital Pianos. Please try again. Casio SK-1 Mini Synthesizer Pink 1986. Fantastic pedal works great to replace the original. Quick Shipper. View cart for details. PRODUCT. Free Shipping. Yamaha FC4A Piano-Style Sustain Foot Pedal. Description. Korg DS-1H Piano-style Sustain Pedal with Half-damper Control Normally Open Sustain Pedal with Half-damper Action (Korg only) for Korg, Novation, Fatar, and Casio Keyboards $54.99. I thought it was something else, but I digress. $28.26. $17.99. I was looking around the house to see if I could find some of them sticky rubber circle things to keep it from sliding across the floor, until I... Works great in my Yamaha. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. We had other pedals that were said to be able to be generic replacements but did not work correctly when hooked up to the piano. So, we moved. I accidentally threw the pedals and electric cable out that belonged to my husband's keyboard. NEW IN BOX. I was looking around the house to see if I could find some of them sticky rubber circle things to keep it from sliding across the floor, until I realized it already has rubber on it, I just needed to flip it. Brand New. Add an optional sustain pedal to your Casio keyboard for easier playability and more expressive possibilities. Pedal works perfectly with the original CASIO piano. The perfect pedal for Casio portable keyboards, the affordable Casio SP3 sustain pedal fits in tight spaces with a compact design and right-angle plug. I expected to feel a little awkward using it, but it works great, feels great and helps me bring a little more sophistication to my keyboard practice. Casio's SP-3 is from the family of For Musical Instruments. Casio Sustain Pedal Model SP-3 for Portable Keyboards. Korg MA-2 Metronome - Red. $19.99. Since it is Casio, I know it will last long (unlike other brands which I read people are saying it started great then just stopped working). Casio SP3 Sustain Pedal. Casio CTK3500 61-Key Touch Sensitive Portable Keyboard. Compatible with most keyboards with a 1/4" sustain pedal input. $19.99. It works well, and he's happy to be able to play again. A must have accessory at a great price! 2 available from $599. M-Audio SP-2 | Universal Sustain Pedal with Piano Style Action for Electronic Keyboards, Casio SP-20 Upgraded Piano-Style Sustain Pedal, Sustain Pedal Universal for Yamaha Casio Roland Korg Behringer Moog Piano Midi Electronic keyboards. So, we moved. $125.99 $139.99. Thank you. applicable). NEW IN BOX. I looked all over the place trying to find a well reviewed replacement that was in our budget, and this fit the bill. Casio SP3 Sustain Pedal Foot Switch for Keyboards and Digital Pianos.
Char-broil 4 Burner Side Gas Grill, Best Rapala Lure For Walleye, Dan Murphy Head Office Phone Number, Garnier Color Sensation Where There's Smoke, Upenn Food Pantry, Land For Sale By Owner Edwards County, Texas, Healthcare Human Resource Management, Turtle Beach Wired Headset,