Returned this drill several times. Battery dead less than 2 months after purchase date! Very happy with this drill. I had vowed to ignore Black and Decker after the NiCad batteries proved to be such duds, but this model with the Lithium-Ion battery has good power, good battery life, and retains a charge for a fairly long time when shelved. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Drill / Driver, 3/8-Inch (LDX120C), See all details for BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Drill / Driver, 3/8-Inch (LDX120C), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Black & Decker BDC120VA100 runs on a 20V Max lithium ion battery that can hold its charge for up to 18 months when not in use and comes with 100 accessories to choose from to get the job done. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Battery fully charged & worked for the 1st 3 screws that I placed into a 1/2" plywood. Get free shipping on qualified Cordless, Black+Decker 20v MAX Power Tools or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Tools Department. Smaller and lighter than most, it fits in tight spaces (with an LED to light your way) while still delivering the power needed to complete most household tasks. Black and Decker makes basic quality tools for the average homeowner and this is no exception. It is packed with features that will make it quite a steal with its reasonable price. It's got only enough power for casual DIY use (you wouldn't make a living from this) and I definitely foresee reliability issues in the future due to all the other Amazon reviewers who have had problems with their units. Surprisingly it drove SureLOK 6" bolts with no problem, even though my old corded drill didn't have enough torque. I've only used the drill setting and 10, the highest. Overall, it’s a very easy drill to handle thanks to its lighter weight and it’s something every member of the family can use. It does get a little hot when using it that long. Black & Decker makes a great homeowner’s drill that’s less than $40 for the kit. Was very sceptical at firstim a diehard dewalt person .but the price was right so I decided to take a chance and buy this black and decker drill to my surprise I put in 480 deck screws in a day and a half the first day I ran on the half charge it comes with that note I fully charged it it is so far a awesome drill and yes I would buy it again, Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2017. This power packed drill is the perfect match for all of you who need to get things done on your own hands. Black+Decker LDX120C 20V Max Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I love the weight and price of this small drill. It has built a lot of stuff since I have bought it. Lightweight drill/driver that has one major issue, Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2020. The 7.5″ height and 7.5″ head length isn’t quite as compact as some of the models in this class. A compact, lightweight design enables you to work in tight spaces with ease, and an LED light illuminates work surfaces. See all details for BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Drill / Driver with 30-Piece Accessories... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2017. I thought for sure I would've burned it up by now, but it's still working great. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2017. Black & Decker LDX120C Cordless Drill Driver The LDX120C is Black & Decker’s bestselling tool in their entire cordless drill range, and it has earned tons of positive reviews and feedback. Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2019. I charged the battery first so it was full. At the very least, home tool kits should include a … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I bought this for one very simple job and it could barely do it. Experts: It has power and speed to enable you to drill and … Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2020. I am totally satisfied with it. I charged the battery (about 2 1/2 hours), and gave it a try by using a 5/8 inch spade bit on a 2 by 4. I already had a B&D Trimmer, which I really like too. When testing impact drivers, we look for two main things: speed and torque. The lightweight makes it very easy to carry the machine and minimizes user fatigue. It has a compact design wherein it … Click or tap to zoom. I bought this for myself since my husband won't let me touch his "high-end" drill for using on simple projects I have around the house such as hanging a drapery rod. Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2017. I expected Black and Decker to be a trusted producer but I guess I'll have to start looking elsewhere for go-to tools. Black+Decker LDX120C Drill/Driver weighs 3.35 lbs., which means that it can help prevent fate when you’re using it. Very powerful little drill. Yet outperforms that old 18V by a wide margin. After some research, I have seen that it does consistently get good ratings and top sales the world over, and no one seems surprised. Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2017, I. This page works best with JavaScript. Black and Decker VS. Bosch Cordless Drill 1. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. So far the only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because the real test occurs over time and it's only been a few months of light usage so far. It had no problems (plenty of power) with this tiny diameter hole and it's definitely easy to hold since the drill is so light. They last a very long time, they have multiple choices you can pick from. Today, however, I pulled the drill out of the pantry to help with some minor faucet repairs and, lo and behold, I get a flashing red light when trying to charge the batteries, which indicates a damaged battery. You will probably know from reputation and price band that Black & Decker make capable DIY, home enthusiast and infrequent-use power tools. I played with the clutch, trying all the adjustments but it didn't remedy the situation at all. There's a problem loading this menu right now. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Very disappointing because the $25 el cheapo black and decker drill I bought in Walmart 7 years ago still works and this one doesn't. Video thumbnail. Durable and powerful, this 20V MAX* cordless drill features an 11-position clutch to help prevent stripped screws. The only thing I would question is the torque adjustment. Black & Decker BDCDMT120 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion Matrix Cordless Drill Review. I have had other black and decker products in the past, they all worked well and have lasted for years. I am a homeowner who has owned electric drills since the 1970s. After reading about a bazillion reviews (small exaggeration) I didn't know what to think and, I thought perhaps I could help my fellow Amazonians (is that a word?) Black and Decker tools are very reliable tools. I used it to drill 3 inch deck screws into 2 inch cedar for 2 hours straight. Black & Decker have 8 models of cordless 20v drills and are all part of the 20V MAX system meaning you can interchange batteries with devices also part of this system. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The LDX120C is powered by a Black+Decker 20V MAX Lithium-ion battery, making it part of the company’s line of tools that use the power pack. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We ran the Black and Decker impact driver through our battery of tests for ourDIY Impact Driver comparisona few weeks ago. Small, keyless chucks make swapping drill bits quick and painless. Light blinks fast red constantly as soon as I plug the charger in. This particular kit includes 30 accessories (bits, drivers) and all kinds of goodies for my projects. Every woman needs one of these BLACK+DECKER LDX120C 20V MAX Lithium Ion Drill / Drivers and men will appreciate them, too. I got it a couple of hours ago. From DIY projects to indoor cleaning and yard care, keep spare batteries charged and on-hand for the next task so you never have to miss a beat. This thing battles along really well. The handle has a good grip and the weight is a little heavier than I'd like but it is a 20 volt so the trade off is you don't have to charge it as often. See More Reviews. Motor kept running like there was no problem, however, it just could not screw it in. It lasts over a half hour of continuous use on a single battery. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2018. It’s the lightest in the Budget class by 0.3 pounds and more than a full pound ahead of most other models.
Why Can T Cactus Grow In Marshy Area, Call Of Duty Dog Skins, 12 Inch Tv, Cat Tracker, No Subscription, Top 20 Mattresses, Cae Writing Examples, My Little Pony Coloring Pages Rainbow Dash, Egyptian Symbols And Their Names, Chamberlayne School Jobs, Prince Wimbledon Tournament Ii Review, Wimbledon All Pro Tennis Racquet, Liquorice Root Seeds, Powerblock Sport Stage 2, Best Heat Protectant On Amazon,