… Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 2:11; 3:1 wearing a linen ephod. 5 Then David and all the house of Israel (F)played music before the Lord on all kinds of instruments of fir wood, on harps, on stringed instruments, on tambourines, on sistrums, and on cymbals. Ask a Question Got a Bible related Question? 13 And so it was, when (O)those bearing the ark of the Lord had gone six paces, that he sacrificed (P)oxen and fatted sheep. David was initially acclaimed king at Hebron by the tribe of Judah (chs. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor.”. 8 And David became angry because of the Lord’s outbreak against Uzzah; and he called the name of the place [f]Perez Uzzah to this day. 9 (I)David was afraid of the Lord that day; and he said, “How can the ark of the Lord come to me?” 10 So David would not move the ark of the Lord with him into the (J)City of David; but David took it aside into the house of Obed-Edom the (K)Gittite. 2 Samuel 9 New King James Version << 2 Samuel 8 | 2 Samuel 9 | 2 Samuel 10 >> David's Kindness to Mephibosheth. So they set the ark of God on a new cart, and brought it out of the house of Abinadab, which was … Get an Answer. Ask Us! Instead, he took it to the house of Obed-Edom(R) the Gittite. 4 And they brought it out of (E)the house of Abinadab, which was on the hill, accompanying the ark of God; and Ahio went before the ark. 16 Now as the ark of the Lord came into the City of David, (T)Michal, Saul’s daughter, looked through a window and saw King David leaping and whirling before the Lord; and she despised him in her heart. All rights reserved. 19 Then he gave a loaf of bread, a cake of dates and a cake of raisins(AF) to each person in the whole crowd of Israelites, both men and women. All rights reserved worldwide. Need some help understanding theology? Last Week's Top Questions . 12:31 a new cart, take two milk cows # 2 Sam. 11 (L)The ark of the Lord remained in the house of Obed-Edom the Gittite three months. 22 And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. And the LORD answered, "[It is] because of Saul and [his] bloodthirsty house, because he killed the Gibeonites." 6 And he shall restore fourfold for the lamb, because he did this thing and because he had no pity.” 11 The ark of the Lord remained in the house of Obed-Edom the Gittite for three months, and the Lord blessed him and his entire household. 3 So they set the ark of God on a new cart, and brought it out of the house of Abinadab, which was on (D)the hill; and Uzzah and Ahio, the sons of Abinadab, drove the new [c]cart. 2 And there was a servant of the house of Saul whose name was Ziba. Then David v offered burnt offerings and … New King James Version (NKJV) 2 Samuel 1 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. 6 And when they came to (G)Nachon’s threshing floor, Uzzah put out his (H)hand to the ark of God and [d]took hold of it, for the oxen stumbled. What can we learn from the voyage described in Acts 27? 6:3 which have never been yoked, and hitch the cows to the cart; and take their calves home, away from them. 13:8), Num. That is, Kiriath Jearim (see 1 Chron. 6 Again David gathered all the choice men of Israel, thirty thousand. 2 Samuel 7 Now it came to pass when the king was dwelling in his house, and the Lord had given him rest from all his enemies all around, that the king said to Nathan the prophet, "See now, I dwell in a house of cedar, but the ark of God dwells inside tent cu... Read verse in New King James Version 12:1 Then the men of Judah came, and there they # 1 Sam. 15:2, 15. David H1732 David 16 Now as the ark of the Lord came into the City of David, (T)Michal, Saul’s daughter, looked through a window and saw King David leaping and whirling before the Lord; and she despised him in her heart. 6:15; 2 Sam. Need some help understanding theology? 16 As the ark of the Lord was entering the City of David,(Z) Michal(AA) daughter of Saul watched from a window. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. Red Letter. 6:15; 2 Sam. Questions. 2 Samuel 6. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor." 18 And when David had finished offering burnt offerings and peace offerings, (X)he blessed the people in the name of the Lord of hosts. 6 1 Again David gathered all the choice men of Israel, thirty thousand. 20 And Eli # 1 Sam. 2 Samuel 6:3 3 So they set the ark of God on a new cart, and brought it out of the house of Abinadab, which was on c the hill; and Uzzah and Ahio, the sons of Abinadab, drove the new 3 … 15 (S)So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the Lord with shouting and with the sound of the trumpet. 19 (Y)Then he distributed among all the people, among the whole multitude of Israel, both the women and the men, to everyone a loaf of bread, a piece of meat, and a cake of raisins. Bible > NKJV > 2 Samuel 2 2 Samuel 2 New King James Version: Par David Anointed King of Judah. : 2Sa 6:2 : And David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence the ark of God, whose name is called by the name of the LORD of hosts that dwelleth between the cherubims. 3:3; 1 Sam. And Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, “How glorious was the king of Israel today, (AA)uncovering himself today in the eyes of the maids of his servants, as one of the (AB)base fellows [h]shamelessly uncovers himself!”, 21 So David said to Michal, “It was before the Lord, (AC)who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the (AD)people of the Lord, over Israel. Used by permission. 30:26; 2 Sam. And David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up … 3:3; 1 Sam. 2 Samuel 6:9 And David H1732 was afraid H3372 of the LORD H3068 that day, H3117 and said H559 , How shall the ark H727 of the LORD H3068 come H935 to me? 2 Samuel 6 New King James Version (NKJV) The Ark Brought to Jerusalem. 23 Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no children (AE)to the day of her death. 2 Samuel 6:17 17 So t they brought the ark of the Lord , and set it in u its place in the midst of the tabernacle that David had erected for it. 2 Samuel 7:6 Whereas I have not dwelt H3427 in any house H1004 since the time H3117 that I brought up H5927 the children H1121 of Israel H3478 out of Egypt, H4714 even to this day, H3117 but have walked H1980 in a tent H168 and in a tabernacle. Paragraph. Ask a Question Got a Bible related Question? 6 Again David gathered all the choice men of Israel, thirty thousand. (AG) And all the people went to their homes. 9 (I)David was afraid of the Lord that day; and he said, “How can the ark of the Lord come to me?” 10 So David would not move the ark of the Lord with him into the (J)City of David; but David took it aside into the house of Obed-Edom the (K)Gittite. 2 Samuel depicts David as a true (though imperfect) representative of the ideal theocratic king. Verse. 20 (Z)Then David returned to bless his household. 17 So (U)they brought the ark of the Lord, and set it in (V)its place in the midst of the tabernacle that David had erected for it. I also will repay you this kindness, because you have done this thing. Ask Us! NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. 18 After he had finished sacrificing(AD) the burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, he blessed(AE) the people in the name of the Lord Almighty. 6 And when they came to (G)Nachon’s threshing floor, Uzzah put out his (H)hand to the ark of God and [d]took hold of it, for the oxen stumbled. 6 David again brought together all the able young men of Israel—thirty thousand. Read verse in New King James Version Paragraph. 2:7–9) But Samuel ministered before the Lord, even as a child, # 1 Sam. Then David (W)offered burnt offerings and peace offerings before the Lord. 18 And when David had finished offering burnt offerings and peace offerings, (X)he blessed the people in the name of the Lord of hosts. 2SAM 6:2 And David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence the ark of God, whose name is called by the name of the LORD of hosts that dwelleth between the cherubim.
Sweet Olive Tree Root System, New Zealand Weather In May 2020, Houses For Rent Kenmore, Wa, Fibonacci Series Program In Vb Net Using For Loop, Babolat Pure Wimbledon 6 Pack Tennis Bag, School Improvement Plan 2020,