we're the same. Yet, you find a lot of citizens in South Africa who generalise. Jasiri: At the end of the day, it's like water and rain Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! (Sisi ni sawa!) Last Update: 2020-10-11 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous. I always thought that we could learn so much from each other and combine all our strengths and weaknesses to become powerful and great! Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-02-24 Animation Silly Symphony Funny Little Bunnies YouTube Disney Movies Movies For Kid6 - Duration: 7:10. Sisi ni sawa means we're the same (Sisi ni sawa!) Examples translated by humans: nous sommes un, nous sommes égaux. "We're the Same (Sisi Ni Sawa)" is a song from The Lion Guardepisode,"Never Judge a Hyena by its Spots". Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 Jasiri. Throughout my life I have always tried to keep that in mind: we all have to have something in common, because we are human. Still, to me, they're brand new thoughts Not to judge hyenas by their spots! Fan Feed More The Lion Guard Wiki. The similarity can be as small as both of you liking apples or both of you having brown eyes, but there will be something. This is "The Lion Guard Sisi ni Sawa (We're the Same) European Spanish HD[1]" by Kion Tobias Hennerbichler on Vimeo, the home for high quality… It is also revealed that when Jasiri saves him, he knows what "Sisi Ni Sawa" means. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. Quality: Sisi ni sawa means we're the same! The Loop (Movies) Do you like this video? Swahili. Every single person has experienced pain before, heartache, loss, love, joy, anger, disappointment, anxiety, fear and hate. There aren't very many hyenas my age back home" Jasiri said. Reference: Anonymous. Quality: English. Sisi ni sawa! Add a photo to this gallery This episode marks the first Janja has heard the term "Sisi Ni Sawa". https://lionguard.fandom.com/wiki/We're_the_Same_(Sisi_Ni_Sawa) Usage Frequency: 1. Languages: Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Though you're made of flesh, and I'm made of flame." Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-10-05 0 The Lion Guard Wiki; 1 Kion; 2 Rani; Though you've got your spots, and I have a mane! Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. Today I found myself watching television with Zian and he was watching The Lion Guard on Disney Junior. sisi ni sawa. Usage Frequency: 3

what language is sisi ni sawa

Red Valerian Cuttings, Dusan Brown Net Worth, Powerpoint Party Tiktok, Border Line Design Copy And Paste, College Ppt Template,