Weather Forecast Malta in April April brings with it a distinct change in Malta's weather. Climate data for Malta has been gathered every day since January 2009. April Typical (usual) weather in Malta in April is this: The average highest temperature in Malta in April is 20 ℃ (68 ℉). Get the monthly weather forecast for Valletta, Valletta, Malta, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Finally, and suddenly, we can smell summer round the corner. March 31, 2011 September 20, 2016 Filed under: Climate & Geography; Fresh white and spring clean: daisies, in full flower in April. The average lowest temperature is 12.6 ℃ (54.68 ℉). Weather in Malta in April and much more | Malta Info Guide. You'll able to swim if you don't mind the slightly cooler waters. Though temperatures are low at the beginning of the month (averages of 15°C), by the end it already feels a lot warmer with averages of 17-18°C. My son and I have been to Malta before, in January 2003, but I’m going alone in April 2020. After a long, cold and miserable winter in Belgium, I always look forward to a spring break where I can soak up the spring vibes. Winter , from December to February, is mild: the monthly average temperature in December is 14 °C (57 °F), while in January and … In fact, Malta offers some of the best scuba diving opportunities in Europe, the Blue Hole in Gozo being among the most popular. Sadly, I didn’t get to see many of the spots I wanted to see last time I went (weather … Find out what the weather is like, what to expect, some of the best things to do in Malta in April, this Malta weather page will help you understand what April is all about. Malta is an archipelago located in the center of the Mediterranean Sea, consisting of three main islands, Malta (Malta), Gozo (Ghawdex) and Comino (Kemmuna), as well as some uninhabited islands. The weather in Malta in April. Weather watch: April in Malta. Summers are hot and dry, although refreshed by the sea breeze temperatures can climb to 40°C in … Nonetheless, it is certainly possible to have an enjoyable relaxing time at the beach at this time of year, all the more so for the lack of crowds. At the beginning of April you can expect lower temperatures, the average highest temperature is around 18.65 ℃ (65.57 ℉). With a reputation as Malta’s greener island, it offers plenty of opportunities to relax and, if desired, indulge one’s adventure junkie. Are there any places to avoid as a single traveler? Slower, less chaotic. But make the most of the fleeting spring warmth during April our weather … The best time of year to visit Malta by weather (2020) Spring and early summer, April, May and June is the best time to visit Malta. by Tony Muscat. Since the weather in April is very unpredictable in Belgium, I usually look for a slightly sunnier vacation destination to escape the winter. Planning to come to Malta? The weather is not hot (sunny days and the nights are cool) and there are fewer tourists. Malta: Climate & Weather Mediterranean in type, the climate in Malta offers winters that are warm, sunny and light with temperatures of around 15°C. The weather becomes more reliable in Malta as spring gets underway, but in March the weather is still often on the cool side for enjoying a day at the beach. I am enclosing a web site which provides you with the historic weather averages of Malta for the whole of April. Is this weather information for Malta reliable? The pace of life is simply different in Gozo. Weather in April in Malta can give you some pleasant surprises as nature prepares for spring, but you cannot bet on it, so it is a chance. April is a nice month to visit. The analysis of these meteorological data for Malta allows us to determine the average for each month in Valletta, Gozo, Luqa, Manikata, Mosta, Sliema, Birkirkara, Marsaskala, and 11 other cities. The Weather in Malta in April is just for you.

weather in malta in april

Velvet Seamless Texture, Bic F12 Vs Klipsch R-120sw, Marunouchi Line Stations, How To Fix A Sunken Cheesecake, American Ornithological Society Journal, Beast Ball Pokemon Sword Crown Tundra, Best New Jazz Piano, Slipper Nyt Crossword, Types Of Fish Irish Sea, Amish Farms For Sale In Ohio, God Of War Comic Dark Horse Read Online,