1 Samuel 15:23 NLT Rebellion is as sinful as witchcraft, and stubbornness as bad as worshiping idols. 1 Samuel 23 King James Version (KJV). 17 “Don’t be afraid,” Jonathan reassured him. 1 Samuel 15:22-23 NLT. 23. 1 Samuel 23 - Then they told David, saying, Behold, the Philistines fight against Keilah, and they rob the threshingfloors. And the LORD said, "This is the one; anoint him." 14 David hield zich in die tijd verschanst in de bergen, terwijl in Betlehem een Filistijnse wachtpost was uitgezet. And if he is in the area at all, I’ll track him down, even if I have to search every hiding place in Judah!” 24 So the men of Ziph returned home ahead of Saul. David ontzet Kehíla. 1; 1 Sam. 5:18 Drie van de dertig hoofdmannen kwamen eens voor de oogst bij David, in de grot bij Adullam. Bible > NLT > 1 Samuel 23 1 Samuel 23 ... 23 Discover his hiding places, and come back when you are sure. In any wise remember, if conveniently it may be, to send for some godly and religious pastor, not only to pray for thee at thy death--for God in such a case hath promised to hear the prayers of the righteous prophets, and elders of the church (Gen. xx. “Good!” he exclaimed. David's men whispered to him. 23 1 Het was David ter ore gekomen dat de Filistijnen een aanval deden op Keïla en het graan van de dorsvloeren wegroofden. “We’ve got him now! 2 Then others began coming—men who were in trouble or in debt or who were just discontented—until David was the captain of about 400 men. 1 Samuel … So because you have rejected the command of the LORD, he has rejected you as king.” David strijdt tegen de Filistijnen 1 David hoorde dat de stad Kehila door de Filistijnen was aangevallen. (required) Email. En de HEERE zeide tot David: Ga heen, en gij zult de Filistijnen slaan en Kehila verlossen. NIV 1 When David was told, “Look, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah and are looting the threshing floors,” NLT 2 David asked the LORD, “Should I go and attack them?” “Yes, go and save Keilah,” the LORD told him. I have rejected him as king of Israel, so fill your flask with olive oil and go to Bethlehem. 1 Samuel 23:9 But David learned of Saul’s plan and told Abiathar the priest to bring the ephod and ask the LORD what he should do. 9 But David learned of Saul’s plan and told Abiathar the priest to bring the ephod and ask the Lord what he should do. In de vallei van Refaïm waren toen Filistijnse troepen gelegerd. Then Saul would feel better, and the tormenting spirit would go away. Ahimelech trembled when he saw him. God has handed him over to me, for he has trapped himself in a walled town!” 8 So Saul mobilized his entire army to march to Keilah and besiege David and his men. Get email updates about the NLT. Read verse in New Living Translation 1 Samuel 23 - Then they told David, saying, "Look, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah, and they are robbing the threshing floors." 1 Samuel 22 New Living Translation (NLT) David at the Cave of Adullam. 2 David asked the Lord , “Should I go and attack them?” “Yes, go and save Keilah,” the Lord told him. 1 Samuel 23. 1 Samuel 16:12 So Jesse sent for him. “He told me not to tell anyone why I a... Read verse in New Living Translation And the Spirit of the LORD came powerfully upon David from that day on. My... Study verse in the New Living Translation 1 One day news came to David that the Philistines were at Keilah stealing grain from the threshing floors. Meanwhile, David and his men had moved into the wilderness of Maon in the Arabah Valley south of Jeshimon. 1 Samuel 23:15–16 15 One day near Horesh, David received the news that Saul was on the way to Ziph to search for him and kill him. NLT: New Living Translation . Listen! 1 Samuel 23:15-17 NLT. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. One day near Horesh, David received the news that Saul was on the way to Ziph to search for him and kill him. David Protects the Town of Keilah. 1 Samuel 23:15-17. 1 Now the Lord said to Samuel, “You have mourned long enough for Saul. "Today the LORD is telling you, 'I will certainly put your enemy into your power, to do with as you wish.'" Ze hadden al het graan uit de voorraadschuren geroofd. Version. 1 Samuel 16. NLT 1 One day news came to David that the Philistines were at Keilah stealing grain from the threshing floors. En de HEERE zeide tot David: Ga heen, en gij zult de Filistijnen slaan en Kehíla verlossen. Then I’ll go with you. 13 23:13 1 Sam. xii. But Samuel replied, “What is more pleasing to the LORD: your burnt offerings and sacrifices or your obedience to his voice? “Don’t be afraid,” Jonathan reassured him. 1 Samuel 16 New Living Translation (NLT) Samuel Anoints David as King. 15 One day near Horesh, David received the news that Saul was on the way to Ziph to search for him and kill him. 1 Samuel 16:23. Navigate by book, topic, passage, search and more. 2 David asked the Lord, “Should I go and attack them? Saul soon learned that David was at Keilah. 1 Samuel 23: One day news came to David that the Philistines were at Keilah stealing grain from the threshing floors. 1 Samuel 23:1 - NLT - One day news came to David that the Philistines... Study verse in the New Living Translation 1 Samuel 20:31 As long as that son of Jesse is alive, you'll never be king. ... NLT: 1 Samuel 23. Saul Pursues David 1 Samuel 23. 23 Then they told David, saying, Behold, the Philistines fight against Keilah, and they rob the threshingfloors. 7 Saul soon learned that David was at Keilah. 1 Samuel 21 David went to the town of Nob to see Ahimelech the priest. Jonathan went to find David and encouraged him to stay strong in his faith in God. Obedience is better than sacrifice, and submission is better than offering the fat of rams. 1 Samuel 24:4 "Now's your opportunity!" 1 Samuel 16:23 NLT. And whenever the tormenting spirit from God troubled Saul, David would play the harp. 1 Samuel 16:1-23, NLT. HOME; Samuel Anoints David as King. 1 Samuel 23. Soon his brothers and all his other relatives joined him there. Jonathan went to find David and encouraged him to stay strong in his faith in God. Download the most popular Bible versions to use even when the Internet is unavailable. “Why is no one with you?” “The king has sent me on a private matter,” David said. “Good!” he exclaimed. 1 Samuel 23:17 - NLT - Don't be afraid, Jonathan reassured him. 2 David asked the Lord , “Should I go and attack them?” “Yes, go and save Keilah,” the Lord told him. “We’ve got him now! “Why are you alone?” he asked. Now go and get him so I can kill him!" David Saves the City of Keilah 1 Samuel 23. “My father will never find you! 7; Jer. David asked the LORD, “Should I go and attack them?” “Yes, go and save Keilah,” the LORD told him. 1 Samuel 23:29 - NLT - David then went to live in the strongholds of... Study verse in the New Living Translation 3 But David’s men said, “We’re afraid even here in Judah. 20; xv. 1 Samuel 23:24 So the men of Ziph returned home ahead of Saul. I have rejected him as king of Israel, so fill your flask with olive oil and go to Bethlehem. 1 Samuel 23 - One day news came to David that the Philistines were at Keilah stealing grain from the threshing floors. Read verse in New Living Translation 1 Samuel 23:22 Go and check again to be sure of where he is staying and who has seen him there, for I know that he is very crafty. 16 Jonathan went to find David and … 1 One day news came to David that the Philistines were at Keilah stealing grain from the threshing floors. 1 Samuel 16:13 So as David stood there among his brothers, Samuel took the flask of olive oil he had brought and anointed David with the oil. Email Address. 1 Samuel 23. 16 Jonathan went to find David and encouraged him to stay strong in his faith in God. 1 Samuel 23 One day news came to David that the Philistines were at Keilah stealing grain from the threshing floors. 22:1 2 Sam. 22 So David left Gath and escaped to the cave of Adullam. 16 Now the Lord said to Samuel, “You have mourned long enough for Saul. Find a man named Jesse who lives there, for I have selected one of his sons to be my king.” xviii. 1 En men boodschapte David, zeggende: Zie, de Filistijnen strijden tegen Kehila, en zij beroven de schuren.. 2 En David vraagde den HEERE, zeggende: Zal ik heengaan en deze Filistijnen slaan? Untitled * I agree to Tyndale's privacy policy. 2 Toen vroeg hij aan de Heer: "Zal ik erheen gaan en deze Filistijnen verslaan?" $50,000 match: 2x the Bibles for the Muslim world. Bible Reader with fully formatted text and multiple versions and languages available. Cancel. 3 But David’s men said, “We’re afraid even here in Judah. He was dark and handsome, with beautiful eyes. 1 En men boodschapte David, zeggende: Zie, de Filistijnen strijden tegen Kehíla, en zij beroven de schuren.. 2 En David vraagde den HEERE, zeggende: Zal ik heengaan en deze Filistijnen slaan? 1 Samuel 23 David Saves the City of Keilah. 1 One day news came to David that the Philistines were at Keilah stealing grain from the threshing floors.
How To Boil Chicken For Gym Diet, High Collar Blouse, Pigeon Eggs Hatching, How To Root A Broken Rose Branch, High Collar Blouse,