Compare + Add to Cart. But in terms of quality, it's only going to be 5% better than this one. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Squier by Fender Affinity Jazz Beginner Electric Bass Guitar - Rosewood Fingerboard, Slick Silver at Amazon.com. A word on quality control, I originally bought a 5 string Squire Affinity Jazz Bass from a different seller, it took a month to come in, and when it finally did, there was horrible bridge buzz. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Squier deluxe active jazz bass v: specifications (2 pages) Summary of Contents for Squier Affinity Jazz Bass Page 1 Squier Affinity J Bass Affinity J Basses come from 2 different sources: Affinity … Compare prices & save money on Guitar / Bass. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2017. It is perfect for either the burgeoning five string player or as a low-cost backup for any working musician. Some 5-strings can tend to feel "mushy" on the low "B" string, but this one feels solid, like the wood is good and strong. Squier Jazz Bass Guitars With its articulate, pronounced midrange tone, the Jazz bass has cemented itself as an icon. I don't know why this is listed as a "beginner's bass", unless its solely based on its entry-level price. Give me a couple years. Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2019, Believe it or not this is one of the best basses I’ve ever owned. Shop Squier Bass Guitars by Strings, Handedness, Model / Series, Guitar Finish, Body Material, ... 0 review. I absolutely recommend this bass to anyone looking for a bass on a budget or just to own it truly is s great guitar, Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2019. ... Be the first to review “Squier® Affinity Jazz Bass V Rosewood Fingerboard Black” Cancel reply. The smaller neck is great for small people. 0 review. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This little monster weighs next to nothing and sounds great. Fantastic acquisition. Expect to discover that you will most likely have to adjust the truss rod for neck relief, and adjust the saddles on the bridge to correct string height and intonation length. 5 Squier By Fender Affinity Jazz V String. Every time there's a trick that lack bass cheaper. The Squier Affinity Series Jazz Bass V is a value-priced 5-string version of the world famous Fender Jazz Bass. Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2019. Fixed bass bridge. It has the look and tone that everyone knows and loves, at an ultra-economical price po Show More Great Value and Great Sounding Jazz Bass !! Price Price. I'm definitely more of a Precision bass guy, anyway. To say that it exceeded my expectations is a massive understatement. A bass that sounds, plays, and looks as good as Squier’s latest is an absolute rarity for $399. Here's what you might like Jazz bass with a little over budget. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The Affinity Series Jazz Bass V (five-string) is a value-priced version of the world-famous Fender Jazz Bass … Squier by Fender Affinity Series Jazz Bass - Laurel Fingerboard - Brown Sunburst . Disclaimer. Score. The simple and no-nonsense design of one pickup, one volume knob, and one tone knob make this bass super accessible for beginners and very straightforward for experienced players as well. The Affinity Series Jazz Bass V (five-string) is a value-priced version of the world-famous Fender Jazz Bass guitar. 0 Reviews. I took it to the shop, the Guitar Tech said it was literally unfixable. We are looking at 5 string basses and say the words bass guitar and you think Fender. ... Squier Affinity Jazz Bass in Brown Sunburst Bundle w/ Amp & Accessories. Order now I've grown to appreciate Fender's guitars. 22 Frets. SKU: 0301575532 Categories: Bass Guitars, Guitar, Squier Basses Tags: 5-string, affinity, brown sunburst, jazz bass, jazz bass v, rosewood, squier, sunburst Description The Affinity Series™ Jazz Bass V (five-string) is a value-priced version of the world famous Fender® Jazz Bass® guitar. Crisp and punchy the Jazz Bass is renowned for its sound and comfortable playing feel. The Squier Affinity Series Jazz Bass V offers an easy avenue to a five-string rendition of one of the most iconic basses ever produced at a budget-friendly price beginners and pros will both take a shine to. I suspect the bass I got was a demo--it had obviously been played often. So, I returned it, and I got this. See all details for Squier by Fender Affinity Jazz Beginner Electric Bass Guitar -... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. ... Squier Affinity Series Jazz Bass Electric Guitar, Brown Sunburst 0.0. 188 matches. Learn How. The Squier Affinity is a budget range of instrument produced by Fender. 9.6. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2020. We are all aware of what they have given the world in 4 string guitars, let’s see what they have given to the marketplace for 5-string basses. Basically your Standard Jazz Bass Specs. The condition might be iffy getting it elsewhere. Squier Affinity: EUR 200 Squier Standard: 300 EUR Made in Japan. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Squier By Fender Affinity Jazz Bass | Review Demo - YouTube Shop All Squier Guitars; SHOP BY BASS MODEL; Precision Bass; Jazz Bass; Jaguar Bass; Mustang Bass; Other; Shop All Squier Basses; SHOP BY SERIES; Affinity; Artist; Bullet; Classic Vibe; Contemporary; ... Affinity Series™ Jazz Bass® V (5-String) $249.99 2 colors Spend over $50, Get $20 2-Day Shipping! (1 review) Read 1 Review. It has the look and tone that everyone knows and loves, at an ultra-economical pric… Learn More. Squier Affinity Jazz Bass V. Item # 1476450; Model # 0371575506; The Affinity Series Jazz Bass V (five-string) is a value-priced version of the world-famous Fender Jazz Bass guitar. I am very happy with this purchase. Mexican Fender Jazz Bass tuners. The Affinity Series Jazz Bass V (five-string) is a value-priced version of the world-famous Fender Jazz Bass guitar. It has the look and tone that everyone knows and loves, at an ultra-economical price point. Availability: Available 12/5/2020. Squier by Fender Affinity Jazz Beginner Electric Bass Guitar -... Squier by Fender Affinity Jazz Beginner Electric Bass Guitar - Rosewood Fingerboard, Slick Silver. 4. Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ Pack . Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2019. Passive Electronics. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2018. I am just blown away by how great these squire bass guitars are and I very much love how it feels in my hands and yet it’s only a $200 bass. No more heavy lifting over the shoulder and finger stretching down the fret board. 13 user reviews on Squier Affinity Jazz Bass. The Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Jazz Bass is totally 100% designed by Fender, getting its inspiration from the Fender’s that were famous back in … This Squier bass is very well crafted, fun to play, sounds great, and as the name reveals, has that classic ‘70s look. Plugged it into my fuzz pedal and tube amp and totally wanked with it. Excellent as always. Ratings Distribution. Ideal for modern bassists who require an extended low-end reach, the highlight of this bass are the growling and punchy Jazz Bass V pickups. Score. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2015. It has a straight neck, good fret work and solid electronics. A superb gateway into the time-honored Fender family, the Squier Affinity Series Jazz Bass delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for today’s aspiring bassist. ... Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jazz Bass V - Maple, Natural. As someone who always wanted to learn to play, I finally took the plunge and bought this bass after researching my options on a low budget. Just keep in mind that depending on where the guitar was made, you have to be prepared to complete either assembly of finishing touches like tightening bolts, screws, nuts and the like. This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Squier by Fender Jazz Bass (2013) but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site. Squier By Fender Affinity Jazz Bass | Review DemoIn this video I review and Demo a 2016 Squier By Fender Affinity Jazz Bass Guitar finished in Black. You can get an impressive range of tones out of this instrument. 0.0 (No reviews) Be the first to ... Just $13 per month! The Squier Affinity Series Jazz Bass V is a value-priced 5-string version of the world famous Fender Jazz Bass. I also consider this model as one of the best budget-friendly models out there. Not sold ... Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster HSS Pack - Laurel, Candy Apple Red. Squier ® Jazz Bass® V -5 String Bass The Affinity Jazz Bass V is a value-priced five-string version of the world-famous Fender® Jazz bass guitar. So the point of the story is, I recommend buying straight from Fender on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2017. Squier Affinity Series 5-String Jazz Bass - A superb gateway into the time-honored Fender® family, the Squier® Affinity Series™ Jazz Bass® V delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for today’s aspiring bassist. One week in I find myself dragging this around my home to noodle on. 0 Reviews. Customer Experience Mr Tom Bewes. I see on Amazon that the black version of this bass had reader feedback describing the bass as "little" and great for "small hands". Nothing better at this price point...but it's still this price point. The Squier Affinity Precision is the most solid bass guitar of the series, as it brings a great combination of sound, built quality and playability at a reasonable price. A bass boost, treble boost 1, 1 Tone This bass sounds just as good as the $1500 ones I attempt to tinker with at the store. There were discolorations on the pickup cover and the neck that were clearly player wear. Sure, you can spend an extra thousand dollars or more for a "professional" bass. 9.4. Let's get this out of the way and say that I own a lot of basses. Well, this one that I have is definitely a full size bass with a long scale neck. It is very reliable. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2016. I am blown away by this thing! In reading the reviews on these products there are always full to say a little more money was better. It has the look and tone that everyone knows and loves, all at an ultra-economical price. Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass V - Pau Ferro Fingerboard - Olympic White . Write a Review Discounted Price ... Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jazz Bass V 5-String Bass Guitar . I’ve had a number of basses over the years and I am a convert to the small scale. Didn't learn guitar overnight either... but it sounds and feels great with no obvious flaws and up to Fender standards in build quality. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Squier AFN Jazz bass V black great neck, low action, very solid with inconspicuous body repair. The Affinity Series™ Jazz Bass V (five-string) is a value-priced version of the world famous Fender® Jazz Bass® guitar. Buy on Amazon. More than I'm proud to admit. This is a fun bass, it plays great, all notes play normally. I bought this bass only with the intentions of using it for upcoming performances while my main bass was being repaired, the plan was to only use the squire for about 3 weeks until my bass was fixed then get rid of it except I’ve enjoyed playing this bass so much that it’s now become my main bass. #CY200301674. 36 Months Financing* Ltd. Time. £299.00 A Great Starter Pack For Beginners! Eye-catching finishes and flexible features round out the package for a sterling instrument that's a great value. I could not be happier. But these instruments are less noble. Outside of that, no setup was required. The Squier Affinity Jazz bass (or “ J Bass “) has a sturdy rosewood fingerboard, two J bass pickups, and volume controls for both pickups as well as a tone control. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. For the price it can’t be beaten. $249.99. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 0 Reviews. Made in China 20 frets 2 single coil jazz bass pickups 3 pots. Buy on Amazon. Squier by Fender Jazz Bass (2013) has 0 ratings (Score 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings ). The Affinity Jazz Bass is a value-priced version of the world famous Fender Jazz Bass. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I also have two young nephews who love to play with my guitars. This J Bass features several player-friendly refinements such as a slim and comfortable C -shaped neck profile, a 4-saddle bridge for solid string stability, and vintage-style open-gear tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning. 4.6 (9 reviews) Read 9 Reviews. ($109.99 - $449.99) Find great deals on the latest styles of Squier jazz bass. At high volumes there can be some pickup hum, but that's not uncommon for single coil pickups. Two volume and a Master tone. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2019. This was bought for them to come over and abuse. It's a fantastic beginner bass, once a few items are addressed 1st! I bought this with intentions of swapping the pickups out to make it sound like a expensive bass, but it already does. It has the look and sound that everyone knows and loves, with features including a one-piece maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, die-cast tuners, a top-load bridge and single-coil Jazz Bass V pickups Straight out of the box, needs nothing. 3. It has the look and tone that everyone knows and loves, at an ultra-economical price point. Otherwise it is a decent instrument. This is my first time with a bass by Fender. *You can contribute towards the channel by tipping me on Paypal*Paypal - https://paypal.me/themeatmanifestoPlease Like the video comment below and subscribe to my Channel.Contact me via emailthemeatmanifesto@gmail.comFollow me on Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/theguitarmanifesto/Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/theguitarmanifesto/ #GuitarManifesto #Squier #jazzbass It ought to have two pickups, as similar Ibanez and Jackson models have two, which gives more tonal versatility. So glad I did! It has the look and tone that everyone knows and loves, at an ultra-economical price point. The bass is easy to play, thanks to the short-scale neck and resulting lower string tension. Representing one of the best values in bass guitar design available today, the Affinity Series Jazz Bass rocks powerful tone and fast feel. After I received it, I only had to adjust the bridge height, and replaced the strings with a better quality set. Squier Affinity Series Jazz Bass V, Brown Sunburst, Indian Laurel Fingerboard, NEW! After proving its mettle over long performances and in multiple musical environments, I found the Contemporary Active Jazz HH to epitomize the term “workhorse instrument.” A superb gateway into the time-honored Fender® family, the Squier® Affinity Series™ Jazz Bass® V delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for today’s aspiring bassist. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Ratings Distribution. Ideal for modern bassists who require an extended low-end reach, the highlight of this bass are the growling and punchy Jazz Bass V pickups. A beautiful bass at a great price. First, the bad news: this is NOT the Fender Jazz that Geddy Lee plays. While the price is low, this is not "cheap junk", it is a great starter bass. I use it multiple weeks per month with a praise team group. It has the look and tone that everyone knows and loves, at an ultra-economical price point.

squier affinity jazz bass v review

12 Volt Dc Air Blower, Blewit Mushroom Cultivation, Bakery Furniture Cad Blocks, How To Measure Efficiency At Work, Oscar Peterson - Omnibook Pdf, Erp Finance Module Tutorial, Chinese Motivational Quotes, What Is An Addendum In Law, Chess Piece Icon Png,