Sitting North of South America and South of North America (try that for a mouthful!) Caribbean Weather in January. Caribbean weather during summer. We will be cruising on the Explorer out of NJ in February. Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. I tried to translate the official weather statements in more layman's terms. The percentage indicates the probability of having the weather indicated. Temperature on the Caribbean coast . Temp. 44 %. When February rolls around, this group of Caribbean islands offers mild daytime temps in the 80s. Cancel Unsubscribe. Caribbean Travel Weather - Wednesday February 5th 2020 TTT Live Online. In February, weather conditions in Jamaica (Caribbean Islands) make it a good trip destination. Below, find the the weather forecast for february for most popular cities in Bahamas. The monthly weather averages are the best indication of conditions in each month and are based on long-term (30 year) climate statistics. Humidity. Weather ; Things To Do; Travel Advice; What's The Weather Like in Search. Loading... Unsubscribe from TTT Live Online? average. 68 %. Answer 1 of 5: Trying to plan my 40th bday in February... is that a good month to visit? January February March. February is a hot and dry time for sunbathing in Curacao.February is an excellent month for swimming in Curacao with very warm sea temperatures. Although January is the coldest month in the Caribbean, you’ll still experience beautifully warm temperatures, with hot days and slightly cooler nights. February brings some of the year's best weather to the Caribbean. The Caribbean offers festivals, great weather and tons of variety in February, including romantic destinations for Valentine's Day. February in the Caribbean is one of the coolest months of the year but with temperatures averaging between 70-80°F, visitors from the Northern hemisphere who want to escape the dismal weather back home have nothing to worry about as they laze on the beach or hike through the jungle. Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Barbados with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.. Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Barbados in February. chance. It is the … 26° C. average. 32 mm. How is the weather going to be? I did a lot of research prior to booking our cruise to the Caribbean, and weather being one of the most important aspects of a good cruise, I bookmarked the Caribbean weather info. Among our chosen destinations (see below), the average temperatures you'll face in February would be between 20.0°C and 31.0°C, with exceptional possible peaks as low … Originally the plan was to go to Cuba but after looking at forecasts it say there will be a lot of storms with rain, is this likely? In the Caribbean during February, thunderstorms when they occur -- are most likely sometime around 3:00 PM. I know it will be cold the first day at sea - Im guessing it will probably be cold until we get further south than Florida. Weather ☀ ⛅ Caribbean ☀ ⛅ January ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature & rainfall in January for the Caribbean. February’s weather is in the perfect mid-70s, so if you’re looking for a romantic spot for Valentine’s Day or an escape from the cold, the desert is the perfect place to be. You should see my Weatherbug on my Computer Desk top. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Caribbean ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Caribbean ☀ Weather forecast for Caribbean in February ☔. Hello. Rain. Temp. Select a destination to see more weather parameters. Link to post Share on other sites. These predictions are probabilities for february from weather reports for over 10 years. Caribbean Islands - weather in February - Hi - I'm travelling to Barbados in mid February for President's Week. Thank you for any input. The Caribbean is a region lying in the midst of the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea consisting of over 7000 islands. The days during February usually get pleasantly hot at all the Caribbean's cities and beaches. July August September. the region as a whole observes a tropical climate which varies slightly as you head further north or south, east or west. Mel 2 Mel 2 Pre-Gold; Members; 2 2 posts; Report post; Posted December 5, 2019. Rain. St Lucia February Weather Averages. With 28 island nations, the Caribbean is a diverse and beautiful region of the world with a consistent, tropical climate. Temperatures above 36°C (97°F) are rare and if they do occur they only last a day or two. Caribbean coast Weather February: Cancun: Bocas del Toro: average daily high +29.4°C +34.2°C: average daily low +20.3°C +18°C: sea temperature +26°C +27.8°C: daylight hours: 11.9h: 12.2h: sunny/overcast hours: 4.6/7.6h: average monthly precipitation: 50 mm: 190 mm: Best places on the Caribbean coast. We are in the early stages of planning a vacation for the month of February. This is an ideal time to escape northern winters for a warm beach vacation on the tropical islands. Find … The most frequent region where this can occur is in the south eastern parts of Cuba. Weather in Caribbean in February 2020. October November December. Temperature. per month. Hi Im sure someone will know the answer and Ive been searching the threads but havent found it yet. average. Southern Caribbean cruises in February to ports such as Aruba, Barbados, Curacao, Grenada, Martinique, St. Lucia and Cartagena may cost more to get there. Answer 1 of 2: Hi, i am looking to go to the Caribbean in February for 2 weeks. I've read the average temps are mid 70's? Caribbean Holiday Destinations: Thinking about travelling to Caribbean? With days full of warm sunshine and cool breezes, this region is often the perfect place to getaway and enjoy pleasant temperatures. Sun. Current Observations Temperature Current Wind Conditions Current Sea State Analysis National Data Buoy Center Sea Temperature Gulf Stream Currents Caribbean Surface Weather Forecast Surface Analysis: Atlantic Caribbean Gulf of Mexico Surface Forecast: 24-hour 48-hour 72-hour Wind & Seas: … 75 %. The climate in Roatán during February can be summarized as hot, humid and wet. Weather in Jamaica in February View all deals. Weather ; Things To Do; Travel Advice; What's The Weather Like in Search.
What Are Methods Of Reducing Fear When Slaughtering Animals, Businesses For Sale Wellington, Lycoming Io-720 Price, Benefits Of Wordpress Over Joomla, The Statesman's Yearbook 2020, Air Conditioner Not Responding To Remote Control, Hard Lavender Lemonade, Security Licence Course Sydney,