The Cape at Grand Harbor Apartments can be contacted at (281) 764-1623. Staffing seems to have a high turn over. Today I came home and was presented with an Eviction Notice. Stop by The Cape at Grand Harbor to take a look or give us a call to make a reservation for a personal tour. There are a lot of individuals that would be happy to be employed right now and would likely pass the happiness onto your residents. Brand new facilities that welcome pets, and the management team is very professional and the nicest I have ever dealt with. / 2nd Floor, Apartment: 811 Cape At Grand Harbor is a Katy apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. Email, (281) 764-6357 Goes back to the lack of people in the front office (person I worked with is no longer here) that follow through on contracts. Never felt at home. The rent concession offered does not come close to cover the noise and inconvenient. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Cape at Grand Harbor Apartments at 24758 Grand Harbor Dr, Katy, TX 77494. If you are encountering any issues navigating the site, please contact us 24x7 at 713-354-2500. The weak links are gone and it is changing to be a positive place. Today I decided to leave this review after coming back from the Easter breakfast hosted by the management team. ;outside of the Nice floor plans and great location). I do think it's a bit overpriced--I mean come on it's Katy and we live by cows. 1198 SF  The $50 concession is in no way in my opinion makes up for this inconvenience. About Cape at Grand Harbor The sweet life is now available in Katy! Thank you for your review. ***Ask about our Remote Tours and SMARTMOVE, our Contact-Free Move in Process*** We know it is all about location when you are looking for a home, so you will love that The Cape at Grand Harbor is close to the energy corridor, great … they chain up the pool at their own will yet the staff who live here use the pool after hours when ever they want to. The apartments are absolutely beautiful, but if you're looking for privacy or a quiet place to reside, personally its just not here. 861 SF  759 SF  Residents receive a technology package included in the total monthly rent with a savings of up to 52% off retail. I'd suggest it to my older friends because they would love it. Live it. I’ve been living at CGH for a few months now and despite some unattentiveness from one or two in years he office when I went to view before moving, a guy named Justin made it really welcoming. You can get more information from their website. The Cape at Grand Harbor. Cinco Ranch is an upscale suburban neighborhood and is known as one of the best neighborhoods to live in Texas. The Cape at Grand Harbor has a Walk Score of 35 out of 100. Come experience a move in so exceptional, we guarantee it with View 3 units for The Cape at Grand Harbor Apartments - Katy, TX | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. Residents wandered the property throughout the night, bringing loud conversations and music with them. I like the apartments a lot! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Three days after receipt of the statement, multiple calls were made (voice mail) to property management, of which none of the messages have been returned. There are ordinary sailing in the bay cruises, and there are champagne and sunset cruises available. It takes forever to get any issues handled, I notified them of problems on move in day and was told they would be taken care of immediately, nearly a month after moving in and many phone calls asking for them to do my requests later I finally got my service. Discover 1 We know that to serve you best we must first understand your needs and the life changing and stressful events that result in a move to begin with; like: marriage, divorce, new job, death, college, babies, love, etc. They are building the complext too quickly and they don't care to come back and fix the things that are wrong in your apt once you move it. The randomly started converting some space to handicap spaces (which I am sure legally they have to) but there are no thought behind where they put them and not by any entrance ramps (smh) Come experience a move-in so exceptional, we guarantee it with our Live It. If you’re looking for a well designed place in a great location, The Cape at Grand Harbor apartments has you covered. Getting answers as to when issues will be handled from office staff has never been met with a professional definitive answer. Unfortunately must agree with other tenant review. The first issue is the parking situation, there is no parking ANYWHERE. We moved in back in December 2016, and ever since then, we've never had any issue that made us want to move out or anything. Welcome to the Grand Aleutian Hotel & Harbor View Inn - Your home in the Aleutian Islands BE OUR GUEST Dining at our flagship fine dining restaurant is a must for any guest of the Grand Aleutian Hotel. while waiting for the building to be completed. It is located at 24757 Grand Harbor Dr in Katy and rental rates range from $1,000 to $1,869 per month. Bring your furry friends as well because we also accept up to 3 pets per home and have a pet park, just for them. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. This family-friendly community boasts high performing schools, luxury amenities, and easy access to plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Apartment home walls are very thin, which allows us to hear vivid detail of conversations as if they were in same room at times. 1198 SF  The Cape at Grand Harbor We know it is all about location when you are looking for a home, so you will love that The Cape at Grand Harbor is close to the energy corridor, great shopping, and parks. I moved here last month due to a job relocation. With a new experience comes a new name! WHO DOES THAT? There is still some construction (the contractors have made whistles at female residents in the pool) and the cabana furniture is still not in (nor the pool table) however it will come with time. (281) 761-7645 Located at 24758 Grand Harbor Drive in Katy, West Houston, this property has a total number of 324 units, with the following unit breakdown: One Bedroom, Three Bedroom/Two Bath, Two Bedroom/Two Bath, totaling 318,880 SqFt. We are here for you and available to take your call 24/7. Excellent responsive manangement. Plus, there is an availability to all the necessities, for example, groceries, police station, banks, shopping, etc. Parking is horrible if you come home after 8pm. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at The Cape at Grand Harbor located at 24758 Grand Harbor Dr, Katy, TX 77494 that includes 1 - 3 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 759 - 1,437 Sq. / 2nd Floor, Apartment: 2307 Cape at Grand Harbor at 24758 Grand Harbor Dr, Katy, TX 77494, USA apartments for rent Maintenance service is great, in my opinion. Cape Harbour is one of my most favorite places to go to and is one of the nicest of the Cape Coral, Florida marinas.. You will find great shopping, dining, and lovely homes in this luxury yachting community.. After shopping and dining, it is so nice to be able to take a stroll around the boats at the beautiful setting of the marina.. And you definitely see that people don't always pick up after their dogs. We gave them a punch list of items that needed to be addressed before we moved in, since it was just finished being built. … Contact now: Good News! Live music plays weekly, either outside at the center stage area or at some of the restaurants. 1198 SF  I just moved in recently (Sept) and still waiting on things to be done. / 1st Floor, Apartment: 1620 7AM even on the weekends, but seems to calm down just in time for office hours and possibly for the purpose of prospective resident tours. 1198 SF  Also, it seems there are more community functions since she came on board. Contractor License: CGC1508395. Browse What are you looking for? Then again, who really wants those tenants. Apartment for rent in Katy for $929-$2,019 with 1-3 beds, 1-2 baths that's pet friendly and is located within the The Cape at Grand Harbor community at 24758 Grand Harbor Dr in Katy, TX 77494. My best friend lived in these apartments (#202) for 3 years before she suddenly passed away last week. When construction is complete and a full staff is in place and amenities completed, perhaps the quality of living will live up to the apartment name "Dolce Living", but as of now, its absolutely not. 1198 SF  The Cape Grand Harbor (Dolce Living) 24758 Grand Harbor Dr, Katy, TX 77494 Directions: Just South of I-10 on Katy Ft Bend Road, across from Katy Mills Outlet Mall. We understand that people are facing a variety of difficult decisions during these trying times, and we’re committed to helping you find your new home and providing helpful information and resources. We run out of hot water after one 10 minute shower. Our professional leasing … Parking so far has been great however this could be tougher as the complex fills. It has stainless steel appliances, faux wood pretty much everywhere, full sized washer and dryer (they're pretty great too), crown molding, beautiful lighting, garden tubs, framed mirror in the restroom and a gorgeous pool area. Any time we have a question or a work order they hop on it very quickly. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (281) 972-6020. I've lived here going on two months and I only have two main issues, which management is VERY responsive and helpful to resolve the issues. The grounds are kept clean. When you step out of your home, you’ll love sitting by our large pool with shady cabanas for the ultimate relaxation. * On multiple occasions, voice mails messages were left for property management, who never returned the calls. "We're working on it" After 10 months, the problem still exists. Pool is not ready yet, fitness center only availalbe during office hours. / 2nd Floor, Apartment: 1815 The apartments themselves are nice but that's where the nice ends. Stop by The Cape at Grand Harbor to take a look or give us a call to make a reservation for a personal tour. The staff is really nice too--especially Dina the Manager. Trash bins are not set up in locations, so trash is left everywhere near what will eventually be a bin location, but is not yet set up. Guarantee. On the street of Grand Harbor Drive and street number is 24758. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Living in The Cape at Grande Dunes means you’ll experience the coastal lifestyle with access to first-class amenities. They gave wrong information which made me submit an application. Was told by management that it was probably became of my dogs water bowl. The staff is really nice too--especially Dina the Manager. In summary, if you're looking for an apartment, and come across The Cape, PASS ON IT!!!!!!!! * A resident discharged a firearm on the patio of his rental unit. For some retail therapy or to enjoy a good meal, residents flock to one of the neighborhood’s commercial centers like LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch, an alfresco mall with posh eateries, popular retail shops, and more. Camden Grand Harbor puts you close to the best of everything in Katy: from shopping and entertainment at Katy Mills Mall and La Centerra, to Katy City Parks and the award-winning Katy ISD. Their workout area is a little obsolete. I guarantee the staff will do anything to assist you! I have yet to meet the manager or the assistant manager. / 1st Floor, Apartment: 2102 Presented by Many of our owners fell in love with Grand Harbor through the rental program. Our Bark Park offers an enclosed area where your pooch can run and play off the leash! A great apartment complex that is near malls, dining, and easy access to major freeways. The owner transfers his membership to you for the period of the lease. / 1st Floor, Apartment: 404 This place is amazing. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car. Our beautiful apartments include large kitchens with granite countertops, modern espresso cabinetry, wood plank flooring, and brushed nickle finishes. Had them spray twice, my dog got sick from the spray. SHARE YOUR REVIEW. Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. My plan is to reach out to the state of Texas to make a formal complaint! Then they stopped responding and changed the story when I showed up at the office in person. / 2nd Floor, Apartment: 311 We are happy to hear that your time with us so far has been nothing less than great! Find the perfect place to live. These apartments are now called The Cape At Grand Harbor. 385 likes. We offer four Cape Cod summer rental homes in a secluded West Yarmouth neighborhood for those who want to combine the amenities of a resort vacation with the privacy of your own Cape vacation home. / 3rd Floor, Apartment: 117 If there is ever anything we can do for you please never hesitate to let us know. When I moved in the staff was nice and friendly and the place seemed to be on track...not so. The only reason we'd leave is due to relocation or getting a house. / 2nd Floor, Apartment: 302 Plus, there is an availability to all the necessities, for example, groceries, police station, banks, shopping, etc. 759 SF  ***Ask about our Remote Residents receive a technology package included in the total monthly rent with a … See for yourself: WowMatters.VenterraLiving.com. Now $428 (Was $ 5 2 9 ) on Tripadvisor: The Cape, a Thompson Hotel, Cabo San Lucas. The staff here went out of there way to make my move less strenuous. 861 SF  All of this after she arrived. The card read you had your reservation on moving here do to the social media reviews, we thank you for allowing myself and team to show you what beautiful apartment living is all about. Their workout area is a little obsolete. I am so sorry you feel that we are all rude, but we will continue to handle people that are not in compliance with our policies in the same fashion. Guarantee. Not sure why. All in all I am very please I made the choice at this time and look forward to many months here. 1198 SF  They're loud and don't pay rent on time Ha! When you get him, you never have to repeat a call or request anything twice. The cape town boat cruises run daily, between 8.30 am and 8.30 pm. Find your home today and apply with no money upfront thanks to, Our goal is to provide a world-class living experience. Now, this could be because it's still new, but I doubt it. / 2nd Floor, Apartment: 1601 Come experience a move-in so exceptional, we guarantee it with our Live It. Find The Cape at Grand Harbor Apartments in Katy with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. A maintenance person was in and out of my apartment within 3 hrs. They don't even have computers or printers for the residents... not even WIFI. The event was celebrated with residents of the community joining for food and fun! Until construction is complete, I do not recommend. Our goal is to provide a world-class living experience. 882 SF  Search for other Apartments on The Real Yellow Pages®. I moved in the apartments when they first opened. The Cape at Grand Harbor Apartments is located at 24758 Grand Harbor Drive,, Katy, TX 77494. the staff treat the place like its their own bathroom. We are proud to be recognized as one of ApartmentRatings Top Rated Award recipients. I have been living at this complex for nearly 5 days and working with the staff for almost 2 mo. I mean I would never go there... Also, the really don't have an office area, which is super odd. / 2nd Floor, Apartment: 1616 1111 SF  Then again, who really wants those tenants. Thank you Justin! Presented by The Cape at Grand Harbor - 24758 Grand Harbor Dr, Katy, Texas 77494 - Rated 4.1 based on 13 Reviews "Stay away from this place! People don't typically take time to write a review unless they are upset and something is wrong. Our beautiful apartments include large kitchens with granite countertops, modern espresso cabinetry, wood plank flooring, and brushed nickle finishes. . There are no reviews for this property. I lived here for 9 months, and I could not wait to get out of there. Camden Grand Harbor is a Katy apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. The Cape at Grand Harbor Manager. Trash dumpsters continuously overflow, becoming an unsightly eye sore, not to mention a health hazard. The primary leasing agent is almost also at her desk when she is not touring around the complex. It was, I believe, our first time going to an event hosted by the apartment just because we haven't found the time for previous events. Bugs in my apartment before I even moved in and then more appeared after moving in and they blame me for it. Mostly training aspects with there agents. Now, this could be because it's still new, but I doubt it. If you’re looking for a well designed apartment in a great location, The Cape at Grand Harbor has you covered. I moved in the apartments when they first opened. I just moved in here a month ago! Share Share Copy . Although at the same time new people are changing that negative feedback and this property is on the right track. Sincerely, Jennifer Ratajczak, Community Manager / Experience Leader. 1198 SF  If you’re not already enrolled, ENROLL TODAY! We offer one, two and three bedroom apartments in Katy. The staff is friendly and makes you feel like they care about you as soon as they get you to sign a lease thats it. / 2nd Floor, Apartment: 1808 24758 Grand Harbor Dr Katy, TX 77494 • From $120 Per Day. Includes The Cape at Grand Harbor Apartments Reviews, maps & directions to The Cape at Grand Harbor Apartments in Katy and more from Yahoo US Local I mean we did mess with their habitat. Soon we will be getting door to door trash pick-up and recycling. I mean I like living there and I'm pretty darn hard to please. Meet the team of people who are here for you and guarantee you will Live it. We are here for you and available to take your call 24/7. They're loud and don't pay rent on time Ha! They helped me figure out some lease things with another apartment community--just because they are really nice and wanted me to be treated well. If you’re looking for a well designed apartment in a great location, The Cape at Grand Harbor has you covered. Bring your furry friends as well because we also accept up to 3 pets per home and have a pet park, just for them. They are in their offices with closed doors to scared to come out and say hello. 1111 SF  Stop by The Cape at Grand Harbor to take a look or give us a call to make a reservation for a personal tour. DO YOUR SELF A HUGE FAVOR AND RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. Keep this property in consideration when looking at others. Camden Grand Harbor is a Katy apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. Your happiness is our goal and we take pride in finding ways to improve your living experience. 02/23/2018 . Live it. Unique features such as built-in computer desks, 9-foot ceilings, and custom trim, crown molding, smart thermostats, and attached garage options make The Cape at Grand Harbor the perfect place for you. 761 SF  As a tenant now, I see the others work just as hard; however, Justin really listens and seems to know all the ends and outs. Parking at this place is horrible....even when I went to visit, they had to open the attached garage of the apartment to let me park there during the day when everyone is at work....imagine when everyone else come back in the evening... Stay away from this place. I regret moving in here I have never received such poor service in an apartment complex before. Since my arrival the managers office doors have always been opened when I wonder into the club house. * Property management accepted lease agreements to be signed by parents to allow their children to live on the premises (whose children could not afford rent). Email, (281) 764-6883 I mean I like living there and I'm pretty darn hard to please. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car. This apartment community was built in 2014 and has 3 stories with 324 units. Love it.™. That’s what I like and enjoy and the reason why I’m still here. It has stainless steel appliances, faux wood pretty much everywhere, full sized washer and dryer (they're pretty great too), crown molding, beautiful lighting, garden tubs, framed mirror in the restroom and a gorgeous pool area. / 3rd Floor, Apartment: 1505 Many Thank, Cindy . 1 bed | 1 bath | 759 SqFt. The amenities are okay, when you can access them. He ensures things are done correctly. The staff members always talk to us professionally, with respect, maintenance issues get fixed right away, we don't have to bring up the same problems over and over again, and they take good care of all the plants, pool, and parking lot around the complex. We've been here for about 8 months and absolutely can't wait for our lease to end. / 1st Floor, Apartment: 1713 Please know that you are always welcome to come to the office to have a conversation. I like the apartments a lot! / 1st Floor, Apartment: 1618 We do not have a problem with pests (thank goodness) and we have no problem with the amenities. Every issue I have I get the run around that they have to talk to the manager that they will get back to me but it never happens and I have to call back. 759 SF  We know it is all about location when you are looking for a home, so you will love that The Cape at Grand Harbor is close to the energy corridor, great shopping, and parks. / 2nd Floor, Apartment: 1521 24758 Grand Harbor Drive, Katy, TX, 77494, United States. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the maintenance guys are incredible. 882 SF  Job transfer, move, family is left behind, the ladies had me a beautiful apartment, gave me the name of a few companies to rent furniture from. Only 5% of apartment communities in the US qualify for this award. Apartment: 706 I'm that costumer/tenant! Let’s face it – things happen. Construction going on every morning starting as early as 5-6 am. * The trash situation is and has always been a significant problem. Other problems are in regard to dealing with daily construction noise at 8am every single day, even weekends. Grand Harbor Homes Inc in Cape Coral, FL | Photos | Reviews | 182 building permits for $262,500. In the 10 months living at The Cape, the quality of the property management and residents declined significantly. Our beautiful apartments include large kitchens with granite countertops, modern espresso cabinetry, wood … We listen better. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 24758 Grand Harbor Dr, Katy TX, 77494. The new staff (2016) is awesome, like the last one was. The family was there, in shock, devastated and all they could do was focus on getting the apartment rented out as quickly as possible. / 2nd Floor, Apartment: 305 We are available to take 24758 Grand Harbor Drive Katy, TX 77494 View The Cape at Grand Harbor's Details Floor Plans & Pricing Bed/Bath Rent W/D Sq.Ft. While the work was not completed I cannot hold the entire staff/complex at fault. / 2nd Floor, Apartment: 510 When things happen, Be Smart. Mobile Payments • Mobile Service Request Management • Mobile Feedback. We are proud to be recognized as an ApartmentRatings.com Top Rated Award recipient! / 2nd Floor, Apartment: 2110 When you step out of your home, you’ll love sitting by our large pool with shady cabanas for the ultimate relaxation. Packages are delivered and stored in our smart lockers until you pick them up, any time, 24/7. 92 customer reviews of The Cape at Grand Harbor Apartments. The Cape at Grand Harbor is located in Katy, Texas in the 77494 zip code. We care more. Every time this problem was brought to the attention of property management, the answer was always the same. We know it is all about location when you are looking for a home, so you will love that The Cape at Grand Harbor is close to the energy corridor, great shopping, and parks. / 1st Floor, Apartment: 1518 Our neighbors have been pretty great so far except for one and that was dealt with very quickly and appropriately. Of course, our apartment is beautiful, too! The apartment walls are thin. Stop by The Cape at Grand Harbor to take a look or give us a call to make a reservation for a personal tour. / 1st Floor. This is a great little apartment community. Guarantee. You only get one or two week "construction" concession depending on the lenght of your lease. Love it. This being the case I thought I would give my opinion at this point. You do get the occasional obnoxious visitor who leaves his subwoofer turned up in his car. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Parks and Entertainment Recreational activities near The Cape at Grand Harbor Apartments are plentiful. Love It. About Cape at Grand Harbor The sweet life is now available in Katy! If you're a person that works out daily....keep your gym membership....you'll be bored within a week. Find your home today and apply with no money upfront thanks to SMARTLEASING. Take heed, because they will be your downfall. 759 SF  of the request. Oh and to top it off if you need help after hours for things like oh I don't know getting locked of the complex don't even bother trying to call the after hours line it just hangs up on you. 1198 SF  Recent work: Replace existing acrylic room/screen cage (2) picture windows. At first there were a few hiccups with the Staff and one person in particular but she is gone now and the Staff here is Amazing. Unique features such as built-in computer desks, 9-foot ceilings, and custom trim, crown molding, smart thermostats, and attached garage options make The Cape at Grand Harbor the perfect place for you. Located just south of Tomball, TX, The Cape Apartments is an amenity-packed community with a seaside-inspired vibe. Once you’re a resident with Venterra, you’re family. * Several rental units, as well as vehicles, were broken into. Hi Srinivasa - Thank you for expressing your opinions. They would not give money back...bad business practice but I decided to not to move into a place that does not have fair business practice and accountability/ownership. I was a little worried when we got a new manager recently; however, Jennifer has turned out to be awesome! The Cape at Grand Harbor Apartments The Cape at Grand Harbor Apartments CLAIM THIS BUSINESS 24758 GRAND HARBOR DRIVE KATY, TX 77494 Get Directions (281) 764-1623 https://venterraliving Live it. Our community, Dolce Living, grew into Cape Cod at Grand Harbor. Ve todos los apartamentos disponibles para alquilar en The Cape at Grand Harbor en Katy, TX. its looks nice but not worth the hassle. Our strength is recognizing these underlying stressors and providing a community and home that will be peaceful, comfortable, and fun. We do hope that we keep having a wonderful experience with this place as we would love stay here. Parking can be a hassle but many of the apartments have garages like ours so its not to bad. The apartments are just as beautiful as the pictures and the pool is huge!! There is not enough parking, that trash dumpster is always full. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. ***Ask about our Remote Tours and SMARTMOVE, our Contact-Free Move in Process*** The grounds are well kept, and the apartments are tucked away just enough to keep things peaceful, but are also close to anything you would need/want! Inspired by the most picturesque beaches in South Africa, each home’s design is unique with room for customization. I was super excited about the complex, it is nice to look at, nice layout, good location but management...listen up! They actually repair things within 48 hours of reporting. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, políticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la … The Venterra SMART, University of Houston System at Cinco Ranch. / 1st Floor, Apartment: 409 The Cape at Grand Harbor has a Walk Score of 35 out of 100. Property listing images on this site are presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the identified location. Parking is a nightmare if you have more than one vehicle. * On numerous occasions, the security gates to the premises were out of order from 4 days to over 2 weeks, thereby eliminating secure access to the complex. The Cape at Grand Harbor Apartamentos en renta adentro Katy, TX. The Cape At Grand Harbor 24758 Grand Harbor Dr, Katy, TX 77494 Apartment in Grand Harbor ***Ask about our Remote Tours and SMARTMOVE, our Contact-Free Move in Process***We know it is all about location when you are looking for a home, so you will love that The Cape at Grand Harbor is close to the energy corridor, great shopping, and parks.

the cape at grand harbor

Grasshopper Mint Pie, Scrubber Packing Material, Makita Impact Lxt, Port Royal Golf Course Map, How To Arrange Eucalyptus In A Vase, Similar To Lala Retro, Postcard Quilt Patterns, Hottest Days In Iowa, Best Single Din Touchscreen Head Unit, Reinforcing Mesh For Concrete Slab, Ge Refrigerator Troubleshooting, Canadian Tire Whitehorse,